Roster Reveal:
totalwar.com/blog/lizardmen-army-roster/
totalwar.com/blog/high-elf-army-roster/
totalwar.com/blog/dark-elf-army-roster/
totalwar.com/blog/skaven-army-roster/

>FAQs and General Info
pastebin.com/gZ1T9VCN
twcenter.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?2191-Total-War-WARHAMMER-Modifications

Last thread: Screenshot sharing and campaign posting encouraged!

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=952084679
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

DEATH TO THE SAVAGES

Vampires?

Rock the boat!

LOVE ETERNAL!
>can soon have Isabella fight Morathi to prove she's the ultimate mommy

Is there a mod for Shogun 2 that limits agents to 1 or 2 per faction? I would rather not disable them entirely but at the same time I do not want to deal with the bullshit late game ai spam killing all of my generalls.

FAITH STEEL AND GUNPOWDER!

Soon

Someone explain pike and shot to me please.

a bad meme that wouldnt be fun

>return_the_slab.jpg

The reinvention of the phalanx for a new age or some dumb crap like that.

What triggers the trait "generous" on your lord (-5% income from all building)?

HE trailer literally never

3 weeks until L I Z A R D S

OUR HORSES LOVE CALCIUM

>steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=952084679

Get ready to taste TRUE CHIVALRY

>It's a dorfs hole up in their Karak episode

dammit

3 W E E K S
W
E
E
K
S

Monthly check in here, have they released the combined map yet? They won't possibly wait until release right?

You will find a man named Rufio.

Thank you. It pisses me off to get this on my LL who isn't acting very generously.

>music and dancing earlier in the evening would give way to darker, and more carnal pursuits later on
W-what exactly do they mean by darker and more carnal pursuits?

They won't reveal the combined map until at least two weeks after release.
The combined map is going to be controversial, and the last thing CA needs before release of Warhammer 2 is more controversies. Based on sales figures so far, Warhammer 2 is CA's biggest release ever, and a huge milestone for the company.

Bum tonguing

That mod is a godsend. There's a lot of dumb shit like that. You get traits like untrustworthy for executing orcs constantly. Really triggers me. Not to get into a huge rant but they clearly didn't put a lot of thought into the campaign map and the variety of races there are when shit like that happens.

Hand-holding

I've had some luck catching them with ambush stance. The other option is to recruit a cheap general with some dudes back at Azgaraz to be able to defend against their stack while you take their other settlement. third option is to burn some human shit for cash, get a real second stack, and crush them at norn.

Cockfighting
Humanfighting

Munging

Use your schemes

So the gameplan is get my money then fuck me in the ass with a lackluster map. Great. Unrelated, but can the same crack method used in TWW1 be used for the second? Will we see a week 1 pirate?

Do i play Shogun 2, Rome 2 or Attila? In the mood for some history

>1080gtx arrived today

Time for massive battles on highest details

hopefully, i dont understand anyone even considering buying warhammer II, its a too obvious jew cash in with low effort

"Loves vampires" after destroying an entire vampire army or getting "horde growth" when playing a non horde faction.
I don't really mind negative traits per se, they add some flavour, but they are really ridiculous in this game.

Do you think Vlad is the type of man to lick his wife's anus?

Darthmod for NTW

Napoleon is the single only TW i don't own

History fags are getting really salty, and ripped apart on reddit (Don't want to licky because who links reddit?) It's pretty entertaining.

Darthmod is cancer. LME or bust

Convince me to install LME

>tfw no Warcraft Complete Conflict

Darthmod's modder made a game called Ultimate General: Civil War. if you itch for line shooting Total War stuff, it can fill the will. Apparently its a very good RTS.

Does LME support 40 unit army size?

>too lazy to use esf editor.

>no WC3 lore Total War
>no Witcher Total War
>no modern LotR Total War
>no book GoT Total WAr

That's a violation of the terms of service and invalidates your warranty.

>beat Empire campaign
>no Boris Toddposter

Did I do something wrong? I thought Boris was unlocked by beating the Empire campaign.

LoTR is too pure for vidya
I don't know about the witcher
GoT is trash and boring military wise

I would do anything for a Wc3 that starts with thrall's journey west.

Nope. Beat the beastman mini-campaign and you get Boris

For multiplayer.

>LoTR is too pure for vidya
Which is why seeing it get raped repeatedly is so hot

>warnerbros trash
BFME2 was the last LOTR game

My inner tolkien sperg shrieks with incoherent rage every time I remember this exists.
Still probably gonna pirate it because the first one was good, mindless fun.

>book GoT Total WAr

Christ man, the books have even less to go on than the show, Gurm the Worm more than evidently doesn't give a shit about warfare or military anything, the details are extremely vague and most of the Westerosi factions are the exact same.

I wish the first one didn't get so piss easy so quickly, after a few hours practically nothing could put you down
Ryse Son of Rome 2: Shadow Arcani when?

based munging poster

I feel like the piss poor difficulty curve is practically baked into the Arkham-style combat system, the hideously OP ranged combat option that the AI had no way of matching you in didn't help.

So how is Ancient Empires going on? Is there a release date known?

Wc3 would be quite bad if it faithfully represented in TW game. WFB is about armies fighting each other with notable characters dueling on the background, and thats why it works. WC is about characters interacting with each other and making history that way while armies kinda exists somewhere and probably doing something, sort off. Woud it be interesting for you to see DW demolishing your 6 human full stacks by himself while not getting any damage?

