Why does it even exist if its just rebadged chevys?

Why does it even exist if its just rebadged chevys?

Attached: GMC-logo-2200x600.png (2200x600, 167K)

why are there three versions of the same exact car

Attached: crown victoria police interceptor.jpg (1080x720, 150K)

straight up moron reasons

GMC focuses specifically on truck and SUV sales. In other words, it makes GM a shit ton of money

Why do you faggots have 40 rebadged VW brands?

this. stacy buys her terrain in order to total your car when she forgets there's no autopilot, and chad buys his sierra in order to stay true to his blue collar image because his dad's an accountant for a construction firm.

Ford for fleet, Mercury for comfy, Lincoln for chauffeur

This

Isn't Skoda, Seat, and a bunch of other stuff essentially just VW garbage?

realtalk: who the fuck bought a town car to be chauffeured in?

Livery fleets

idk but I think the Sierra's have always looked better than the Silverado's.

>Stacy buys a Terrain to total your car

This, fucking this. I can’t count the amount of times I’ve almost been sideswiped by Betty Boxwine in her Suburban after she doubled down on her Xanax “prescription”

They are just slightly nicer Chevy trucks and SUVs.

They only escaped being axed during the government takeover because their vehicles showed a significant profit margin.

Skoda, Seat, Audi, Bentley and Lamborghini/Porsche's SUVs are all literally VW stuff with a new badge and different price tag

A fuckin men.. got chills from how accurate

Skoda makes VW more money than any brand other than poorshhh

The government of Canada. No seriously

Attached: file.png (400x267, 205K)

Because people are dumb enough to pay extra for"professional grade"

>the absolute state of Canada

GMC does make nice looking trucks though.

Attached: gmc-life-sierra-1500-all-terrain-mh-lg.jpg (1268x423, 269K)

I’ve seen a surprising number of police departments using the Grand Marquis as well for some reason.
Not for patrol, but I’m not sure why they would have ever gotten Mercurys instead of Fords.

>Why does it even exist if its just rebadged chevys?
Same reason the others exist. Infiniti, Lexus, Acura, lincoln, buick, mercury.. People in america will pay an exorbitant amount of extra money for a logo that projects wealth. They'll also buy counterfeit garbage with name brand logos on it for the same reason. They don't have Acura, Lexus, etc in Japan... Why? Cause they don't fall for that kind of memes

When I was in Europe it seemed like half the shit around was being sold with 5 different badges, looked like the same shit to me
There would be some van that would be badged as a Citroen, Renault, Peugeot, and Fiat, all kinds of stuff like that.

Joint venture between different companies. Slightly different thing than "just" badge engineering, but basically the same thing.

The main reason was back in the old days Pontiac and Oldsmobile dealerships where separate from Chevrolet and most of those dealers would not pay to have the rights to sell Chevrolet so they created the GMC line so they would have a truck and SUV to sell at those dealers.

Probably the Vics rusted to death or got totaled, and they bought some secondhand civilian Marquis (as the GrandMa outsold the Vic by like 10:1 in the consumer market) to replace them.

because GMC's look at least 3 times as manly as their chevy counterpart.

GAY
MANS
CHEVY

Buick and Olds dealers wanted some of that sweet truck/suv money.

Do some research before posting, Lexus is definitely in Japan since 06, plus the Japanese car market operates differently, different store fronts sell different Toyota models, you wouldn't find the altezza and a Corolla in the same store

Gmc makes schevy general motors my friend, Pontiac, Saturn, Buick, Cadillac, they controlled Holden, control Opel and Vauxhall too. New Buick = Opel

>TFW Pontiac is dead, Hummer is gone, fucking buick is here to stay

Attached: 1519798893216.jpg (793x786, 54K)

Gay man detected

Ask GM

Attached: 1200px-Buick_Century_--_04-23-2012.jpg (1200x754, 216K)

All car manufacturers have reused designs. Even AMC did.

>citation plz

Attached: 1520995844503.jpg (641x530, 25K)

ok fag. *some japs are stupid enough to spend extra on meme tags.*
Better?

Looks like a 1st gen Honda Ridgeline

Here you go

Attached: 1981-Chevrolet-Citation-X-11-Hatchback-50814.jpg (1500x1071, 226K)

Actually lol'd at Betty Boxwine

Because people are dumb enough to buy them

Lexus is a totally separate product line other than SUVs. They took over every RWD car other than the 86 and Supra.

4, there are 4 versions.

>took over
Cars Toyota already made
>every RWD car
What's that now? 1 car? Ok dude. You keep thinking it's more than a toyota in an expensive box.

Because they're nicer than Chevys. Chevys are optioned for poor people.

>Not knowing that crown vics (+ all other panthers) were made in Canada.

Did "Crown Victoria" not sink in?

Attached: 1516570661093.jpg (600x604, 52K)

They are now, but back when I bought my Sierra, it was considered a pos werk truck...not nearly as fancy pancy as the Silverado...

P R E M I U M