youtube.com/watch?v=lEzkqDhLIxE

>Official Gwent competitions
youtube.com/watch?v=AjpmdDlXVPc
youtube.com/watch?v=2urb_ocVYdc

>Useful Links
playgwent.com
gwentdb.com/
twitter.com/playgwent

>What Legendary/Epic card should I pick?
gwentify.com/card-picker/

>All Character Voicelines
forums.cdprojektred.com/forum/en/gwent/general-discussions-aa/8341630-list-of-all-gwent-character-voice-lines

Hates cold:
>

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/13881205
twitter.com/AnonBabble

WIELD MY MAGIC,AS IF IR WERE YOUR OWN

dead game dead general

THE NORTH SHALL TUCK TAIL

Posting in alive game with active community, great devs, and wonderful future general

>Play Radovid
>You literally CANNOT lose to NG because you lock the biggest spy before Menno can come out

Feels good, man.

i beat 3 radovids with calveit today

Every NG list runs 3 Infiltrators

Art of Gwent book link when?

>literally have a method of rotating out cards instead of nerfing them, since almost every time they nerf a card it winds up seeing 0 standard play after they absolutely eviscerate it
>lol no actually fuck you, wild players please preorder our next expansion to get our 2 mana 0/1 legendary: battlecry equip a 3/2 weapon

...and?

they can run 10 infiltrators if they want - if radovid is saved for round 3 you need to be 2 cards up somehow to be able to re-infiltrate after radovid and then menno

protip you can save radovid for round 3 if you run high tempo plays such as johnny boy, as well as removal such as phillipa and battering rams

What faction does /gwt/ play?
strawpoll.me/13881205

>if radovid is saved for round 3
Never happens, and if it does, have fun watching my Brigades get unreasonably large

if you keep rad for meno you won't be able to lock enforcers and imperia brigade

also unlocking your units doesn't damage the enemy. it's not a simple position for radovid players

Eredin is a truly patrician choice since open beta. He was never too popular and cancerous like Dagon pre-patch or Armor NG today.

I shouldnt have to say this, but obviously NR and NG are the only factitons you should sympathize with (and thus play the most), unless you're gay or female (ST), a fucking sociopath (monsters), or a fat neckbeard (SK)

armor already over runs spy deck even if he destroys the highest unit

>He was never too popular and cancerous
Spot the newfag
> Ereding Geralt pass
> Eredin Ciri pass
> Eredin Borkh pass

>if you keep rad for meno you won't be able to lock enforcers and imperia brigade

true. the question is, do you need to? you have a very strong round 1 thanks to buffed infantrymen, scouts, battering rams, reinforcement, commander's horn, etc. you also run philippa, which can setup removals with the rams, or even remove things herself.

and, most importantly, all these plays are thinning your deck immensely to ensure a strong round 3.

>also unlocking your units doesn't damage the enemy. it's not a simple position for radovid players

Take a very common case: An 18 strength Heavy Cavalry (which took 10 armor from a res'd Stennis)

Infiltrator on that plus Menno is 35. If you rado and Menno has no targets, those 2 cards are 21 points, instead.

The 14 point is attributed to rado, so you lose 4 points on hitting an enemy, but you gain 14, so it's a net win of 14.

i just notices something.
there are nilf players [only plays nilf] and gwent players [open to almost all factions and leaders]
funny thing is gwent players are not into nilf much.

net win of 10***

thread just started and we already have a world record breaking terrible post here

i play other factions too. just can't help the fact NG is the thinking man's faction

I love nothing better than tanking 8+ turns of weather while keeping up with Eredin's shitty tempo and then winning 2 quick rounds.

thanks for proving me right...

> t. dagon,king of brainlets

>implying I didn't mill all other leaders and cards
I literally just have Emhyr and Johnny Calveit, call me when CDPR makes other factions as fun

> detlaff is going to be the next monster leader
why another vampire for fucks sake

>you can rope yourself because of how long the enemy morenn flip animation takes

thanks, game

ok who else would you pick for monsters leader then smartass????

