Why do people with tight budget buy 20 year old bmws and mercedes s-classes wich will barely work and will need...

Why do people with tight budget buy 20 year old bmws and mercedes s-classes wich will barely work and will need expensive repairs constantly instead of a new Suzuki or Dacia?

Attached: duster-prestige-grey.jpg.ximg.l_12_m.smart.jpg (1200x675, 60K)

Other urls found in this thread:

automagzz.com/bmw-525-tds-e39-at-1-million-km-sound-like-a-hammer
youtube.com/watch?v=TDQApKQVFWs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

because people are dumb / don't think ahead, and just see cars as status symbols.

I see so many retards trying takeovers in their old bmw 3 and barely making it because their engine is shit

This is correct.
I also hate it when im driving the latest generation of whatever car they have and they pull up or park next to me thinking they are part of that success/wealth, they made it or whatever they feel and try to strike a conversation and say yes i thought about buying your current car but decide to save a bit of money and bought this(come one). I honestly do not care please just go about your day like i do mine. In the end I will respect the person who is able to financially support themselves and not cry about how everything is so expensive and they have no money, well dont buy a money pit. Obviously exceptions are made for some cars ie classical or special snowflake edition that are interesting and would like to chat about without being a wannabe i could have but decide to go x route etc etc.
Sorry for the rant, I get this almost every other day whether i am at gas station, parking lot, work, etc.

the virgin new car
>looks like an obese soap bar
>overweight as hell
>shit visibility due to safety regs
>choked by emission regs
>always-on granny assists, beeps all the time
>throttle-by-wire, response is trash
>built with planned obsolescence in mind
>engine designed to make maintenance and mods a pain in the ass
>leased, $35k plus (((interest)))
>insecure driver, concerned about appearing poor or racial minority
the CHAD KRAUTSHIT
>r e c t a n g u l a r
>super lightweight
>panoramic view
>breathes like a true athlete
>zero safeties, awaited in Valhalla
>incapable of beeping
>carburetor gives amazing throttle response
>bulletproof design
>can be maintained with a hammer, a screwdriver, and slightly used ebay parts
>strong aftermarket with 20 years of r&d
>paid $500 and a crate of beer
>driver is unperturbed by the opinions of snobs

Attached: Chad.jpg (1200x1466, 329K)

You forgot that
>new car runs
>old german shit doesnt run because poorfags who buy it cant afford to maintin it

I drove a Duster for a short while, and I'm not exaggerating when I say the thing felt like it's made of cardboard, everytime I changed gears I was legit afraid of breaking the shifter knob. It's saying something when my 90's Corsa feels better built than it.

I know this is going to shock you, but guess what: Some people have a different taste and opinion. Weird huh?

no

because even with the constant repairs it will still be cheaper than the dacia and when I get in I wont be in a plastic heaven but instead a symphony of leather,rubber, and metal

>Not buying CPO good car for the same price as this heap of shit.

Of worn out leather, torn up rubber and rusted metal

lolno

>looks like an obese soap bar
>overweight as hell
>shit visibility due to safety regs
>choked by emission regs
>always-on granny assists, beeps all the time
>throttle-by-wire, response is trash
>built with planned obsolescence in mind
>engine designed to make maintenance and mods a pain in the ass
>leased, $35k plus (((interest)))

none of this applies to Duster.
It's a bona fide shitbox but it's also really oldschool in its design.

I think he was talking in general terms.

lolyes

>dacia duster
>20.000km on the clock
>need to replace every single gasket in the entire fucking engine

no thanks im good

also because i'm not a chinese tourist

please explain to me how a duster is better than a w220 s320cdi
keep in mind you can find a proper one for like 5k euros and even if you spend 1-2k euros a year on fixing it you could still drive it for atleast 7 years
meanwhile once the dacia warranty runs off good luck lmao

Attached: w220.jpg (1200x800, 1.02M)

that is if the dacia costs like 20k euros idk how much it is probly less now that I think about it

you mean 5-6k a year

Also
>used diesel

>he doesn't know how to wrench
>he doesn't know the right people to find cheap parts
>he can't keep a '95 e36 in pristine conditions for a pittance
lmao @ ur life, stay mad virgin

Neither do you

>5-6k a year
oh no its retarded
>>used diesel
better than your shitty inline poor with 100hp
but hurr durrr its new amirite XDDD

nope, its worse

> spend 1-2k euros a year on fixing it

Only if your time is worthless, or you know a reliable paki mechanic.

>injector loves to fail
>engine loves to melt
>loves to rust
>1-2 k a year

you are retarded

my '95 e36 is in great conditions and my wallet is thicc, sperg more fag

and my dad worksnat nintendo, sperg more fag

So, Daciafag, do you have any actual valid arguments to put on the table? All you've been doing so far is
>no you

yes, you are gay

rather sit in a old worn out leather seat than in a brand new dacia seat, those shits are hard and uncomfortable.

Rather sit in a car which can actually start up and go

so a Dacia isn't for you.

