Brotherhood episodes: pastebin.com/Q7Efb9F2
Final Fantasy XV Multiplayer closed beta: finalfantasyxv.com/comrades/
A New Empire - Alexis Ren in "Join the Adventure": youtu.be/28wx4Rzy0lw
>DFF NT
PS4 release date scheduled for Jan 30 2018
NA and Europe Closed beta runs until Sept. 4

>Final Fantasy Record Keeper
Game Mechanics PDF: happypluto.com/~misterp/r/ffrk.pdf
Upcoming Banners List: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1e1xUGHH-OBdlM0QzWoME4GRJt9v3ocQmdmylI62hwFk/
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11vnPui7vWmEcky7XK5XFMf6TWCIDWIOBJykStFwR5KE
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/TKKGu1qB

>Final Fantasy Brave Exvius
How to JP: pastebin.com/91MEQ6wW
GL FAQ: pastebin.com/c43qGvi6
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vqMFkPjm0cbnxR37U8ATXZEgRPspHSR8UyeCFkTEq10

>MOBIUS Final Fantasy
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/nGC6BJ84

>Other game information
pastebin.com/xMVaH4Hv

Previous: >188445614

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-Vk8jyfdkgs
youtube.com/watch?v=XJJjD-kZ4ck
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Maria is here! Is there a war to fight?

What FF girl has the fittest tummy?

Barret

Easy

Rip

GILGAMESH

whoa

Not my favorite ff girl but probably this.

should i hold off on legend dives until after fest (or at least luckies)? this fucking cat can eat these spheres right this moment otherwise

>skeleton fags

the doublecast for white magic is worth the motes

That damn boss. The sap stuff sucks. I wish I had a better reraise for insurance.

If you have her BSB, that doublecast is fucking amazing. Even if you don't have it, it's really good. Not too many can get that right now.

CUTE!

Who else has it?

but no one died user

>tfw triple cast and eight hit chase
Nothing personnel, kid

suck my cock, dude

The 2nd slots after the maelstrom went off when several people were sapped, and sometimes the instant cast on those USBs don't activate until too late.

>a soul fire still up
How many times did you double or triple cast into that thing

Vanille

Snow Spell Strike is single target, user, the chase hits random targets though

The fires were harmless anyways since they were both silenced

And in case I got your question wrong, there were only tow times were the RMs didn't proc, most of the rest were doubles
Then again I only used four of these

but the double cast can hit a random target as well. I just did this and occasionally he went and hit a soul fire with it instead.

mmhm, she's working with ssii & asylum. hesitant about it because a few folks a while back mentioned her "being a waste" thanks to the shift to speed meta. maybe i'm jumping the gun with the fest lucky draws later in the month, but y'sh is still quite solid in most content for me & in multiplayer.
thanks, pals

for reference, here's a handy list of everyone who can doublecast in RK so far. icons should be enough to tell what is being doublecasted

people in the red box learn doublecast through diving, people outside need a relic to be pulled

>but the double cast can hit a random target as well
It doesn't, the double cast is target focused (Maybe if you don't manually pic a target, then it hits a random one?) chase hits random targets though

Asylum has served me well in all content, even my sub 30 clear of sealion. But I've got party instant cast to remove the 'cast time weakness'.
Maybe the times it double casted onto them I didn't target him, so that may be true. I don't recall.

Fuck me, for real? Shame. I hoped Rosa, Relm or another classic FF healer would have it too.

Vanille is my favourite (read: my go-to) healer in RK because of CT0 entry, but not really worth Legend diving because her cmd1 is a holy attack and not a CT0 ST curaja like Y'shtola.
I do have Y'shtola's BSB, but I don't really like her - or rather, I never played XIV so I have 0 attachment to her.
I wanted to reserve LDing for my favourites. Fucking DeNa.

I never played XIV either but her cmd1 proc doublecast is life saving

>65Kx2
>Triple casted
>Eight hit barrage afterwards
>We're looking at a 400K damage per turn, QUICK CAST
user please, I don't have mythril to attempt to pull that goddamned chicken knife anymore

I hate you, I hate my luck and I hate record keeper.

i fucked around with someone who had iris' lmr in a nem mp room due to them dropping. i manually targeted someone with burst command 1, and the doublecast that proc'd hit another random target who needed the healing. the first target did get their hp topped off, so perhaps that is why it targeted someone else? haven't had the chance to use such things otherwise to say shit

Do you have enWind on Butts?

Just from what I know, eventually Aerith and Eiko get it too, but theirs is on relic materia. Aerith also gets a LM that has a chance of triggering a small medica every time she uses white magic.

Doublecast heals work different, they always target the character with the lowest health

No, I only have his SSB, BSB1 and now USB
I would've liked the rest of his relics and LMR but I can't get too greedy since the fest is soon

Again, can some skilled mspaint guy do a virgin whale and chad injector version of this

It should be the other way around. Virgin injector and chad whale (money out of his pockets, dosh on his shirt) etc.

