>Bioware's new IP, Anthem, is set for fall 2018
>Dragon Age: Knight Errant #4 comic is out

>Check this before asking questions
pastebin.com/NtncZWPf
>DA:O mods
pastebin.com/n4vGHHHd

>How do I import my save into DA:I?
>dragonagekeep.com
You can use this website to create your own DA world history by bringing over your choices from the previous games. You need an Origin account.

>/dag/ (incomplete) art archive
dagnaart.imgur.com

>/dag/ booru
dagna.booru.org/index.php

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Mike_Laidlaw/status/905857144070725633
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Let's make sure this lives, okay? This is important.

Just stop making these threads, my Whiny user... You are embarassing me in front of my meggies!

Let us keep the memory of Andraste Leli-Ana and her Nugs in our hearts and move on with our lives!

Nobody wants you there or here. You're a pathetic cockroach, thirsty for attention. For all the shitting you did on Liara, Liarafags and ME, you sure enjoy pretending to like them in /meg/

Now drop the persona for once and tell me how goes your weight loss journey.

Uhm, I always thought that Liara is a lovely waifu!

No, you didn't.

How many kilos/pounds lost so far? Changed your eating habits at all?

I already told you that I am slender like our Leliana, my user...

Show me the post, Chloe. I haven't seen it.
Sometimes pretending to be a better looking person can improve your self confidence, but in the end it doesn't really matter if you don't go outside!

Stop replying to LSW's pathetic bait, user.

Let's just wait until the diabetes kills it.

Are data plans cheap where you live?

Lol
90% of the threads will always be made of that serial killer tier autist's posts and apparently he doesn't even care to hide it anymore because he didn't wait for more IPs to show up to start samefagging.
His shit only works in dead generals, so just wait until a new game comes and people actually discuss DA again (however long that may take) and his shit will automatically be drowned out, should he still be around then (wouldn't surprise me). Or hopefully he will have committed suicide by then because he will eventually run out of places to do this in.

>he

Quite obvious that this lelianaliara false flag poster is the same as the one who keeps mentioning LSW, landwhales or the moye Morrigan shit, replying angrily to their own posts. Doesn't seem to care much about hiding it at this point.

I'm pretty sure it's LSW.

She hates both Liarafags and Lelfags, I think. That explains the false-flagging and ongoing harassment.

I mean, it would kinda make sense. Who expects this LSW herself to post 'kys LSW' after doing some baiting with Liara and 'uhm..' reactions.
It's next level shitposting but her techniques aren't perfect if almost everyone can tell when samefagging is going on.

>Women
>Being good at anything
Like I said, let's just wait until the diabetes kills her before resuming /dag/.

There's no harm in resuming /dag/ like today. It keeps the shitposter occupied here rather than in /meg/ which is still actually alive, like it or not.

Who gives a shit about /meg/?

FINALLY. I should hop on making these threads when they die, but im afraid of what could happen.

Damn straight, this thing is male.

Its posters, otherwise they wouldn't keep visiting it. The shitposter isn't as effective there as she was here.

*as it was here
Better.

No male would be this obnoxious. It's some old unfuckable bitch who has nothing else going on in her life.

Whatever, /meg/ is too full of raptorfuckers, gypsy lovers, and dyke apologists for me to like it.

The fact that the obese whore chose Liara as the target of its shitposting doesn't help.

I'll try to post art, but I can't until I reach my computer

Got any Morri or Cass?

That kind of obnoxious shitposting she(it) employs would work with any character or object, though admittedly, Liara was a pretty good target because few alien lovers in /meg/ are fond of her. Leliana wasn't very popular here, either, and that's why the shitposter managed to get everyone to hate her character.

In any case, more DA4 news would be nice as they bring new anons who want to discuss. Attention whore will die out eventually.

New posters sound nice, but I wish old posters like Tulpa and mommy would come back too...

Seriously, fuck LSW for killing /dag/ and driving all the good posters away.

