old thread that way

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/dota2/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>tfw no cute vampire hero

sumail should keep his hair that color all year

>=

fuck off, where's the necromancer hero?

is Crystal "Maiden" the most horrible title given to someone in dota land? this "Maiden" doesnt look like a maiden to me , hell Lina the Slayer is more of a maiden compared to this slut.

reeeee I wanted to make it, I wasn't watching

>Earthshaker is not a broken hero

said no one ever

epic memes dotards

>TI 7 feels so dull and unmemorable
>no updates regarding new patch
>no roster lock drama
>no roster lock dates
>no updates regarding major/minor point system

Boring as fuck.

I think I'm going to spam CK too, thanks CK user.

And I just realized there's no point in hiding my name there, oh well whatever.

feed me dotards

feed you what?

dotards

>play my fucking ass off
>lose
n-nani?

Can someone teach me intermediate tech?
I understand last hitting, most heroes, wave controll, and a few items.
/id/moralily.

its comfy watching rtz lose ihl games

>win 10 mins of the game
>lose because retards dont know peak timings of their heroes and can't itemize for shit

Life of a support

>have fun all game
>win
n-nani?

Does anybody else get sad when Pudge says
>"Chop me up small, I'd do the same for you!"

BSJ just tried MoM on PL.

>tfw winning almost all of your placements but you know you'll get placed sub-1k anyway
dag nabbit

maybe he shoulda tried hood thats the new envy strat
mom is old news

I'm always sad.

2 steps ahead of everybody, huh?

Almost makes sense because PL can summon illusions while silenced
Unfortunately his illusions are garbage

>give it your best
>lost
>play like shit
>win

Hard work pays off. That's twhat the Rock always says.

non-whites in white people clothing look so silly

Played a few games as CK without any prior experience and it was disgustingly easy to wipe the floor with the other team.

How is this asshole allowed to exist like this?

someone please tell me that I'm trash at this game and I'm never going to get better.

you're very good and your potential knows no bounds

Who the fuck is the Rock

come on man I need someone to tell me that I'm trash so that way I can uninstall this game.

NTR campaign when?

whats ntr? and what does it have to do with cats?

Should there be a new form of report that says
"Threw the Match"
Where if you get reported enough times you lose 100 MMR?

I don't know how people can stay in 4k or above when they throw matches seemingly all the time.

My Sven this game gave up a free rax after we killed 3 of them and ran to the enemy AM to die all the way in the bottom lane.

All because I didn't waste a global for him when he was completely alone 1v4 at like 10 minutes into the game.

Why do these kinds of people even play dota?

>bulba gging out at 14 minutes while his team is winning then cancelling
he is such a fucking bitch why does he have to be on masons team.

which player has the worst talent to success ratio?

EE? n0tail? Bulba?

Why are players so toxic in this game? How are there so many delusional retards?

user, never forget there is only a Trash Can and no Trash Cannot.

FRIENDLY REMINDER DUELING FATES IS OUT NEXT WEEK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ummh, this wh*te girl know were she belong

>Fucking buff QoP already icetard I just want to play as a cutie girl
seconded

well I'm out

DELETE

WAKE UP

NO PATCH

SYLPH AND PUSS IN BOOTS WHEN

Thank you based Gaben, punishing Peruvians and saving me from an AM game by having my centaur abandon after randoming in ranked.

So how many "3-hit passives" is this Pandolin guy going to have? Can we expect a "gap closer", a "skill shot" and some ridiculous lifesteal as well?

ENDURANCE RUN

BSJS MELTING IT DOWN

me in the middle

What do we say to the god of death?

bored, taking questions again while I queue.

what's the change you would most want out of dueling fates?

when will you man up, join a team and give us (You)s from onstage at TI8?

the new hero better be a fkin pangolin not an armadillo.
DotA has shifted steadily overtime to become what in dota 1 was "-em". I am really not too big a fan of this. I'd like farming speed to be reduced. Also the offlane is hardly an 'off - lane' anymore, it's such an easy lane now. Free fountain at level 5, 2 camps of your own, a safe bounty rune, enemy pulls are easily and safely contested. And BKB's interaction with blademail is literally retarded. Why does a 2k gold item override my 4k gold item. Also MoM needs a slight nerf (might be the item, might simply be icefrog's retarded -em state of the game)

