Richfag thread

Discussion and sharing for the successful anons. $50k+ MSRP when new, no inflation calculations.

Postin my BMW 430i hardtop convertible

Attached: IMG_20180322_174536~2.jpg (4640x2571, 3.53M)

>bought it used for 60% of its MSRP
>can barely afford the financing

Oh boy we're in for a quality thread here.

Attached: mcdolan.jpg (498x500, 42K)

How much trunk space is available when the top is down?

>430i
>430
>30
>Inline-poor
I thought this was a richfag thread.

Attached: 901 cafe.jpg (1727x2048, 412K)

Just because your in debt for the next 20 years doesnt mean you have to take it out on us.

Why is there an iPad shoved in the middle of your dashboard? Is this BMW """"""design"""""" these days?

>leather on wheel bolsters is already showing stretch marks
>cheap GM-tier plastic buttons
>control knobs from a 10 year old Mazda3
>automatic

Attached: hahaha.jpg (443x332, 15K)

>50 grand to throw around
>buys a modern bmw
>buys one of the cushiest modern bmws
>didn't get an m2 or a 2 series in general
come on dude

Attached: 1271571725962.png (400x400, 6K)

>430i convertible

le mayo, OP is a legitimate homosexual

Attached: black on black.jpg (1280x720, 250K)

>Bought a 3 year old 335i for less than half its MSRP at 20k miles
You're not rich if you just waste money because you can, that's what poorfags do

Attached: 335i.jpg (4032x3024, 3.83M)

Uh, 4 year old*

>you're generously spending your money because you have too much of it
>this makes you poor

Attached: 1521657764138.jpg (817x443, 52K)

Do people who aren't niggers/spics/poos/gooks even drive german "luxury" anymore?

I live in Houston and aside from old shitboxs I've literally never seen a white person in anything made by MB/BMW/AUDI.

>You're not rich if you just waste money because you can, that's what poorfags do
so poorfags buy brand new cars and richfags buy "certified pre-owned" cars that have certified fart in them?

Attached: 1449619896096.jpg (460x800, 94K)

>frivolous impulse purchases isn't poorfag mentality
Unironically yes. Niggers/white trash buy cars they can't afford, meanwhile richfags are driving around in used econoboxes

I wasn't aware there were any white people still in Houston

Well not necessarily used, but a large portion drive econoboxes or something higher up but used

very few honestly.

You guys have seriously never encountered a wealthy person? Do you live in the third world? Wealthy people are ALWAYS cheap as fuck. You don't come to have money because you spend it for no reason.

This.
My father in law is loaded but drives a 20 year old Land Cruiser and a motorbike.

it seems you're confusing frugality with richness
Having money in the bank =/= being rich

Attached: 1462214692344.jpg (736x444, 73K)

Why is the BMW badge a sticker?

My 10 year old buick looks nicer than that

Though it was much cheaper

I wouldn't want kids in a 2 series. Atleast a 4 goes fast and makes a little more sense.

You can finance a $50k car on minimum wage while living with your parents

>tfw twin turbo v12 merc
>165k new

Attached: bread.png (1364x767, 1.37M)

There are a couple areas near me full of $3-10M homes and I'm always surprised most of the cars are 5+ year old MB/BMW/Lexus.

If I understood your post correctly, I don't disagree. When I said rich, I really meant wealthy-- as in a person with the ability to spend reasonably and reliably gain/maintain money by doing so, these people tend to be frugal. Rich is just any idiot with a lot of money from whatever source.

The terms are arbitrary but there is a difference

most legitimate millionaires drive two vehicles
1.) toyota camry
2.) ford f150

it's literal fact backed by research.

>You guys have seriously never encountered a wealthy person?
I live in a richfag neighborhood and pretty much everyone drives Porsches, MB's, Range Rovers and BMW's.

>"richfag neighborhood"
>probably some midwest suburb full of middle managers making $70k
I live in Atherton CA and rarely see any flashy cars driving around town except for the weekend (unless you count Teslas as flashy).

>t. "luxury" manufacturer's marketing team

naw some do buy ferraris and shit

true rich people buy w/e is trending
right now its old jeeps and air cooled 911s

I have a 911 GT3 but aint rich

Attached: aintcare.jpg (1600x1200, 320K)

Upper middle isnt rich.

When you say rich, i imagine young kids with excessive mommy & daddy money. Rolling around in 150k+ cars, 500 dollar shoes while being early 20's. Or douchebag celebrities that do the whole "look at me" lifestyle.
Wealthy usually refers to an older demographic who got their money wisely and don't have to, or don't want to, show it off. A lot of wealthy people are frugal.

Yeah we're pretty much agreed then, I just used the word richfag because of the OP

>midwest suburb full of middle managers making $70k
Not really, more old money and celebs. But OK, wealthy people drive 80's volvo wagons/3k civics while eating canned tuna they buy in palettes at the survival shop and only middle management chumps get something nice.

Yep.

You won't say where you live because you don't live in a wealthy area, thus your clueless idea of what wealthy people do derived from your own fantasy of what you would do if you won the lotto

Clean that engine bay my man

Most rich milfs drive full size GM suvs either suburbans yukon XLs or escalde ESVs
Brand new all of them
A lot of rich people drive R8 V10s or big AMD mercs or M5s 991 911s are popular too
For some reason Tundras are very popular with the rich.
The im rich but I dont flash is a big lexus
The hey i live here but barely is an infiniti or korean shit box car
Their kids all drive brand new(almost always GM) or very old pickups(c10s restored ect) and jeeps with no doors

No one well off even mildly buys Dodge/Chrysler brand vehicle

Textbook projection at work here.

Btw this is paradise valley arizona
I deliver the mail in the area so I see what people drive a lot

nice cop user, under 8k miles for a 997
any more pics?

