Previous:

Mommy

A happy Genny is a cute Genny!

Kill yourself.

Ride the bike!

Tfw you're too far in to reset
Tfw you ignorantly took Lancina as your free unit
Tfw all you want is BowLyn to complete your squad

Warriors and Shitch shills need to fuck off and die.

That's my wife.

do not click or reply to shills that post their youtube videos every single thread

only reply to patrician webm users that aren't jews trying to promote their shit channel

N E P H E N E E

Merge +HP -RES doot onto +ATK -SPD or the other way around? Nobody wants her SI.

Is there an overall good general team I could make with my units? I'm kinda struggling in later content

You deserve it for choosing Shitcina

My husband when ?

But seriously, look at how tight his robe is. You can see every last bulge of his muscles through his clothes, and he's probably too dumb to even realize it.

Can you imagine being around him? He's hot as fuck and obviously has a rock-hard body under the old garb, but he's completely oblivious to it. He probably doesn't even realize what his body is really even for thanks to his sub-human genetics keeping his brain in a constant, endless fog of pride-induced numbness. You could probably walk right up to him, get under his coat and start deepthroating his massive cock, kingly balls lodged tightly against your chin and as long as Greil is within his sight his sub-human brain wouldn't realize what you were doing, even when you started playing with his hairy, meaty ass.

God, what a stupid beast.

Is she any good? I haven't been keeping up, what builds are good for her?

M-Milkies?

More like snorefernal

Beep the sheep.

You didn't even try with this, did you?
Also >wanting to fuck any subhuman ever not named Lethe or Lyre

I rolled a free green and I got another Boey, I already have another one. Is there any use for his skills?
I heard earth boost is a meme skill but how about his Tome? Can that be useful on anyone else other then being a meme weapon?

Lancina is pretty great though, especially as a support for your physicals that can also hold her own

Rolled a -atk/+hp Delthea, should I give her death blow or LnD to fix her attack?

Roll another Lancina, give your Hector +16 speed with the help of Eirika and Hone Speed and double everything

Genny!

Give me 1(one) legitimate reason why Kozaki isn't unironically the greatest and most successful Fire Emblem artist that IS ever hired?

please provide a sales side-by-side sales comparison of both games to refute my argument.

sauce

180 orbs STILL no E or E. END MY SUFFERING. I guess I have to give up if I want to save for the RD banner.

Look at the Leif he drew last thread. Looks like ass.

Kiwi's are disgusting human beings

whose youre wife

>Sacred Stones is the easiest Fire Emblem game
>Has the easiest bound hero battle too
POTTERY

>League of legend and Call of Duty are the best video games ever made. I mean, looks at the money they are making!
Ok.

>actually rolling on this banner

You're begging to get Seth'd.

I'd say LnD, outside of her res, she's squishy anyways so might as well go all out.

+spd -hp or neutral Olivia

Est is the kind of girl to end up a teen mom

>FE game has a group of Pegasus Knight
>The oldest one is more experienced and/or has a higher rank
>it's the worst as an unit

This is bullshit

They won't actually put another unit in the same color with Nephenee on her banner will they?

Rinkah isn't in Heroes yet but when she is I'll never let her go!

+spd

That is how they are gonna make their money ya twat

Good, not everything needs to be a butthole shattering challenge.

She's probably gonna be Tempest Trial won't she?

Palla has always been the best as a unit though.

This is EXACTLY the kind of thing ISIS would do

How's my Hector looking so far for the TT?

I don't think he's the best in the series, that would probably go to the PoR/RD artist. However I don't think Kozaki is the worst either, he's above average at best. He's self aware about his issues but spends a lot of time making characters for other games he can't keep track of it. Probably the reason he hasn't really cared about how some characters look in warriors is due to "NMH: Travis Strikes Again" is in development and he's doing the art for that as well since he worked on the last 2.

I do like him since he drew my waifu but I don't consider him the best. I also think people just shitposting about him alot since he does the art for Awakening and Fates and a lot of people hate those games in general.

