/svg/ - Shadowverse General

Next expansion is Starforged Legends
Official page:
shadowverse.com/cardpack/starforgedlegends/
Reveal chart:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1jfOwl01oC0Xw7Jowun6LBK_01qzmpauM6yN7VhYlefc/edit#gid=1220509952

To get Hanemiya Arisa sleeve and emblem, change your language to JP on Steam on Properties. You can switch back to your default language after claiming them from the crate. Unlike the idol sleeves, you can use this in ENG. Available for September only.

Want 5 free packs?
Just change the language of your client (from the More -> Language in-game menu) to korean and claim 5 free packs from your crate.

Nerf announcements
shadowverse.com/news/?announce_id=364

New Take Two rewards
shadowverse.com/news/?announce_id=351

Leader poll results
twitter.com/shadowversegame/status/890134639402209281

Official Website:
shadowverse.com/

Deckbuilder and card database
shadowverse-portal.com/

Useful Links: pastebin.com/SZNKYEMi

Last thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

nicovideo.jp/watch/sm31878435
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>never meta
What went wrong? She could have axed Yurius while he's powerless.

Thanks

Reminder that Eris is forever seventeen.

I'm posting in this thread because Abby is cute!!

You can't play her because she messes with Roach pulls.

I mean, with Fairy Tune, I think tempo forest should make a comeback. Yes, it's ungashit, but what do you expect? An alternate wincon?

That's probably the interaction. However, considering how Oz vs PR works, if you play a commander after Gawaining Romeo, his pp cost should increase to 2.

Unga shit is the only to win right now, do it would be the way to go.

No, Romeo's own reduction fixes him to 2PP and you cannot go below that. His actual ability is a mouthful.
>if you play a 3PP commander, if this follower cost 3PP, change its PP to 2 until end of turn.

Are you basing this on the Ephemeral Moon vs any attack increase interaction?

Well, if Gwain attacks after Romeo's effect, how would that work out?
Lets say you Julliet and change Romeo to 2. Then immediately after, you attack with Gwain. Will that reduce Romeo to one then for that turn?

The game will always be ungashit until they don't kill DShift.
The slowest meta defining decks we've had besides PtP Forest were probably WD (post NBlood nerf) Midshadow and RoB Midsword.

My hunch is that it will be 1PP unless you attack with Gawain first.

Is this a wrong quoting?

Yes. It's a pretty simple interaction, Romeo's text sets his PP cost to 2 regardless of his previous PP cost, Gawain's reduction should work and bring Romeo to 1PP.

Leaks in five minutes!

Tomorrow we are getting more reveals for sure!

5 namek minutes, right?

Why Forest though. You can't be this autistic, right?

>Is this a wrong quoting?
You said it fixed him on that, so I thought you meant that it couldn't be changed, just like an Ephemeral Moon'd follower will stay at 1 attack even after you, for example, evolve it.

Thought so. I unboxed 3 Gwains, pls KMR stop being a shadownigger and help me out here.

Anything wrong with the thinking man's class?

What did he mean by this?

The first 2 new Sword cards are commanders. I have faith that they will try to push a commander-only deck in SFL, Gawain should be useful. His effect isn't bad, the current commander library is. Hopefully SFL will fix that.

>People always say the game is dead
>yet everyone is super excited for the new set
Is it just a vocal minority thats complaining all the time?

>play control
>brick just 1 turn
>lose to aggro
>also auto lose to dshift
What is the fucking point? Aggro really is the only deck type to play.

Well, the famitsu reveal specifically worded it out that Romeo won't change to 2PP if his PP cost is not 3PP. That's as far as I can explain. For Ephemeral Moon's case, keep in mind that evolving doesn't mean the follower gains stat buffs.

As long as it isn't the PtP bandwagoners from pre DE.

Commander-only is a bad idea. They just need to give us commanders that are worth playing.

GIVE ME LEAKS NOW KMR.

>be a faggot who doesn't even play the game anymore
>cry about how dead the thread is
although i blame discord

They are complaining because their fridge decks don't work. Here's Famitsu chart for 1st week of September.

