Dumb goober.

malaysiakini.com/news/394450

Anubis is the jive character of fight of gods

Gears are not human.

no, they're better

But it's dead, right?
Fuck I am tempted as fuck

Just like in Smite.

Are you guys picking up MvCI? I might but I'm not sure if I want it on PC or PS4

Jivers are not human.

And more adorable.

anyone for tekken? eu pc

So yes or not? Will I actually have people to play with?

I've already picked it up on PC. There's a great price out there right now.

why isn't jill in mvci? why isn't jill in resident evil anymore? where is jill?

yep

She turned into a Jill Sandwich

no it's dead lmao

I made this. Thinking back it would have been better to not insist on there being 5 choices for every class as there are in fact very few casters/riders/berserkers I care about and really wanted to include.

america might actually be whiter than europe in fighting games lmao

The real question is where is best boy Wesker. And don't tell me about RE5 ending.

I will just for Frank and pray every day Viewtiful Joe gets back in

>UAE
>Europe
what did they mean by this

Is Menat good for a beginner?

no jannu no play

It's implied that when Jack of RE7 fell down and lost his crown,
Jill came tumbling after.

She's dead. Just like Jack Baker. Sorry, user.

Europe is EMEA on the cpt

this desu
wesker and jill should have been the RE reps, and maybe jack baker

>no ggpo
into the yatagarasu pile it goes

part of (((their))) plan

Buy it on PS4. PC will be the most populated for the honeymoon period due to low costs on keysites, but they'll be mostly shitters and they'll move onto the next Flavor of the Month soon. PS4 players will be dedicated and willing to play until the servers go down. Plus, they're black. Blacks have the Marvel gene.

kof is about as dead as it can be. play 98 online

> kof 14 isn't $10 yet
>tekken 7 isn't $25 yet

>SFV

Best sites to pre-order MvC:I for cheap?

store.steampowered

>Touhou

>spend $40 backing yatagarasu
>they STILL haven't added ggpo

>enter one of the empty giant XRD lobbies just because
>see tables
>sit
>start having a conversation with myself with the premade messages
>get up
>see puddle of water
>spend 20 minutes trying to fish out oldphelt or at least her system voice
>nothing and out of world dollars
>say bye to the empty lobby
>turn off the game

It's like 25€ on key selling sites

will she be playable?

Just like real life.

>no zero caster/bluebeard

play rev 2. there are 2 guys in the giant lobby at all times

>buy melty blood
>launch
>sit 1h30m in queue
>0 games
>refund

Yes.

Please understand, they had to make a new arcade version with your IGG money.

I hope you have a wonderful time playing fighting games today /fgg/!!!

If i wanted to play i'd just ask on discord

Is sf2t being footsies based a meme? Every time I watch it or play it, it's more unga bunga than jive

I hope so. I like her design, save for the clown makeup in the story mode. She could do without that because the wardrobe is perfect. I like big hats.

Footsies themselves are a meme

>there has always been a correlation between musicians and fighting game players. Those proficient at one tend to be better than average at the other. Some studies have shown that playing fighting games and playing music actually activate similar parts of the brain.

Now consider this
Blacks:
>pioneered free-form musical styles like jazz and rock-and-roll
>pioneered free-form combo style games like Marvel and Killer Instinct
Asians:
>mastered extremely technical and high-skill forms of music, mainly string instruments, and can be equally skilled at composing music as they are playing it
>mastered extremely technical and high-skill games, like Tekken and SF, and are equally proficient at making fighting games as they are at playing them
I might need to write a book about this shit.

it's meta-footsies

Anyone wanna play a scrubby menat? US EC

Jezus Christ, Anakin is destroying Tekkeks as we speak "want to get to vanguard? just pick an OP move and spam it, its that easy"
Exuse me, Tekkeks, I can make it to the top 1.7% of your playerbase by just doing dumb shit? Nice game you got there.

it's because, through the lens of nostalgia, people remember honest match ups involving characters like Guile or Ryu while suppressing memories of characters like Claw or Boxer

but its missing best breast character?

>Wong'S Karin S1 < Punk's Karin S2
>RB's Urien S1 < Nemo's Urien S2
>Will2Pac's Laura S1 < Idom's Laura S2
got more memes?

