This is pathetic

This is pathetic

sfbay.craigslist.org/nby/cto/d/1956-porsche-356a-rusted-out/6536734825.html

Attached: 1956 Porsche 356A.jpg (1007x886, 231K)

shit isn't even attached lmao.

Attached: 00r0r_fVW0qKEQ0pe_1200x900.jpg (1200x900, 181K)

If all the numbers are intact you can make it into an "original" car. Some people are into that.

It's still pathetic imo.

but go off king.

>Napa
Figures, that’s the retired boomer central of NorCal

i would be too scared to touch it and risk having my 5 grand turn into dust

so do you buy this for the vin and swap them to a donor fiberglass car?

i've done extensive resto work, to include cars with completely gone floors/trunks, and there's zero chance of this one going anywhere imo.

>worried about $5k going away should be the least of your problems.

The amount of money just to get in driving condition. (not including paint and all that) would be so much fucking money.

Honestly the car would make a good long term investment.

>title status: clean

Attached: 1487033668536.png (499x499, 19K)

nigger it's a block of rust that used to be something but now it's not

tongue my nigger asshole buddy.

>i was only pretending
seen crazy shit brought back by mopar fanatics. but nothing like this porsche. still waiting for someone to show me a comparable early porsche being brought back from something like that. doubting parts are available like they are for us either.

I'm not gonna but it's still more likely that I would punch your fart box with my tongue than this piece of shit getting any sort of restoration.

FIVE THOUSAND DOLLARS

tbqh its probably way too far gone. But if someone with seriously deep pockets buys this its def POSSIBLE to restore it somewhat... right?

it is possible if you travel back in time 30 years ago when it wasn't two pieces of rusted shit.

>POSSIBLE to restore it somewhat... right?
no. like i said i;ve done extensive sheetmetal resto work, including floor/trunk and roof replacement.

there simply isn't anything to work with.

any "resto" this car will get will be the vin being cut illegally and put on another porsche.

BTTF: BORSCHE BENIS

Rod Emory would put in work on this 356. That nigga is an artist

the firewall and dash _might_ be salvagable. The rest is garbage. It has bullet holes in it for fuck's sake.

FIVE GRAND

oh wait it's a Porsche the firewall is in the back, well whatever's between the driver and the frunk then. That looks the most intact.

for that money you could buy a Miata and rust it yourself

>bullet holes
no big deal honestly. that's the least worrysome part of the car.

>Rod Emory
skeptical.

Ok Nakai-San. :-)

>The ultimate Craigslist Boomer 'I know what i have' guy

Holy moly!

Attached: IMG_4536.gif (385x473, 2M)

I think even the seller knows its only value is the VIN.

nah real steel

Attached: T6C.jpg (313x208, 8K)

he's selling the VIN you retards. people can take the VIN and put it on another 356 or a replica and be able to register it

how are you retards on an automotive board and don't know he is selling it for the VIN.
and yes, a VIN that rare is worth 5k

thanks for the (you)

Attached: img.jpg (1015x768, 102K)

My uncle molested me in the swimming pool. I didn't even know what it was at the time, but I knew it made me uncomfortable. 5 years later I told my mom but it was too late to charge him

>don't know he is selling it for the VIN.
why did you quote me then if that's specifically what I mentioned?

congrats on your now (illegal) vehicle.

yes I know boomers do it with model As all day.