/lozg/ - The Legend of Zelda General

Gerudo abs edition

>The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild Infobin>News/DevelopmentsArt Collectionflickr.com/photos/historyofhyrule/

Wind Waker
mega.nz/#!EFsgSSYI!5jhFz7TOxpKO4JjQItd_X3s1UNpXLKUPew-7FZsfylI

Twilight Princess
mega.nz/#!tAtVgDTI!ts9xkkXqmRF48GPPlrd5IOMmyaOD9L-LdlKKbcBUOoM

Skyward Sword
mega.nz/#!QNlTVSaI!GvZ0UcZxSex83rkMK8IRAO5y90ivj5lA5r5eYvZD-Ro

>Previous thread

Excited for DLC 2.

These are abs

the great fairies in botw are really ugly compared to mm/oot

N64 great fairies were fucking terrifying

I haven't played HW (3DS) in over half a year since I got so bored and burnt out, but I recall having no idea whatsoever on how to play as the Fairy. All her attacks seem to take ages and have a large area, so I didn't know what the best combos were.
Despite how confusing she was, I somehow managed to get an A whenever I used her.

Correct

>Just realized my post looked like a blog
Oops. If I wanna get back into HW, how the fuck do I use the fairy?

I am going to marry Riju!

the graphics, definitely. the design is 11/10 though imo

kinda looks like a manatee.

Too late Link has raised her expectations of voe to unreasonable expectations she's going to be alone for long time looking for a voe as good as him. Eventually she'll sleep with some member of Zelda's Hylian Court simply in order to have a child and an heir

No problem.

>as he posts a hyrule warriors gif

Great fairies cater to other fetishes plus BotW seems less traditionally sexualised. For example Nabooru had great big tits especially in comparison to Gerudo in BotW

i don't see how that's relevant though? they're the same fairy design.

I want to wife the fish

BotW? More like BBW.

>it's another Gerudo thread

I want to eat the fish.

Gerudo have to invade lands and steal their men just to survive. Sad!

>Invade
They just walk around Hyrule checking out the men. Sometimes approaching them and sometimes being approached by them. On top of that they use the opportunity to visit Gerudo tourist hotspots like the Goron hotsprings and the Kochi Dye Shop. I'd hardly call that an invasion by any stretch of the imagination

Depends how involved the successors are and how much development the Champions get. I want more Riju but I also want more Urbosa so it's a matter of how well Nintendo can strike that balance because they did a shitty job in the main game

I've never eaten fish but I'm willing to make an exception

You've never eaten any fish at all?

>tfw no dance party with Link and Zelda at the center

what about when Link tells her he was used as a dildo?

No meat at all that I can remember

I didn't care for those fairies that much. I've always liked the wingaling fairies from the 2d games

Hyrule Warriors had the best Great Fairies.

Hyrule Warriors had the best everything, every single character looks amazing even Tingle

worst Ganondorf
best Impa
best Sheik

She clearly flunked her language classes. Back to school with her.

Are there even schools in Hyrule ruined version or otherwise

>worst Ganondorf
You couldn't be more wrong

He has way too much hair

Too many spikes and took TP's armour which was already straying from the Gerudo aesthetic and ran with it to the point that he might as well have abandoned all aspects of his identity. Not to mention it can't seem to decide between the ruffian look of Ocarina or the well groomed look of Twilight

He should have have dressed like an Iron Knuckle without the helmet if they wanted to for an armoured look

There's the one in Minish Cap's Castle Town

I wonder what the next 2D Zelda will be like. What came after ALBW?

Triforce Heroes

Oracle remakes when??

So are they moving away from serious entries and moving towards party games or is this a once in a while type of thing

I wonder if they'll release that overhead BotW prototype but as a full polished game with it's own plot and art style. I wouldn't be opposed to revisiting this world in the 2d form

I have no idea what their pattern is. ALBW and TFH both came out of nowhere. For all we know a sports game is next which I would unironically love.

If they don't have much of an idea of where to go next but want to keep making Zelda titles I think a few remakes might come around.
Not the Oracle games though, we'll never see those upgrade

I want a Zelda sluggers.

