"cool" cars that aged like shite

"cool" cars that aged like shite

Attached: 2006-chrysler-300-300c-hemi-300c-srt8-photo-158453-s-original.jpg (450x275, 31K)

Other urls found in this thread:

consumeraffairs.com/automotive/chrysler_300.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What's wrong with the 300?

Any german car post 1995

It’s the definitive niggermobile

Pretty much everything from 80s-2000s.

tiny windows for the sake of "styling"
boomer aesthetics overall

XBOBX yuge headlights and tailights look like ass

Most american cars 2003-2009 are terrible looking now

Attached: CTS-V.jpg (1736x977, 614K)

What?
There are some great cars from the 80s 90s and 00s

Attached: 1372096272479.jpg (1250x833, 844K)

>tiny windows for the sake of "styling"
Literally every chevy currently available

But it looks very dated to me.

Maserati's look dated even when they're brand new. Rolls' and Bentleys look like generic blobs from the mid 2000's jellybean era.

350z, 370z

It was terribad when it was new, hasn't improved.
Looks like a genuine Rolax out of china trying to be an expensive car.

Pretty much any boomer bait "retro" monstrosity from the late 90's/mid 00's. These things get uglier every time I see them

Attached: 2006_00012_03.jpg (900x674, 274K)

I'd still buy this car

I'd still rock the tits off this car

They sold like fucking crack in europe so you wouldn't be the only one.

it is old

aged like shit does not have to mean looks old
Just looks like shit

Attached: 1408760953648.jpg (1280x840, 555K)

But both of what you've posted look like shit.

Today's mopars are tomorrow's ghetto cruisers (namely, the 300 and Charger)

Prove me incorrect.

guess you cant please a blind person

Attached: 1312944049569.jpg (1600x823, 747K)

The GranTurismo is a beautiful car

I'm sure it's worth the $100 a day depreciation.

Not blind, just have standards.

A 300 is 100 times more reliable than a Rolls Royce or a Bentley, and its build quality is much higher than either car, so your analogy makes no sense.

I'm sure it is to those who can afford it.

Where I live the fastest depreciating car in history was an 850

>A 300 is 100 times more reliable than a Rolls Royce or a Bentley, and its build quality is much higher than either car,

lol

Attached: o.png (283x398, 37K)

Attached: ohsandwich.jpg (600x400, 45K)

you must be 18 to post here

Funny since the cars he posted are usually fanboyed by children.

Not sure what's so funny, it's true. The fact of the matter is the english are incapable of building a car that isn't a heap of garbage.

consumeraffairs.com/automotive/chrysler_300.htm

lol, they were always shit.

Look up any car on consumer affairs and it's nothing but horror stories.

>Not sure what's so funny
Clearly
>english
Neither are English

Not on Bentley or Rolls Royce lol

They're built and designed in england, and they were founded by the english. If anything their quality went up when non-english companies bought them out, but they're still built by the same incompetent people in england.

Because they're not mass produced cars, but it doesn't change that fact that they're massive pieces of shit.

I can agree with some of that, given that the least reliable BMW's, Kia's and Mitsubishis were the ones built in the US.

>carlos
>lorenzo
>keosha

Gee your car dies prematurely when you spend the money on Taco's and KFC instead of oil changes.

Only people with taste bad enough to buy one are hood people tho

not really

the E34 is decent but the nsx looks like shit with those wheels

>Implying those shit brands were reliable in the first place

Well you wouldn't know if you'd only experienced the US ones would you.

Features the worst of the 80s, 90s, and 00s.

That's true for Bentleys but the Rolls factory was built from scratch by BMW. The only thing BMW aquired was rights to the Rolls Royce brand and nothing more.

I guess I have to be the one to post it.

Attached: fixeaxisfrs.png (887x500, 345K)

yes - brz seems to have aged better

I agree with Maserati. The tail lights look like they belong to generic Japanese family sedan. The whole styling too. I’m sure they’re great to drive but aesthetically needs much work.

Absolutely nothing.

Attached: 20170212_182118.jpg (2880x2160, 1.76M)

Did that come with a bucket of chicken and a bottle of olde engish?

Apart from the FCA reliability and build quality, the association of these cars with African-Americans has done nothing but make these cars be seen as for poor people trying to look wealthier than they are, an accurate description considering the majority of these cars are financed

Good summary.

Attached: 1200px-2002-2005_Ford_Thunderbird.jpg (1200x638, 135K)

>implying

Attached: bmw-m5-2001-1600-04-1500557996.jpg (768x384, 37K)

The Escalade twin, too. Fucking atrocious with those bugman headlights and undersized grilles. The Suburban was the only somewhat decent looking version during those seven long production years.

Attached: 1024px-2010_GMC_Yukon_XL_SLT_--_05-06-2011.jpg (1024x616, 156K)

This car's aesthetic is definitively 90's and looks out of place anywhere else. At least it still looks good with a racing livery.

Attached: 8635f5c20b79f5013f697a1c2a3d1a8c.jpg (4032x3024, 2.32M)

Btw euro-market 300s were built in Austria.
Did NA-market get the V6-, diesel- and wagon-models?

The NA base engine was a V6. The diesel was exclusive to Europe and Australia. The wagon was branded a Dodge and discontinued two years earlier in NA, presumably because DaimlerChrysler thought it would tarnish the upscale brand image of Chrysler.

