Female racers

What does Veeky Forums think of female racers? Do they deserve all of the attention they receive?

Attached: racer girl.jpg (480x480, 54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4456887/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Attached: vagaward.png (238x431, 9K)

if they are fast.

I don't see ethnicity or gender

just lap times and finishing pos

As long as they're not shouting "I'M A WOMAN AND I RACE CARS!" I can respect it.

they slow
no

Attached: 0f0f3566dd66f181923a3a6712c5ac1e.jpg (800x535, 71K)

There needs to be more women in Motorsports, however they don't deserve anymore attention than drivers of similar skill.

this

Women have faster reaction times then men, ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4456887/

>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4456887/
"Our study concluded that the ART is faster than the VRT in medical students. Male medical students have faster RTs as compared to female medical students for both auditory, as well as visual stimuli. Regularly exercising medical students have faster RTs as compared to medical students with sedentary life styles. "

Do they get attention?

Attached: BY2DksBVAAARfG7.jpg (792x693, 149K)

The Force's sure as heck do. Danica Patrick used to. Brittany Force at least broke the top fuel record a couple of years ago and won the whole championship last year.

Motorsports need more women. Not track sluts. The more women that get into it the nore likely families will do it as a family. Cost is very prohibitive and if you can't share the sport with your gf/wife you will have a hard time continuing it. When women see that they can do it more will join.

I think they should give me the sex

Only the ones that are hot/fast

There are two types of female racers: Attention Whores & Sleepers.

Examples of attention whores are Danica Patrick, Milka Duno, & Leilani Munter. Every single interview, without fail, they mention being a female in a male-dominated sport almost to try and make people feel sorry for them - even when rocking multi-million dollar, multi-year sponsorship contracts that most male drivers would kill for. They are (usually) cunts behind the scenes & post notoriously poor results despite the media circus around them. These kinds of female racers are insufferable because they actively take away a spot on the grid from someone who deserves it in favor of an elaborate publicity stunt.

On the other side...

Examples of sleepers are Brittany Force, Michele Mouton, Jill Canuso, & Sabine Schmitz. They almost never discuss being a minority or even lead on that it bothers them because they rose up the ladder naturally due to sheer driving skill. Compared to their attention whore counterparts, they are usually quite friendly in the pits & fan favorites in their respective series. These kinds of female racers are enjoyable to cheer for.

The problem is, both sports media and the mainstream media have fully bought into the concept of attacking their own audience, so they'd rather shame the audience into rooting for an attention whore like Danica who is all too willing to play the minority card because "user, you're not a sexist, are you?" than highlighting someone genuinely successful like Brittany Force who doesn't give two fucks about it.

Attached: brittany-reacts-to-crowd-at-unveiling.jpg (1080x784, 203K)

>Subaru
>Woman
the two things I hate most

Attached: 1493351145514.gif (300x300, 932K)

Why do you hate lesbians?

theyre gay

Well you clearly think they do.

>yes
>no
>maybe

Attached: 8c7dd5103800a9462d1b50ddf7a566a6.jpg (735x508, 54K)

I add Simona De Silvestro as well as being an in-beween: She doesn't shy away from the talking about the fact that she's a woman in a male-dominated sport when asked, but doesn't bring it up as a topic of discussion.

Also, she burned her hands up pretty badly one year and got bandages put on so she could keep racing and has the worst luck in the history of Motorsports.

Attached: sctgx.jpg (888x499, 116K)

>What does Veeky Forums think of female racers?

Attached: black-f250-rolls-coal-600.jpg (599x338, 21K)

@18851866
Hi there!

You seem to have made a bit of a mistake in your post. Luckily, the users of Veeky Forums are always willing to help you clear this problem right up! You appear to have used a tripcode when posting, but your identity has nothing at all to do with the conversation! Whoops! You should always remember to stop using your tripcode when the thread it was used for is gone, unless another one is started! Posting with a tripcode when it isn't necessary is poor form. You should always try to post anonymously, unless your identity is absolutely vital to the post that you're making!

Now, there's no need to thank me - I'm just doing my bait to help you get used to the anonymous image-board culture!

Just like Subies!

I like Simona, she got some decent results in a bunch of shitboxes in her time in IndyCar. Shame she's not doing well at UnspecifiedCylinderConfiguration Supercars. Pls speed up Simona

Attached: michele-mouton-3.jpg (1000x708, 426K)

If they can drive, they belong. They don't have to win, just be competitive. I am ok with the attention grabbing interviews, drivers have to market themselves for sponsorship.

Hell, the lower bodyweight should provide a slight advantage.

Now there are issues with some drivers causing wrecks to avoid losing to a girl and that sucks.

I don't know any

Attached: 544.jpg (1280x803, 237K)

Pretty much all women racers are only really good at crashing. As a general statement, women are not good drivers.

The only thing they tend to have going in their favor is less sprung weight.

I don't know