Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/L5DqcCdQ26o
youtube.com/watch?v=rF3coPD8gGM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Just pulled a Gray. Is he any good?

I want /pg/ to get out.

I just got my Rein +ATK lads

is it auto def wins now ? any suggestions on the 3 other units?

Sword Valor is nice.

What were you goin for

Who is the gayest FE character?

Soon

shit OP

when

He's one of the SoV niggers only saved by Sword Valor.
Gray, Leon, Saber, Alm, Boey, Mae, Mathilda, Clair and Faye are niggers who should be deleted from this game.

Me

Is it, dare I say. Her time?

Tiny hands is so common that everyone runs counters now

Throw in someone who can tank bows/green units to catch people off guard

who?

Do I want Hector?

who wants galeforce?

you know, Geoffrey's Sister

DON'T INSULT MY WIFE LIKE THAT.

i finally pulled a second nino so now i can give my spring camilla a blade tome, should i 5* nino before i pass it or is a regular bladetome fine?

Leon is a pretty good archer, Saber's kit is literally a SI treasure, Faye has a Firesweep Bow, and everyone else except Clair and maybe Mathilda is a decent unit.

>my 3.25% pity rate got rekt by an off banner julia while rolling for BIke
>she is -Atk +HP
Can i salvage her with Fury ?

Who the fuck is Geoffrey?

Tharjafag

Elincia's husband

She comes in the update that also brings offense tiles

Never thought armor emblem could save me on a BHB, I'm starting to love it

Fucking hell I swear the CYL banner is cursed. Is just one Lucina or Lyn too much to ask for? ;_;

Also how did you dudes do the BHB on Infernal?

Daily reminder that IV rerolls NEVER EVER.

Enjoy covering up that -attack by spending sacred coins to make attack +3.

Quick repost:
Which is better: +hp -res, +res -def, or +def -spd Ike (normal)?

>3 Clairs
Is she at least good fodder at 4*

easy mode like SS, I think they know

youtu.be/L5DqcCdQ26o

Just use CYL units bro.

Three Repositions, and that's it. Lyn nuked the blue mage, and Xander took care of the rest.

The usual cancer comes out on top once again. And by that, I mean 3 cavs and a dancer.

+HP

Will the next FE game have dabbing?

Hit and Run is the best B for offensive fliers.

Who the fuck is Elincia?

Oppai~~

I DON'T HAVE THEM YOU DICK
Cheers

stop shilling your shitty youtube every thread

You mean James?

just use hector bro

>Fuga GHB
>Has wind tiles that activate once per 2 turns and send the unit one space towards the direction of the wind
>Flying units however get knocked all the way untill they hit a wall
That's going to be a wild ride

Mine has put in a lot of work

I used Brave Roy. I also had Brave Lucina too but she didn't really do much.

Reported for advertising

the current FE game has dabbing

Reinhardt+Xander trivializes the whole map. Send DB3 Reinhardt to take out the blue mage and Reposition him back with Xander and have someone else assist skill Reinhardt out of range but within goad cav range for xander. The rogue and green cav suicide to QR2+Bonfire Xander and cleanup from there.

Easiest Bound Battle by far.

I'm at 4.5% pity rate user. How about you guys? Who are you looking for? Still no /ourboy/ in sight

Renning's niece

Both of you niggers should fellate a shotgun and go back to facebook

Ryoma is for cuddling

1 shot infernal with my usual team of

>nino
>celica
>bridelia
>summer robin

Pretty sure Rein can't kill the blue mage unless you're running Rainbow set

I was at 4% then got Mist'd. Went up to 3.25% then got Peri'd. Now I'm at 3.5% and hoping not to get spooked

I got 7 Hectors in a QHB, 6 of them back to back

Boey isn't a decent unit. He's a fucking triplenigger who exists just to break pity rates and give Renewal to someone or Earth Boost to Zephiel. Literally can't defend him, his builds are SI expensive and he's just an inferior Robin to both male and female. I can agree on Saber and Faye, but they have no business in being 5* exclusive. Leon is also a "good archer" just like every other archer in colorless not named Virion, but he's so outclassed by most of them that it's ridiculous. I'd rather pull a fucking Clarine than another Leon, his offensive spread is pathetic. Legit maybe I can also agree that Mae has a reason to exist as an inferior Linde/Delthea if you don't have them, but the point is that she's in the same color pool as fucking Reinhardt who's 4* as well and even -atk will be much more useful than Mae will ever be. I'm so mad about SoV characters because just like a lot of Fates shitters and on a minor scale, Awakening and Blazing Sword niggers, they pollute 4* pulls in a way that's just unforgivable for how little most of them give. And I'm pretty sure nobody is going to be happy about their pity rate being broken by a fucking Mathilda or Clair.