>17.5% Sword
>17.5% Rune
>15.7% Blood
>14.0% Haven
>14.0% Shadow
>13.1% Dragon
>7.8% Forest

It's as balanced as you can get.

boards.Veeky Forums.org/vg/thread/188533848
boards.Veeky Forums.org/vg/thread/188533848

Report this thread and move to real thread please

Well, some officers like Jeno should be playable in a commandercraft deck but it should be designed around commanders. Think neutral sword, but with neutrals instead of commanders.

The game has never even came close to dying. It lost numbers on unplayable metas like ToG and the first two-thirds of WD.
It was just in the west that the game reached near "ded gaem" lows.

I think the "if this followers costs 3PP" part is to avoid people rising up its cost again after they had used Gawain, maybe? So they don't need up like with Oz and evolving with a Piercing Rune In hand.

75% same shell Neutral doesn't mean good balance. If I play 4 games and they are all decided by who goes first/who gets better 1-2-3-Alice curve, then it's no different than the entire circle being one giant homogeneous blob.

Expect Haven to rise to 20-25% now that people realized how good NHaven is.

>posting the entire link to the thread
You can't get more redditor than this. Kill yourself, discordshitter.

>he doesn't know how to link threads
You have to go back.

But that's not the case. This is an aggro meta, yes, so the game currently strongly favors curving out and going first, but all crafts aren't playing Alice shit.
The best Forest deck is not Neutral.
The best Dragon deck is not (Alice) Neutral.
The best Blood deck is not Neutral.
The best Shadow deck is not Neutral.
The best Sword deck is arguably not Neutral.
The best Rune deck is Neutral, but Dirt is also good.

Surprisingly the last neutral haven I saw is literally 50 opponents ago. Currently I get mostly control blood, dirt rune, otk roach and aggro blood opponents.

>discordshitters are this new

>discordshitters still trying to keep the other thread alive
Reminder to report that shit.

>13.1 dragon
comfy

Well, as a forest main, I can't complain about this meta even though it is still the least played class. Better than /hsg/ next door with their retarded nerfs.

I'd rather no cards get revealed so every pack I open is a surprise.

Still Ramp is consistently one of the highest playrate decks for some reason.

I actually liked the meta before the nerfs better. I did fairly well with forest and was able to climb ladder just fine. Now I get fucked over by Neutral Haven pretty much every 2nd game.

>three top tier decks are all running the same exact alice neutral package
yep totally fine

It is balanced, yeah. But being the third month of Alice people are getting tired. But that happens with the meta each expansion. Next one they will get excited again until it starts dying again by the end of it.

I am pretty sure Forest was worse at dealing with Midshadow than NHaven, no?

Yeah me too to be honest. Haven and rune are harder to deal with than shadow, not to mention sword also rises in popularity. However I still wouldn't mind a meta like this. I am playing tempo and neutral forest only by the way, no otk because I'm a brainlet.

He probably got highrolled. Eagleman is Thing from Below on steroids.

you shouldnt reply to anyone parroting
>50% totally balanced guise :)
the game speaks by itself

I'd care about more about the new leaders than the disappointing card reveals

Why is Vengeance so shit right now? This was my favorite deck and I just can't make it work again.

Aggro meta
10 damage is a joke

I actually did better with forest this time compared to last month. In fact I started to take 4-wins as forest dailies lately.

Vengeance is shit, how? Start using the old anti-aggro vengeance blood with righteous, alucard and a ton of drain. Remember when vengeance is strictly better than aggro blood in ToG because they can just heal back all their damage from aggro?

because killing yourself against shit like ambushed followers and aggro neutral is suicide

>netdecking niggers finally caught onto NHaven being pretty good
And here I was hoping it was gonna go under the radar.

>tfw someone plays Gob Princess into 2 0 cost Eagle Men on you

Just revelation bro

>gorrillion vials paid
>not playing it
but anyways Dragon can deal things quite decently and adapt if needed because of there ramp and removals or thats what I think
>3 vialed eachtars
what do you think user?