I know it’s an anecdote but my father is the president and founder of a very successful company. He had a private jet and yet he drives a Dodge Ram he bought with 10k miles on it to avoid the depreciation cost. I point out how this makes no sense but he just can’t get himself to buy a new car due to initial depreciation, even if he realistically wouldn’t even notice the loss. Other well off (read: very rich) older people I know do the same thing. It’s typically their kids who are the ones buying brand new cars.

Nice damage control LARP

Not him but I know a guy who owns a small private jet and drives a 9-year old truck. His wife has some sort of Mercedes crossover but he likes the truck because he thinks it holds equipment for his main hobby especially well, so he's hung on to it.

Attached: Sure.jpg (1593x1191, 1.08M)

kids fit just fine in the back seat
adults not so much, but kids under 13 should be totally fine

lit dude, loving the silver
drive safely

You bought a convertible gay boy, don't start giving me that practicality shit

It's still a pain in the dick to deal with having half your family squeeze behind the front seats everywhere you go, and I was definitely too tall to be comfy in the back of a 2-series when I was 13.

Damn son

Sorry I was side tracked checking my portfolios.

Not much. This flap up top has to be in this position for the top to fold down. You can only use the space below it.

Attached: IMG_20180322_204254.jpg (4640x2610, 3.61M)

And here it is with the flap up, not able to drop the top in this configuration.

Attached: IMG_20180322_204323.jpg (4640x2610, 3.59M)

>wants MAGA
>buys foreign car

Attached: hx4Prda.jpg (228x221, 5K)

>richfag
>4 series
you should be embarrassed. you won't. but you should.

Jesus christ he's a living meme

>this is what all middle class people say about actually rich people because they only know other kinda upper middle class people who have more money than them but are cheap as fuck but do not know a single person with actual wealth that is genuinely riiiiiiiiiiich

i kek'd

but america was created by foreigners

Attached: big brain.png (807x935, 208K)

Natives ...?

>indian americans didn't migrate to the americas

Attached: ultra brainlet.jpg (645x968, 106K)

Splitting hairs

So does that mean were all foreigners on earth? Were just star dust anyhow

yeah that's what i thought
stay btfo

i did some work at a billionaire's house and he had an early 2000s toyota echo in the driveway

Am I the only one that doesn't really the dash of modern Mercedes and BMWs? Mercedes' screen for their info-tainment system looks like a second thought and BMW is just boring.

Should have done a thread for cars with $50k msrp etc etc and owner having a yearly salary of $60k a year I guess? Some people will have cars that where worth $100k but bought them for $8k last month with 100k miles and the cars are 8 years or older, they have a salary of $50k a year not exactly successful. Also there is like only 3, 4 cars posted here. Cant really expect success here in Veeky Forums.

I don't like the design of any infotainment systems that jut out from the top of the dash like someone glued a tablet there

There's only 3 anons with cars worth over $50k when new and you want higher standards? One is a brand new 4 series, one is a GT3, the other is a used 3 series. I think you can weed out the one that isn't making over $60k

Im leasing a 2017 GLC 43 suv. I'm pretty proud that I only put 3k down and paying $550 a month. My dealer originally wanted me to put 5k down and 650 a month

I guess you are right. Had a brainlet moment there. You can also count me in here I own a few cars that are worth over $50k so 4 anons.

>I was definitely too tall to be comfy in the back of a 2-series when I was 13.
that means you're 17 years old tops
underage get b&

Damn this pic makes me so comfy

>richfag
>cant afford msport

rich people have moved on to mint examples of 90's shitboxes
>i'm so rich i can drive this shitbox you had no idea you lust for because you're a poorfag due to it's nostalgia of the 90's

$60k salary does not make one a richfag
That is still poorfag territory in parts of the US

>rich
>BMW

nice try Aldis Muhammedanovic, drop those fake gold chains and pay your electric bill

>bmw
>not even 7
>richfag

lol

Attached: letöltés (2).jpg (259x194, 13K)

BMWs are hot shit, dude

Attached: dumb turd.jpg (3072x4096, 2.46M)

>check engine light on
LMAO typical used Benz owner can't afford that $15k maintenance bill eh?

>$15k maintenance bill
where did this meme come from?

Fell for the diesel meme

poorfags

try $57k

Attached: R63.jpg (623x593, 161K)

Meanwhile Hoovie bought a new biturbo V12 and had it installed for like $10k, so I'm calling bullshit on that

>4 series

lmao sucker

sup lads. this is my 2015 z4. msrp 69 but bought used for 40 with 10k miles.

Attached: D2C894D3-E9D1-4543-A3EE-66C575DCD067.jpg (3024x3024, 2.98M)

>ITT POORFAGS BUY CARS FOR HALF MSRP AND BRAG ABOUT BEING RICH

put my girlfriend across the table and that's literally all i want in life

t. lowly gayman owner

>BMW 430i hardtop convertible

i hope you didn't actually buy that new, a couple years from now that car will be worth less than half msrp

meanwhile joe fuckstick who spent nearly the same amount on an M2 will still be carting around in something of value

I could justify a lift and every single Hazet special service tool to my wife with that estimate.

>girlfriend

Attached: pepesection.jpg (540x570, 301K)

What is the point of this thread? I don't understand.
>msrp when new of $80,000 or something

Attached: IMG_20180323_122727.jpg (5312x2988, 2.36M)

It's ironic,

i hope

Yes. Poor people are poor because they make bad financial decisions.
Like buying or financing new cars which depreciate heavily.

So who is eating at high end restaurants and flying first class?

poor people with something to prove, obviously

I usually bump up to first class at the last moment whenever possible on business trips, it's way cheaper that way and my company is okay with it

You never hear that from richfags tho, its always the poors

If "new" means it came from a wreck, sure.