>Wiki
pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Path_of_Exile_Wiki

Previous Greater Rift:

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/6ylel4/this_hurt_so_much_annul_fails/dmoaptu/
pastebin.com/VNtG9bpX
twitter.com/AnonBabble

nice general poetards

>GGG claim they're not out of touch and have hundreds of hours clocked in the game
>keep spewing more and more TRASH uniques that have literally no way to be built around to make a half-decent build

>GGG claim they're not out of touch and have hundreds of hours clocked in the game
>team member finds allelopathy and TWO spreading blight the first day of SSFHC race

they didn't even try to hide it

they probably even shared that account to stay on top of the ladder

Question how am I supposed to deal with Kitava's ten million buddies during the phase when Ineed to hit his heart?

50 times.
I have done perandus 50 fucking times, and the best I've gotten were four jewellry boxes.
Jesus christ I want to kill myself.

What's you build? It's usually the other way around, single target dps on kitava is too low, with the heart phase being quicker.

Lightning arrow and barrage
I deal decent damage to Kitava but the swarm of mobs is just fucking unbearable

I've lost 4 characters to double shaman of the feast spawns.

decoy totem

Blink and quicksilver from one end of arena to another and shoot in heart's direction with aoe skill, utilize stack of portal scrolls, use decoy/minion for some distraction. Slow af but that's how I suffered through the fight on my ice shot build.
Or just buy boss kill if you are on hc, no too much shame in that if your build or gear heavily drags you down.

I wonder what it would be like if maps were gated with pre-nerf Malachai back when a4 came out.

This game needs way more monster density, literally everywhere. Like at least twice as many monsters in packs, or twice as many packs scattered about

Does buying boss kills require going inside the boss area?

No, you stand outside.

what map should i use my level 1 shaper orb on

This kind of blind item since the person who told me said the timeline is fluid but one thing is certain: GGG intends to phase down the online element of both console and pc versions of the game down to the bare minimum; to the point only a modifier and more streamlined version of races will be "online only". The potential loss of profit is a minor issue since GGG needs to move on from PoE and they intend to shift their revenue stream towards licencing the entire game in asia and south america while they develop first a mobile card game based around PoE IP and a "next gen" arpg with a focus on a game AI that learns how you play and shapes the quests/missions around it procedurally.
1. Devs know the current league is the real 3.0 open beta the real purpose is to "smooth" down performance so everything too spammy has its days counted.

2. They wont fix/revamp actual mechanics until the next major patch

Dual void battery arc/lightning tendrils y/n

Are you guys gonna roll on the path of diablo private server when it gets a ladder reset in 1 month?

>build of the week is a just a bunch of meme "off-meta" builds
What went wrong?

what is it supposed to be then?

it was always like this, with only a couple exceptions

reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/6ylel4/this_hurt_so_much_annul_fails/dmoaptu/

this is probably one of the best examples of the bullshit hugbox that is reddit

this absolute fucking retard recrafts a mod before annuling as if that will help him in any fucking way whatsoever. Everybody is like analyzing it as if its a difficult concept to grasp and trying to explain it to the retard OP. He feels obligated to repeatedly reply to the people pointing out his mistake.

why did he craft it, and then repeatedly craft it, before using orb of annulment? am i retarded or something or did this guy go full retard not doing crafting as the last thing?

i think on the comment he mentioned why he thought it was better. He thought it was "not increasing my chance of success, but reducing my chance of failure"

because he considered going back to no change as "not a failure."

hes literally fucking retarded.

you're a redditor in denial

t. Redditor in denial

>shitcrows on leddit mad again that ziz did something
when will they learn?

>join beachhead rotation
>two guys have each other ignored

Lmfao

Ziz is literally O U R. G U Y

>free
>free
>free
>free
>free
>FREE
>FREE
>FREE

Is there anything blatantly wrong with this tree? pastebin.com/VNtG9bpX also any suggestions for a weapon?

What's the most optimal glove enchantment for a melee physical build?
Force? Light? War? Reflection?
I was thinking Force but I can't really tell.

Does Elemental Proliferation and Herald of Ice work together?

spiked

But I'm using Haemophilia.

how much of a budget would i need to build a RF berserker in HHC?

>there's only 1 guy in the entire league who's selling that one item you need
>offline for 5 days
just kms already

Just ripped as level 82 Hiero.

What should I play next? Got +1skill tabula rasa for leveling.

If I put Orb of Storms in a Doryani does the shock spread?

I was thinking of going for an ED bosskiller but realized that i dont really care about bosskilling and would much rather just mapclear and relax a bit.

What is a nice, straight forward build with good clear, i was thinking spectral throw or maybe blade flurry since ive never done BF in softcore or lived long enough in HC to see its potential.

By straight forward, i mean no bullshit i have to deal with like setting up CoH for leech or having to get 5 offcolors on a unique to be viable and shit like that, i just want some smooth sailing for once.

just play doomfletch prism

cyclone
it's cheap, it's easy, it's strong

convince me to not play earthquake

E Q J U G G

doesnt seem fast enough desu, maybe if i go raider, ill consider it.

what, tornado shot? was pretty comfy last league, maybe.