Blacks:
>have giant cocks
>impregnate white bitches all the time

Asians:
>have tiny microdicks
>their women have sex with white people

I was just watching a clip of ryu vs guile. Shit was unga as fuck

Everyone though nash was top tier, then after evo people started to realize that nash was shit tier the whole time.
Infiltration just found a way to abuse the character no one has seen before.

It surely isn't because of the change of input lag?

>Nash
>literal dash and mash king
>input delay gets nerved
>nash is dead
no, it wasnt a coincidence, the input delay nerf really did kill Nash. Not only Bonchan but that other Japanese guy whose name I forgot fell off too.

Speaking of ST...

What could Damdai have done here?

guess right

He could have blocked.

Bonchan = Infil obviously

Somebody explain the kof14 combo logic to me and how to best activate into max mode.
is it all heavy xx maxmode xx heavy into more faggotry or what

Is there anyone who thinks this looks better than his default or story, both of which are GOAT-tier? Why would you pay for this?

Jive EU Lobby anyone?

>Infil

this is the dumbest neo-/fgg/ meme yet

or like cr.B>cr.B>cr.A xx max or something similar
or any random poke that connects

People say that but Tokido won against Infiltration before the input lag reduction IIRC. I seriously doubt 2 less frames of lag is noticeable enough for you to react to Nash's dash if it was unreactable before, the character just got figured out.

It looks better than default if you activate the thong code

>every single EU player in the last thread was whining about lag.
Sorry, thats the reason I dont play with you lot. Maybe if you kept it regional is in West Europe only (no France of course) etc.

t. burger

whens Zappa

honestly most frenchies have shit tier internet.

ST-posting is a time honored fgg tradition

The patrician fate fighting game would be a master + servant tag fighter (and single entrants and irregularities) which only allows canon teams from F/SN and F/Z, none of this weird FGO shit

I mean this what could he have done horse shit
probably coined by another discord ape

I hope you mean the "what could X have done" meme...

ST being awful isn't a meme

He's not wrong. I never played tekken in my life and got vanguard under 100 wins by just spamming katarina's 444 into hopkick trap and 112 df4 frame trap.
It made me disregard ranks completely and only try to play to improve.

t. damdai

> ST being awful

It's the only fighting game DSP could play on a national level though.

I can play unless it's the same Kolin from earlier

he shouldn't have missed one of those 7 reversals he tried

I wish Emiya/Archer was in mvci

Keep crying 3S/AE/Jive scrubs, ST will always be the king, ack ack ack.

Honestly that's probably one of the shittiest costumes available right now, right up there with Guile's Battle costume and Karin and Ibuki's kimono costumes.

Capcom really fucked up from a business sense by making his thong just an Easter egg for any costume rather than a costume itself. They would've made Bank if they made the thong his nostalgia costume instesd. As a consumer/player, I like what they did, since I basically get a free costume with his purchase and two for the price of one for any additional costume, but from Capcom's perspective, I bet they regret it.

The real questions are if
A. He'll get any more costumes in the near future
B. If so, will they also be thong-able
C. If they are, will they also have the normal undress code that every other premium costume has
D. Will you then be able to have four different costume configurations; no thong and no code, no thong and code, thong and no code, thong and code?

Call me stupid but a white guy being relevant in any fighting game makes me question its required IQ and skill level. Were all the godlike players still competing when that idiot was any good? Because that would make me change my mind.

Look at this scrub, same old shit, seen it all before. Prolly lives in his mother's basement, doing a low IQ character. Ugly motherfucker, prolly black, on his EBT, picking a broken, boring ass character. Nigga has all the choice in the world and he chose a boring low IQ easy character. You know I'm rage quitting that.

After a while of playing fighting games you realize that the vast majority of players in any game has no idea of what they are doing. You also realize that they are the biggest part of "the FGC" and it really makes you think.

Are people unironically buying MvCI? What the fuck lads.

I play Mika

>After a while of playing multiplayer games you realize that the vast majority of players in any game has no idea of what they are doing. You also realize that they are the biggest part of "that game's community" and it really makes you think.
fixed

Yeah, but name me any other fighting game where you can literally spam yourself to top 1.7% of its playerbase?