amazon.com/Twisted-Ones-Five-Nights-Freddys/dp/1338139304
amazon.com/Freddy-Files-Five-Nights-Freddys/dp/1338139347

>Links
Official Site: scottgames.com
Asset Rips: s.rtag.me/freddy
Fan Booru: 5naf.booru.org
Writing Archive: pastebin.com/fryFnrQ9
Voice Archive: pastebin.com/8mN8gJYP
List of Content Creators: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1clzZcsTzZzZh6EUFR-nmF4F7zHiXTCeB4AehZLF1OHs/edit?usp=sharing

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/x2tzxhf0
strawpoll.me/13881564
strawpoll.me/13881572
youtube.com/watch?v=rcjpags7JT8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

If there are any drawfags lurking, what programs do you use to draw?

Mostly Sai, but also Photoshop when I need to type text or make glitch art

Paint.net, aseprite, and recently picked up clipstudio but learning it is pretty rough.

Sai

Read

>the creator of GameJolt is making a FNAF/Pokemon crossover
Scott's responsible for making their platform a thing, but that still seems kind of excessive.

I think that was just a joke.

I just replayed the first FNAF for the first time since 2014. I had forgotten how legitimately scary it was. I was tense all the way through.

pastebin.com/x2tzxhf0 Reposting.

Mysterious Chemistry

Why's the thread so dead?

Eh, just don't have much to say. Can't calm down enough to read that Toy Chica story there. Don't much feel like hurling myself through pixiv and tumblr for art.

>in 5 years /v/ will be full of threads of people who have childhood nostalgia for FNAF

Maybe /v/ will die before then.

Meh. We already have people who feel nostalgic over Slenderman. In five years, people who didn't exist when Veeky Forums started will no longer be underage. That's going to be far weirder.

EXCEPT ME HAHA

Wake up

Man, that game where William traveled back in time to abduct his childhood self was a really weird premise for a sequel.

I'm still smiling over this.

Headpats are a very good way to soothe the savage robotic beast

Is the Boston Bird the best Chica interpretation to ever exist?

Basically, yeah.

All Boston Boids are best boids.

Do we even have none Bostonian chicas? Aside from CCA

Rugrats once said he imagines his Chica sounding like Sheila Broflovski.

Pretty much all of the bots have some sort of personality stereotype, except for Bonnie. Bonnie's some weird sort of wild card.

I assumed by that he meant her accent, which is a very Brooklyn-ish sounding one.
It's sort of like a cousin of the "Southie" BAH-STIN accent which CVF used. Both of them are common of working class people living in the two major cities of the American north-east.

Hang on a second. Are you implying there are non-boids here? That's heretical nonsense. But I think Rugratsanon's chica isn't bostonian.

More characters need southern accents desu.

IIRC, GMF's bonnie and Weaver's alt-bonnie (before and after roomates) had southern accents.

I think Ghost's Mangle, Springroll's Spring Bonnie, and Crisis's Circus Baby have them too.

And forgot to add: Springroll's Springbon has a strong one.

Sai, though I barely know how to use it.

I know that feel. I can draw a line and I can erase, and that's about it. I barely grasp how layers work.

Bonnie is the waifu bait.

Bonnie hasn't been the waifu bait in years.

Deadpan+Yandere.

I completely forgot I made Circus Baby Texan to the point that I had to go find an old picture to confirm it.

Photoshop CS6 and Lazy Nezumi Pro

strawpoll.me/13881564
strawpoll.me/13881572

That's pretty much a WeaverBon exclusive.

She's got big tits

Rodeo clown

She needs to be riding a cowboy.

>shift gears and retcon the story into being kid friendly
>the actual gameplay is still bullshit ensuring few kids can beat any of the games

They don't need to beat them, they just watch people do that.

For y'all.

>Circus Baby is slapped on everything in SL and is the focus of the trailers and teasers
>doesn't physically show up in the game for more than 2 minutes as an empty shell
Why was this allowed

Because the version of the story that was about her was thrown out during development like Ballora's subplot.

I wonder if somewhere in Scott's hard drive there's remnants of an entirely different original Sister Location, like the HL2 Beta. Couldn't be worse than what we actually ended up getting.

>New bot in a new place.

If it didn't have any deep twists like two Purps it probably would've been too boring for Reddit

Spring Bonnie is a perfect angel and marriage material. She is precious, protect her.

>t. Afton

Between her, Baby, and Ballora was William a waifufag

William was definitely a waifufag, but it seemed solely confined to Spring Bonnie.

If worst comes to worst, you can flesh out North Korea some more.

Poor bastard

So what program does Scott uses to make his models?

Will Snax ever come back?

Probably not.

I hope

That's a cute Bawn Bawn.

Snax's opinion of the general isn't very high at the moment. The discord drama killed this place for a lot of people, really.
Blender3D, apparently.

Tons of great OCfags have left because of stupid behind-the-scenes social drama shit. Discord was a mistake.

I would've said "I blame X for Y" but that's just feeding into the blame game problem where surely this person is the sole reason or that guy said mean things. The whole issue is indeed an off-site, backroom social drama based one. It really was Skype/Discord that did this, this time.

I wanna talk about sports with her

The series rapidly degrading into shit plus the Discordfags acting like petty teenagers and leaking all of their normie-tier bitchfits to the thread basically all but killed the general.

I'm really not sure if there's any saving this place.