I mean its not like you have anything better to do since BE is not even a game and you spend all day bitching here
Get creative

t. virgin whale that live with parents and spent all his wageslave money on mobage and yet fail to pull A2/2B

you could have done it yourself in the time you sat on your ass waiting

This was the first torment I beat just a couple of months ago by the skin of my teeth and couldn't even master it. Now the CM was easy to me
It feels good when this type of stuff happens

Nah, it would be better "the virgin whale" and "the chad luckshitter"

So say your team is

Cloud
Zack
Faris

to cover all the wind bullshit. And your support is

Eiko
Tyro

With the upcoming Rosa banner, you think subbing out Tyro for Eiko would be ideal, or is doubling up on 2 solid healers not really optimal?

I'm phoneposting from work, can't edit anything

>"brb, killing myself" Materia

sorry, meant subbing out Tyro for Rosa* with her USB

"the virgin whale" and "the chad pull"

stop whatever it is you're doing and tell me what the best version of Clash on the Big Bridge is

do I have to pick just one?

It works out sometimes, and especially well during some of the magicite dungeons. It's a little more reliable to just use Tyro, but you might be alright as long as the target isn't totally immune to wind.

just one

How can I kill this new skeleton guy
Most of my units are lvl cap (from 40 to 80) but I used 2400 lapis just to get to him and I can't kill him

Just wait till we get revenge dungeon events like Rebirth again. Those are always great ways to catch up on how much growing your party has done and how many ways you can turn the tables on something that previously skullfucked you.

non-elemental magic damage.

youtube.com/watch?v=-Vk8jyfdkgs
Can't go wrong with the classics. I have a soft spot for 13-2's oriental version though.

>I used 2400 lapis just to get to him
reroll.

Threadly reminder that Vayne Solidor did everything wrong.

Other than the original, which is still probably the best, I really liked the XII version. I probably didn't really dislike any of them besides the XV version.

youtube.com/watch?v=XJJjD-kZ4ck

>I used 2400 lapis just to get to him and I can't kill him

you could have used that for tmr farming instead.
you could have used that for 4 rolls instead.

Waste of good lapis. You're a failure. Just uninstall.

>193 Stamina

Feels good man.

So I found something interesting from the last thread. You actually save lapis by doing refreshes over going the slow route.

At rank 100 using half daily NRG on TMR farming:

Lapis refresh // @60s per run / 12h per day / 144NRG per day - (13.9d total) + 5141 lapis spent + 2002NRG used (1540 lapis value) = 6681 lapis

No refresh // 144NRG per day - (69.5d total) + 0 lapis + 10000NRG used (7143 lapis value) = 7143 lapis

I hope this settles things once and for all.

Are you that guy who spent a week rerolling for fryevia and an A2?

>10000NRG used (7143 lapis value)
>nrg used counts as lapis now

Really, bro?

Why was this the best FF game?

Speaking of that, whatever happened to the bunch of bosses that had the likes of Bahamut Sin from Advent children or Caius?
I've wanted to beat them all but they haven't come back in a very long time

Cool, lemme just convert my NRG to lapis

>I used 2400 lapis just to get to him

>tfw I didn't get the chicken knife
it's not fair bros, what about my devotion to the game?

defo lightning is best ff

So about this nude mod for XV, is it just for the girls, or does it apply to the party as well?

What kind of mental deficiencies does one need to have to find this attractive

It's only for Gladio and Ignis :)

don't chase one relic

especially a relic that isn't even that important to the meta like Bartz USB.

FFT is shit

the kind you find in abundance here at /ffg/

>it belongs to me...to Lightning.
>said by Lightning

Oh no, being in Mobius made her retarded.

Threadly reminder that ESLfags are a scourge on this general and need to be purged.

So, is the Snow job any good in Mobius?

I'm in pretty much the exact same situation. Cloud USB/BSB2, Zack CSB/BSB, Cid Shout, Aeris BSB, Cait Sith BSB/SSB. Last time I beat that boss I just Completed it. Now it was a complete shit stomping in seconds.

first full-team Torment CM btw. I gotta stop pulling on VII banners, I was over-prepared for this.

What is the highest Colosseum ranking there is? I thought S - 5 was the cap.

I bought Genji Shield and gave it to WoL. I hope I made a good decision. Hero shield has elemental resists but Genji has death null.

It does, lapis buys NRG for one. NRG is used to gain lapis in story mode and in all events. You cannot ignore the fact NRG has value, it's just converted into lapis there purely so people can understand farming without refresh is mathematically worse.

>he doesnt even know the backstory of why Lightning is on Palamecia
Typical RKtard who can only play games with L I T E R A L L Y zero story or character design because of his insufficient brain capacity.

You guys gonna try to do full team for D300?

Does anyone have a friend unit that could solo the Gilgamesh trial?

>the one of three maximum Mobius players that get mad whenever anyone criticizes his shit game
C-cute

That's a weird way to look at it. I mean every time you run the ELT farming stage, do you consider yourself to have just lost 17 lapis? If you do Aigaion, do you incur a loss of 28 lapis?

>Snow job

ˈsnō ˌjäb/
noun North American informal
noun: snow job; plural noun: snow jobs

a deception or concealment of one's real motive in an attempt to flatter or persuade.
"we need to do a snow job on him"

>correcting a random retard on the internet means im mad
lol

Calm down, kid.

I have no idea but you get an echo lighnting if you pull him

it's converted into lapis there so you can make some shitpost based off an arbitrary value you assigned

It does actually make sense based on why "she's" in Mobius. Lightning is shit but there's nothing wrong with the quote