Nice bot games

as much as I'd like to give d2g a shoutout at TI...the incentive of going pro in dota is nonexistent for me. I went to college and got a CS degree and work in silicon valley now. And DotA income is virtually non-existent unless you get top 3 at TI. Earnings from esports are taxed the same as lottery, aka the US gov takes like 47% of what you make. The risk reward is not worth it for someone in my position. I just love the game

bot game rampages don't show up on your news feed, go ahead and try it yourself

4k party games are basically bot matches and you're playing huskar, cmon man

does anime make you better at dota?

my gf made me watch Death Note once, I enjoyed the show as far as plot goes. But the Japanese voices are pretty fucking obnoxious, I wanted to watch the english dubbed and she yelled at me. I also couldn't stand all the damn action shots of him writing in a fkin book. If they stripped all that I'd be fine with anime. But as is....yeah not really my thing. Not sure about its effects on dota skill. A vast majority of the top dota players are obsessed with anime, but I think that speaks to their anti-social and incredibly addictive nature than anime improving your gaming

>reddit in the op
the state of nu-gulag

Ritsu's conduct is totally unacceptable. His looks don't matter

let's not pretend this shitplace is any less reddit than reddit

jeremy lin thinks ritsu is pretty cool and together they can push the anti white rhetoric

Am I an idiot for getting Dagon on Necro? Seems to work fine.

i mean theres some games sometimes where you should so ?

I've been getting it every match with him lately, and it hasn't fucked me over yet.
When should I and when shouldn't I?

>Still no e-sports for a month

it's the only place valve actually listens to.

i spammed necro lately. my team always worked together through my tard wrangling techniques. if i had way too much gold i went radiance after aghs/veil. games were usually over by 30-40.

dagon usually comes with a blink first for deleting annoying backliners like sniper. that's the only time i got it.

never had to play solo ganking necro but i guess that works too with sb if you get far ahead enough.

Been having trouble getting enough GPM to get Radiance in a timely manner, though it does seem like a really good idea on him.
Is Blink generally used to go in with him, or is it more leaning towards getting out?

can be used either but you usually use it to close the gap and ult someone

Talent trees and shrines turned this game into -em

Windrunner is super tasty and cute! I want to eat her!

Why is CK so goddamn busted? I play against him and he spirals out of control immediately, I play as him and I'm an unstoppable fuck machine.
He's a total monster that becomes a fucking raid boss by midgame so every teamfight is immediately tilted in CK's favor.
The fuck's up with this shit?

Stan King you just lost a big fan. You choose Ritsu? Seriously?

>NEWS & STREAMS
>reddit.com/r/dota2/

AY YO HOL UP!

If you get at least 3 illusions with Phantasm you can one shot pretty much everyone with Reality Rift. Try picking Sven against him or maybe AM.

>tfw 2k mmr
>tfw at least 6k mmr carry player
>only thing holding me back is the current meta making carrys obsolete
am i the only one?

>1300 hp veno wards
how is this balance?

Theoretically, any hero that can hit multiple targets at once should ram his shit in, but in practice it's just
>Phantasm
>Reality Rift
>Stun
>Dead nig
no matter who it is.
And in a teamfight scenario, good fucking luck trying to focus him when the rest of his team is disrupting.

Random or no balls

Disappointed in Stan King too

Jeremy Lin still doesn't know what kind of toxin he will be dealing with. Jeremy beware of Ritsu

Also, most heroes that SHOULD be able to deal with him can only do so once they've built up levels and items, and by that point CK's already snowballed.

you are enlightened, aren't you?

no, BSJ and EE are suffering from the same problems friend

I wanna know why Valve's so unwilling to balance the bastard. There's gotta be a reason he's allowed to stay like this.

he farms like shit, and only has kill potential in his lane because he has a pull and a stun. If you shut him down early its hard for him to get his items, if not its like a farmed terrorblade, he WILL win the teamfight, he WILL take your towers.

because he's been dogshit for a long time?

So it's a matter of getting your team to camp the bastard until he hangs himself?
That just feels like bad design to me.

HOW IS TERRORBLADE BALANCE

LITERALLY FARM FOR THE FIRST 30 MINUTES AND DESTROYED ALL YOUR TOWERS IN 20 SECONDS AND BE 6 SLOTTED IN 30

or just pick heroes that deal with him, they do exist

And by "deal with", you mean "can fuck his phantasms but gets deleted anyway because lol a billion hits a second".

>TB
>ricing for 30 minutes
lmao literally all you need is treads dragon lance