Scott getting screwed over out of the rights to the franchise, with them going to someone actually interested in making a horror series.
I can't believe people joked about Kira being autistic, then it turns out she actually is.

I just wish Scott would go back to making several games per year.

>strawpoll.me/13881564
>strawpoll.me/13881572
God damn you, choosing between all of these are hard!
Oh, it's already been decided. Shit.

Not even death can save you from idle chatter.

>I can't believe people joked about Kira being autistic, then it turns out she actually is.
Source?

New places votes are outnumbered more than 2-to1 by Americity votes

Her twitter account, there should be a post with a collage of indecipherable bullshit.

Oh yeah, that pic with all of the Jaden Smith-tier tweets?
Man, didn't know there was a connection between my closet and the expansion of the universe.

By that time Crisis already posted it would be a new place.

>sells the merchandising rights to the first company to ask for them
>lets some autistic woman he knows, who's never written books before, write his novels
>doesn't play test his games
Does Scott have no concept of quality control?

He consults reddit for help. The place that phone bombed multiple pizzerias because someone with a high number next to their name said it was an ARG, the place that hired a mom to babysit their community, the place whose moderators fly off the handle and sperg out about merchandise, the place that has absolutely zero knowledge of what makes for a good horror story, is the place he tries to please the most.
This man's beyond saving, folks. Oh, and he thought Funtime Foxy was terrifying. A mandatory jumpscare, how original.

Holy fuck she is the most tryhard pseudo-intellectual twit I've ever seen

>Oh, and he thought Funtime Foxy was terrifying.
It seems to be a recurring trend with him where he thinks if he just says something enough times it'll be true.

>Oh, and he thought Funtime Foxy was terrifying.
I can understand exaggerating to hype up your product, but I will never understand Scott thinking he could get away with saying this cute piece of shit spooked him the hardest of anything in his games.

>Oh, and he thought Funtime Foxy was terrifying
To be fair to him, I think he was just hyping the game up when he said that. There's usually questionable stuff like that said in the lead-up to every game. Remember his repeated claims of being hacked, or Mangle hanging, or the cryptic stuff he said about Baby prior to World's second update? He's just trying to get fans excited in his own way.

I'm worried about Ghost. Maybe this is autistic or whatever but if you're here could you just reply to this post letting us all know you're alive and somewhere safe?

>I can still scare people!
>SL is my best game yet!
>Funtime Foxy is the scariest in any of the games!
>Custom Night isn't canon!
>I put A LOT of thought into MY stories
>I've only retconned once, the story totally makes sense guys, trust me!

youtube.com/watch?v=rcjpags7JT8

Remember that time Baby appeared in the end of Update 2, and presumably murders a man? Remember how Scott built her up as scaring him? Remember how she was another dindu nuffin in the final game like every other fucking animatronic is?

>I'm really not sure if there's any saving this place.
There probably isn't, and you know, I think that's our cue to stop taking ourselves so seriously and focus more on having fun and sharing the experiences.

I mean, fuck it, why not? We're a silly thread that orbits around a silly franchise run by a guy who has no idea what he's doing. With all that in mind, take a seat and laugh along with us at the unfolding shit cascade that the series has become. Focus on what you like, enjoy what we have left, be mindful of the thread, and remember the good times. It's easier said than done, but it sure beats being constantly depressed and bitter about the inevitable. If anything, it makes us at least a little harder to manipulate into attacking ourselves or one of our subgroups for the enjoyment of the one or two of our resident autistic stalkers.

I think part of that will require getting over those feelings of rejection and abandonment until it no longer evokes strong feelings. The first step to adapting to that is to just not take it personally anymore. If people left because of the forced rehashed drama, why not prove them wrong? We've done an admirable job at that for the past 3 weeks so far.

But in the end, I think part of making a lasting positive change for the time we have left is to do it all for ourselves instead of out of the hope that anons and OCfags will gravitate back. If it's done out of the expectation for some kind of reward, the relapse will hit back even harder when such a thing fails to materialize.

We can't control or change the past, but we can at least try to end it all on a high note, whenever it finally comes around. Fuck everything, if we're at rock bottom we might as well have fun with it.

Honestly, I think it's because he's not used to success and instead of bargaining for quality like anyone used to handling an IP, he takes the first person who asks, since he probably has an underlying case of low self-esteem.

he's fine user
trust me

I miss Ghost
I miss Dust Bunny
I miss Le Cauchemar
I miss Inside My Shoes
I miss Rainbowposting

imma' commin' ta fuck 'im up m8, i swear on me mum

STAY AWAY FROM MY GHOST YOU HURRISHIT

I miss writefags. Right now, I'm wearing the same amount of socks as there are active writefags.

Rainbowposting made me want to push Ghost down a flight of stairs.

This place really does take itself a lot more seriously than it used. There are a lot of reasons why and I don't feel like going into all of them, but compare 2014 and the first half of 2015 to now. The atmosphere of this place has changed.

Sexually I hope

YOU FOOL, GAZE UPON AND TREMBLE BEFORE MY TRUE FORM!

How would one sexually push someone down a flight of stairs, I wonder?

>Ghost is attacked by Rainbow in real life
We're hitting pottery levels that shouldn't even be possible

I'm saving this but I feel bad about it.

Push them off with your ass?

Something called a Mexican Avalanche if what the people told me in middle school are to be believed.
Except it was more "ejaculate on them then kick the person down the stairs" rather than pushing.