Etrian Odyssey General

>Everything EO (References, Music, Art Books, etc.)
pastebin.com/cdfQmt11

>EOV
atlus.com/etrian5/
sq-atlus.jp/sq5/

>EMD2
sq-atlus.jp/sfd2/

EOV releases October 17th for NA, November 3rd for EU.
EMD2 releases in Japan August 31

Previous thread:

dumb bunnies

I started EO3 on an emulator.
My part is now currently level 4. Wish me luck!

>bunny waifu
finally

Beware of birds.
And good luck.

What party are you going with user?

party*
Have a sheep

Gladiator / Hoplite / Princess
Zodiac / Arbalist
I like to start my adventures with a cookie cutter party

don't bully ranma

Oh, one question, are Arbalists supposed to have such small tp, or do they just start with a low pool and get more later?

Yeah that's one of the drawbacks of the class. Even at level 70 they only have about 122 tp at level 70 according to the wiki so you'll want to find a way to work around that maybe with armour?

Oh right you could also use that skill the Zodiac has which nullifies tp costs for one turn once you get to a higher level.

They get more TP later on but it will never be a massive amount.
For the beginning you can just sink all points into Giant Kill since if is a 55% damage increase (at 10 points) against basically everything for 0TP - and it will increase the damage of all the skills you get later on the same way.

>eo3fags killed the general
nice job

Is she hurting or healing?
I always imagine Monks to heal by punching or slapping.

It's time to choose.

Lady boner is obviously the best one
Honourable mention to Shilleka for being boner fuel

please don't make me choose

Shilleka is the best one.
She ventures with you into the forest and actually invents something new. It's not the greatest thing ever - but man, would Shilleka's Potion help in EO2U and its fucking TP starvation.
Also she ist the best looking one, tied with Edie's sister.

Abigail, I'm not a lolicon I promise.

>EO2U and its fucking TP starvation
Literally have never experienced this.

>notice that force resets each time you return to town in EOU2
>nobility proof in first room of ginnungagap
>never have to use inn again beyond passing time quickly
ehhhhehhehh

>doing autistic shit and denying you explorers even that one hour of sleep

princess limit break is coffee poured my man

and to account for the sleep lost that caffeine doesn't cover she probably laces it with meth or some shit maybe pumpkin spice

I'll just sleep at the inn instead of wasting time like an autist.

>hold B
>heal up TP
>repeat once after returning from town
>saved a shitload of ental when ental is still fairly scarce (pre-Hellion)
>wasting time like an autist
hmmmmm

>resting
>costs lots of ental
>let's waste time instead like an autist

>hold up B
>wait for a random encounter
>user force break
>flee/kill everything
>get out of the dungeon
>get back in
>repeat several times
vs
>get a random drop/gather at a random spot (optional)
>sleep at the inn
>done

Even if you're autistic about spending spare change, any method is more efficient than depending on princess' measly force break.

>saving money by spending a little time on monotony is wasting time "like an autist"

>spending time on monotony when you can just play the fucking game

I am playing the game though

Spending several minuted for what should be three seconds? Yes.

Playing like an autist.

minutes ain't shit when nectars cost 300 a pop
first room in ginnungagap tends to only throw one piss-ant at you at a time, something you can L without taking more than 20 damage just before beating hellion in case I needed to mentino that scaling into the game again since it'd obviously be a giant chore later in the game compared to just sleeping
spending time running to gather spots without a tea prepared seems like it'd consume even more time
suck my dick
choke on it

stop dying like a shitter and needing nectars, or use a fucking medic

did I forget to mention weapons and armor
yes I did

If you can already buy nectars, then inn costs are hilariously negligible. Go kill a deer.

killing a deer at this time takes longer than running into ginungagap to bust a nobility proof twice

>ever needing nectars

>being a tryhard just so your explorers never experience the sweet taste of nectars
Can't you guys give them any pleasures?

>demo may be ready by the 15th
my body is ready

I give them the pleasure of sleep.

