ELYSIUM PvP

Alliance guild:

Discord: discord.gg/z9EuAjD

Horde guild:

Discord: discord.gg/z9EuAjD

/who "guild name", whisper anyone!

>Vanilla WoW database
db.vanillagaming.org

>WoD models (Drop the MPQ in your data folder, and don't post screenshots and get banned retard):
mediafire.com/file/igrn28dw2r9qghr/patch-5.mpq

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP

daily reminder that Babymetal is STILL class lead

When will that piece of shit finally die.
Also
>Babyshitter thinks he has a say in loot decisions
lmao

IS SHAMAN FUUUUUUN

yes it is definetly the most well-designed healing class in vanilla , and elemental shammy is really fun in pvp too

Agree

Resto shaman is without a doubt the most well designed healing spec and class in vanilla.

Discuss.

Hawky as CL when desu

if manlet doesn't answer me for a ginv is that a sign i'm not allowed to join?

what makes it better than other healers, played a holy pala but the only fun part was putting freedom on warriors and watch them rek shit, but then id rather be the warrior

If I start playing now how much time do I have before they decide to go to the next expansion?
It's so lovely having dozens of people in every area instead of the desert that was firestorm

Why wont puddi wuddi luddi just apologize?

facebook-tier humor.

hmm

then just roll a warrior faggot its literally the best class in the game

>Calling someone a pussy for not muting someone
>Gets upset over a meme

lootbanned

because he did nothing wrong and stupid behaviour shouldn't be rewarded?

>he

because half the server is warrior and its impossible to get a raid spot

Wait, so all he did was make a joke about a pedophiles waifu?
wew

Babymetal is a fucking loser and it's mindblowing that he's "class leader" when the extent of what he does is sperg out at people if they mess with his meterwhoring in any way.

why are pots cheaper than the erbs to make em

This don't fall for the warrior meme level one when you are rich for fun, its comfy when you can buy gear. I'm really close to 60 and alreadly know im going to have to reroll a healer if i want to raid.

welcome to man date, friend.

because certain someone wants people to drop herbalism

>log on
>first post in gchat is druid being a jew
yikes

how is it mindblowing, are you trying to say earwen, madty and lumikaru are in any way better class leaders?

because everyone on the server realized two things

1.crafting professions are shit and make no money outside really good recipes which the guild will give to someone else.

2. you don't need mining to have engineering

Everyone on the server is trying to sell potions its probably the most used profession so potions are fucking valueless the market is flooded but herbs fags with alchemy still buy herbs to make their own stock.

>this spooky japanese girl crawls out of your tv
what do?

its not better
its more well designed

im a warrior and i just hit lvl 51. i need to replace my whirlwind axe but i cant get an ice barbed spear because AV is dead right now. what do?

lootban tv

buy one of the cheap blues/purples off of AH no one is buying because ice barbed spear exists or just keep trying honeslty you should just keep trying to get the spear.

but why

Not at all. This guild is complete garbage, run like shit, has huge jokes of "class leaders" and is riddled with huge autists like Dads, Babymetal, Neksi, Earwen, etc. and the only reason I even raid here is because I can't make the raid times of the better guilds.

Green piss still makes people rich though.

the games take fucking hours because it's 20vs20 so nobody can get anything done, and on top of that i'm alliance so it's even harder.

that's it, puddi. if you post one more picture I'm loot banning you until next month.

what do you mean but why?

Yeah man I feel your pain
Do alliance lose more in AV?
I lost 5 games until I got mine but its worth it the top end damage, the stats , the dps increase.
The fact it's fucking free.
Just try to do some of the AV quests while you're inside god knows you need the rep anyway.

what makes it more well designed

the other classes being less so

Shaman- Group specific buffs. Chain heal is dominant for raw healing throughput.

Priest- Most versatile healer. Has the most tools for healing, has no weaknesses.

Paladin- Brought primarily for their buffs. Efficient single target healing, nothing else.

Druid- Has problems with burst healing. No ooc rez means 5 mans suck. Can be a priests innervate slut in raids.

lootban her

babymetal dropping spaghetti everywhere over this

>Can be a priests innervate slut in raids
yeah, lemme just cuck myself to feed into this myth that druids won't top meters, no thank you

if you are topping meters before AQ people in your guild are shit to be honest with you family.

druids are bottoms.

What race for shaman?

troll for bonus cast speed

but tauren shamans look fucking sick