/hg/ 本田

Honda General
>14.8 gal edition

Toyota Sister Thread
Honda Chassis Codes
superstreetonline.com/how-to/chassis-suspension/1312-honda-chassis-code-checklist/

Zee maps
zeemaps.com/map?group=2347137

Factory Service Manuals for a lot of Hondas
shweet.org/Manuals/manuals.shtml

Bump the thread if you see it at page 10.

Vids:
>Civic Si
youtube.com/watch?v=XPLXm2PbOXw

>Ricer Flyby
youtu.be/itY8amp9tOI

>Manual footwork
youtube.com/watch?v=TpSVuueZNac

>Civic crash test
youtu.be/-4cCrHeVs_s
youtu.be/L0KZYKFixjE

>user's door handle
youtube.com/watch?v=BuQcpHh42_8

Last Thread:

Attached: hg fam2 v141.jpg (7776x4824, 3.59M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rmyDI7qKhyg
sacramento.craigslist.org/ctd/d/1996-honda-accord-ex-1-owner/6537794900.html
carfax.com/VehicleHistory/p/Report.cfx?partner=AMG_1&vin=1HGCD7153TA019033
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>How do I join the collage?
See pic related.

Attached: hg collage instructions.jpg (936x504, 313K)

I found a clean Si shell for $500. I'm gonna go check it out tomorrow and I have the money.

It's happening bois

Attached: received_240191849859133.jpg (720x960, 141K)

I have nothing to contribute to this thread atm so stale meme

Attached: F R O S T Y 420.jpg (350x350, 25K)

Attached: NSX silver japan gerage 22qc6260-1.jpg (2000x1333, 1.37M)

More info

>Fully stripped inside and out
>Tokico Blues and Skunk2 coils
>Skunk2 lca and subframe
>Electric windows, sunroof headliner, dash, and cabin harness included
>Fenders and wheels not included

Attached: received_240191896525795.jpg (2448x3264, 1.3M)

>Sunroof
I know it's a stupid reason to like something but it looks cool and it's not all bashed up.

Are you keeping it white? At this stage you could easily change the color since it's already stripped out. White looks cool though, could give it a stormtrooper look.

>my '17 accord will never be added to the montage

feels bad man

Attached: accord2.jpg (1280x960, 347K)

Yeah if the paint is good I'll keep it especially if it's the OEM color. It'll look good with the gold LS Mesh and my old wheels painted white. I just need to find a truck to bring it home if I buy it.

Looks fantastic white. Keep it.

Yeah it'll be sick paired with my friend's white coupe. He said if we set aside a weekend we can swap everything over and have it ready to drive.

Attached: received_240191886525796.jpg (720x960, 219K)

I've never been a fan of these wheels. Probably my least favorite OEM Honda wheels in the past few generations.

They really grew on me desu

Attached: accord3.jpg (1024x768, 213K)

I really want an EG but I shouldn't have two Civics.

hahah outcast

Everyone knows to be a nihga your car should be totaled if breathed on wrong.

Did you post proof already?

Tbh might give up on getting the Honda back on the road this year

Sad day today Nihgas. The civic finally left me stranded. Clutch fluid is disappearing, pedal lost all pressure. I was able to limp it to a gas station. I hope it's not expensive to fix , Idk what's the problem.

Victory.

Attached: birb.jpg (465x800, 31K)

I lost a good chunk of clutch fluid one day while driving. I was lucky to have a bottle of fluid with me and topped it off. Never happened since. No idea what the hell happened.

Anyway it's a very simple system. It's like brake lines, except it's just one line not a billion.

:(>>
I refilled it a few months and didn't have an issue until today. When I noticed it was study the morning I refilled it but it was empty again in no time

Nice. Are you going to keep your red shell for parts?

No, lol. It's fucking cold outside and ontop of that my cell phone screen broke a few weeks ago. I'm not going to go put a piece of bread on my new accord to impress a bunch of dorks with $3k civics

>my '17 accord will never be added to the montage

Attached: accord.jpg (1275x862, 680K)

There won't be much left of the red hatch when I'm done with it, besides the most basic stuff. My car will pretty much look like the shell. He sent me a video and I saved it.

youtube.com/watch?v=rmyDI7qKhyg

I'm getting up kinda early tomorrow and taking the two hour drive with dosh to check it out in person. The body looks real straight though so I'm gonna buy it and then look for a truck to pick it up. I'm considering just selling the Corolla as is to either the junkyard or somebody who wants to fix it so I can make my money back on buying the shell.

Attached: inna swamp.jpg (697x517, 44K)

>civics
Some of us drive the aristocrat's choice, the 3.5k accord

>not buying the $3.5k c4

Sometimes I wish my accord was $3.5k accord... I would smoke in it and just throw my trash in the backseat

Attached: midnightvette.jpg (1024x768, 77K)

Is there a good, cheaper setup than Koni+GCs, that aren't bad?
Putting $1k of coils and sruts on a $1200 car seems a little excessive.