The argument is that old germans cars are unreliable and expensive to maintain, this is a very well known fucking fact you retarded faggot

but dont worry, we get it your 25 year old rotten bmw is the best car ever and shit

dacia's are 3-4 generation old renaults, which were shite then and even more shite now.

Actually if you knew anything about cars at all you'd know that the OLDER german cars were the most reliable cars with plenty of examples that have reached a million kilometers.
Stick to your new car meme and enjoy your depreciation

>but but dacia

no wonder you faggots like old shit germans cars, you are so fucking retarded you cant comprehend what you read

Could have said any budget Skoda, any budget jap car brand or french cars, all of them are better than 10 or 20 year old german wrecks

stick with your 20 year old bmw which wont even start gypsy :^}

except budget skodas, jap or french cars are absolutely terrible in every aspect.
You'd know that if you had any experience with them.
They are good for people who do not give two shits about cars and just want the cheapest brand new car with warranty you can get, just to throw it out when the warranty ends and get the next cheap shitbox.
>Dacia
>Romanian car brand aka the LITERAL GYPSY brand
shitty b8 m8.

Attached: dacia_borat.jpg (718x390, 52K)

>20.000km on the clock
>need to replace every single gasket in the entire fucking engine

That's kind of a better argument than just "but but dacia", i drive a lot, and having to rip apart the entire engine twice a year doesn't really appeal to me, if that's not a good enough reason for you then you're just an idiot

>tfw i drive an 8 year old BMW which is much bigger, better, more reliable, more powerful, and gets better fuel economy than a fucking duster

feels pretty good, the only thing the dacia has over my bimmer is ground clearance and 4x4, but i don't really need that because im not a chinese tourist

>duster engine is unreliable
>but bmw is totally reliable

yeah sure mate sure

98% of shitty old germans cars are in the hands of gypsies

Attached: keregetok-bmw.jpg (680x383, 50K)

i used to work at the dealership for dacias and a friend of mine works there, they're getting low-mileage fucked dacias all the time

If you think a BMW diesel engine is unreliable you've either had a bad experience with gypsies or you're just a retard, i know all about the bmw reliability meme but most of their engines are really good, and the diesels are rock solid if you're not a nigger or albanian

Are you implying old French cars are in the hands of well-off white people? Because nobody wants used French cars because they are the most unreliable shitheaps ever known to mankind.
That includes your Dacia with gypsy build quality.
I have never seen a French car with more than 600k km and I work with used cars.

8 year old car is not an old car you idiot, thread is about carr ages 15+

I actually work at a Renault dealership and I drive an older German car because it is 10 times more reliable than the shit we sell

yeah i've had a bunch of older bimmers too, some of them had lots of problems and oftentimes i'd want to light the fucking thing on fire, but i'd still have that over a duster any time, i've driven hundreds of dusters and every single one made me want to mash the throttle and aim for the next wall

this pic is for you, OP.

Attached: Renault-Duster-Rusting-Issue-UK.jpg (1024x683, 97K)

yeah this guy gets it, french cars are shit

friend of mine had a renault megane, with like 130kkm, and very often the automatic transmission would just get stuck in 2nd gear, "oh its normal, just park the car, shut it off for like 5 mintues and then start it up, it should be gone"

this is normal in these cars, i've had a BMW with over 300kkm and if the transmission did that shit i'd have lit the car on fire or something

I work in an used car dealership and we get angry calls daily because the bmws we sold are fucking trash and break down 10 minutes after they leave our gate

>brand new BMW
>already rusted to death
German cars are garbage omg

Attached: maxresdefault (3).jpg (1280x720, 167K)

I had a bmw with 10 km and its engine have melted but by renaukt ran for 600k km before I sold it

Do you live in albania? A well taken care of bmw will run forever, but they have some common issues which most non-albanian/non-nigger owners will know of and fix before they shit

if you have an old bmw with shitloads of electrics and extras, owned by 10 albanians who start the car up in freezing temperatures and drift off the lot every day then of course it's gonna fucking break

>its engine have melted

You're either an albanian/nigger, bullshitting, or you drove the car into an active volcano

bmws and german cars are very well known about their unreliability you dumb gypso

gypsy

pic related

Attached: letöltés (2).jpg (259x194, 9K)

yeah and I had a BMW M8 with 0.0001 km and the engine literally blew up but my super reliable Dacia Duster™ has 2 million km and it never broke down
also look at this brand new BMW M4 already rusted LOL German cars are fucking shit

Attached: 2d8658a1cf8987eb2ba2592b7f7aad29.jpg (640x721, 170K)

You can't buy any new car for 2000€
You can buy a BMW 530i in good condition for 2000€ though

yeah if you're a gypsy and your new bmw with 10kms had its engine "melt" then its probably because you cold started it and redlined it right away like a good gypsy

I know right look at this gypsy bmw at 1 million km lol dacia duster is so reliable
automagzz.com/bmw-525-tds-e39-at-1-million-km-sound-like-a-hammer

video related my dacia duster™ 1.5 liter engine sound, this shits on any gypsy ///M shitbox
youtube.com/watch?v=TDQApKQVFWs