Is brutus sprinkler good for map or is it better singletarget boss shit?

isnt slayer better

can you afford the sprinklers

the "EQJUGG" is a meme. best to more-or-less discard it when you see it. if you need more convincing, reddit loves using it at every chance.

This general is fucking garbage now. What the fuck happened?

>now

i think i have 500c sitting in HSC. Bunch of jewels and shit i can sell if i drop price like 5c each.

Cant afford xoph's yet tho. But im assuming that can be worked towards and not a requirement

>now

Why is red map boss so retardly hard, especially the tier 14 one? Every boss fight feel like 3 phase Izaro combine into 1 with broken mechanic that can't be countered in anyway

>50 posts in 2 hours
>25 posters

what do you think. it's fucking dead.

Redpill me on archery classes.

How do they sustain mana? what main skills do they use? what subclasses are the best?
I know nothing about the game except for templar casters.

Warlord's mark CoH with a Herald or leech nodes
tornado shot, lightning arrow, rain of arrows maybe, barrage.
Raider, Assassin, Elementalist, Pathfinder

ive only played one bow build ever it was TS Assassin but i think im kinda close

Blade Flurry is not likely to be as good as ST for mapping.

For straightforward clearspeed dark pact is pretty amazing this league, should be doable on a budget and with some investment can be scaled for bossing. Have been finding it pretty serene for race course, dunes, T15 beachhead etc.

are there any builds that can walk through lab out regen the traps and also be end game viable for shaper and stuff and dont cost a fuck ton of currency?

unironically jugg

literally any build with a staunching flask and soul of ralakesh upgraded

Diablow 3

I have been using the wrong pantheon for several days

and it wasnt even noticable
lmao

tutorialcore is boring and shitcrows are stupid
prove me wrong

>Uber lab is profi-
How can someone actually think of farming uber lab? Look at this shit mess. Near full key run only missing 1 key and can't even make back the offering.

caw caw

I'm pretty sure that midnight is worth more than an offering. Also enchant helmets.

I get most of my money from the superior gems in the treasure chests.

you made your money back on that sac set

Everything else is profit, just gotta git gud and go faster. Something i learned from making an uberlab runner is that it is so different than the normal game. Everything is so specific and your build has to revolve around it.

also enchant helms and darkshrines cunt

One hour of labor + offering is definitely worth more than this. I could have made 10 dollar at McDonald and buy 10 exalt

1 hour in uber lab? What the fuck it should only take you 15 minutes at most for a full key run.

hybrid thread?

is this a joke?

Can you effectively shotgun a target if your skill has more than one projectile?

How much does this worth? I don't know what helm bas to enchant and what skill people use. Never got any enchant of popular skill like RF, BF or EQ/sunder

Ignore it, some guy did the same thing like a week ago. They're just trying to instigate a shitpost war.

that helm will only be used for a blasphemy-enlighten-curse-curse setup. It is too specific.

Daressos, rats nests, abyssus, i84 nightmare bascinets or pure str bases are good choices

So I died as totem frostbolt, the biggest babby build ever. What should I play now?
Could probably scrap almost 200c.

Is LA build built around it chaining multiple times or it's now all pierce?

totums not as safe as before the safest route is golums

>dumb level 62 aurabot joins level 7 zana rota
>doesnt tell anyone theyre an aurabot
>runs into a pack of monsters alone, dies instantly
>"ummm wtf"
>"did I just lose all the items on my animate guardian....."
>starts crying
>"why did u guys let me die"
>we're long gone completing the zana objective
>just say "lol"
>he goes "??????"
>joins next zana mission
>dies again
>"umm can you guys please kill every single monster?"

not anymore, no

Like everything else in the game it's a gamble.
My last run was 9 keys. That jewel was inspired learning.

>expecting shitcorers to not suck at the game
???????

It still look bad desu. 3 midnight for 7 chaos. All those gem probably worth 4-5 gcp, which is another 7 chaos. If this is the best one I don't even want to think about the average

whats the fastest lab farmer without using move speed skills so just like a queen's chest?

%100$ legit story btw :)

>whats the fastest lab farmer without using move speed skills
literally whjy

which map should i shape first?

i wanna move fast and farm without needing to use whirling blades, leap slam or shield charge or any of that shit

i almost considered farming lab for the endgame grind challenge but decided to go with beachhead rotations instead, even when rotations with randoms are probably my least favorite thing in the game

It is though, autist.

Flicker Strike is the only build that need no MS. But it also trap you inside of locked room and fucked lab run quite frequently

how much less mana is reserved with enlighten, like a lot? i've got two curses right now and one aura, and 100% of my mana is reserved even with all the aura and curse nodes that reduce mana reserved i could reach. wondering if i can fit in a fourth aura somehow

BV Pathfinder.

with level 3, a good chunk. With level 4 another 25% aura might be possible but im not sure. You can always run level 1 clarity

Is Presence of Chayula absolutely necessary for Shavs LL?
Can I get away with buying 6L shavs first, then eventually getting presence as luxury?

Which builds rely on a ton of uniques to work? I know facebreaker builds use a lot for flat phys, but which other builds also use a ton of uniques?

Trying to go back to 10% movement speed flicker after playing 120% sonic gameplay is one of the worst experiences I've had in this game

>absolutely necessary

of course not, normal eye is just fine

it's a bunch of extra es though