2016 Subaru BRZ Sport Tech

Picked up my first car last night Veeky Forums, I am in love

Roast me

Attached: P818.jpg (1059x1106, 761K)

leaf

Fucking stupid iceback. It better be manual.

It is. 27k miles too, and came with a new set of stock tires.

How much did it cost your parents?

fuck off hoon. You don't belong on this board.

>Roast me
Why would I roast you for buying an affordable, reliable car that's fun to drive?

Attached: a634a7ec4e4a4e25b79a74e46cb311c3.jpg (1536x1038, 289K)

Enjoy it.

great choice.
If you want to use it for a track get it retuned as the engine with current tune will tear itself apart on 1/2 and 1/4 throttle on load on track.
Local track has these as rentals, after they worked out the issue and retuned them they have been running all summer every day balls to wall hard on track without a single problem.

>30k
>affordable

okay retard, go back to your fantasy world where everything is the way you want for you to win an internet on some retarded busrider board

I raced a new 86 in my stock 2014 gti last week on a pretty windy road. I absolutely whooped his ass, he struggled to match my cornering speed the entire time, and once I hit the straightaway it was GG

If you’re anything like I was when I had mine, you’ll like it for a while then as you become aware of it’s issues you’ll get dis-satisfied. I wanted to like the car because it looks nice and has some things going for it, but it’s issues were a bit too much for me to ignore. Hope you like it, but I wanted to give my honest experience with it.

lmao, look at this sperg having a meltdown.

Wow is that yours? That color is awesome.
Thanks!
Probably a bit of autocross this year but I will definitely tune before that.
It was 22k syrup bux
I love how this car takes corners, you just disappear from all the cars behind you, it's invigorating
If I don't like it I'll just sell it and get something else, it's mostly a weekend car

its down to the driver, I get destroyed by a gt86 that my friend who is an experienced driver drives but I whoop golfs filled with self-taught hardass gopniks for breakfast

If it you first car have fun. When Veeky Forums fights over the toyobaru it is over its potential. That shouldn't matter for you for atleast the first 2 years of driving. Hoon around on normal roads to get a feel for the vehicle before trying out twisties. Drive on twisties and fully know the vehicle before doing any real mods. You want to know the limits before increasing them. Also don't be afraid to pussy out of a race, there will be people with greater skill and with cars with higher limits. Optional is to increase your knowledge of physics; this will let you understand some car behavior and let you improve.

Have fun and don't kys

Thanks br/o/, will definitely ring the car out to it's limits stock before any real mods, I want to make full use of it and learn stuff from it. This is the first car I bought on my own, I've been driving for like 6 years now though so I'm fairly experienced, but this is also first manual.

Wish I got some better pics of it last night but all I got so far
100% true, my dad drove it home and he used to dislike the car but he enjoyed it on the drive home, I was having trouble keeping up and he knew I'd try to keep up so he was like "huh, is he having that much trouble back there"

Attached: P822.jpg (1537x2046, 1.28M)

More like 25.5k new. Much less used

Sounds like he didn't know how to drive it, which makes sense considering it was new.

I've owned mine for over 4 years now. Still love driving it daily

Nah, this one is mine.

Attached: IMG_20170205_093403.jpg (2372x1544, 1.15M)

I love the red on these, if there was one for sale I would have gotten it! Looks awesome.

Attached: P1000805.jpg (2046x1537, 1.68M)

You rarely see red BRZs. They look quite nice though

Attached: 1CJgEXR.jpg (4611x3648, 821K)

Thank God for wraps!

Glad you like it. I’d consider getting one again once they drop below $10k, but at the time I couldn’t deal with the weaknesses of the car. I WANT to like it, but it was hard. I bought a 2013 frs back in 2014 and had it for 11 months. After that I got rid of it for my current car. In a few years I could probly swing $8-$9k at one as a third car. Although it would probly be too much considering i have two cars and an undrivable project right now.

S L O W

Congrats you bought a Miata but really ugly and with a huge torque deadzone

You can never have too many cars, take it back user. Next year I will buy a Lexus GS F, it's been one of my dream list cars since it debuted. It will compliment this BRZ pretty well I think. Then 2019, Lamborghini.

Haha my dad kept talking about a Miata but I just didn't want it, I don't mind the slowness, it's all about the experience!

Why are you making the same thread every day
Fuck off retard

Hey you're the guy I saw on SuperEurobeat Drift posting.

Got it in Dallas, right

Where is this magical place that would let you rent one of these

I gotta start planning a trip to wherever the fuck this is

Fuck off Hoon.

calm down hoon