This x100

Then spend 5k to repair it

t. Gypsy

t. Gypsy

t. Gypsy

Attached: images (2).jpg (275x183, 10K)

>these are the people who defend dacia

Attached: chink.jpg (3000x1687, 466K)

Have a W211 from 2006, 100.000 km in and not a single problem

So you agree with a gypsy?
By the way 2000+5000 is 7000€ which is still cheaper than a fucking Dacia LMAO

Attached: gypsy.jpg (1360x768, 149K)

most reliable Dacia model.
1 horsepower and 1 gypsy power

Attached: dacia_logan.jpg (500x375, 35K)

I remember the 1.9D in an old Clio I had did well over 400k Km. But then again, pretty much all 90's diesel engines were reliable, the only exception I can think of was maybe PSA's 1.4D

Lol I drove both corsa b and duster. You wrot "my corsa".That's stockholm syndrome hitting you hard, boy. Duster ain't fancy and is slow, but hell, it's way above corsa b or even corsa c (drove this beercan too)

hide romanian threads
ignore romanian posts
do not reply to romanian posters

The only people that argue a 3rd tier brand new is better than used 1st tier are poorfags.
/thread

Log of shit is better than W220 abomination.

Dacia is built by gypsys, why do gypsys themselves choose German cars? Seems even they know better lmfao.

But the new car is more expensive gypso:^}

Gypsy

>thinks 100k km is a lot
Lol retard, come back when its over 300k

>this x100
you agreed with a gypsy lmfaoooo
Also post one French shitbox with over 600k km I dare you :^)

i've driven a dacia very often and i really like it, it's big, its a truck and it can go anywhere

here's a family picture from when me and my famiry went to iceland, if only we'd had the dacia's superior 4wd, we wouldn't have gotten stuck on our fun offroad trail

Attached: chinks.jpg (713x504, 115K)

Nah I said good condition. With nothing really broken on it.

>this is now a chinese tourist appreciation thread

Attached: rek.jpg (980x551, 156K)

dacia very good yes

Attached: enditnow.jpg (1024x576, 60K)

Because they're too stupid to buy a Hyundai or Honda as a daily shitbox and get an overpowered old luxury vehicle as a fun weekend car.

Attached: Hyundai sonata black.jpg (1920x1080, 403K)

pic related.

Attached: sandero.png (700x463, 407K)

Because 20 year old bmws and mercedes are way more fun to drive than a fucking 70hp dacia shitbox.

Why not a used Suzuki?

Attached: Screen-shot-2015-10-01-at-11.55.54-AM-940x556.png (940x556, 1.25M)

The hardest seats I’ve sat on were Audi leather seats. It pretty much feels like a wooden stool wrapped in leather.

Because a 20 year old Merc or BMW doesnt cost 1/4 of a new Dacia

Also buying new is always a worst deal, at least for people who actually care about what they drive
>lose 50% of the value in depreciation in the first 3-4 years
>still have to pay for maintenance
>at the end of the day you are driving a gutless shitbox

Buying used is a safer investment
>every problem you will encounter has already been solved and theres a lot of information on forums about how you can fix those problems yourself
>tons of cheap aftermarket parts
>even if something goes horribly wrong, with the money you saved in depreciation you can still afford a complete engine rebuild

New cars also break and if it goes wrong after the warranty and needs a major repair not only you paid for the depreciation but also the repairs.

Attached: CLS320 cdi AMG.jpg (796x499, 236K)

>drive a Sandero for work
>shifter keeps shaking qhen in neutral
>it's a shitbox, but it's honest about it
Quite roomy inside for what it is, but it's not trying to pretend to be something better, like the other company car, a Ford Ka.

I considered the option of buying a good quality used car, but for my first car I don't want to have to deal with possible repairs. Need something trouble free.

Ok lads, is a first owner 2006 W211 E280 with 67k kilometers on it for 11.000 euros a good deal in the Nerherlands? all the paperwork and necessary servicing is present and has been done.

>Calls people too stupid
>Can't understand the OP.

1. Dacia isn't that reliable either
2. Parts for 20 year old BMWs are cheap as fuck here in Yuroland, so they aren't even expensive to maintain if you know how to wrench
3. 20 year old BMWs are much faster, cooler, better looking, fun to drive and more comfortable
4. 20 year old BMWs are much cheaper, even if you had to replace 5 grand worth of parts (which is basically everything that can possibly break), adding up the cost of car and maintenance it's still cheaper than a brand new shitbox

Owning an old German car is not a problem as long as you're in Europe and know how to fix shit yourself because burgers get ripped of for muh luxury car and don't know how to drive

Attached: cani.gif (808x500, 2.22M)

>e280
you fucked up not buying a diesel

Maybe that's the car nationality. Or the fact that the BMW cost the price of 10 megane. Probably the first though.

>buying a used diesel
You're a retard