teamfortress.tv/servers

>Tips and guides
Blog: tf2.com
Wiki: wiki.tf
Class guides: pastebin.com/u/TheOperator
FAQ: pastebin.com/6t7WNtgn
Mods: pastebin.com/bzzUK5tz
Steam status: steamstat.us steamgaug.es
Preview Loadout: whatsnext.loadout.tf | steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/158547475
HUDs: huds.tf
Game Traffic: steamcharts.com/app/440#1y

>Trading
Sites: scrap.tf | tf2outpost.com | backpack.tf | bazaar.tf
BP check: backpack.tf
Prices: backpack.tf | trade.tf
Scrapbanking: scrap.tf | scrapbank.me
Skins: p337.info/tfview/

>Competitive
Basics: playcomp.tf
Comp Wiki: comp.tf
Lobbies: tf2center.com/lobbies
Scripting: pastebin.com/1VmngMfJ | pastebin.com/H3WfKLaB
TF2 streams: teamfortress.tv
UGC (Global): ugcleague.com
ESEA (NA/EU): play.esea.net
ETF2L (EU): etf2l.org
AusFortress (AUS): ozfortress.com
AsiaFortress (Asia): asiafortress.com
FBTF (Brazil AHUE): teamfortress.com.br/forum/

>IRC
irc://irc.rizon.net/tf2g
pastebin.com/9S37Kk0W

Other urls found in this thread:

tf2r.com/kfb7ynd.html
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=6&v=YQqD1-oplSE
steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198402041293/
youtube.com/watch?v=B5ZXepYpj9M
youtu.be/Ya-7GNE4tQE
youtube.com/watch?v=k7hkdAtt5pk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

he will never stop posting this

2nd for anime

same raffle don't get excited

tf2r.com/kfb7ynd.html
tf2r.com/kfb7ynd.html
tf2r.com/kfb7ynd.html

6th for cute anime

Hey guys, it's Uncle Dane, the engie main. I know I have said some pretty rash things, and made a lot of people upset. I just want to say to you all that I am very sorry for any confusion I may have caused. On an unrelated note, I need to know where to put the barrel of a pistol to kill yourself the fastest and easiest, thanks for any help.

What the fuck are you trying to imply here? How is this related to TF2?

:b:iva is a :b:ag:b:oy

Well, I mean, he needs to make money. Everybody needs money to live.

dckm you suck

I mean you gotta start somewhere, if you do this above the age of 20 then wtf are you doing.

who

why is this literal animeposter replying to me jesus christ

just dab the haters, you silly goose

lol who's replying????

So...how's that Team Fortress 2

uncle dane rused r/tf2 and theyre angry and uhh

I already know that, duh

then what do you want to know

Did you know that Californian condors are more closely related to storks than to standard vultures?

what the fuck is wrong with that stock

But that just a theory....

TF2 API IS DOWN I REPEAT
TF2 API IS DOWN

ITS FINALLU FINALLY HAPPENING BROS ITS RINALLY GOING TO HAPPEN THANK YOU SO MUCH VALVE!!!!!!!!

actual canon class intelligence chart greatest to least
>Engineer
>Medic
>Heavy
>Spy
>Sniper
>Scout
>Demoman
>Pyro
>Soldier

class penis chart
>scout - 2 inches flaccid, 5 inches erect, really skinny
>soldier - 4 inch chode that doesn't grow when erect
>pyro - fully sheathed flaccid, 14 inches when erect. penis hole is wide for fempyros to dock with their prehensile clitoral hood as a mating practice.
>demoman - like soldier but 50% bigger all around
>heavy - 4 inches flaccid, 7 inches erect, average girth. partially obscured by pubic fat.
>engineer - 5 inches flaccid, 6 inches erect, uncircumcised
>medic - 2 inches, cannot get erect. castrated and half of dick has been lopped off and cauterized due to a medical accident. can ubercharge own penis due to custom implants on top of the shaft which function as a tip.
>sniper - 1 inch flaccid 8 inches erect really really skinny like a pencil.
>spy - vagina

>steam servers went down for maintenance for a whopping 1 minute

>The reason Pyro/Jungle update is coming out because it was quoited "the biggest update ever in TF2 history" so that TF Team wants the game to die slowly as possible and milk it till dried up instead of instanting killing off TF2 with just one update