Attached: 1520208187463.jpg (4048x3036, 2.73M)

The shell I'm looking at has Tokico Blues and Skunk2 coils. They seem to be around half the price of the Koni+GC setup that I have right now.

You could also just go with Racelands. Collagefa/hg/ot ran those on his EG sedan and had no problems.

When me and my brother moved we rented a pickup from uhaul. It was Fucking dope. We beat the piss out of it

How much did that run? Don't they charge by the mile? I thought about that when I went to rescue the Lexus but the mileage would have put the bill over a grand but it also said it was meant for in town driving.

It's gonna be weird not seeing red.
Never stale.
I could get a turd gen accord coupe ex for 1k but I haven't seen it move my entire life. It's always in front of the church.
Why did you keep the Corolla this long?

It wasn't too bad but we probably didn't even put 100 miles on it. I think it was around 80 bucks when we paid the bill

Maaaan I don't know. I got the head gasket, water pump, and head bolts sitting in the corner of my room right now but I just can't get started on the thing. If I want a spare car, I'd rather it be another five speed Honda or something.

I'm gonna miss the red but the white is really nice, too. It'll look good with the gold and polished wheels. Plus it'll look great in photo shoots with my buddy's white coupe when he finally finishes that up.

That's not bad. Though overall this would be a 200 mile drive.

>I shouldn't have two Civics
You're right, you should have 3

Stagg shocks and Vogtland lowering springs are the hot ticket for crxs user

I'm still trying to get used to my new car. Seeing black instead of blue every day just doesn't feel the same.

Shit boy, looks like EF forums say it's a good buy and damned if they aren't cheap. $250 for all 4 corners with the springs as a setup.

Thanks user, genuinely helpful.

Attached: 1516997757856.jpg (400x400, 20K)

I never was really a big fan of this car's body so I'll get used to it really quick. I just love the driving feel. I've been wanting to replace the body for years. Avoided doing any body work until doing it.

>throwback to when I had four cars in my name

Attached: 20150922_161046.jpg (1634x919, 402K)

>reposting from qtddtot

In the near future I'm looking to get some power out of my 4th Gen prelude with a h23 in it. The dilemma is how I upgrade the power aspect of it once I have done the brakes and suspension. Almost all forum posts say to swap a h22 in, as the h23 is 160hp and the h22 is 190ish stock.
However I've never done an engine swap and if I'm only aiming for around 200hp should I just do exhaust/headers/intake/hondata s300 to avoid any major troubles?
It's my daily driver and I'm not very knowledgeable about cars so I thought I'd post here. Also I know it's a personal preference thing but any input would be great

I could get a half cut.

I hope it works out nihga. But every one day project turns into a two month hassle.

My TPMS adapters haven’t arrived for a week so I can’t mount tires on my wheels. Just shredding my snow tires up a bit more every day.

I've unbolted most of this car myself already and my buddy knows how to fully strip them (he's done it at least four times since I met him a few years ago) so I think it should be quick. I at least want to get it driving ASAP.

Found somebody with a truck that can help me pick it up so I'm fairly confident that I'll be owning the car before the week is over. Can pay for it when I see it tomorrow, then make plans with the truck owner to go pick it up.

best thing to do is buy a different (faster) car

now is the time to sell sponsorships

Kek if only. Buddy said we should time lapse the swap, though.

How are you going to go about registering it? I dunno how things work in the states.

Attached: DSC_1651.jpg (3840x2160, 3.78M)

It varies state by state but it's simple in Louisiana. Just show up with the title and pay money, I think it's the tax on whatever I paid for it which can be made up. I'm gonna register it in Mississippi though which is even easier. They have zero inspections.

I've got a time lapse from one of the times I swapped the CRX, it turned out pretty good. You should definitely do it and put it up on youtube

Would you need to declare the swaps if you registered it in Louisiana?

Nope they don't give a fuck and there's no emissions. As long as it has lights and a horn, they're happy.

Might do so. Hopefully we can get it done fast.

idk pain job looks a little shady, painted right over the hard lines and the weather stripping? but then again we could be matching

Attached: DSC01233.jpg (5277x3425, 2.9M)

Seems to be a style choice, but I can always repaint them or buy some new ones. My buddy also likes the body color side moldings.

user who bought a 4speed AT Civic from a couple of weeks ago here, it's a fun little driver. The previous owner riced out a 93 LX with a spoiler and fartcan, Unfortunately getting under it I learned that it's welded on. I've done the brake pads and plan to do the rear drums. I'm thinking of getting the rotors done at a shop since I can't be arsed to mess with the screws on the rotors. I tried to do a tranny flush, but the bleeder screw is rusted shut.

TL;DR: what are these so called "simple mods?"

Attached: 1505336184337.jpg (1400x569, 138K)

Then don't say feels bad man about not being in the collage nihga

It's been 8 weeks since I've driven my car and just looking at it sit in the garage is really getting to me.