Hit and run, otherwise she's trash.

I'm back at 3% after Jakob destroyed my 4%. I just want more CYL units even if I already rolled Lucina and Lyn and picked Roy as my freebie.

Just one Bike. Don't think I ever went above 3;50% . Got 3 Lyns outside of the free pick. Two vanilla Ike , Lancina and a Jeorge and that's just from this banner. Got Cordelia and Olwen from the Threaten Def one. (Both -Speed kill me)

Got to 4.25 and got Saber'd
Could have been worse though at least Saber has some good shit I could use if I don't like him.

>in the process of S-ranking Celica

>roll Alm

Double teaming the Queen with the King!

I have DB3 and a hone attack boost. That's nothing since most units should be running Hone Attack 3 to begin with.

Ironically, I had Ephraim on my team too. Maybe that had something to do with it since I quaded him

Picked Lyn, pulled Ike in $20

I want /our boy/ as well but I can't whale before the banner ends

I got 2 Lucinas and a free Lyn.
I wanted Ike or Roy.

Someone translate this.

That fucking ninja in infernal.

Did it with Bow Lyn, TA2 Raven Cecilia, Eldigan and Thundercock. Had to try it 5-6 times before I got the right positioning down, given that Cecilia would get murdered by green mage + ninja and I had to choose who was my priority to kill during my first turn. In the end once the green mage, ninja and cav were gone it was really simple. Opening the path north of your starting point seems crucial because Eirika and the blue mage like to path through there, which lets you stop her on the tracks by choking the point while you murder Ephraim and then take care of her.

Too scared to look, just rolled her as my free pull

when do we recieve QHB orbs? on 4% Brave banner and really want another Ike before it ends

shilling is not an option

-atk/+hp

>tfw bottom right came through for my free roll
Thanks /feg/

One (you) has been deposited into your account.

Shit, I'm sorry about that. My Reinhardt had B Tomebreaker.

A simple change since we all have F Robins laying around with more to come after this bound battle ends

Celica: "I literally need saber to obliterate me with his giant Rigelian cock."

that's all i got, sorry

Would Serika's asshole be as hot as her red mage pussy?

The event ends tomorrow, so I assume it's then? I hope so too because I have no orbs left and not a single CYL unit to show for it

I predict she will be worse than Shareena.

Post builds, I'm curious.

I got Lancina on 4.25%, took free Roy and bailed out. I wanted Lyn too. Fuck this banner.

What C skill do I put on Brave Roy outside of cav teams?

Who the fuck is Serika?

Do we know the full rewards of this mini TT coming in tomorrow? Also think I can max the score in a week without bonus units?

Cav memes win again

I can relate to Celica.

Boey is the best green candidate for a TA Raven build, not to mention the admittedly expensive CC build. Cecilia is much cheaper and better in cav teams though. FRobin has an inferior statline, and comparing green and blue mages is stupid.
Though Mae is just an above-average blue mage, and Linde is better in almost every way, she has the advantage of being a 4* unit, so you can make a 4*+10 one so that the two become comparable. -atk Rein is absolute trash, I can say that as someone who used him for a month before rolling a neutral atk one.

The same skill you put on every infantry unit bar Ephraim and Eirika. Hone Attack 3.

セリカ!

maybe if they stacked, but they dont. threatens are great on speedy units. res buffs are useful vs arena reins

youtube.com/watch?v=rF3coPD8gGM
>clive is usele....

As red too : )

I have 35 stamina pots. Should I spend some getting my wife to S-rank before TT starts (since I won't be doing anything but that once it does) or let our relationship develop over time?

Nino to tank the green cav and kill Ephraim
Azura to dance and tank Eirika
Ike to DC kill green cav and apply Threaten Atk
Lukas to tank red cav and dagger

The tricky part was getting the final positioning just right, plus I also lucked out on AI being retarded.

No relationship is worth rushing user.

Savour the time with your wife.

>tfw you feel rich because you have 60 orbs, then remember that 60 orbs ain't shit in a gacha

>without bonus units
Nigger, Eliwood is a 3* unit. This one is easy mode.

All FE girls have a hairy butthole

Pair up Lyn and Rein or give one to Xander?

What's better?

>he didn't marry Merric
>he doesn't hit 50 attack on his mage while having 37 speed while still having 33 defense
>he doesn't hard counter brave bow sets including Lyn since he doesn't need TA therefore he doesn't lose to CA
>he doesn't get free wins against flying meme teams and firesweep Cordelia

TA Raven tome sets are for plebs.