>dyke apologists

sooo much better than the gay apologist /dag/ am i right

You can despise degeneracy in whatever form, you know.

Dykes are far more obnoxious than faggots in my experience, though.

Yes. All characters pretty much.

dykes like to think they're victims becuz theyre women, so they think they can be as abnoxious as fags from the 90s because they see women as an opressed group, double victimhood combined with opression olympics LUL

Not for me. Faggots are the worst.

homophobic, misogynistic and racist much eh /dag/?

Are you new to /dag/, user?

Most of the harassment and shitposting here is done by man-hating lesbians. They really are the worst, I think.

bioware has been unfair to dykes, the only representation they got is a retarded elf brat.

this should change in the next game, i hope.

Yes, sweetie.

i can't believe we have this much trumpsters here, we need to clean this out!

What is a trumpster, dearie?

those who opress minorities and non binary groups using their whiteness to keep injustices that benefit them.

Add them on steam if you miss them so much lol

>actually talking to people
user pls

f you /meg/

What's wrong?

twitter.com/Mike_Laidlaw/status/905857144070725633

Eh this shit is getting lame at this point, like not even funny, just tiring.
I'm starting to doubt that this is actually DA4. It's not a tactics game, doesn't mean it's DA4 either. Can be some shitty side game, if BW follows trends again it's some shitty card game with some side story to it.

Whoa, is /dag/ back? It has been almost two weeks of complete silence.

Australia is shit.

I agree.

>end game with a huge cliffhanger, tease people with mysterious pictures and a book for two years straight, hire new people for important cinematic, animation, and writing stuff
>card game

They would be absolute retards, that's the last thing people want. And a card game wouldn't even require the number and type of people they are asking for. Not just that, but why would they hire Kennedy, too? He was specifically called to write a huge part of the lore with missions included (and I'm pretty sure he himself mentioned "quests"). They need to ride the hype wave left from Trespasser, not plunge the series into an abyss like they did with DA2.

Anthem gonna cost a lot of resources now, DA can make dosh by selling crappy side content and browser games :^)

I expect them to say something like "And now, something nobody was expecting or predicted - Dragon Age 4! :^)" when the game is actually revealed. No way they spent the last years developing a shitty spinoff or card game after what they showed in Trespasser. Also is right, they're hiring people for important positions, the kind you open when you're making a full AAA game.

>DA can make dosh by selling crappy side content and browser games :^)

Something like that would kill the series for good. They already waited way too much to make a new game after Inquisition: almost three years have passed and it would be a long time for any sequel built on the same/slightly upgraded engine, but it's a terrifyingly long time when your last game ended in such an abrupt and promising way. DA4, if done well, might actually save Bioware, because I have no doubts that Anthem will suck or will sell like shit anyway, no matter its quality.

>Card game
Nope, I think it is Dragon Age 4 or something similar to Dragon Age 2, at least. As some other user said, Mike Laidlaw was hiring a lot of new developers for important positions like art, animations, level-design, Alexis Kennedy was writing lore, Mark Darrah teased some illustrations related to Tevinter and nearby areas and Solas, etc.

If it is a short game like Dragon Age 2, then it may come out sooner than we expected. Late 2018 or early 2019 perhaps? I am quite excited!

Reminder.

I don't see how they could make it short, though. All the characters in that page clearly come from the nothern countries of Thedas and since it's pretty much confirmed we are moving there, they would need to show them - at least Antiva City, Nevarra, Minrathous, Arlathan Forest, maybe even Weisshaupt since something weird is happening there. No way they can tease so much and then just let us wander around Minrathous, now that we are finally leaving the south for the most interesting places of the series.