>the greatest and most successful
sadly they arent synonymous so while Awakening was successful it wasnt that good and the character designs were shit and considering we're talking about the artist, character design is everything, hence why BLucina looks like shit compared to BIke, cause Senri can actually draw

>banner

I did get Seth'd. I really want one of the buffsluts.

>"banner"

>What is Celica's reveal

Im fine with it too it was just funny to me

that cosplay is not good user, why would you share that

>implying Oscar won't be a sword so when Kieran gets added we have the Tellius triangle

>banner
>he doesn't know

B!Lucina's art is so crappy compared to all the other braves. Roy and Ike are godly, and Lyn is at least nice looking. Lucina looks like Alphonse in fancy armor and a wig.

How do I make my husbando the strongest?

I knew I shouldn't have invested in her
I'm just going to stick with my Raigh

I said nothing about the quality of the cosplay.

That said, it's not bad.

>YFW Oscar has a bow

tfw can't decide between sniping blues or reds on the CYL banner

>the age-old ''Call of Duty and FIFA are the greatest games ever made'' argument

wew lad

Neph isn't a banner, she's the TT reward. The reddit leaker fag was also wrong about BK not being a GHB.

>arena run done, going back up to t20
>got my weekly defense
>top 5k again on AA
>bhb was ez
>house didn't blow up after a gas leak

it's all coming together today friends

Anyone know where I can get the latest version of tacthack?

Id say Palla is easier to fit on a team compared to Catria and Est because of the lack of competition, unless Elincia comes out and they give her Amiti

She's gonna get a staff and you're gonna like it.

>#1000~ in tier 20
I thought staying in tier 20 was hard?
Guess I got rused by the shitters in here

Nephenee is a tempest reward
Burger king is a GHB

NOW SHUT THE FUCK UP

So next banner is "Crimea Soldiers" or something?

What are you talking to your waifu next to the bonfire?

Is there any proof of this? Or are you just parroting speculation?

It's not even the end of the season. I thought I was safe once, but I dropped from T20 rank 1.5k Friday to 3.5k on Monday, and then not even making it.

People like to believe Reddit only when it gives them hope on a waifu.
I still believe she's a TT unit and Blackknight is GHB like usual.
Can't wait for the salt when people realize they were wrong the whole time and start blaming Reddit again.

I'd cream her with my soldier if you know what I'm saying.

Did I miss something? Why did the consensus that Neph would be a TT reward change to her being on a banner?

death blow or life and death for leon?

We need more PoR characters for the Tempest Trial. And no, Brave Ike and Sanaki aren't part of it.

CUTE

_____Valbar

check back last day of the season

Phoenixmaster1 confirmed it

DO I PAIR UP LYN AND REIN TOGETHER

IS IT GOOD OR DO I PAIR UP WITH XANDER

Literally who?

There's no proof of anything yet, but BK's map having generics mean that it's far more likely to be a GHB compared to a TT final boss or anything like that given previous maps.

I paired rein/lyn and xander/cecilia

Whale from YouTube

She isnt in the game

DB. His def Stat is hueg and should stay that way.

Experiment and give us the result, you dumb all-caps fuck.

?? Should I know who that is? Are you guys that retarded to trust another e celeb when one of them just got caught lying

Tempest trials final maps don't have generic soldiers

/ourguy/

The only /feg/ approved FE utube celeb

>over 5% pity rate
>decide to fuck it, keep going
>boy silloutte
>IT'S FUCKING BRAVE ROY
>HOLY FU
>suddenly feeling of dread settles upon me
>glare at him for a moment, bracing myself for the moment of pain
>finally endure and tap him
>check his IVs
>eyes widen
>throat goes dry
>+hp -atk
GOD FUCKING DAMN THIS GODDAMN GAME

So I guess I just trash him then? I feel like just turning him in for feathers so I never have to look at him again. At least I'm done with this goddamn shitty banner that dumps garbage on me. This banner is cursed and I'm at least glad to be free of this fucking thing.

>grinding out 350 kills just to experiment

no thanks

they were right about the flier retweet event before it was officially announced

That could be a story map.