/fgoalter/ - Fate/Grand Order NA General

Previous: >[FAQ]
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA
>[Mega Pastebin]
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>[News, Events & Campaigns]
webview.fate-go.us/
Check FateGO.USA on facebook for preliminary announcements and Campaign Milestones

>Half AP Cost Campaign
Duel with the Three Knights-Four Cavalries and Monster Hunting
Period: September 07, 2017 (Thu) 4:00 ~ September 14, 2017 (Thu) 3:59 UTC

>"1 Million Download Campaign"
Period: September 07, 2017 (Thu) 4:00 ~ September 21, 2017 (Thu) 3:59 UTC
Facebook Campaign for 10k likes & 2k shares (Completed)
- 18 Saint Quartz
- 4 Summon Tickets
- 3 Golden Fruits
- 10 Mana Prisms a day for the duration of the Campaign (up to 130)
Da Vinci-chan's purchasable items weren't added to the shop for the duration of the Campaign.
>"1 Million Download Pickup Summon"
Period: August 31, 2017 (Sat) 7:00 ~ September 14, 2017 (Thu) 3:59 UTC
5*s Sakata Kintoki - Limited, Altria Pendragon, Altera, Jeanne d'Arc, Vlad III and Zhuge Liang (El Melloi II)
4*s Altria Pendragon [Alter] and Saint Martha
3*s Robin Hood and Boudica
Check the scheduled Rate ups for the 5*s: webview.fate-go.us/2017/0831_1million_cp/

>[Wiki]
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/
Daily Quests: fate-go.cirnopedia.org/quest_daily_us.php
Drop rates: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA
Check the schedule and drops before asking in the thread

>[Miscellaneous stuff]
Master Mission: Complete Mission objectives each week to gain Saint Quartz fragments
Rate ups in JP FGO: img.fireden.net/vg/image/1499/27/1499273270406.jpg
Friendlist: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1M8_ZNP-WinrDQvwckh6Q7DMK5Z8RSx7ZshXTLCaI4zo
Add yourself to the list: docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSctk0n_OdMusCdkzQPQu8AHD-3Drc0kXqHOmKWJDpY-VkHVEg/viewform

Liz thread

How fucked are you if you didnt get Black Grail?

>No Liz OP
someone make a proper thread pls

Way to fuck it up. Both you and the previous OP.

I got 3.
So far I got every 5 star CE, including 2 Zero, 2 Prisma and 3 Trails but no Kalied.

It's not limited so not very.

>Kirei is my best friend

>ran 20 ap daily 30 times
>only 1(one) feather drop
>a bunch of bullshit archer cookies

I'm never going to max ascend my seiba

Is Gil still relevant in JP?

>120 ap
>2 feathers
Feels good.

Get fucked shitter.

Where the hell did you get 600 ap?

This artist I swear

>"~~!!!"

It's fine, I'll just wait for next thread, and the one after that, and all the ones while I'm still awake

As someone who started one week ago and just hit lv40, which one should I grind? The 10ap the 20ap or the 30ap?

Are you retarded? That's not what he asked.

Quartz. Are you poor or something?

Oh so it's being added to the CE pool now then? Okay no worries.

30 AP always unless you're after some very specific drop like Dragon Fangs or chaos claws.

I'd spend entire days ballsdeep inside her

evil kitty

First time I've seen that one and wow it's cute

Why shouldn't he be? He's one of the best DMG servants along with Ozzy and Jalter

Try it, autist.

This is the final form of the loli. We've come a long way to reach this point but we finally reached the apex of perfection.

>phoenix plume
>cookie
>phoenix plume
>cookie
>phoenix plume
>cookie
>phoenix plume
>cookie
>phoenix plume
>cookie
>phoenix plume
>cookie

I'm starting to see a pattern here.

No I'm not but I'm not as retarded as you to use money on a shit game.

>Silly hat
>Likes music
>Is naked
Holy shit this is amazing

Who's currently the best 3* crit generator in the game? Jing Ke?

wrong pic

Hassan

>as you
>he
I see your reading comprehension truly is utter shit.

now this is a liz thread I can get behind

I answered to the wrong guy. Whoops.

Whith which update Helena comes?

That user ain't me, but I was mostly suggesting that I'd rather have Kalied than Black Grail.

MURICA

If only she was that cute in her actual card art.

She is top tier but swimsuit Blavatsky is like a shining beacon whose beauty we can all appreciate in our own way.

I want bones to ascend Hassan, where do I get bones?

Check the Op.

Read the OP dumdum

Is Nasu a "ero is holding back the medium"fag

Why are these generals so ded? The threads have never been this slow even in all the past content slumps.

>tfw no snake jewels to ascend Carmilla because Gil ate them

No, he is a "holy shit I don't know how to write ero someone help me"fag
Ero IS holding back the medium though, there are only so many ways you can add ero without making it horribly forced

Its half ap on mat farming user,what exaclty were you expecting?

That's because the shitposting has died down

people are leveling their wavers and farming feathers

No, but he knows his ero scenes are fucking garbage and never wanted to write them to begin with.
Extra CCC embraces heavy overtones saying that sexuality and desire are completely healthy emotions. Only that they can twist and go too far at times (Alter Egos represent desire taken beyond safe limits), but this is no reason to deny them as part of natural interaction.
For example Passionlip. Gilgamesh says she's not wrong, her love is indeed the real thing, but that doesn't stop her from being a horrible person who entraps the object of her fixation and never lets go. She's portrayed thusly as a sad villain. Not evil, but incorrect.

