/bbg/ - Bloodborne General

Based Confederates edition
got crushed like the vermin it was >information. If you're new to Bloodborne and /bbg/ READ THIS FIRST BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS
docs.google.com/document/d/1sItpr6PHpoEiFbtFIBtPO4UNeNEpxuztHteANTJRHDU/edit#heading=h.od90ylbez0rz

>Accessing the DLC
bloodborne-wiki.com/2015/09/the-old-hunters.html
Note: If the eye isn't showing up, go to: Settings > Playstation Network/Account Management > Restore Licenses

>/bbg/ Fight Club:
Pthumeru - n6rc9jh8
Loran - jjpkdcgd
Isz - 9v8qndas
(every Saturday 6pm EST, general rules:imgur.com/1RjNbF4)

>/bbg/ Spelunking Club
Password = /bbg/
Create a new S/FRC chalice dungeon and beckon anons to join
OR
Use the Short Root Chalice with the password /bbg/ to be summoned or invade
(every Friday 6pm EST, anything goes)

>Resources Pastebin - Planners, Calculators, Spreadsheets, Stats Info, Where to go next in BB, Guide Scans & Wikis
pastebin.com/aNR8TXUr

>Chalice Pastebin - General Info, Glyphs for Gems, Best Gems Setups, Multiplayer & Speedrunning
pastebin.com/489M5NBv

>Media Pastebin - OSTs, Concept Art & Screenshots
pastebin.com/t8byCxfj

>Beasthood & Claws Info
pastebin.com/jnbs35ZX

>Wheel, Fight Club, Arc 101 & other Misc. Info
ssjnugget.imgur.com

>Bloodborne AR Calculator
pastebin.com/zGphv4fF

Threaded Cane is pretty bad yeah

Someone please help me farm pwmf22gu, I'm so lonely.
Pass is bbg

Which character should I masturbate to tonight?

elizabeth anne

will be farming radial abyssals cold gems in kkvk8gsj for a while, pass is bbg123

hey qts
so have most of you guys been playing nonstop since release?
I take really long breaks from BB but whenever I get into it it's a lot of fun, I feel like it's way too easy to become OP though through chalice gems and stuff. Got a couple of friends from here to help kill Rom yesterday. I really like this general for how helpful everyone is and I was just wondering if everyone here plays the game intermittently like me.

good afternoon bbg

i play it nonstop for 2 months then stop every year
this might've been the last year though, i actually did everything i wanted and there's nothing left now

>PSN
>"Let's have unscheduled maintenance"
>/bbg/
>"Let's have a shitton of spelunks and farming sessions!"
I hate every single one of you so much. Where were you asshats last night when PSN was actually working?

I'd love to but ^

these a great!

kek, got fireballed by the witch, reringing

Confederates > Powder Kegs > Executioners > Doll Fuckers > Choir sluts > Vilecucks

Weird, sometimes the blue gate won't prompt to open even when I lever, that's why I was spinning.

Stupid shotgun ;-;

>Make first actual 50/25 build
>Start the pwmf22gu grind for the 7 weapons I want to use
>Two rank 19 blunts with kin down in a row

what kind of secondary should I be trying for on HMS nourishings? Open attack? Or maybe flat phys/arc?

Open +6% is probably the best. +15 phys or element is alright, too.

uncanny or lost bloodletter? pure 50 blt build

Sorry I keep dying. I really should make a Kirk so I can knock them down instead of having to hit and run the two all the time.

whatever you end up getting matching offshapes fastest for

Normal. You either want to farm pure phys which is normal or you want pure blt offshapes in which case each offshape has the same chance so good fucking luck

Short of parrying them, the best way to deal with Watchers is to just repeatedly jump attack. It staggers them, and its pretty easy to just jump on an opening and repeat 'till they die.

wait are people farming watchers

Anyone have a guide for a full arcane build?

What do I need to know ?

you need to pick up the 9.1% nourishing in the forest and rush chalices for shitty cursed fire gems

you're stuck with that setup until you start farming D5 FRC

it sucks ass, enjoy

I recommend 65-75 arc, 11/11 str/skl for saif and beast cutter

Yee if you want to host count me in but I'm farming for like 12 weapons and need chunks also so I'm just remaking the chalice and keeping everything instead of reseting

How to read the OP

>recommends weapons that aren't the parasite, the only true weapon

parasite isn't fun

you're a fag

>parasite isn't fun
sounds more like you are the fag, user

I'm thinking of farming BLB (with head)
Would anyone want to come for tempering abyssals?

wow

farming amy sure isn't fun

I get bored after minutes of baiting out attacks and then get slightly too impatient when he's down to almost 33% and then get one shotted
over and over and over again

I don't think I've gotten a kill on him in 20 minutes and I have to farm this fucker for all perfect nourishings.

What's the deal with parasite?

it's pure arcane tentacles, look up the moveset

it's really not a good pve weapon

ATK at full hp is the best (note ATK up not phys ATK up, it's much rarer). Open Foes only applies to enemies in the middle of attacks, it is not the same as counter hits (running, dodging etc...) which limits its use in pvp.

+15 Arcane damage is good as well, +15 plus is less preferable (doesn't boost beams) but still nice. Bolt and Fire are useless.

christ nourishing abyssals must be the hardest grind in the game

I'd rather farm enough blt OoS for 5 chikages

>tfw you dodge a pthumeru knife thrower, and end up getting hit by a swinging axe and knocked into a pit where a mad sage spergs out and kills you with a corpse
No, I'm not mad I fucked up my dodge
Not at all
I'm totally neutral about this shitty situation I found myself in

No, the hardest grind is literally any gem with arcane secondary
I have tried on and off for 3 weeks on ebby and I haven't gotten 1 good gem with arcane secondary

well this is suspicious

WEW

Thanks, Hibiki. I'm gonna take a break for half an hour and switch to triangles.