>mfw this is true

Why is it a "park"?

what the fuck is scout holding

A scoped boomerang or something poorly drawn

it's a paintball gun

reminder pyro is a gook

update is on the 26th

>THE BLACK SCOTTISH CYCLOPS - NOW EXTINCT!

the sjws would never allow this today

did you really have to repost this to this thread from the last :/

I miss Shuckle.

i didn't even know this was in the last thread i was legit shouting out sniper scout for shuck

>be lobby lord
>soldier "main" rounds the corner
>tries to peek and fire at me
>I avoid his first rocket, approach the corner and leap around it revved up
>kill him immediately

>be lobby lard
>engineer man rounds the corner
>I smile at him
>"pooty spencer, here"
>man moves around me and withdraws dagger
>he was actually............... adversary

>I JUST BAGGED THE WORLD'S FATTEST MAN!

the sjws would never allow this today

i have a confession to make /tf2g/

i played overwatch and had fun. i'm afraid this update isn't going to come out soon enough to keep my interest in tf2 alive

You have shit taste but have fun I guess

UHHH BROS?!??!?!?

>Looks like you're right at home lying on the asphalt again ay, you petrol-huffing double digit IQ Windex-swilling noonga beggar cunt one-shoe exploding NIGGER

It's amazing what they got away with back in 2007

post new zealanders

As far as I'm concerned, Valve died the day Raimi left.

i'm holding out like 5% of hope that we'll get something but i'm almost certain this was a dud. the only rational conclusion i can come to is that they want to release whatever it is they're releasing later in the day so people who are done with school can enjoy it. but if it's just a blogpost, which i think it should be, i don't know what's taking so long.

tfw nobody remembers slurgi

>later in the day
it's 5:40pm on the 6th for valve

it's not coming out today

git better internet

well the blogpost about the case changes was released around 6pm west coast time. i remember that surprised me because it came pretty late in the day for a blogpost. again, like 5% hope here.

what did he mean by this
I'd love to but my isp can get away with selling this 3rd world shit because they completely jewed over my area with some contract

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=6&v=YQqD1-oplSE
my interest in updates died at least 3 years ago
the game itself is better than overwatch, as long as theres a comp community im playing this shiznit

Is it happening?

>yellow over cream spirit

into the trash it goes

guys im gonna go on the deepwen

HOLY FUCK GUYS CHECK STEAM ITS UP HOLY FUCK

your acturly gay

valve just dropped the steam guys
its here, the steam is no longer offline update

How is this possible? 1st one is a sniper and he sits at the back of the map.

>Scout
>Smarter than Demoman

the mahkeen guns don't lie

>getting dominated

lmaobox is one hell of a drug

>make a dedicated account for hacking, make it look legitimate and try to make my plays look as real as possible
>just boring, non-challenging gameplay with no anger in the chat to laugh at, no ruses to be had

Why do non-compfags do this for years only to get banned and lose all their items? I get making a new account and being as obnoxious and retarded as possible but playing seriously and using it as a crutch is so boring and the compliments you get aren't even to you.

>play sniper in casual
>missing a lot of shots, most of my kills are bodyshots
>only 3rd in my team
>still get called hacker

weird. i don't know who this is or why there'd be so many accounts of them.

What could it be?!?!

I guess it's probably a genuine cheater then. Looks strange.

yeah i was snooping around some of those profiles and yup, a lot of them have been vac banned within the past week or so. it's almost certainly a hacker. there's also a link to another one on the real ninjabutter's profile in the comments that is currently in tf2 and that's probably your culprit.

not bad actually

neato you lucky fucker

GENIUS TIER
>Engineer
11 PhDs.
>Medic
Even if the discovery of healing was an accident, he soon managed to get it working in the Medi Gun.

VERY SMART TIER
>Spy
Smart, dapper, multilingual. Expert spy and player of mind-games.
>Heavy
PhD in Russian Literature shows that he has a great understanding of art. He may not be able to speak English very well, but when he is calm, he always has something worth saying.
>Pyro
Absolute wildcard here, but the Pyro managed to turn a business into a huge success within 6 months. However, this could be a fluke.

