Did I do a good job, Veeky Forums?

Hey Veeky Forums, I'm trying to sell my first car on craigslist, wanted to know if I did a good job explaining, pricing, and describing it.

tampa.craigslist.org/hil/cto/d/2000-toyota-camry-le/6540821992.html

I'm pretty sure soliciting your own car is against the rules of the board, but I'd hope there aren't any self-described car enthusiasts here who want this shitbox. Just posting here to see if there's anything I could do to make the listing more appealing or clear.

Attached: CarFront1.jpg (2419x1814, 721K)

Why would you get rid of a perfectly good, well running camry user? It will literally never break.

TIL craigslist has blogs now

looks like a pretty run of the mill cl ad to me, good luck, try not to get scammed was most recently hit with people trying to get me to buy their shitty ripoff of carfax or someone trying to make a google phone number account with my number

why sell it?

also polish the headlights jeez

You come off as vulnerable. It's probably from getting beat up on Veeky Forums so much.

If I were near you I'd offer you $1,250 max for the car and if not I wouldn't buy it. $2,500 is a good asking price but I doubt you're going to get it. An older man will talk you down like a pro. That's why you don't let it be known you're a babby

9/10. Remove all the bullshit about your online investments and progressing wealth and you'd have a pretty good ad!

Attached: IMG_0066.jpg (623x713, 67K)

That's a good price.

But he's a soyboy who must brag about his life on a car sale ad for $2,500

You got too much bullshit in the ad listing. Most of the first paragraph can be removed. Remember, most of the people who browse CL are fuckin ingrates, so keep the text to a minimum. Polish the headlights and get some OEM hubcaps on there and you will be good. Good price for a relatively low mileage Camry

Attached: 4 cilunders.png (1364x968, 546K)

Take a better pic of the driver's seat and steering area, you didnt upload a photo of the only area the buyer will be sitting

Your narrative is way too autistic, i would cut it down immensely and just say family-owned, well-maintained, have all receipts, _____miles, ____price, and any recent maintenance like new tires etc. Nobody wants to read this much shit.

what the fuck dude. stopped reading at investments. your add comes off like a monologue

The last time I sold a car on Craigslist, the first line was "this car is a piece of shit"

I only got serious offers too.

LMAO where you live? off countryway blvd and race track? I deliver in Westchase full time.

Anyway yeah I'd low ball you too that car is worth like 1000-1300. Corollas are basic af just like my car it'll resell for nothing.

Hey OP, what are your online businesses and investments and how can I stop being a poor piece of shit?

Why would get rid of a perfectly fine shitbox for a shitty new car, especially a new econobox.

Oops Camry I can't fucking read. You're better off keeping it as a beater IMO.

Too long OP but making legible sentences still puts you far above the majority of listings.

the WHOLE POINT of that was to explain as to why I wanted a new car where this one was paid off and working perfectly, nothing more. I'm not that successful, I can just afford more than this car. I really didn't think twice but now that I look back it does sound kind of haughty. I'll remove.

I just write and ship software. Nothing special but it pays for university.

that's exactly right, I'm in westpark. I worked at the linebaugh/countryway publix until last december too. It books for 2500 private sale with the miles so that's why I listed it there. I'll be happy with 2k since I bought it for 1.5k.

will do

That's what I was thinking. Gonna remove most of it

Didn't feel like cleaning up the headlights?
A little long for a shitbox it's not like your going to have an issue selling it feels that price hell I would buy it just because it's a bulletproof car that will never break.

I explained in the ad that the headlights have been both replaced and polished. I'll be back from university in a week and will be updating the pictures, just wanted to get it up now to see if there would be any interest.

Armorall your tires too. I've had so many people buy because 'the tires were new' lel.

Don't listen to these fags that's a good ad. Bump the price up to 3200 and you get an offer for like 2600