Dogshit alfa/italian reliability, especially the electronics

>dogshit alfa/italian reliability, especially the electronics
>electronic brake pedal that isn't actually attached to the brakes

What a great idea and what a great car, also great is the lack of a manual option.

Nice job, Alfa.

Attached: piece of shit.jpg (610x407, 45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

express.co.uk/life-style/cars/767677/most-unreliable-cars-UK-revealed-breakdowns-repairs-Alfa-Romeo
inews.co.uk/essentials/lifestyle/cars/car-news/japanese-makers-top-huge-car-reliability-survey-alfa-romeo-make-top-5-honda/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Someone put a paper bag over that front end already

>electronic brake pedal that isn't actually attached to the brakes
Thankyou Mercedes for normalising this shit

I thought you could get a manual in yurop

As an Italian I have to admit that Alfas are mostly a meme. Italian car guys would never buy one since we know how poorly they're put together. The best Italian cars all have german engines/parts. Evene Alcantara is basically a Japanese invention. Sad but true.

While I think electronic brakes and throttle are evil, there is still the possibility of losing brakes on a hydraulic system

Sad to see Lancia died for this shit

Don't forget they literally pulled the interior from a Mazda 3

>that front end

Attached: 1521572463892.jpg (204x209, 9K)

>there is still the possibility of losing brakes on a hydraulic system

sure but that is 99.99% of the time due to neglect of service. When hydraulic brakes do fail its usually the vacume booster. the brakes still work but you just need to 2 foot brake them.

a "brake by wire" system could be as simple as "beep, glitch, no brakes nao" and you crash. and insurance does not give a fuck, its 100% your fault.

I don't really care what they do now. They made some GOAT cars. Alfasuds were better than 205 gti and mk1 golfs

Attached: alfaromeosprint-l-3df4592da625708d.jpg (3872x2592, 3.68M)

I believe the default position is brakes on so it's beep, glitch, brakes are applied and you come to a stop whether you wanted to or not.

>n-no you're not a real italian

don't forget
>1700kg/3750 lbs curb weight
>auto only
>crap electric diff
>cheap interior
>fucking 60 treadwear tyres come standard
>fake nurburgring time

>tfw the 4c is the closest I'll ever get to an Alpine a110

well, you'll just have to not buy one, isn't that a pity!

Would still have one over any other European brand.

Someone is really mad.

Attached: rolling-on-the-floor-laughing_1f923.png (160x160, 29K)

I've always wanted to drive a Sud, my old man had a 1300 and it's still one of his favourite cars.

lol

Attached: 17_vds_chart_1_1.jpg (1020x1360, 204K)

express.co.uk/life-style/cars/767677/most-unreliable-cars-UK-revealed-breakdowns-repairs-Alfa-Romeo
Lmao

>Lack of manual option
El goblino...

If you have a house on landslide and Alfa Romeo in garage, then what's your immovable or movable property?

inews.co.uk/essentials/lifestyle/cars/car-news/japanese-makers-top-huge-car-reliability-survey-alfa-romeo-make-top-5-honda/
lmao!

So Alfa went from worst UK brand to best UK brand in only 10 months
Holy shit

Agreed. Everyone loves the way it looks but I think it looks like shit.

you forgot
>no m-muh veeyate

What are you talking about? The Giulia always had a manual option. Not in the US, but lets face it, Americans are simple people, they can't deal with 3 pedals anyway

Attached: 1-25.jpg (1024x585, 219K)

>muh tire options = fake laptimes
Soooo GM, Ferrari, Porsche, Lamborghini, and Mclaren are all cheating by using the best tires on the market? Sounds like it’s the fault of other manufacturers for not using the same higher quality tires as their competitors. No one is telling Ford, BMW, or Mercedes they can’t use Pirelli Trofeo R tires....

Attached: F6AFC5BA-5D9A-40FB-8E53-935B6B761111.png (750x1334, 437K)

>A faulty ABS sensor will put your fancy Italian car in the shop

You can't make this shit up Tony...