I can't beat the post-game final boss in EO4. I have a maxed party and everything too. Should I just grind up the better unlockable classes?

Just solve the floor's puzzle, Warped Savior with chemicals is pretty easy, without them it's the hardest boss in the series.

Isn't abyssal meme harder just because of the rng mode switching or something?

You have 40 turns before that happens.
Even if you don't cheese him that is enough time if you know what you are doing.

I did do the chemical stuff. Still got wrecked.

Did you do the chemicals right before you went in to fight it?
You can carry them around in the container and back to the inn just fine - but if you put them into the system they will be gone as soon as you leave the floor.

Why so lewd?

I didn't know Blond Princess had a glass eye.

>Still got wrecked
Peptic Juices makes Insatiable Pupa somewhat threatening, and it turns the tentacles into vicious one-shots to your back line. Either stall out the turns, have a Fortress tank for you, or use defense buffs.
Use Geo Impact on the turn the eye opens to dodge... Vanish Barrier, I think it's called?

That's how lolis are. Don't blame them

Are you going to scan it? Or are you going to leave that for someone else?

Then you're underleveled or your party is shit
Also make sure you have strong AOE to kill tentacles in turn or two max

Got it today, what a nice surprise. Wish I had more room to display all the collection

There's like nothing to scan except Fencer and her hostages, everything else is character portraits and shit from other artbooks. I just a tad bit disappointed

Oh well.

Nene is nono

I'm surprised there's art at all, I thought it was going to be just character portraits, with maybe some old concept sketches.
>just a tad bit disappointed
A perfect match for the spin-off it comes attached to.

You need a fifth figurine for a whole party.

Are there more pictures of Etrians lying around like this?
I wouldn't even know how to look for them...

yes

You don't look for them, you just find them.

Thanks, both of you.

Have one more

I have more than I thought, actually.

Thanks, user.

What's about to happen to Zodiac-chan?

I WANT TO FUCK A BUN

What is the X made off?

desu wa

I'll bump with a potato even though I don't much care for imagebumping. EO3 is pretty good so far. Leveled up some more, but still in 1st stratum

I don't think you need to grind too much in EOIII if you have a working party.
Later on there is a quest that has you kill tons of fishes if you want the best reward and doing so gives a nice XP boost. Fishes are near the river on that floor btw.

Would have been nice if they actually made a fifth one

They didn't even make a genki Princess?
Damn, that's harsh.

That's a pretty comfy hideout.
What are all these supplies for? Or is that her loot?

They're bait for explorers, see how the game over icon is there.

I never understood how so many people apparently died to her trap. Like supposedly dozens died to just three sea wanderers

they move a little differently than regular sea wanderers depending on how you move

Remember those are the same people that sit around for years in the first stratum until someone comes along to kill the boss, letting them further down (or up).
In High Lagaard fucking Guild Beowulf was seen as a big deal, even though they did not even kill a single boss.
Other explorers are not all that strong and also not very smart - they probably put their skill points in masteries and passives and don't even learn any actual skills.

like I think they aggro to you if you walk ahead one tile, which may ACTUALLY be default behavior you'd never notice since normally they're circling a pillar

>Other explorers are not all that strong and also not very smart - they probably put their skill points in masteries and passives and don't even learn any actual skills.
This is what I do ;_;

Why is Arianna showing me her ass?

It's the traditional Caledonian greeting.

>In the almost 100 years since the event no one has been able to go past the 6th floor
The other adventurers must thing your guilds full of monsters

Jesus the post game bosses are a step up in difficulty in 3

are you still wearing armor?

Seeing as it's a crossover between Persona and Etrian Odyssey, anyone here looking forward to Persona Q2? I don't like Persona 3 and 4 but 5 has been great so far so I'd love to have an excuse to play more stuff related to Etrian Odyssey.

>they probably put their skill points in masteries and passives and don't even learn any actual skills.

>persona anything
>related to EO
neck yourself