Attached: 05-07_Dodge_Magnum_SE.jpg (2036x1248, 227K)

i dont think malt liquor is even a thing in my country

Over here in bongland you occasionally see these with Bentley badges on them, does that happen in burgerland too?

>Apart from the FCA reliability and build quality
The fuck have they got to do with FCA? These are Daimler derived.

Bentley type mesh grille but no badges

>tfw hated magnums until I saw this

Attached: CF25EDF5-0628-4878-8087-4DDF8E072255.jpg (960x960, 255K)

I like how unapologetically MURICA these things are and would rock the shit out of the wagon variant.

more or less every car after the 70's except a few

The Magnum looks like shit because its front end doesn't match the rest of the bodywork. The blockier 300C front end works so much better it's not even funny, but it only came like that outside the US from the factory.

Attached: 300c_t.jpg (600x400, 79K)

why is she so perfect

Daci Duster aged perfectly

Chryslers make any British car look like a Toyota

because it's a timeless shape, and isn't bogged down with shitty technology of the era like lexus's and mercs are, although the wagon hasn't aged as gracefully as the sedan.

This one actually looks fairly timeless. Timelessly boring at that, but still, it is not bad at all.

Why didn't burgers get the estate version? You see quite a few of them over here, they are decent cars

Literally all VW models ever produced, except they were nerve cool.

Attached: golf-mkv_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqDBDshJwigawdHG3IUeX8ASTUh73-1IAIBaONvUINpkg.jpg (1200x750, 164K)

04-06 gtos aged like shit.. yellowing headlights, falling headliner, dryed up ripping seats, peeling clear coat.. dryed up seals/trim parts

This. Muscle car revivals are a plague. I don't mind bringing back a name if you capture the spirit of the car, but Stang/Charger/Camaro have gone too far. I dont mind the Challenger, it has it's merits, and the C7 is a nice tribute to the Stingray without going overboard old school. And I really wish Ford let the GT line die after the 2004-2006 model, it was iconic but overall lacking in staying power, you dun enuff damage

Attached: 1410665919710.jpg (1920x1280, 1.45M)

I like this one better than the current mustang designs.

>inb4 t. boomer

I think it's unique and well done enough to pull it off, unless you accidentally posted that instead of a 2nd get taurus.

The thing is that the US magnum got the 5.7 hemi and an RWD Drivetrain.

Also they're pretty damn cheap now.

Attached: manum-lead.jpg (640x403, 239K)

You're right because it is already true...nice try captain fucking obvious

Becasue we got a dodge verion of it with a 5.7 hemi v8. Almost nobody bought it.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 32K)

>C7 nice tribute

Wat? Corvette styling has been pretty consistent

one of my favorite mustangs. this is the new foxbody.

last simple 5spd stang with not too much shite in it but a better interior than the fox. i'm deff getting one of these someday and keeping care of it.

>new foxbody

Makes sense since they're both among the ugliest Mustangs ever shat out.

cool opinion i'll post mine.
i like the boxier simple design of both.

K, bad taste doesn't make you special.

Facelift made it a little more bearable, mainly by trimming down the bugman headlights previously extending up into the corners.

Attached: [email protected] (1200x675, 131K)

oh okay just gonna be like that?
fug u moron 05-10 stang masterrace
i got the last laugh and there is nothing you can do about it. how does it feel idiot? (don't respond i won't see it)
*hides thread*

What are you on retard? Foxbodies and SN95 are the last good looking mustangs, because they didn't go full "muh heritage" like amerimutts do. It knew it was a Mustang so they gave it styling in phase with its time.
New Mustang retro styling just stresses how bloated and melted new cars look.

Foxbodies are the ugliest Mustangs ever made. SN95s are the last good looking ones.

They looked like shit when new but look even worse now so I will post it.

Attached: Saleen-Mustang(6).jpg (1920x1186, 248K)

Facelift Foxbodies look feminine with their giant headlights and smiley fucking grille opening, but the Foureyes are great.

Attached: DSC03850.jpg (640x480, 76K)

Off the top of my mind:

>First gen TT.
>996.
>Third gen Eclipse.
>That retro Thunderbird from the 2000s.
>F360.
>Early 2000s Land Rovers (Defender notwithstanding).
>Early 2000s Maserati Coupé.

Kill yourself

Looks fucking incredible to me. Unassuming front end with rather classical styling at the time, but the long hood and the size of the tires hint at its true nature.

>he sees human caracteristics like "feminity" in cars
Seek help before you become one of the baskets cases kissing their cars and claiming they're in love with them.

Attached: 1993-Cobra-R-2.jpg (1148x762, 321K)

>Not appreciating the intentional design decisions made in cars to make them appealing to certain groups
Get your dollars up

Yes, the 1982 is the best looking year of Foxbody for sure. Facelift are definitely ugly as hell tho.

Most people do, I think you may have some brain issues if you don't.

The old 300 and the Magnum were largely ruined by hoodrats IMO, when I see them now years later I just associate them with dumb ghetto thugs.
Plus their interiors are such trash, didn’t bother me as much when new because it was the norm but most everything new is so much nicer to sit in.

We got the option of the 3.0 diesel, 3.5 V6, 5.7 V8 and 6.1 SRT-8 in Aus in the wagon body.

Attached: chry0121.jpg (1197x797, 82K)

Looks like some Jap shitbox to me user