>we'll never get a delicious 3d Din and Nayru

If they slimmed down they'd be way better. Terra is a super cutie.

>you
Meat fats and protein are really good for you, provided they're from good meat. If you're at least ovo lacto that's not too bad though, you still get some from eggs and dairy. the only vegans I've seen who are healthy are multimillionaires who can afford the retarded number of supplements you need to maintain that lifestyle without being a malnourished depressed green stick insect.

I eat enough nuts and cheese that my protein is fine, according to blood tests. But I'm sure everything else is horribly out of whack.

I want to slam dunk on Ganondorf!

what sports are even popular in Japan?

You're too short, and you don't have game. Do you really want a team of Gerudo to be cracking wise about your mama?

I'm just hoping it's a proper postgame you can load from a Starred file.

Seems like a separate save file is the most likely outcome, so you can still explore with enemies and fight Ganon over and over in the other file.
I kind of hope it's not like that though, in that you can actually perma-kill Ganon in your regular playthrough and clean out Hyrule of monsters, but that just doesn't seem possible given the usual track record

I think Baseball is really popular there. Maybe soccer, too?

So we'll have the Hyrule Hitters vs the Gerudo Groundballs with Link at home wielding the Master Bat

This seems like an unfair match.

OH! THAT'S A BASEBALL!

A team of puny fuckbois with one heavy hitter vs a team of desert amazons is unfair?

they've got Sheik and Impah

The Gerudo will massacre them. It will be like a game of adults against children.

Hylian hitters doesn't include the Sheikah you dope

Zelda ain't Sheikah but he's Sheikah trained

>Baseball game of Sheikah vs Yiga.
>Teams take the field.
>Clouds of smoke.
>The field and dugouts appears to be empty.
>The refs tolerate this for about 15 minutes before canceling the game.
>Spectators are like "not again!".

The Yiga would be teleporting to and from the ball and bases though.
and every pitch would be a grenade, and all the assassins would do their sickle dash to the bases. The Yiga would be unstoppable

If Zelda didn't want a concussion, she shouldn't have been crowding the plate.

test all gerudo for steroids imo

that body is all natural, but check their blood alcohol levels

I think you should check the Hylians for performance enhancing elixirs

I'll need to collect saliva samples.

Nothing in the rules about playing drunk.

Would Ritos be allowed?

>get hit by pitch
>explode due to hollow bones

As long as they don't fly.

So do we want a return to this in future games

I expect one or two more for inexpensive portable play, but otherwise, it's tile to leave that mechanic to the independent scene.

When was this used...?

>you will never cheek swab Riju

that's the Ocarina of time list of collectibles, items and weapons. Basically do you want the Ocarina system of hundreds of items with several being limited use or the Wild system of a handful of multiple use items and 100s of disposable weapons

Not really, but I will take that fishing rod

How about a system somewhere in the middle with a few key items but no mountains of disposable trash

Middle would be the Windwaker method. It let you pick up an enemy weapon as an object, and use it until you put it down.

Key items meant to help you explore but disposable weapons that last a longer than they do now but you can't carry as much.
And key items take up inventory so you need to upgrade with seeds as you go

But what If I want to keep those weapons?

>Key items meant to help you explore but disposable weapons that last a longer than they do now but you can't carry as much.
Sounds good.
>And key items take up inventory so you need to upgrade with seeds as you go.
Sounds not so good.

No user you can't keep the sword that's twice your height

You want things too easy.

>female batters

Just like your mom.

Is the lighning road good?

She's had extensive training with Link's bat

It can stun lock things

is it worth keeping in my inventory?

it's good, but ice/blizzard are the best ones.
Ice/Blizzard rod > Thunder/lightning rod > Fire/meteo rod

I always toss my rods, never use em

I tried it and it was pretty okay I guess

The swords are better

I throw away my lighning but keep my frost one

Why are water dungeons always the worst? I'm not just talking about the OoT Water Temple meme, just in general all water dungeons are my least favourite in any Zelda game that has one.

So something like this [pic] but with all the horse armours, champions abilities and travel medallion would be the BotW equivalent of