New Star Guardians edition

OT: eyosongive.us

Who else worships the cock here?

is the invasion thing up yet

11am Thursday is when it starts

Cute Star Guardian figures go on sale when the skins get released too

i wish i was a girl

s-same

you dont need to be a girl to be a slut!

True

Jinx is cuddly and cute

>skin and bones
>cuddly
explain

Jinx is a crackwhore

Best canon couple

>Ever since Boxer Pete made fun of Gbay Trynd mains keep going into Gbay streams to troll

I hate this community sometimes.

Gaby is a massive faggot so I have no problem with him getting trolled

>Your botlane gets stomped, enemy supports wards everything he wants, with normal wards and pinks
>your jungler walks back and forth between two warded botlane bushes, aware that the enemy botlane can 2v3, rather than ganking literally anywhere else where pink wards prove the enemy team has no vision

This champion ought to be outright deleted even temporarily so that 30% of the playerbase may get a shakeup and learn to play the game anew and stop being utterly retarded

What champion?

Yeah because boxer pete is such a good player that plays lots of hard and challenging champions right?

who?

How would she be cuddly when her skeleton bones keep jabbing into you every time you get close?

What happened?

>gbay still d5
o that must be tilting after all these thousands of games

At least he made Challenger. Gbay got hardstuck Diamond then said "I didn't want challenger anyway" and gave up. Plus he's obnoxious.

>Not wanting to cuddle with a skelly girl

I'm retarded at writing
The safest guess you could have done would be lee sin, and you would have guessed right

Veeky Forums vs Veeky Forums
na
vidya

People still play Lee Sin? He's kind of garbage this meta

league is 90% macro that is independant of the champion
"hard/easy champions" is an absolute meme that should have died years ago

Lee Sin is always in the top 3 most played junglers even when he has 45% winrate

>made to challenger *with Tryndamere*
And he can't even keep a positive winrate at fucking low dia elo right now.

Plus Irellia is in a terrible spot this meta.

Veeky Forums vs Veeky Forums +3
na
vidya

Gbay is that you? Why are you putting so much effort into defending that virgin nerd shitter

Which thread is real thread?

>"Of course you can make it to masters with bad champions! It doesn't matter!"
>"H-He's only stuck down there because Irelia isn't S tier :("

Gbay said on stream he's tired of everyone hating on him and calling him bad, and BP used that as a segway to turn Gbay into a meme even though Gbay never did anything to him. Like he literally goes into his viewers twitch profiles on stream and mocks them if they have Gbay on the followers list.

>one is dead
>one is full
>one is made by lissfag so you know it was made early
>one isn't any of the above
Take a guess.

This one you fucking idiot. It's not very difficult. It has more posts and isn't waifu autism.

>a full thread
>an empty thread
>a liss thread and another equal thresh

you have two options, one of which is eliminated if you don't want to feed lissfag more attention

Never post in Lissandra threads. Report, ignore, move on. You only encourage people who post their thread 15 posts early to get their dumb waifu in the OP, he already had it deleted once

This one, of course.

Oh, that seems a bit mean.

>Like he literally goes into his viewers twitch profiles on stream and mocks them if they have Gbay on the followers list.
I enjoy it when Boxer Pete does that. Someone criticizes him in chat so he checks their profile and sees all the titty streamers they follow and roasts them for it, good shit

People who play Anivia deserve the gas chamber.

xth for aggressive interspecies impregnation.

>Roast
I can't say I'm surprised that people who actively go on twitch have to use retarded meme lingo in every sentence.

She's just on the skinny side that's all. Plus she's soft and petite and in fair shape.

Soraka is the cutest, sweetest, and tightest star guardian

Nazi Jinx when

>There are Star Guardians who solemnly and respectfully hold to their duty to defend the cosmos… and then there is Jinx. When the First Star imbued her with the power of Starlight, the cynical teen rebelled, refusing to treat her powers as anything more than a plaything to serve her own interests. Even now, this selfishness causes her to repeatedly clash with her teammates, who can’t understand why such an explosive soul was chosen to serve the order. While Jinx scoffs at protecting a world she doesn’t trust, she does believe in her childhood friend Lux—and if someone could see into the depths of Jinx’s heart, they’d see a furious, burning need to keep those she holds dear out of harm’s way, at any cost.

Jinx is tsundere confirmed

my favorite star guardian gambles
how should i feel about this

>Skinny or petite
>Soft
>Fair shape
It's physically impossible to be all of these at the same time. Typical waifufag adding in as many positive adjectives as possible to describe their waifu even if they don't make any fucking sense.

What the fuck Hiroshima why did you not post the pic

reminder that nearly all loloofags are retards and loloo x veigar is reality

>tfw like miss fortune and poker

nice

Soraka is for hug, not fug.

>We have to endure cringy waifuposting at maximum capacity for the next month because of the star guardian skins AGAIN
Alright I'm out. It's just not worth it.

What does jinx think about creampies?

>Ahri's favorite subject is "yearbook"
Huh?

bye faggot

>opponent picks lane bully
>so do i
>both with ignite

BRING IT

>Soraka not for hugfucking

>(cherry not optional)
Arhi takes little boys virginity confirmed

I understand him doing that for Nightblue 3 and other streamers who talked shit about him in the past but Gbay never did anything to him. Same with Tobias Fate, they used to be friendly and even used to host for eachother, then TF ints one game (not even his game ffs) and now he even writes reports like "this guy must be tobias fates boyfriend because he is inting like him". That's just unethical etc.

How does Sona feel about her chest?

looks like someone got bodied by the cold turkey

Are non-star guardian waifus and husbandos permitted?

Only place she lets you cum

So you're saying its physically impossible to be small in size and skinny and still be relatively healthy?

A yearbook is a picture book of all the students. She likes posing for the camera.

When will the void skins be real? And will Skarner be a part of them?

For loloo sure, but Lulu is for bullying!

I'm sick of these Star Garbagian skins and the constant posting about them.

Except her yearbook is filled with all the boys virginities that she took

You have to realize these people have been brainwashed by fat acceptance, they literally think anything that isn't overweight is deathly anorexic. Unbeknownst to them, women actually do come in sizes between 0 and 100

Is Star Guardian Ahri a slut?

Skarner is a void critter now? I thought he came from sandtown.

Do you think that she whispers that she's ovulating in your ear while your cumming inside?

too bad they make a bunch of money hope you like seeing star guardian sona in 2 years

CAN THESE THRESH SHITTERS STOP EVERY GOD DAMN GAME I PLAY VRS ONE

>He hates anime
Why are you on Veeky Forums then, friend?

No, she's too busy bullying you because she's been edging you for a few hours

No she is just addicted to virgin cum

Ezreal's MagicalBoypussy!

Probably not but Riot should just make him corrupted by the void so he can murder all humans. It's better than his shitty lore right now.

>pick toplane before enemy 6 times in a row
boy do i love this

>Pick AP Ezreal for funsies in a normal game
>Peopel bitching left and right that it's not viable

god forbid anybody has fun in a video game

You're going to add it to your collection, right user?

>not nenodroid
No way fag

I want ahri to add me to her collection of stolen virginities!

I wouldn't accept one free of charge desu

do what to which void champ? Inspire me.

omg its cute

BASED LENDO

I LOVE YOU AND ALL YOUR WORK

pretty sure he's still sandkin but he's just a side character

Literally everything in her bio points towards that conclusion
>type o
why can't we bring back slut-shaming

>overpriced
>no in-game incentives
pass