Half the usual posters died in the hurricane.

when was the last official fate release with ero in it? He dropped ero for his last vn too.

talking about waver, when is the next time we can get gears? I never thought to get him this so I already used up most of it

I want to eat her navel lint!

>Ero IS holding back the medium though
*tips fedora* only virgin misogynists would think otherwise, good sir

Hollow Ataraxia. Understand that the only ones Nasu has directly written are Stay Night, Apocrypha, Extra, Extra CCC, Grand Order, and Extella. And the last four are released on official platforms with licensing and could not include ero.

(me)
Did I seriously type Apocrypha instead of Hollow Ataraxia even after I typed Hollow Ataraxia before?
I've been up for 22 hours, I need sleep. Nasu didn't write Apocrypha. Replace that with Hollow Ataraxia.

Mahoutsukai no Yoru is missing from your list so I know youre just an EOP who doesn't know shit lmfao

Are they still going to make sequels to Mahoyo? are they on hold till tsukihime releases LOL

That's not a Fate entry, my boy. That guy wanted Fate releases.
Or do you think it's Fate/Mahoyo?

WE

Relations

Shares characters
Fate/Extra
Tsukihime
Same setting
Fate/Stay Night

EOP SHITTER INDEED

I want to jam a screwdriver up her nostrils!

No, because they have squirtgun arturia and kuro. Also sad that IshtaRin is better than him lmao

Oh, so Kara no Kyoukai is a Fate entry as well. Thanks for proving your own retardation in a hasty need to prove... something. I don't know what you're trying to prove.

Kuro is even welfare, so Gil really got blown the fuck off.

Mahoyo references events and organizations from Fate. The Clock Tower is featured in it. It's in the Fate universe dumbshit.

But I can understand how it's hard for an EOP to understand what is or isn't set in the Fate universe without the standard "Fate/" in the title.

summer is over
burgers are asleep
ded game

>120 ap
>3 cookies
>2 plume
not bad

Excellent argument my dude, you totally convinced me

why are you copying me, faker?

So does Kara no Kyoukai. God's Word Mayday was a magus with a sealing designation.
Hell, Tsukihime does those things too. It's not a Fate entry either.
Being "in the Fate universe [multiverse]" does not make a Fate entry.

What's a good CE for Waver support if Projection or Formalcraft is out of the question?

blue black keys

Formalcraft is really good. Next would be projection I think.

I don't think you know what a setting is actually. This is sad. As expected for an EOP tho.

Beginning of the journey

Apparently 2030 soon does wonders with him.

>Saber Lily
>Saber Arturia
>Saber Alter
>Saber Siegfried

Literally 4 Gold Sabers!

I could have gotten a good Cavalier class but Fate keeps throwing Sabers in my way.

What's the point of having Saber Alter if I have a real Saber anyway?

I know entirely what a setting is, but you don't know what a franchise is. "Fate/" is a title belonging to certain entries within this setting, and not every entry in the setting at large bears it.
Now that we have gotten it out of the way that you call every Type-Moon work "Fate", including Fate/Tsukihime, Fate/Kara no Kyoukai, and Fate/Mahoyo, we can all point at you and laugh.

literally why? every player with at least 2 brain cells already has it equipped on one of his backline servants

What does a Crit CE have to do with an Arts Servant that barely registers damage though

You're cheap shit. I've got D'eon, Seibah, Alter, Lily and Nero on my team. 5 sabers.
I've also got TamaCat, Herc, Lancelot and Kintoki. 4 berserkers.

Meanwhile I have no archers, lancers or casters above 3 stars.

How's Frankenstein as a servant?

it's easier to level up burger seiba's NP

underwhelming but cute

Those 8 stars per turn are given to your crit user you stupid fuck.

characters, organizations, and people from the fate setting and referenced and are part of the story in Mahoyo. This is hard for you to understand since you are an EOP but you're the only one embarrassing himself so w/e.

You actually believe something needs a "Fate/" designation to be party of the universe is telling enough.

But a lot of people don't. And a lot of people started playing after the campaign was over.

I left out the fact that I have 2 Gold Archers too. I don't roll that much but I have an imbalance of strong class cards. I keep having to do with 3-star servants that need fuck all mats to ascend.

Squirtgun Arturia tops him but he's better than both Ishtarin and Kuro. Where are you getting your info from?

Remember to pick your poison in advance, /Alter/

I like her femenine grunts.

>saber lancelot never has his own personal rate up
>shares it with stupid nigger bitch
>then shares it with brainless gorilla and cuck archer

Woooow, thanks for totally negating a 4*s only advantage over 5s(easy to NP5).

Because, like you said, he doesn't register damage, so 2030 just builds crit stars automatically every turn. Then you pair him with a character that actually uses them. You're basically taking his main role of buffing other characters and tacking on to it.

At this point, novels are allowed to be legends if they're sufficiently "grounded". We have Sherlock Holmes, the Count of Monte Cristo, the Phantom of the Opera, and Dr. Jekyll (and naturally Mr. Hyde) all as servants now, so early novels can just make it in so long as Nasu can hand wave it off as "the author was actually writing a flavorful biography about [this person]".

Waifu/10