>tfw our only hope to know more before they finally reveal something is the new comic
>its last issue is coming out next week, but you can't imagine how they can make a good ending and tease DA4 because nothing literally happened in it except maybe for some hint at a magister wanting to read that red lyrium journal Sebastian owns

They could make Minrathous as the new, big city/area/hub, similar to Kirkwall but much bigger and more detailed, and add a few small maps of Weisshaupt Fortress, Arlathan Forest and the southern coast of Seheron. I don't think we will get to explore all of Northern Thedas in Dragon Age 4 alone. Southern Thedas was covered by the first three games. The fans disliked how big and open Inquisition was, so I think the next game will be short and coherent.

Vivienne calls Dorian a barbarian.

Did Tulpa go?
I've just had less and less desire to use Veeky Forums altogether. It had absolutely nothing to do with LSW.. I've always liked her and even gave her the name

Well, his people use magic all willy nilly. Being a pissant with your magical abilities can be just as barbarous as any warrior.

Yes. Everyone is gone because there is literally no reason to stay here. Even the Dragon Age sub-reddit and BSN is somewhat dead. We need the fourth game to come out asap.

We do, but they're obviously trying to focus on the quickest options for a cash grab.. so Destiny's trash-clone it shall be.

Destiny trash-clone is being developed by some other Bioware studio. No Dragon Age developer is working on it right now.

Heh, I remember some user here bragging about, "Tevinters are the quintessential members of humanity!."

They are all bad. Praise the Elves.

A-Are we back?

Not really. We know the thread will die again soon.

Well this is shit. /meg/ sucks, it's impossible to actually discuss BW shit on BSN or tumblr or reddit or similar hugboxes and /v/ threads are few and far between.

If you can ignore the fanboyism of their latest games, the sub-reddits dedicated to the games are far better places for discussing stuff. I am not kidding.

Fuck Dragon Age.

>/v/ threads are few and far between.
Better only discuss it once in a while than having 1 or 2 sentences to say and then going back to watching some autist samefagging about random people.

Well, they don't seem to have enough money to pay for another studio to do anything while one is working tbhfam.
Tevinter is poo gas. I want to know more about the megrim and lore tied into the golems, since the tevinter chick worked with the dwarf to get those going back up again a bit back.
You'll just have to deal with the intermittent humbuggery anons that are /dag/ in the mean time.

Send bobs

Didn't Shale go to Tevinter along with Wynne so she could revert back into a Dwarf? It would be nice if she returns as the romanceable Dwarf companion in the next game.

I forgot to post here. Shit. I was gonna post pics..

this series is so dead that even shitposting isnt fun

STILL MORE ALIVE THAN MASS EFFECT!!!!

Bumping and I don't know why.

What pics?

Of GarretxSebastien

You know this thread will die in like 4-5 hrs from now. Right? I have to go away too.

ONE WEEK

www.youtube.com/watch?v=ga6uJaGyrEk

Damn this game for giving me the option to play a skeller, eventually I'll have to get it.

What is a skeller? Skeleton/Undead class? Fuck that. Playing as a literal bunch of bones for 100+ hours would give me anxiety. They have said that the npcs would react to the Undead class differently too. I will play as a proper, cute and healthy Elf.

You play all your life as a literal bunch of bones, underneath a fake mask of skin and flesh.

Tulpa?

My skin and flesh are definitely not fake!

>It had absolutely nothing to do with LSW..
She, or it, is a crazy bitch who's been falseflagging as Liara and Leliana posters for months.

She even shitposters about you on numerous occasions, I think. That... creature deserves nothing but our contempt.

*shitposted

It's too early to function properly.

This is a no bully zone!

You're an obese whore who should kill itself.

Congrats on killing our general with your attention whoring and falseflagging.

Uhh...

Fuck off and die, LSW.

Calm the piss down.
You're gonna have an aneurysm.

Get cucked.

*Uhh intensifies* I am not even him...

>him
It's "it".

But that's gross. And degenerate as fuck, no less.

Y'all ever get these repeat captchas?

I remember him posting a picture of his beautiful manly hands on Valentine's day. It was probably that poster, I dunno.