Jewcon of Akkad

What do you guys think of Sargon of Akkad?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=gfOob-36OEo
change.org/p/universities-suspend-social-justice-in-universities
youtube.com/channel/UCSMG40p6XHFTeXv5noF6Wdw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

BEADY

what?

PERFIDIOUS

More.

Eh I don't hate him or anything.
Typical engineering student type really.

STUCHPID

Watched a few of his videos and they were notably badly researched and boring
I kind of wish the trend of alt-right youtubers going against feminists and liberals died a long time ago.
(alt-right being used for lack of a better term, not derogatorily, I couldn't care less anymore)

Just another commentary channel with a wacky low tier e-celeb.

The only thing that bugs me about him is that he tries to portray himself as the "Scholarly history guy" by splurging out some random references and memes in a middle of a conversation or debate with someone, in an attempt to compensate of his otherwise lame character he'd built himself up to be.
>That's like the saying the entirety of WW2 was the battle of the bulge or cannae was the entire second punic war!
>Feel stupid yet of my superior wisdom?
Though most commentary channels tries to make themselves look like PHD graduates and suave aristocrats, Sargon does this the worst.

As for his videos he doesn't do anything that makes me interested in continuing watching his vids anymore.
>reads outrages article
>reacts
>smash table
>another article
>even more outrage
>Sargon smash!
>this is why we are doomed and we need to change our ways quickly before it's to late
>Please donate to my patron
Repeat.

The video of when he compared Rome to the United states just showed how much of a retard he really is.

Except he's not alt-right

He's centre-right at best, he just has a confrontational tone. Nothing he says is at all extreme.

>centre right

Mein gott

m.youtube.com/watch?v=gfOob-36OEo

He claims he's a classical liberal

I also remember in one of his live streams he said he wished Lindybeige was his uncle. He later did video with him.

What the hell is this guy's deal, he cheerleaders for Trump and is basically every rightwing talk point ever but still gets those results

Maybe he's one of those diversity conservatives

He's a fag.

I think he would be better if he actually used citations for what he said as opposed to most of it being complete conjecture. He is often as much of an ideologue as those he goes after.

That test is weighted towards left/libertarian. Go take it yourself and see.

I don't swear a lot but fuck off, you cancerous cunts. /pol/ is a fucking plague.

Sargon isn't /pol/

He's a faggot retard so he's lumped in.

You're missing "*fake laughs at every other sentence but provides absolutely zero insight or rebuttal to anything presented*"

I put on videos of his in streams to watch with some buddies and laugh. At him, not with him, mind you. The guy's a fucking loon.

He seems like one of those autists from /v/ who thinks his opinions are objective simply because they can't possibly imagine the idea that someone has a different opinion than them.

Where is the Veeky Forums? All this stupid faggot does is make shitty commentary videos about other stupid faggots he doesn't agree with. Fuck off back to /pol/ where this garbage belongs.

He cheerleaders for Trump for the reasons Michael Moore explained a few days ago.

Not out of ideological kinship or agreement with him, but because he's essentially a huge "screw you" to both the Democratic and Republican establishments.

I am a right wing leaning libertarian but I can barely watch Sargon of Akkad's or Stephen Molyneux's hour long videos for more than a minute. They never get to the point, just keep changing the subject or start acting all chummy.

There are millions of crazies, scientologists and con artists out there and I can't listen to all of them. So if some snaggletoothed fanboy takes advantage of my open mindedness and insists on me watching a video then that video doesn't even attempt to be straight with me, that is a good argument in favor of me closing the browser and starting my coding assignment.

I could understand that, tho personally i think "enemy of my enemy" is a bad idea, but this guys defends Trump, now that must indicate some degree of ideological affinity.

I'd say the only extent to which he'd ideological align with Trump would be on the anti-globalist positions, a lot of leftists do as well.

IIRC the guy supported Sanders in the primaries, and is of the opinion that any of the negatives brought by Trump outweigh the consequences of a Trump presidency.

If he were to vote for an American candidate, I think he'd likely vote for a third party instead, despite Stein being crazy and Johnson being a libertarian.

He's an idiot. He claims he is a "classic liberal", yet he leans more towards social-democracy, and gets terribly butthurt over straw feminists. He also campaigned to censor social sciences via online petition:
change.org/p/universities-suspend-social-justice-in-universities
He's a classic example of circlejerking: because he doesn't come out of his small fringe ideological circle, everytime he tries to go out and do something big, he gets ridiculed.
He also hates the alt-right, but sucked Trump's ass out of spite for the democratic establishment.

He know what's doing to sell his fish.

I started watching him cause he made fun of sjws, but hes gotten more retarded lately. playing to his base maybe?

seems you have stumbled upon the wrong board newfriend, let me help you >>

He makes historical videos as well:
youtube.com/channel/UCSMG40p6XHFTeXv5noF6Wdw

Well who are you going to vote, the candidate that continuously provokes Russia and seems to want to go to war with her or the one that doesn't?
Hillary is the definition of the corrupt politician and there's evidence for that with all these emails and leaks.
Trump on the other hand won't do anywhere near the harm Hillary will do. But of course most people fall for media lies and think Trump is literally Hitler.

I remember in one of his older videos he said that Trump is a 3/10 candidate, Bernie 4/10 and Hillary 0/10.

I agree, when i did it i got pretty left leaning results.
I guess not wanting to gas homosexuals makes me Gandhi

Over time he grows an attitude that he knows more than he actually does.

His videos are also just long and over time you just start listening to better stuff.