THERE BETTER BE SOME FUCKING STUFF TODAY

see, no one is talking about making it lore accurate 100% total warhammer isn't lore accurate at all and the game works great with that. The 3rd War era with a bunch of LLs would do just fine. Arthas' campaign could be explained well via a series of quest battles.
And the entire setting would change as soon as you pressed end turn
One of the most striking things that I remember from the old manual from WC3 is the latent potential there was in the entire setting. Arthas was the shining prince who was becoming a good ruler. Thrall was a guy living on the edge of human civilisation and trying to free his dindus. The scourge was non existent and being supported by the cult which had good reasons for existing.

It is a much better setting for a total war game than LoTR or ASOIAF

Thursday is always the best day for things

Fucking WoW babies, Warcraft is about heroes fighting in the midset of battle aswell

>High Elf Campaign Gameplay
>High Elf Trailer
>Lizardmen Campaign Gameplay
>Combined Map notes
>some other gameplay stuff

what do you think we'll see today?

Warcraft is about making mazes of cheap towers with big expensive towers in the middle of the maze

no, thats what mods are for.
and for dota

5 trillion rat memes.

Something Skaven related.

Tomb kings trailer.
Warhammer 3 trailer

They said we won't see combined map info until after the game has released.

Don't you guys fucking now that Blizz created Warcraft because they couldnt get the rights for Warhammer fantasy? There would be zero difference in a warcraft total war game. I would rather see some obscure universe like Dune instead of a game-universe like Warcraft

t. warhammer drone afraid to lose their fantasy higher ground by facing a more fun setting

Did you really played WC3? 1 lvl hero can defend his base against early unti rush by himself. Two 6-5 level heroes can remove entire armies.

warcraft is more popular
CA can polish the mechanics
the setting at the time of 3 was distinct from warhammer sufficiently enough.

you dont know what the fuck you're talking about. I played 7 years of WoW until Pandaria and Warhammer fantasy was just "Wh40k but in medieval times" to me until Total War: Warhammer came around. I'm making no comparison, I'm just saying I would not want to see something too similiar to TW:W.

I thought they created starcraft because they couldn't get the rights to 40k. Warcraft is pretty damn different from warhammer. Humans in Warcraft 1 are nothing like the empire or Brettonia. Warcraft meanwhile has humans wear armor almost exactly like space marine armor.

>there would be zero difference

t. blizzard drone
it's time to accept the company went to absolute shit like bioware

>armies
come on nigger. Demon hunter and Blademaster are broken

Now lets multiply these 5ghoul and 2 necromancer armies by 50 to fit the total war size it would fit perfectly

Thursday Recent Record
August 10th: Norsca, everyones games crashing because they didn't bump the version number so mods weren't automatically outdated, Chinese language support, Chinese language support messing up the launcher so Chinese language support being reverted for a few days, and free 30th anniversary regiments of renown
August 17th: Skaven previews from Youtubers
August 24rd: Dumb Elves campaign video
August 31st: System Specs and Massive Sale Announcement

So we should expect something pretty extreme today!

>dumb elves

delet

Not to mention that thte kingdoms in warcraft are pretty diverse.

Doesnt change that a reign of chaos/frozen throne setting wouldnt perfectly fit the total war formular.
>inb4 but wow turned the setting into shit!
Dont see how age of sigmar fucked with TW:W

You know who doesn't have a gun? Dumb Elves.

why are you still talking about something that has no chance of happening? if blizz wanted a different Warcraft game they would just make Warcraft 4, they would not cooperate with a Sega affiliate company which they cant control from Activision-Blizzard GIC

>Don't see how age of sigmar fucked with TW:W
Probably because it's a different setting, dumb blizzdrone

A-A crossbow is basically a gun!

5 years ago people would have said the same about a warhammer total war

CA already works with fucking microsoft.
There is nothing stopping SEGA from working with actiblizzard.

Current WoW is a pretty different setting with a few anchor characters that are the same. Same as AoS

except GW is not a video game company, they make tabletop games. if you claim you're this well versed in Warcraft, then you should know the bounds of the Blizzard greed already. They would not share the profit in a million years. ActiBlizz released the new Destiny game on Blizz app just not to give money to Valve

There is not in a million years a Total War: Warcraft will happen. You know this too but either you are trolling or ignorant

Why are fantasy faggots so hostile with each other?
Wasnt the total war fantasy setting supposed to be better than history?

Total War China soon

/wowg/ is trolling us

It's just Slavposter rearing his ugly head again

GW have been licensing their IP out to third party devs like crazy (search Warhammer on the google play store, there's dozens of crappy mobile games)
GW is not in the business of making video games themselves but Blizzard is so why would they put an inch of their IP outside of their own hands? It makes no sense to do so unless they were to acquire CA from Sega which isn't happening any time soon.

>5 years ago people would have said the same about a warhammer total war
its because all previous total war games were historical. there were already tons of fantasy mods for Medieval 2

its just someone butthurt at blizzard
Blizzard's app is actively used by overwatch players, wow players and hearthstone players. It has a nice share of the market.

Also Blizzard also knows that niche game markets are an untapped potential, just like the team based shooter market was. Paradox, CA and firaxis already make good shekels off it. Actiblizzard will try and put their dick in that onahole eventually and you know it.