Thoughts on Brabus?

Thoughts on Brabus?

Attached: 3C682906-798B-4F95-8738-CE07CB1CEC2B.png (2560x1440, 105K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/DrUVMdkb4_k
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Ruins average cars in order to market them to niggers.

>has bus in the name
No thanks

Not sure if worse than Mansory

Flashy shit for rich niggers and white rich boys who want to be niggers and sandniggers who are worse than niggers.

Just been watching through the shmee videos. Good God they somehow manage to make good cars look tasteless.

Well said, user.

i like their v12 e classes and thats it. seems like giga comfy cruiser. otherwise everything is shit
also their w140 is great but now they are just new money shit

What about their performance?

>Mansory
oh my.. i didnt even know about that company. life will never be same. holy fuck that hurts to watch

how about 7.3l v12 w124 lads. these engines were in zondas. if they didnt nigger out current cars there would be nothing wrong with them. but damn they found pretty easy way to make shit ton money

They're big

Attached: IMG_20180210_214019.jpg (1920x1268, 1.24M)

are these even capable offroaders but unironically? looks like eu version of cletusmobile

No idea. It was in the parking lot of my old store, some Texas football nigger everyone was taking photos with drove it. Had an old white dude and two bimbos with tits faker than Chinese steel with him.

Basically this

I've never seen a more accurate summary.

Yes very capable
Made for military shit

>The only company that apologizes to the owner for buying it
Yeah, they are worse.

their smart cars have like 15 to 20hp more than the base smart
its ok

Are you retarded?
youtu.be/DrUVMdkb4_k

they made cool wheels back in the day but they are shit now.

Attached: 890890.jpg (1600x1200, 304K)

>sand
meh why this giant piece of shit when unimog basically ford raptor with benz badge

Is it fair to say that Man, sorry is neo-Koenig?

Attached: koenig 560.jpg (736x552, 78K)

People who buy g classes don’t go offroading, they’re trophy wives or arabs with a complex

BRAAPUS

yeah i fully understand that. im all for function and hate le ebin small benis jokes but that thing is far from ballsy adveaturers vechile who wrestles aligators in swamp because boredom.
i respect old 6x6 g classes but they are either knocked out milsurps or collector items now...

since this is small benis mobile thread, is there any way to obtain ,,real'' g class with low mileage in eu? or i should start fapping to sick cunt toyotas