>buy a new cheap car or a shitty old german car like bmw or mercedes
>choose the barely working german shit because the emblem will make me cool
>car is fucking shit and I cant even maintain it
>go on Veeky Forums to tell people how good my 20 year old bmw is

Attached: images (2).jpg (275x183, 15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ioy1zeB49sU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

stop spamming this board you pathetic loser. Don't you have a job or something?

Attached: img.jpg (1015x768, 102K)

Actually I dont

learn to sage
(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)

Buyers remorse on that old japneez shitbox you bought? Or are you still taking the bus because the 'ota won't start?

Nah I have a Seat Ateca I just like triggering insecure bmwtards with 20 year old wrecks

i did sage.

get one. you're in your own personal little hell right now. Think about your actual life currently.

You are spamming on a automotive board on Veeky Forums because someone angered you.

Nah im in uni im good

>drives a seat ateca
>hates on classic German cars
You don't belong here.
You don't care about cars you just picked the cheapest crossover you can afford and that's ok.
But any car enthusiast will choose a 20 year old BMW over a boring cuck crossover every day of the week.

Attached: BMW-E31-840Ci-E38-740i-and-E39-540i-03.jpg (1680x970, 212K)

>ateca
>cheapest

Lol ok

you mean any gypsy

could be getting laid or studying yet you're shitposting on Veeky Forums.

Still pretty pathetic,

Ateca is literally the cheap version of the Audi Q3 and Tiguan.
You look at cars as status symbols or some shit, as I said you don't belong here

Pic related is the car enthusiast

>look at cars as status symbols
>says that a 20 year old junkyard bmw is better than a modern suv with plenty of space and comfort

damn gypsy brain aint workin huh

Attached: letöltés (2).jpg (259x194, 13K)

A 20 year old BMW is cheap to buy, fun and easy to work on, easy to tune and modify, has 50/50 weight balance and excellent handling, good steering feel, sweet inline 6 engine sound, fun to drive on track and twisty roads, has a timeless design and will only appreciate in value while your 20k Seat will cost 5k in less than 10 years.

Attached: BMW-M6-E24.jpg (1024x768, 136K)

Oh and for the money you spent on your VAG shitbox you could have modified a 20 year old BMW and destroy any hypercar on the highway. Video related
youtube.com/watch?v=ioy1zeB49sU

if you have the resources and knowledge to maintain and repair it and the luck to get it from a good seller then there is nothing wrong with buying and old premium car, but if your have a tight budget and just a car to get from a to b then its retarded to buy an old beat up bmw instead of a new suzuki or skoda with warranty

i dont want to race

>i dont want to race
typical crossover owner.
raise your testosterone levels and then come back

Im not insecure in my masculinity so I dont need to buy a shit bmw to race on the roads where 90 km/h is the limit thx

spoken like a true cuck-crossover owner

Except you are most insecure since you feel the need to spam this board full of old German car hate threads and posts.

>Be on a tight budget
>Shell 15+k on a brand new car
>Car goes to shit after 10 years of driving
>Sell it for 2k tops
Why are people so bad with money?

>buy shitty old bmw
>spend 10 ok repairs
>dies 3 years later

and bmw owners are so insecure that the threads are full of their whining

Tell that to my father's 450k km w140. He threw his transmission away and bought a new one for 100 Euro. I don't remember 10k equating to 100.

except upeeping an old BMW or Benz costs next to nothing as long as you DIY everything.
>making things up

you expect me to believe it?

Maybe 2% of those owners are capable od DIYing anything

If you knew anything about 90s BMWs and Mercs, you would. But since you only know how to meme, I don't expect shit from you.

pulling statistics out of your ass to feel better about your 350 euros per month Seat crossover Wew lad

>gypsy
>no job
fucking pottery

yes because every reply you posted is full of sources

Im pretty sure you know nothing about cars and you just parroting the same contratard shit you read here, ask anyone out there and they will tell you to not buy an old german premium car, doesnt matter how much it triggers you the truth is that they are shit

>ask anyone out there and they will tell you to not buy an old german premium car
That only applies to cars that have recently ran out of warranty, i.e 5-8 year old cars.
20+ year old German cars are built in the era of reliability and simplicity which means parts can be found in literally any junkyard they cost literally nothing to upkeep.
New cars are full of tech and electronic gizmos which break and cost a fortune to fix.
Old cars are plain and simple, that's why they are the best.

Yeah tell me that when the vacuum shit fails in you whale mercedes and you cant even brake faggot, you just parroting "older is better" hipstershit and know nothing about old cars

>Im pretty sure you know nothing about cars and you just parroting the same contratard shit you read here, ask anyone out there and they will tell you to not buy an old german premium car, doesnt matter how much it triggers you the truth is that they are shit
I know that my father got a w140 for the 1,500 Euro with a lot of problems and he fixed them for 200 Euro. I also know that pre-Chrysler era Mercs, with the i6s are virtually indestructible if you take care of them. Some Ukrainian mobster had it and it had 390k km when my father got it. For now, he has changed front bushings, alternator and a transmission on a car that could have gone 10 times around the equator.

But whatever makes you sleep at night, while you are churning out 350 a month to
>pic related

Attached: 1521609405379.jpg (1779x2166, 545K)

Sure kid

Cars in the 90s had complicated shit the difference is that they are much harder to repair and replace than shit in modern cars you absolute.favgor

I can list all the problems he has had, if you want to and make a break down of the sums of money he has given, I have no problem wasting my time, but you will still know whatever has been regurgitated onto you.
I can also tell you what my 1,5k Euro has had done in the past 5 and something years, and see how retarded you are for buying new.

>Gypsy
>Having a job

Attached: k.jpg (480x360, 13K)

A mint condition 18 year old BMW 330i with 230 HP costs me around 6-7k € in Yuroland and will probably require very little maintenance afterwards. A slightly worse one will be maybe 3-4k €, and will probably require a few grand in parts, but that still leaves me a lot of money to reach what a brand new Škoda would cost. I could probably do an entire M3 drivetrain and suspension swap and it'd still be cheaper than a brand new base model VAG shitbox that's worse in every way, not even mentioning that the BMW will hold its value or even appreciate.
I doubt he actually knows anything or cares about old German cars, but I've bitten the bait anyway.

Did OP seriously expect validation for owning a fucking VAG crossover???

Fake

I dont own a shitty old bmw so im not a gypsy, gypsy

>>be me
>>dirty gypsy
>>qondering what car should I steal

FTFY

What ? I'm not saying you are...

good thread desu

Yeah he unironically thinks he’s an enthusiast because he bought “a modern suv with cool features!” embarrassing honestly. If these are the type of people who hate on german cars then I’ll stick with the german car fans

yeah he unironically thinks he,s an enthusiasr because he bought an.old shit barely working bmw embarassing honestly