/sthg/ - Sonic The Hedgehog General

Welcome to the Sonic General. Here we talk all about everything Sonic! Share art and music, discuss new developments, ROM hacks, speedrunning, comics, and more!

/sthg/ #920 - Eggman had a baby with a Princess Edition

>Sonic NewsGeneral Interest Links

Other urls found in this thread:

sonic.wikia.com/wiki/Helen#Relationships
youtube.com/watch?v=8HEeV3xdoVk
timeanddate.com/countdown/launch?iso=20171107T00&p0=179&msg=sonic forces&ud=2&font=hand
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Fiona is best girl.

Reminder: Report & ignore all off-topic shitposting

She's a slut

First for Silver a cute!
A cute!!

You can hide posts you don't like too.

How? She only fucked the same person.

Better before this prudish female-bodies-are-inherently-sexual cover-up-fest

Girls kissing girls.

Games are missing a female villain and from what little I know about the comic she's a sociopathic bitch
I'd take her in main canon

I know, but people get irrationally angry about it. When it's stupid because it doesn't seem likely to change. Or at least they used to. The hate has died down in recent years, it used to be pretty rampant.
That and they associate them because of the time/space theme and also that they have kinesis type powers. It's not really that surprising.

Repostin for user incase they missed it

This is Chris Thorndyke. Describe him with one pic/gif

Yeah, but that doesn't roll of the tongue as nicely as report & ignore, user

Why is Fang a girl?

>"Long day, user? I know the feeling. You deserve some rest. C'mon, let's cuddle up and get a good night's sleep together!"
Have you snuggled your Sonic today, /sthg/?

So you know the IDW comic coming out next year?
Hear me out
It's going to start with an adaption of forces

How would the cast be like as MILFs or DILFs? (Or whatever Vanilla's age is supposed to be)

Sister

He was going through a phase in the comic.

She's a completely sociopathic backstabbing cunt and with a little tweaking I'd love her in the games. Maybe with a more over the top female villain like Thunderbolt somewhere in there too for contrast
That's his shitty twin sister from the pre-reboot. I'll give you 3 guesses as to who made her.

That's actually Fang's sister

I wish I had a Sonic to snuggle

>that pic

Ugh, making Sonic characters look even more like the animals they are just makes them completely sexually unappealing

Oh Rouge

You make a good point.

She's literally a mother, she's technically a MILF regardless of age

Knowing the nips she's probably 24 or something

Good. Did you fulfill all your requests from the previous 2 threads?

What does /sthg/ think of Archie Sonic Online?

At least we'd get some free chili dogs out of it.

She was made by Ken Penders

No, but I snuggled my Amy all tonight

does that count?

See: Alternatively, see:

Seems alright, but I'm waiting for them to get off the ground and into the meat of their continuation.

Chris just couldn't give up Sonic's dick, could he? Helen was too good for him. She deserved better.

But she wasn't.

Fiona was a Penders character. Auto-Fiona wasn't. Fiona actually came after Auto-Fiona to explain Auto-Fiona's existence because Penders had a hard on for explaining shit that didn't need to be explained. Then she disappeared for a few years, came back during the Xorda invasion, and Bollers shoved her onto the FFs for love triangle bullshit because Mina's time was done.

It's going a little too fast for my taste. If I had ADHD I'd approve.

I'm old enough to have the original release plushie. He hangs out with my Mania CE Box, Sonic Amiibo, & Sonic Legos.

Which two where they? I think I've done em all

I just realized how good this game is. It might be the best Sonic game.

Why do people think Chris and Helen were dating/married? As far as I know, she and Chris were just good friends.

I'm not sure but I think you missed the Magician and Rider request since i didn't see its picture.

If Sonic characters were in a traditional JRPG, what classes would they be?

Hard mode: No repeating classes

>I wish I had a Sonic to snuggle
Sorry to hear you don't have one of your own. I hope you'll be able to get one soon!

Hey, a hedgie is a hedgie. I hope you hugged her extra tight.

If the level design wasn't trash, it would be the best Sonic game.

explain

I don't know where they got that from either.

