/ink/ - Splatoon 2 General

Last thread: Redirect to current thread: splatoon.ink/ink/
- Splatoon 2 Map Rotation: splatoon2.ink/
- Booru: booru.splatoon.ink/

> News
- Flight has won the Flight vs. Invisibility Splatfest!
- The Forge Splattershot Pro, the first weapon with the Bubble Blower Special, has been released!
- Update to v1.3.0 will be today! Patch notes here (in Japanese): support.nintendo.co.jp/app/answers/detail/a_id/34680

> Splatoon 2 Information (links + translated tweets)
- pastebin.com/h04p6aqy
> Splatoon 2 Weapon Stats
- imgur.com/a/eV8p0
> S2 New weapon stats
- imgur.com/a/NFzgv

> Big S2 Gear & Weapon list (contains unreleased weapons)
- leanny.github.io/splat2/

> List of possible main abilities for gear (contains unreleased gear)
- docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/18ip1HahYq8DRZRgSEXoRqa915aThLXPb79AFF91HCe4/edit#gid=0

> Latest updates on what the Splatnet store is selling
- twitter.com/splatnetstore

> Resources
- pastebin.com/6UaR6zHL
> Wiki
- splatoonwiki.org/

> Loadout planner with weapons, gear, abilities, and stats
- loadout.ink/

> User Stats
- splatoon.nintendo.net/

> View Nintendo Switch online services on your PC
- github.com/OatmealDome/LoungeChair/releases/tag/v1.0.6422.34538

> Add your FC to the list of FC below:
- docs.google.com/forms/u/0/d/e/1FAIpQLSfrpLqYcIcxHjNbeVoBql4HDGqUseArmbUePz71gXqBgHlHtA/viewform?usp=sf_link

> List of FC:
- docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1y-zt8u4va5GuDYnX_ToKfRUFRHu-1izMtE6ifaRK4II/edit?usp=sharing

> Splatoon 1 Artbook
- archive.org/details/TheArtOfSplatoon

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/SplatoonJP/status/905704199182139400
youtube.com/watch?v=bUFWXpYJKaI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Should I cash them in or keep going?

This is Aerospray Woomy, she won't stop being posted until the Aeropspray gets a buff to be competitive.

Translated patch notes

how about you stop being a shitter in stead

It is competitive if its team protects it.

You wake up and realize you trasformed into an Octarian.
You only have 20 seconds to make an excuse to Agent 4 so she doesn't splat you.

Small fry are the underestimated killer.
Any rollers in rotation should try to focus on just rolling up the small fry and chum.

Does this make splashdown a panic special?

*wink*

Small Fry are the worst of the common Salmonid.
Especially if you haven't got a fast weapon.

neo splash o matic when?

It was always a panic button, now it's even crutchier than before.

>implying it isn't already
I even see people using the inkjet as panic button

holy hell that sting ray buff

>sprinkler and stringray buff
>heavy splatling buff last patch
>mfw

I'm going into the test room and testing it out immediately

The almost dead ones that you can't even really see coming because they're mostly your color.

This but with regular chum, especially when your colour is orange. They're about the same size as an inkling, look like they have green boots and gloves with orange overalls and tentacles/hair. The amount of times they've sneaked a cheeky pan-slap on me when I thought they were another player is almost embarrassing to think about

Honestly it doesn't matter to me what you do, but you're a madman
keep going

You think they will eventually buff abilities?

Because Haunt and Cold Blooded are pretty shitty right now.

I do something dumb and non-threatening and hope to god I don't have a key on me

Rip in peace li'l octokook bros, I spared you when I could...

considering the best way to use stingray is in bursts I don't know if that was really a buff outside of SR

woomy
I did my first nsfw sketch commission, this is fun. I'm gonna sleep now but when I get up ill do more nsfw squibs.

They had buffed cold blooded in 1 to shrug off point sensors a lot faster than it did, but with no echolocator even if they did that again it's probably not worth using unless it does something else too.

>its a don't meet the quota because two teammates are off on different edges of the map guarding two eggs while spamming "over here" episode

I like that preview.

>It's a Profreshional "Team"
This happens way too often for my liking.

This too.
twitter.com/SplatoonJP/status/905704199182139400
>Along with the patch, we'll adjust the settings for ranked mode such that even within the same rank, you'll be matched with players closer to your hidden rating. We'll be watching the total time to matchmake as well as the distribution of players among ranks closely along with this.

This. With the loss of Echolocator, You're dedicating multiple slots to counter a single sub-weapon, that may not exist in some matches.

I had to cash them all in after one round, the other players couldn't cope with how difficult it was

>Splatfest tee requiring 7500 for each level
Kinda neat I guess

I think Salmon Run has made me fall in love with the Squiffer. Is it as good in regular game modes as it is in Salmon Run?

>team of Blaster, Clash, Goomeme and Nzap
>pull a 30 score in the beginning
>Zapper keeps overextending for no reason
>the fucker stays alive, but the entire match we spend at vast turf disadvantage
>in last seconds they overtake us
>zapper starts spamming booyahs and squidbagging at spawn, likely in disappointment
>Zap has the most kills by the end
Guess fucking what you mormon, that's not how you carry. When you have a team that doesn't ink and especially one that depends on ink for everything, you leave killing duty on them and INK FUCKING EVERYTHING. And spam armor. We get it, you're a murder machine, but we don't need four of them. Know your place on the team.

