>SoV Links
pastebin.com/qwVAhNkb

>Links and Resources
pastebin.com/DSnHZ3EC

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/YMFekM1P
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Whats with the talk about Narcian and the Whitewings?

Also is my Robin good?

Effie Honkers and Hawkeye

Stop using the old SoV link
pastebin.com/YMFekM1P

soon

That's my wife
Goddamn i love that artist

pick one

Have we ever had a time where a character was on 2 focus banners at the same time?

Alright, out with it. What're your credit card details?

>Nephenee basically confirmed not to be the TT reward
>She'll be able to have IV's and merge
>35/36
BRAVE LUCINAFAGS BTFO

literally yesterday

My bad! I'm sorry

I'm just happy that I can finally give Jagen a Slaying Lance

what are the black knight's stats

you smell that? that's the smell of progress. and cunny

First Nephenee I get is going to Lukas.

+Atk -Res, perfect.

Reminder that we're having a BBQ next month

GODDAMN

WHY ARE DRAGONS SO FUCKABLE

>tfw no Wil
>can't run Wil and Raven broship

>Julia in pantyhose

>35 atk
>Neph
(LOL

>tfw do't get any of my waifus
>tfw don't get any good focuses
>tfw wasted my orbs 2 banners ago
I-I see...

Tharja has been twice now.

Retweet campaign, whoever out of Est, Palla, Catria or Narcian gets the most RTs is given out as a free unit at 4*. Narcian is winning.

So I made a tier list I guess.

+atk/-res

very good

Black Knight will be voiced by a deep frier in an echo chamber.

Stop shilling this redditor

How would this turn out?

Oppai~~

Micum

WE LIKE BIKE
WE LIKE BIKE

>He fell for it.
Please go back

every lance section on every tier list is doomed to be shit

Cum inside Noire!

4532 1458 3784 6221
07/19
Liam Silvetti
This is fake in case it's not obvious

Guys, I finally got a Hector on Free roll in a new account, do i ditch the old one?
> +Atk/-Res

i give them a week, tops

I'm going to roll 3. One for Lukas, One for Catria, and one to keep.

>Zephiel that low

This artist is quite good, probably a top tier one right up there with Mayo and Tomoyo.

>Limited GHB unit
>3* fodder
>3* fodder
>4* fodder

Gee I wonder what the people want.

Where is the source of this confirmation now

I'm gonna give this poof every breaker skill in the game, TTs can't come soon enough

She's known for noodle arms, especially in PoR. Enjoy your 30 atk.

/36
Could you at least make her stats actually mean a difference? That matches Bravecina's spd and her prf makes up for the atk difference. And it gives her more def and has an awesome passive on top of that.

>was hyped for potential Tellius Tempest and the free unit
>never used Nephenee and consequently have no special feelings for her, was disappointed when she seemed to be the TT reward
>It's fucking Burger King

I'm glad you're happy user, so am I.

Slaying lance will be available on a 4* bros right ?
Slaying axe and slaying sword are exclusive on a 5* while slaying bow is available on a 4*

Also there is no infantry lances in the game available as 4* after release except for lukas

So in conclusion could Neph be a 4*

>ywn be choked out by honkers thighs
it hurts

It seems pretty odd to make BK a TT reward when that sounds more like a GHB type of deal, same as they've done with lots of villains. Nephenee fits more in with the kinds of units we've gotten.

>BK will be a tempest rewa
stopped reading immediately. Fuck off with this fake shit, we've already seen BK's map.

>He thinks Neph will have high attack

LOL

I honestly don't think Hector alone is worth ditching an account for. Unless your old account had literally nothing going for it.

All units (baring holiday ones) will eventually return. Patience would be more rewarding.

>Sully
>Bottom
dumb tierlist poster

I like how literally your entire reason for making this was to shit on Cordicucks and it's not even subtle.

>implying this isn't the tempest boss map

He's not a TT.

>implying this isn't Tempest's final map

That's my daughter

What can I build specifically on a +ATK/-HP Eirika?

Also, Lel when? I can finally get that S-rank

Ehh it's alright, but why are Snacki and Lilina on different tiers when they have the same ATK and SPD?

No, never. Her art is far too good and she'll probably have a unique A/B/C skill that makes her desirable.

Noire was made for pumping and dumping

>yfw her damaged art has her helmet knocked clean off her head

>You can get any of these shitters that probably are you sick of seeing on your rolls or you can have this magnificent (and limited) bastard
I wonder why

>BK and Firesweep archer don't have any overlapping ranges
Confirmed to not be a GHB, there's not enough overlapping unit placement fuckery. It's obviously the final tempest map which has more spread out units.

BK will be a GHB just like all of the other villains.

It can't be the boss map because there are generic enemies there, unless they suddenly stopped using the formula of the other TTs.

>implying we don't fight BK 7 times in his tempest

If you haven't noticed, generic units don't appear in Tempest Trials. Yet there's a generic archer in the top right

see ask again next year

Is TT in 30?

I choose the bed. throw the two tards off of it.

Wait a minute. You could just assault BK from behind the hous with a ranged character. IS wouldn't make things that easy.

This means he'll have Distant Counter on his A slot

Check yourself, even Training tower knows the POWER

if it's not tempest or GHB, then it has to be a story map.

>Ike has Urvan
>Dies to BK

really makes you think

Give him Bowbreaker and destroy every lyn in the arena

When are they going to get better artists to redraw some of their old shit?

fact: if nino or cordelia was introduced on a banner sometime after release, they would have been 5* only.
there are probably some other examples too
honestly it's kind of weird that the other final maps were ominous, like with grima marks, validar's stage, the fire berkuk thing, and that chapter before nergal, while this one is bright and sunny and would -at most- dredge up some bad memories of when you left zihark near the house

Oh shit, Eliwood's special eyes catch everything.

>three units I have mountains of
>a GHB unit I can only get a limited quantity of
It's a pretty clear choice, really.

BK is too powerful, he just need generics to support him, none of those Reinhardts and shit

bad

That's what I thought, but the "leaker" has called too much shit too specifically to just be lucky guesses.

This one seems to be the most likely by far.

That's a very pretty sword.

It isn't the final map since the TT is Moment of Fate which implies the room you fight BK solo

Hey team. Just rolled a second Hector. Keeping in mind the idea that Zephiel could be powercreeped by BK, who are the best candidates for it?

>PoR Tempest is called "Moment of Fate"

i don't think so

Do we have enough Tellius people so far to fill the list of bonus units for TT?

One would need to hope for a better artist to draw a variant of them. If Eliwood gets drawn by another artist, it'd definitely not be his standard version

That's my personal cumdump who is a worthless bipolar whore who craves daddy's dick.

Your 1-range wife.

I just feel the way Sanaki's stats are distributed are a bit better but I posted this to get opinions on how to make it better so thank.

Felicia is the cutest! She means everything to me! She makes my life worth living! I couldn't go on without her! I want to hold her in my arms and never let go! My feelings for her will never fade! My love for her is eternal! I love Felicia!

The fact that IS included her and Black Knight in the online game shows that they know how popular they are. 5* locked for sure.

see and

Did someone did a rough calc on BK stats ?
In the video we see ike's stats but we also see the battle between them and the damage dealt by ike

True, but most of my 5* were either dumb luck or light whaling, the fact a good amount of them iv's literally drive me up a wall and my barracks full dupes is tempting.

Any of these worth leveling? I've been spending all my orbs on archers for Brave Lyn but no luck so far.