I got

2x 27% with beast down
2x 27% with 3 stam decr
1x 26% with kin down
1x 32% thrust

and the rest all memes

>Getting chased by 6 red spiders
>Decide to kite them into an arrow trap
>Line them up and step on the platform
>Arrows go right through them and kill me

farming BLB with a head in bnqk8hde for tempering abyssals
if you wanna come hit me with a (You)
surely mister second needs some tempering abyssals

Is he on the third layer?

Yes sir, in an oil field

>can't decide between Saw Spear, Axe, Saif, Beasto Cuttah and Amy Arm for PVP
>too lazy to get enough bloodrock for all of them

Any seasoned combat veterans want to tell me what's shit so I can make this list smaller?

First three are good

cutter and amy arm are definitely lower tier compared to the other stuff on the list

but cutter is extremely fun

Fromsoft announcing their next game fucking when? I'm getting desperate here, as much as I love BB playing the same game at the very least once a week for three years straight does eventually start to grind you down, I'm even considering fucking Destiny 2 at this point just to break up the monotony a bit.

Pass?

Pass is cute
Ringing by the top of the stairs, I'll reload thrnsave each time I get a shit gem and ring again

im fucking screaming

do you know the cap for atk up? is it less than 6%?

this helped me appreciate Ds3 much more desu

who the h*ck is Kurtz?

I'm kinda still new and don't know much of what I'm doing. I like using the beast cutter, I'm just wondering what weapon goes with that. Also, do I just make the 2nd weapon arcane/fire/bolt to just cover physically defensive opponents or does it depend on the weapon?

I just couldn't get into DaS3 no matter how hard I tried honestly, looking back I legitimately have fonder memories of fucking DaS2 than I do of DaS3.
I mean, DaS2 was shit, but at least it did implement several cool new ideas on top of all the shit ones instead of just being a bland, boring sequel wallowing in the success of the original

>farming physical radials off bone ash hunters
>first 10 gems include 3 arcanes, 2 bolts, 3 fire, and some other useless shit

THE GAME FUCKING KNOWS.

I'm new; only been playing for about two weeks but recently finished my chalices and have started that grind life.

Alright, you can come if you want, just be sure to ask so I know to wait
Also hey Hibiki I got a perfect abyssal with stam curse, mind hosting?

>farming physical radials off bone ash hunters
Why?

The same character we jerk off to every night, Pinky.

are you leveling arcane? converting a weapon to elemental removes its original scaling and makes it only scale with arcane

if you want an elemental beast cutter, it would be best to go 11 str then dump arc, then level whatever stat you want to the minimum requirements of a second weapon that you want that would also be an elemental conversion weapon

if you're not leveling arcane, then just pump str and pick another second weapon that also scales with str that you like

Ringing. Fuck that's lucky, you aussie cunt

What's the point of these over 27% phys?

slightly better AR, especially on lower AR, higher speed weapons

Oh, I'm sort of all over the place with my stats but largely going for strength. I was gonna keep my beast cutter as physical, I just wasn't sure if I should make whatever my 2nd weapons was magical. But from what you've said I assume I'll just keep it physical. I've just been using Ludwig's Holy Blade or Boom Hammer as my 2nd, are they alright with Beast Cutter?

Better for BoM, Reiter, the saws and I THINK the threaded cane
Also I just got another abyssal Hibiki kek

someone post the pvp builds meme

>a third abyssal in a row

yeah, you can use pretty much anything you want

it's up to you to decide if the movesets synergize, and that kind of thing, but everything is viable

Oh and the rakuyo I think

Alright, thanks for the help. Time to shank some nightmares

it's not the one you want but fits

at 6 arcane would a blunt setup or fire gem+oil work better for the stake driver?

Anyone else having problems connecting?
Anytime I try to connect it just says "You are offline." And then starts in offline mode.

it's easy gems for a character not yet at abyssals. sort of straight forward logic user

>what are watchers

I get wrecked consistently by the CUTTAH in pvp. I consider it high tier.

Amy Arm is pretty bad for pvp, unless you can trick people into eating the R2 followup explosion.

Sluts FTW

Does anyone know the minimum amount of stamina required to pull off the full Burial Blade 4-hit L2 combo. If I remember correctly, you need 23 END and the top-tier anti-clockwise. Can anyone confirm this?

>just played bloodborne for the first time
>did a few of the chalice dungeons but stopped once the bosses started being able to 1-hit me halfway though the fight (I had like 30 vit)
>really struggled at the start but found my groove towards the end
>was really enjoying it, get up to mergo's wet nurse, beat it on first try
>oh boy can't wait for the rest of the ga-
>gherman
>its already over
>left feeling all empty inside
>don't feel like replaying

Hello and goodbye, /bbg/.

>he thinks G*hrman is the final boss

Go eat some umbilical cords, nub.

got anything nice yet mister second?

>he thinks he's called Gherman

Bye-bye, it was nice not having you.

Nope.

Did you go to the Cainhurst Castle? Did you fight Ebrietas? Did you fight Amygdala? Did you go through the Old Hunters DLC? Are you aware that there's a secret final boss? Do you even fight club, m8?

I fought amygdala but that was it. I was aware of the second final boss, but I fucked up by sending the beggar to the chapel and he killed the waifu whore. Maybe I still could have gotten it but I don't know, I couldn't really be bothered going back through that hellhole of a forest for any reason. When I replay it sometime in the future I'll get the DLC and do all of that stuff for sure though.

What's the best glyph for farming heavy abyssals? I'm about to savescum for it if anyone wants to run through the chalice with me and join in the HBLB killing until I finally get a useable abyssal