Imagine if Gwent was designed by non-retards
The animations would speed up when you rope
Or skip altogether
Or each player would have a minute timebank
Or every subsequent action during a turn, like chaining emissaries or playing tutors, would give you 5 more seconds
Or the UI wouldn't be so obstrusive and ass

Alas

this abomination over here

Gaunter o Dimm

Eternal's turn timer has a duration based on how many units are on the board, it's neat

Then again, it was designed by MTG pro players and not by a company making its first card game.

might explain why it looks so bland

How much money do I have to put into this game before CDPR will let me win a game?

I'm still F2P desu.

How fucking bad are you in managing your scraps? I didn't put any money in this game and barely played it, yet I have 4k scraps a full NG collection and much much more. All I did was climb to Rank 16 last season and mill the nerfed cards whenever a hotfix hits. You have to be literally retarded if you can't manage to build one single good deck in a few days of playing Gwent.

I havent done anything with scraps yet. milling the spare stuff i have a level 7 only got me 530. Im just tired of having the whole game flipped on me because of one amazing card

You're fucking level 7, of course you barely have any cards. keep doing the dailies. I got to rank 14 last season with the basic NG deck

you get kegs by ranking up (not just at the end of the season, but immediately as well).

you can rank up quite high with less than 50% wr.

you do the math.

Do all the tutorial missions, play a bit ranked and you'll have a tier one deck in a week. You also should only mill cards that recently got nerfed, after you already got your first good deck.

ded geam
ded thread

why do you faggots insist on writing the exact same shitpost in every /gwt/ general is beyond me

pick a netdeck, mill all other cards,
you will be in 4k in less than a week

anna henrietta will make NG great again please be a leader for the solider archetype

> swim is playing a new cancer ST deck

dear god have mercy

MUH WEATHER CARD

Why do people around 3.2k insist on playing Djikstra round 1 with 12 cards in their decks?

NR mirrors are like the easiest shit because of that. If crippling anxiety allowed me to play another game right after a win, I would be at least rank 18 by now.

>they play their djikstra round 1
>one of my blue stripe commandos pops out

I don't even want to imagine the waifufag takeover of the thread after she gets released

i hope it has lots of elves in it

>Opponent opens with Natalis -> Marching Orders -> Stennis -> Knight-Elect
>I respond with Natalis -> Reinforcement -> Heavy Cavalry
>His Knight Elect is now shut off and I just got a 15 horse

High-rollers deserve to lose.

2 golden weather, 3 brigades 3 agitators 2 pyrotechnicians and hailstorm, you more the opponent's shit and kill it with cancer weather and pyrotechnicians and if he still manages to rowstack you hailstorm

first light is a must in every deck now you have been warned

...or don't be a faggot and do the exact same thing but with harpooners instead of brigades and axemen instead of mikkel bays

oh wait, you watch swim's stream, you can't stop being a faggot

>carry-over decks are mostly gone
>this means I can get away with not playing a spy

why can't I hold all these silver slots?!

imagine being so desperate for attention you make posts like this, whatever deck this guy plays become meta a millisecond latter it's good for knowing what cards i need to add to my deck to counter his cancer, and there has never been a single deck in gwent gayer than axemen

>tfw I used to rage at weather and play 4 weather clears
>tfw now I'm happy to tank weather for 10 turns round 1 and have the entire enemy deck be worthless in rounds 2 and 3

start playing crones again, monstercucks

eredin runs crones in many cases.dagon sometimes has stuff like katakan

Fuck i missed the last month of Gwent, i was playing weather with Dagon and other deck for swarming with monsters.
What´s the best now /gwt/?

patch hit last week,ST was busted. it's been hotfixed now and the game has several different good decks. strongest right now is armor NR which the tards in CDPR forgot to hotfix alongside ST

Strengthen Skellige is the current cancer.

You're fucking disgusting m8

>exit game
>gwent.exe has stopped working

>exit game
>Gwent somehow still runs in background
>70 hours in gwent now becaiuse of this

Anybody know what deck this guy is playing? is it axemen?

