Why do people do this?

why do people do this?

Attached: 00L0L_kgpw5as2GHR_1200x900.jpg (675x900, 47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/cars/news/one-in-12-cars-have-cloned-number-plates/
telegraph.co.uk/cars/advice/what-to-do-if-your-number-plates-are-stolen--and-how-to-stop-it/
berliner-zeitung.de/berlin/diebstahl-in-berlin-immer-mehr-geklaute-autokennzeichen--5814874
bfmtv.com/societe/fausses-plaques-dimmatriculation-trafic-explose-671456.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

because lazy or don't know how to use photo editor.

to show that they're white

Attached: 1514409263026.jpg (337x450, 23K)

fuck, i had one saved for this, must have deleted.

the car had no wheels, no engine, and the guy taking the photo still covered the number plate.

kek

You can be doxxed by number plate

Attached: covers-license-plate-with-finger-so-buyers-know-they-re-27854287.png (500x444, 101K)

You can, like go into paint, and scribble with the black pencil tool for 15 seconds, it will look like shit, but at least I would know you are not white trash. Or you can get a piece of paper, and put it on top of the plate.

You drive around in public with it visible all day, what's the difference?

this is true. however you can also tell if the description is punctual.

Yeah, you can, but you're giving your address away to literally anyone that asks for it to see the car.

I have done this posting my car here before, pretty sure some guy I knew in college browses here and would want to leave room for doubt.

To let you know what color they are

Not unless you do the right thing and show the car in a parking lot close to home

I don't buy car from retards who do this. Regardless of their race.

and if you do because they are "white" (le 56%) you're truly a sad individual.

That's really sad if that's real. America is fucked up.

Because MS paint is really hard to use and so is a socket wrench to remove the fasteners

It's not real reason why people do it. It's a stupid meme.

That being said dumbasses who happen to be black and use their finger to cover their plate probably have a slightly harder time selling their car.

the black pill is not buying from anyone who does this. Usually its cars that are undesirable anyway, at least to me.

>You can be doxxed by number plate
How that any different from driving the car all over town and leaving it public and private parking spaces where the plate is completely visible to anybody who comes along?

Maybe cause niggers will just come steal ur shitbox?

There is no difference

>I deal with people who are statistically more likely to rob me than complete a transaction

Why do chilean fags do this?

Attached: 27054197_1648317481874034_7883745185744551936_n.jpg (640x1138, 154K)

in yruop criminals with same car as you steal your license plate number and use it for nefarious purposes like running up speeding fines or driving without insurance

if you post it online they can just look up the exact car and copy the plates; rather than steal them, like they would in the past

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 34K)

>in yurop

i live in yurop and this would never happen in my country

fucking albanians man

>punctual

>I apply statistics to complete individuals.

Attached: VUWFVXj.png (644x573, 68K)

that literally never happens

Let's turn some of the above scenarios around.

What is the worst that can happen to me, a black guy, if I were to decide to buy privately from one of you guys on Craigslist?

Attached: platethumb.jpg (2048x1228, 294K)

t. Never bought a car off an Indian

>DONT REACH FOR IT
>get shot

When you destroy the transmission you will go to jail for harassing the seller.

you don't get offered their wife/sister

>basing you buying a car off an indian as anecdotal evidence

So all indians must be exactly like that right? dumbass brainlet.

>la creatura

Attached: 00D0D_9SjQTXf5Whx_600x450.jpg (337x450, 22K)

I bought my bike from a white guy on CL. Still text him pretty often. Nice guy. Helps with the bike, and general life advice. I am black.

Attached: 1482844691473.jpg (660x631, 26K)

>that literally never happens

telegraph.co.uk/cars/news/one-in-12-cars-have-cloned-number-plates/

telegraph.co.uk/cars/advice/what-to-do-if-your-number-plates-are-stolen--and-how-to-stop-it/

berliner-zeitung.de/berlin/diebstahl-in-berlin-immer-mehr-geklaute-autokennzeichen--5814874

bfmtv.com/societe/fausses-plaques-dimmatriculation-trafic-explose-671456.html

user, I...

Attached: 1512125735631.jpg (485x428, 112K)

You're a fag, we know.

Attached: 1403948973199.jpg (200x200, 9K)

Why concern yourself with robbery statistics? You’ll never leave mommy’s basement anyway

Well I bought my car off a paki and it’s been perfect for 3 years now.

Get on my level guys...

Attached: 20161228_165838.jpg (3264x1836, 2.09M)

I like it, it let's me tell that I should not buy the car.
If they're covering the plate and don't provide the Vin, then I'll just have to assume is stolen, crashed 16 times, and has a lean on it from the dmv for thousands of dollars.

i won't buy from a black person.

99% chance of the car being thrashed to shit. everyone knows this.

not to mention having the deal in a high nig area with thousands in cash on you. dumb af.

>inb4 walmart
high nig area again

>blacks are shit because of their environment
>hurr every person is an individual. he's probably a surgeon astronaut selling his 3k civic on cl to get the best deal guys! don't e racist goys!
which is it?

Somebody needs to make a giant thumb that fits into a trailer hitch. Like truck nuts 2.0

Tbh the only people I really wouldn’t trust are traders, and those are almost always white. The type that agrees upon a reasonable price online and then suddenly offers less when he’s there to pick it up

Unfortunately this is true. It sucks but just got to deal with it

they have warrants and they don't want LE to run their tags and nab them in a craigslist sting.

Craigslist is visible to more people than your car normally is, and the info you put up on the posting might not be something you would write on the vehicle itself when you park it at the store, for any passersby to see. Sometimes it's better to keep some bits of information disconnected until necessary.
For the vast majority maybe it doesn't matter, but these days I wouldn't skimp on privacy if all it takes is a black square or a finger in front of the camera.

In Ontario, I rarely see people block their plates when selling on Kijiji. There is no database people can go to, to find out where you live if they have your plate info.

I would be more concerned putting your postal code or address in the ad, and/or photographing the car at your house where people could see the house number and piece together where you could be based on background highlights. Better to drive someplace else and take your for sale photos, and put in some BS postal code in the ad.

Yep. Just purchased my first car and holy fuck, all the cars that has problems (written off, poorly serviced cars ... etc) are owned by blacks or arabs. In the end I got my car from a Bosnian bloke.

Attached: 18425534_10212890934933374_8509486745808151067_n.jpg (399x484, 18K)

>trying to sell car online
>¿está disponible?
>¿está disponible?
>¿está disponible?
>¿está disponible?

Attached: 1499137513779.png (400x400, 168K)

Indians literally are all the same though

the KKK can appear at any time you know

Attached: u.jpg (1500x1125, 258K)

>scribble with the black pencil tool
You also could use the rectangle tool and make it look ten times cleaner in less time.

Or you could scribble like a 3 year old.

It makes me think they're just stupid

That finger could belong to a black or Hispanic man just the same.

is that in his room?

It damned well better be; it means he took great care of it.

Just provide ample pictures and an actual good description if you want to show that you're white.

idk but i automatically hide those ads on craigslist as soon as i see it.
stupid fucks that do this i want to break their stupid fingers

Because using paint or GIMP is just too advanced for people.

Attached: IMG_20180317_135255_Edit.jpg (1008x756, 747K)

Not to mention black people NEVER change there oil.