Attached: Smol Civic.png (1728x1060, 3.98M)

Catch up on maintenance first

Simple mods include intake, header, exhaust, tune for starters

Why haven't you driven it nihga?

Thanks, I'll get the fluids done. It'll be difficult with everything being neglected and stuck, but I'll find a way. As far as mods go, I suppose I'll start with the intake. It would be more efficient to get a longer one that goes around the radiator and closer to the front, no?

With your engine there won't be a significant change in performance only in sound.

>wheels and drift stitches on a CM

Fucking sick m8

Attached: 20180323_031124.jpg (4656x2328, 3.04M)

Car is back from the mechanic . New clutch master cylinder and new What ever that assembly on the front of the transmission is. All parts and labor just a little under 5000 pisos. Fuckin love how cheap it is to fix this turd

>What ever that assembly on the front of the transmission is.
You mean the clutch?

Slave cylinder . My bad. I don't really know much desu

user your not really supposed to flush these ATs.
Also find it's like my em2s plus you'll need to use a jack to get the wrench to turn. But yeah don't flush it just change fluid.

wishing for warmer weather so i can put the front struts in and get an alignment
>car pulls to the left
>when jacked up the tires are straight when the wheels is slightly right
fugggg :DDDD

Attached: 20170222_152723A.jpg (1996x1068, 1.74M)

It's warmer outside than in my home. Fuckin heater broke. Cold as shit in here but there's nothing to do on car other than clean leather I guess.

Leather sucks when cold, especially that fake vinyl shit. Cloth all the way for me.

Yeah but I liked the leather interior on this 9th gen a bit better than the cloth. Both don't feel as durable as the seats my old em2 had though.

Attached: Alpha.jpg (1440x1991, 195K)

Attached: IcanHear.jpg (900x673, 29K)

Attached: Wounds.jpg (480x480, 23K)

Deep fried memes lmao

Attached: Screenshot_20180123-135014[1].png (1080x1920, 979K)

>shop cost for 16” Fit wheel: $535

Attached: C65A4C50-1C7F-4DD6-B116-44B016A0D566.jpg (4032x3024, 2.37M)

>tfw 59.99 for a 15 inch CM steelie

Attached: CM.gif (800x371, 75K)

>new '18 civic sport
>Visiting old college friends in the drinking town outside philly
>Street parking only, every spot is likely to be 75% snow anyways

I don't want those filthydelphians to hurt my baby.

Attached: image.png (640x1136, 741K)

thoughts on this accord? are they good, or should i wait for something else?
>sacramento.craigslist.org/ctd/d/1996-honda-accord-ex-1-owner/6537794900.html

I'm the proud owner of a 1995 Civic Si that needs paint work and everything from my car.

I feel like a madman. But the body was so straight and who knows when I'll get another chance? Only damage I saw was the driver side footwell had a jack on it. I'll hammer that out.

Attached: 20180323_133851_HDR.jpg (4160x2080, 3.14M)

good shit man. you also got trips for good luck on your build

Nice.

Attached: DOOT.png (631x737, 821K)

Heat gun and mallet can do a lot.
How bad is the rust on it?

Couldn't find any. I don't even think the rear fenders were rolled which is great.

Looks good but it's a bhph stealership so be careful. I doubt they'll take 5k cash otd. Those accords are good.

it's got so much service records
>carfax.com/VehicleHistory/p/Report.cfx?partner=AMG_1&vin=1HGCD7153TA019033

>"...tai-taimingu chainu"

>"kore wa.... ipii tsurii?"

Attached: Holding Kaga-EP3A.jpg (757x739, 60K)

That's still a lot of money for a CD Accord, you can get a very decent CM, or a really really nice CG6 for that money.

What? You bought a set of Honda Fit wheels for $535?

Almost got killed last time I drove it and since I don't get out much to begin with the battery has gone dead.

Guess who finally got a spare key.
180$ is a lot though, why are keys so expensive now.
I'll probably use the spare as main key since plastic isn't cracked.

Oh nice.

>Almost got killed last time I drove
Story time

Gonna reshell and paint it red?

Think I'll keep the white. It needs some serious wet sanding though. It's got a lot of runs. It was black from the factory.

>rear suspension strut bleeding a bit
>oh boy what a great time to justify getting some hks SP's
>$1600
how much dick a nigga gotta suck

Attached: 1511321351895.gif (480x360, 1.36M)

80 dicks if you charge 20 a pop

Attached: 30DFF9E4-B8D8-4FF6-A015-89F8FC0E3470.jpg (2304x1536, 833K)

Attached: 09B37499-67FD-47B3-93BC-086B51243D38.jpg (4032x3024, 1.39M)

me old car

Attached: 4t5h5ryh5h.png (1005x577, 823K)

Attached: wagon6.jpg (800x600, 64K)