This better? Same question as before

Their romance was implied in the sub.
They were never married though.

That's creepy as hell.
It's funny because I do some super creepy stuff myself, but this creeps me out.

the level design is butt-aids, how the fuck did you come to that conclusion and not "man I wish these team mechanics were in a better game"

Cream: Cleric

No kidding. Pics of your collection? Sounds quite extensive.

DUDE she still looks too animal. Give me felix the cat vaguely animal shit and I'll be satisfied

You could say that about a lot of Sonic games. But the tag team mechanic would most certainly help it get up there

Not a night goes by when I don't

I even pet her and tell her she's pretty!

God I have autism

One episode dedicated to Helen was better than pretty much any episode about Chris. I'd say it was one of the best episodes of the series

I honestly have no idea how I'd even attempt to draw that, I don't know how to give robots mayn expressions

I think they can have a good dynamic.
Blaze is the mature and level headed one who has to reign in his emotions, and Silver is the younger and more optimistic one who encourages them to fight for what's right.
It's also nice to see a relationship where Blaze seems pretty comfortable around someone else. It makes her seem less lonely.
The issue is that they aren't given a chance to develop anything like that because sonic team are too afraid to put a bit of the spotlight on side characters. So they just pair them up instead.

>It's going a little too fast for my taste.
They haven't even started it yet. Nothing but short one-off stories not related to the actual continuation.

>inb4 that one mentally ill anti amy shitposter comes in the thread

What romance?

Proud of you, Sonicbabs

>Blaze is the mature and level headed one who has to reign in his emotions, and Silver is the younger and more optimistic one who encourages them to fight for what's right.
Older girl/younger guy, or at least a similar dynamic, ships are pretty underrated

Amy is lame-y.

>When the Accelerationism hits hard.

Can I have all the Team Dark images?

Rude!

That's oddly adorable. Glad to hear she makes you happy.

It was implied that Chris and Helen had feelings for each other. Nothing quite concrete, but a case could be made. sonic.wikia.com/wiki/Helen#Relationships

Thanks uncle

youtube.com/watch?v=8HEeV3xdoVk

There are only 62 days left until Sonic Forces is out. Yes that's correct, just sixty two (31*2) days left until Sonic Forces is released in the US.

timeanddate.com/countdown/launch?iso=20171107T00&p0=179&msg=sonic forces&ud=2&font=hand

Amy>Blaze
This is a fact.

Sonic: Rogue
Tails: Archer
Knuckles: Warrior
Amy: Support (buffs/debuffs)
Shadow: Mixed Attacker
Cream: White Mage
Silver: Red Mage
Blaze: Black Mage

Pretty good place for posting and TOASTing, paiSanics.

You take that back you big stinky bully!

Happy beyond words, user

I actually really like this idea as well. I'd totally buy a spin-off game featuring Silver and Blaze

Why thanks Mario

Fleetway Amy > Blaze. Does the tomboy thing better y'know?

I want to eat Mario's dark chocolate lookin mustache and caramel lookin hair

>Amy>Blaze
>a fact

Pick one.

yeah like he said, best girl.

Do you ever not give yourself away and just kinda lurk around?

>That detail on the hat and overalls
>Hair and flesh still looks like playdoh
This makes me uneasy for some reason

Manic > Amy and Blaze

It's a fact

I feel like even for just that reason it makes them stand out amongst other characters, it has good potential.
I feel like Blaze would scold Silver a lot (with good intentions) and Silver would make her a little more cheerier/have more fun.
Having a team where both partners are equally strong but play off each other's pros and cons is something I can easily see for them.
It works nicely for both of them imo, I hope Sega goes and does something along that line with them if they continue to pair them up.
It's also nice to see 2 characters as good friends who are boy and girl.

Any version of Amy > Blaze

Ah what's wrong, mad that what i'm saying is the truth?

Chaotix takes place after Mania which is why Sonic isn't in the game at all

What truth? That you like worst girl?

>Blaze
>With Breasts

Ha! You're funny.

Now now now, it's too late at night to fight. All flat cats & pink rats are great