Remember that you can only hold 99 rewards

Have (You) ever considered
RM
and also
TC?

is 3 special charge up the best or what

>inkjet hitbox size increased for shooters
Does this include splatling?

I agree. my team got 6/15 eggs the wave that happened on

It's short range and quick charge makes it a bit more active than the other chargers.
It's also the only one as a point sensor so you can use that as a crutch to help you track your target better

>hidden rating
Is that a power level like in League and Splatfest?

TW is pretty good. A full charge has a good coverage and builds up fast.
Other than that it sort of depends. Yet I fell maps are the way squiffer will do badly as a sniper due to range. Like most of the camping spot shots do not cover chokepoints.
Consider it a mid-range support or something.

Wasn't there a region lock to not be matched against Japanese players? I just found a player with moonrunes wearing a Splatfest tee.

What should I be doing so I'm not that retard for future reference? Focusing on other bosses?

Depends on where you are.
Australia always gets Nips in their games.

It's not hard to use moonrunes in your name.

If they have really good internet and it's off your region's prime time, they may sneak into your matches.

yes

Hunter got a new pair of boots, is he fresh yet?

Dunk the egg and go back for a second one if you've got time.
Try to prioritise bosses your weapon can take out easily, don't be that charger who runs off to take on 2 stingers at once.

It is hard, however, to be on team nuggets if you're not a jap.

No more incentive to scrub it aggressively, may as well fill all 3 slots now. Probably a good change

Use camo cap and call it a set.

>don't be that charger who runs off to take on 2 stingers at once
Wait a sec...that was me that match. Fuck, I'm sorry.

Just grab one egg and go back to the basket. If there's other bosses, decide if those will make it difficult for your team, otherwise just go and grab the leftover ones. If there are no other bosses just go back and try to grab them. Realize that they're maybe gone.
It's generally more important to survive in my opinion, and on higher ranks there will be enough bosses to get the quota time like 3 or something.

Yeah, for me it would probably be slightly faster as well. Since you only need to leave the room after 3 slots have been filled instead of after 1. And every time I leave I waste a bit of time walking around and shit.

Mexico
He was using a Splatfest Tee, so he has the Japan version of the game.
I'm not complaining, I just wanted to know because I thought I would never play with them again, which got me worried because without them certain modes get pretty deserted on the mornings.

>20 seconds to make an excuse
enough to take her splattershot and shot myself with

Camo cap has swim speed up and random subs I haven't done anything with it yet. How about this instead?

>take splattershot
>fills with your own ink
>doesn't affect you

hey hey goodbye

youtube.com/watch?v=bUFWXpYJKaI

link?

NIGGA WE MADE IT

can you get the nintendo app to run on pc somehow?

guess jumping off is a solution (or i can just tell her to end me)

Post overtimes

It's shit.

So is anyone going to actually start using the Tri now that it's going to be reasonable?

It really didn't change that much.

Normal bucket is still my bae so not at the moment

A cosplay with it won't feel bad now.

Oh shit, just woke up
>
>Sting Ray buff
>Ink Armor and Inkjet nerf
>Tri-Slosher btfo
My dick

it is barely different
still 2 sloshes to kill you
still sloshes as fast
9% less range is nothing

Hurr, guess I should learn to read.

>it's nothing
It's the same as difference between Tentakek and Splash, or between L3 and Tentatek. It's significant because now you actually outrange them with your falloff.

How often are you really sitting at max range though? I mean if it makes you all happy, I'm fine with it, that will mean no more nerfs, but it's really going to play functionally the same.

Yeah but most crutchbucket users are so close to you it doesn't even matter

So are we getting a weapon this week too?

>9% less range is nothing
>52% means less one shots

delusional crutchbucket fag deteced

We're getting more information tomorrow.

user, the patch comes out in twelve hours.

Why do the gals even exist in this game? 52 is outclassed by SS and 96 can't hit shot even if your aiming unlike a certain crutchbucket

Pearl is a fake! A FAKE!

How do i get better at the game
i still make rookie mistakes
and can't seem to outsmart players sometimes
and i seem to have severe problems with determining range and tracking

E X P O S E D
X
P
O
S
E
D

I forgot to link to this

TONIGHT IS THE NIGHT

A literal wigger.

That was fast.

Either the Bamboozler, the Dark Tetras, or nothing

No, 9 and a half hours.

Judd is fat

Reminder that Tri-slosher was never overpowered, it was nerfed just to get you babies to shut up, and the real reason you'll see less of it now is nerfed armor and buffed other specials.

That's fine. Variety is the spice of life. Only shitters want there to be fewer viable weapons.

>this delusional
It will always be, No aim, 2 hit, burst bombing cuntfest, brainless retardproof special. Once a crutch always a crutch shitter-kun

This. People don't have a weapon for being strong, they hate a weapon that's centralizing to the point of excluding many other weapons. There will always be weapons that are good and weapons that are not so good, but a wide variety of viable weapons is always good to play with.

would approve, if he had the splashdown special on him. it has unique effect on stingers and will instantly blow up whole tower and kill them if they are within the range

I don't use Tri-slosher, dipshit. I laugh at morons who use Tri-slosher and I BTFO them in every game. Almost nobody is actually good enough with Brush Bombs to make Tri even slightly threatening. It's only shitters like you who have a problem with it.