I ended up with this car, and i don't like it. what do?

i ended up with this car, and i don't like it. what do?

Attached: gt86.jpg (1200x559, 113K)

Mistakes into miracles?

Attached: Vorshlag-LSx-Swap-Kit-for-Scion-FRS-Subaru-BRZ-02.jpg (1600x900, 195K)

kys perhaps?

I see a lot of threads like this on Veeky Forums and I wonder how many are legit complaints and how many are just bait threads. The BRZ can't be this bad, can it?

Attached: 1499538277853.png (514x672, 162K)

Someone here would gladly take it probably

Omg wtf is this based of? He looks like he’s taking a dump!! Lolol

It's the thinker, you stupid uncultured swine.

Driving it in a straight line? Ya, there are better cars out there for that, but since you already have it, take it to some track days, you might change your mind about it.

Does he take a dump every time he thinks? topkek

>the thinker
Or the stinker? Bwahahahahahaha

Turbo it. It would be a really cool car then. Show those minivans who's boss

>just spend ten grand cash bro engine swaps with modern cars are easy, cheap, and fix everything t. trust fund kid who has never actually swapped an engine himself but heard stories from his dad about putting a carbed truck engine into a corolla

How are these cars so shit on fuel? I spent a week driving my friends 86 and it used more fuel than my SV6 Commodore (Chevy SS with a 3.6 V6), and worst of all it needs 98 octane, my holden only needs 91.

I guess they wanted to make a high comp, retardedly oversquare high revving racecar engine but stopped halfway and made a piece of shit.

>muh low hoodline tho XDDDD it looks so sikk with BBS wheels bruh

Your gonna spend 10 grand to get the FAG20 to 300hp and be stuck there. Meanwhile the LS makes that in it's truck form. Engine swaps in forzaturismo don't count kid.

I dont think that guy was suggesting making the 86 engine better but rather just dumping the car and buying something more fun for less money

>i don't like it. what do
How? Answer completely honestly, did you get auto or manual?

what state you in?

Lemme get this straight, when the fucking toyoniparoo shills made threads about their supposed glorious 86, you ignored 80% of Veeky Forums saying it was an overpriced shitbox that needed more power and better tires.
You deserve it OP you are a faggot.
For that money you couldve gotten a loaded ecoboost brostang or a 1le camaro and smoked that 80fail on every road.
Bite the bullet and trade it in, or sell to private party to some rich kid.

Top kek

OP never even addressed one post, idiots taking bait like always

Yeah and after your 10 grand LS swap you're still stuck there because you're out of money. $40k car and it's just a dragster because you put a boat anchor in the front. Nice. You could have done that with a $4000 foxbody and had less weight to pull, and money left over for more power.

>what do?
Google, track day.

>buy a halfway normiebox trying to be racecar
>care about mpgs
shut fag it gets over 30MPH when you go long distance

Don't be surprised when you get half that stomping it around town. Why else would you even think about getting one?

It is always both. For some reason it keeps getting brought up even though people don't like it here. So either they're being tsundere about this car, or they know that it's easy to pick on and that the people who actually bought it here are easy to bait.

I have a BRZ and I like it

A lot of people here are just mad they can’t afford it. It hasn’t been on the used market long enough

Nobody cares, let this bait thread die