ABOVE AVERAGE TIER:
>Demoman
Seems to have a solid knowledge of chemistry and is surprisingly good with projectiles for a man lacking depth perception.
>Sniper
Lots of experience, but nothing extraordinary about his intelligence from what I've seen.

BELOW AVERAGE TIER:
>Scout
School dropout. Has trouble reading sometimes, but he did read through a lot of those books on romance within 72 hours. The Scout might actually have a lot of potential if he put if he put his mind to learning, but his upbringing has led him astray and made him very cocky.

WAY BELOW AVERAGE TIER:
>Soldier
He actually has to read words letter by letter.

why is the scouts voice actor literally the scout irl

How do I go reporting it? I'm dedicated to banishing these guys. It's not really fun to cheat and especially when you do it multiple times, constantly. Maybe once when some stupid kid wants to just try it out, that's more understandable but a whole career of continous cheating...

how does it feel to be one of the worst generals on Veeky Forums?

my favorite thing about him is that he mostly plays heavy

Could be /xivg/ or /wowg/ ....

here's the profile
steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198402041293/
you should be able to report them from here. you can also do this in-game by enabling yourself to allow clicking on player names when you press tab, then when you click on their name you'll see a drop down menu, hit report, then cheating and you're good to go.

it's bad but I have a hard time to believe that it's the worst, shit like sc2 /gw2g/ /ksg/ and any other general with wafius has got to be worse.

press tab
right click name
report>cheating
GOTO profile
click more dropdown menu
report violation
select cheating

done

delete this

>steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198402041293/
Okay thanks.

>/ksg/ still exists
how does it feewl to be wrong

r8 me bois

pretty

not updated/10

>the ex-best scout in NA was the scout IRL
youtube.com/watch?v=B5ZXepYpj9M

>no waifushit
>worst general
ummm try again sweetie x

Including all the players who quit, who would you say were the best players for each class? How about current top players?

Honestly there's many different kinds of intellect so such a linear chart doesn't do the mercs justice.

>Musical-rhythmic
Medic, Sniper and Engineer, as they have all demonstrated an understanding of music and tones
>Visual-spatial
Pyro, as he visualizes things to savant (if delusional) levels; Soldier and Demoman, due to their greater understanding of projectile trajectory
>Verbal-linguistic
Heavy, even though he's not as fluent in English he is very good with Russian; Spy, as he is not only multi-lingual but can impersonate others very effectively
>Logical-mathematical
Engineer is the most obvious example; Medic is possibly an example, assuming his abilities aren't directly the result of Satan; Demoman demonstrates very good understanding of chemistry, which is related to this
>Bodily-kinesthetic
Spy, on account of general aptitude in melee combat; Scout, as the most athletic and fit member of the group (although this could be age as well); Soldier and Demoman as, let's face it, they can conc jump very effectively
>Interpersonal
The only real stand-out member is Spy, as his job demands reading (and impersonating) others
>Intrapersonal
Although we rarely see examples of it, Heavy appears in-canon to be the most thoughtful (contemplation of the horrors of war in Poker Night, accepting Merasmus' offer upon contemplating, etc.)
>Naturalistic
Sniper, as he is an expert hunter; Soldier, as he is outstandingly hard to kill and good at adapting (even if it's in absurd ways)

>scout- sniper: me
>spy- swipez

Therefore from most intelligent to least, we have:

>Soldier: 3
>Spy: 3
>Demoman: 3
>Medic: 2
>Heavy: 2
>Engineer: 2
>Sniper: 2
>Pyro: 1
>Scout: 1

why do people post about swipez i dont know much about him did he do something

Technically Soldier can play the trumpet and bugle so he is also musical-rhythmic. According to Soldier is therefore the smartest class.

dm wise? gamesense wise? withing their era or in the big picture?
>scout
schocky, bash, clockwork, corsa
>soldier
MGEMike, Silentes, Dracck, blaze
>demo
numlocked, kaidus, b4nny
>medic
knoxx, raymon

youtu.be/Ya-7GNE4tQE

>best sniper offclasses
Tek, Flippy, that australian guy from i52

THAT IS NOT WOLFY posted another video... And it's even more cringe-inducing.
youtube.com/watch?v=k7hkdAtt5pk

haha bro CRINGE xDD

There's a general that gets flooded out by a spambot at all hours of the day I fail to see how we're worst by any definition of the world

This was posted in the last thread.