But he's just a humble merchant of mirrors.

cute
when Megamogwai is super focused he doesnt talk with the chat for the rest of the match

fuck attentionwhoring chat, sometimes they ask legit question but most of the times they're holding the quality of the stream down

Kikimora Queen

>wastes two gold cards and loses card advantage for the rest of the game to win round 1
horri shit, mistakes happen, right guise? xD albaaaa!

going 1 card down to win round 1 is not "losing card advantage for the rest of the game"

axemen with harpoons and two SK-storms is pretty solid
I also get beat by a selfwounding Greatsword deck because he bypassed the regressing of ships with herbalist+adrenalinrush
next round that he started he rezz the already swolen Greatsword and its impossible to catch up

if you lose coinflip you will always lose cardadvantage

So the whole Gwent e-sport is one big VIP circlejerk.
Good job rethaz. You and your team of hacks can fuck off together with Shitlemen.

hehe
interesting
well here is the thing:
sips water

Hey there Swim. How does rethaz's dick taste like?

but he did not recover it in the later rounds,
he won the coinflip

ppd with the 30 Crown Points. Too bad he's back to competitive Dota.

closed beta gwent>open beta gwent

LC is not german, but austrian?
this explains everything, ya ya ya

oh man cant wait for all the dicksucking
CDPR proves again they are bunch of retards that don't know how to make a game

he's german alright but he had moved to vienna later in his life
it's almost the same shit anyways

>but he did not recover it in the later rounds

then he fucked round 2 up - not round 1

>writing down what your reaction pic said already

> $5 for a single premium gold card
fucking bullshit

>Hypothetically play 400 games in pro ladder with unmatched winrate
>still get beaten by the circlejerk in crown points because their secret club invitational tournaments

Is the refund period over? If it's not then you can just craft premium kambi and mill it to convert scraps to powder. I've got about 6k powder from that.

didn't they block this trick? you only get refunded in full for scraps

i bought the starter pack day 1 it was worth it's value. i don't understand what went in their head with the powder price though especially once the cardpool grows

>Pro ladder delayed indefinitely

If you're going to make a new thread, could you at least fucking read the OP and make sure it's up to date? It's really not that fucking hard.

>hurrrr ctrl+c ctrl+v

>didn't they block this trick? you only get refunded in full for scraps
That was the trick. You could turn all your premiums into full scrap value. They changed it so now you get scrap and meteorite powder back regardless of how the premium was made.

I play only monsters :/

>degenerate monster player is a tripfag

checks out

Converting dust into scraps was worth it. You lose dust, which you don't give a shit about, you get scraps, which allow to build better decks.
Converting SCRAPS into DUST? That sounds pretty retarded. Unless you have something like 20.k scraps lying around, for some reason, and you want to build a whole deck in premium, for some reason.

>Converting SCRAPS into DUST? That sounds pretty retarded. Unless you have something like 20.k scraps lying around, for some reason, and you want to build a whole deck in premium, for some reason.
If you've been playing from closed beta then there's nothing else to use your scraps on.

>there's nothing else to use your scraps on.
Not right now.
I've been here since the first week of CB, have all cards and around 2k extra of scraps, but converting them into dust seems a bit stupid.

Why? You're just going to get a shitton more scrap in the next round of nerfs and they're never going to have a large release of new cards.

>TFW I actually do have 20k scraps lying around and almost convinced myself to turn it into moviepowder
Decided against it in the end because being able to craft any new cards instantly when they're added is nicer than bling.

> Why?
>in the end because being able to craft any new cards instantly when they're added is nicer than bling.
Because this, pretty much.

> You're just going to get a shitton more scrap in the next round of nerfs
And then I'll be able to convert shit into dust if I want to too.
> they're never going to have a large release of new cards.
We don't know.
In any case, waiting is always the best option if you have the patience.
They might release some new cards with better premiums, you might get the premium you want in one of those 50 kegs you are saving for the next patch.
But in the end, yeah, whatever, people is free to do what they want.

>In any case, waiting is always the best option if you have the patience.
That's probably true, but I'm just so done with the game. The only thing I want is thronebreaker.