It's hard for kys even with control elements since storm pepe just outburst you badly. I'm forced to tech in lethal blade just for pepes and kinda works since it doesn't whack my wards like revelation. I just bait them to evolve then lethal blade.

They are still retarded bad at it.
>had a 5/5 lion and an evolved buffed 5/1 Unica
>I played Khawy and at 4 defense
>traded in a way both got killed
GM rank by the way. You can't make this shit up.

Why is neutral haven even a threat at all? They rarely ever highroll from my experience to matter and I simply remove too many things at once that it's just sad to see them play lone Alice turn 4.

neutral haven is a thing because its neutral and unga not because its "good", simple as that

How the fuck else would you get past the khawy

So you're just removing all their shit and not playing your own shit on turns 1 through 4?

My wife.

5/5 kills him and you're left with a 5/1 that may or may not be able to attack?

I was under the impression that lethal blade is a super shit card

trade with the 5/5?
only one dies

t. feena

If you traded with Lion, Khawy would kill either of them, so you still get a 5/1 and if you're lucky, a surviving Unica to go face with. He suicided Unica into Khawy and let me eat his lion for free.

Turn 4 Teena simply removes the Alice along with any other lone neutral on board. Reminder that most Neutral Haven decks don't even bother running any sort of card draw and they literally run out of steam faster than Aggro Blood, which is saying something. At least Tempo Rune's annoyance is that chained Darias is just non-stop draw, and Oz making it worse. Them not being neutrals also makes it harder to get rid of.

>it's not good because it's efficient at winning

10 damage always a joke, your point?

nicovideo.jp/watch/sm31878435
Dreadshifted guy Mokou plays neutral haven.

I did that and then started losing to Dragon, it feels worse to lose against Dragon than aggro and it also takes longer.

you said there were 2 followers not 3, if there are 2 they are ded
whos the 3rd, a tin soldier?

>a 3pp one sided board "clear" is bad
its also a permenant effect as long as the follower is in play, so if they survive it the first time they attack, they get hit with it again until they die
Its not the best card for sure but its definitely not shit

Just mask of black death bro

If they even get an attack off while you are in vengeance, you are already dead.

>5/5 lion and 5/1 unica
>khawy is 4/5
user...

>you had 5/5 5/1
>opponent had a 4/5 khawy
>you traded with 5/5, making it a 5/1
>khawy died, killing either of the 5/1
>you still had one 5/1 remaining
Bruh

Glad it's garbage.
Playing against highroll Devil - Belphegor - Airjammer along with the occasional Balanced Drain and Dark General was annoying as shit.

Mask of black death is arguably even worse than lethal blade for aggro-centric opponents, as the amulet literally does nothing else and is just a useless band-aid. The true purpose of black death is mostly against combo-centric opponents.

It's meh since you need to bait evolved pepes to trade first before you play it while under vengeance. At least it won't burn your own board with revelation that tend to kill kys.

Do people seriously not play Sacred Plea in their NHaven decks? It's the best way to keep feeding your lions and eagles. Also, you didn't answer how you're clearing their board before Alice drops.

Considering the following:

>1PP 1/1 fairy of illusion, silver forestcraft follower
>fanfare: return 1 fairy from your field into your hand, draw a card and restore 1PP (if a fairy is returned in your hand)

Would you play it?

It you have noticed on your own games, 95% of neutral haven decks never miss their 1-2-3-Alice/Lion curve. They simply have no time to drop Sacred Plea to bother adding the amulet in. By the time they finished dumping their hand of neutrals and started playing Sacred Plea, they're still basically in top-deck mode for at least 3 turns.

yeah i guess all followers have over 3 health, what was i thinking

>free follower

Ramp Dragon going second:
Turn 1 skip/Blazing
Turn 2 Dragonewt Fist/Blazing/Breath
Turn 3 Scyther/Salamander/Blazing (they won't play turn 4 removal)
Turn 4 Teena and they're basically completely crippled

>people haven't realized the glory of Lion immediately breaking an Inquisition
had a game against a dragon player go literally 25 turns as Neutral haven. He would heal and spam board clears while I spammed carrots and card draw.
I lost but it was fun, wp rowen