pastebin.com/sCR1qRtB
fire-emblem-heroes.com/en-gb/beginners/

>SoV Links
pastebin.com/YMFekM1P

>Links and Resources
pastebin.com/DSnHZ3EC

Previous:

Tharja in Warriors when

When Mexico becomes a stable and flouishing country, free of corruption, drugs and alcohol abuse.

best villain when?

Does -SPD matter on Azura?

Doot

so what did i miss in the last four threads

Are you the ultimate luckshitter /feg/?
>get a 5 star on all free rolls besides the mini tempest trials one
>didnt get peri'd
>all have good to neutral IVs
The extra units were just me trying to get the other cyl units after i got bike but anyways whats a better nature for eph? Neutral or +atk-spd?

>Kiran lowers his hood
>he was Mark all along

S-ranking my wife!

Validar took her spot.

Just around the corner I can feel it.

She cant even stay relevant as a red book in heroes anymore and people have moved on to other fapslut fanservice characters

Next thread, next Cloud.

Lyn > Ike > Lucina > Roy

well played OP, well played

Salem when?

That's my wife

>leon conquest
>Lucina kill
>hard Hector
>Xander meme
Damm this was already a good cloud.

t. not Raul

Cute and I'm not even a raul

definitely her worst bane but she shouldnt be seeing combat anyway. Slap Fury on her for worst case scenarios and youll be golden

+Def -Res Ike is okay, right? I'd rather he was minus speed but this is the next best thing.

Just had my pity rate broken by a second Bike while trying for Lyn or Lancina. Which brings me up to 1 Broy +DEF -HP and two Bikes neutral and +SPD -HP.

Should I just call it quits here and grab the free Lyn? And between the Bikes which one is best?

No, you are SonyaAnon.

Thanks.

>Kiran has an hood under the hood

Someone convince me to run a trip generator so I can nigger the spic's trip away.

That's the army bicycle, not your wife

Brave Ike*

Lyon when?

Think user, do you WANT to get banned for jewing the spic out of a trip?
Is it worth it?

Mark in Heroes when?

>Not even +10

Fucking amateur

Neutral I'd say
Get the Lyn

Shall we chat?

Yes?

Lovely!

Neutral is best. My rolled Bike was +spd/-def. Yours has the same issue, it makes him less likely to double (and so charge special via SB) while hurting his bulk. It's a double bane since it goes against how he's supposed to be used.

How would a necromancer class even work in Heroes?

Either your Hector has too much res or too low attack. Try either buffing your Hector's attack (so the blue mage, who can be one-shot, attacks second instead of first) or removing his res buff (dunno if this will help).

>not loving your waifu enough to 5* her

why did he suddenly come back after being awol

and why are there now warriors shills on /feg/

Never ever it seems or not for along while
Why mention his tome in the first place ISIS you big teasing cunts

MOMMY

sluice

>I thought that I loved Eirika
>but I realize now, that I love (You)

I'd prefer neutral bike desu, he doesn't really care for speed and hp helps him when he's tanking

>lyn atk need dumb cav
FEH n a nutshell

Green Tome, probably +DEF/RES to allies around him if not just a Green Dark Aura.

>Call her your wife
>Don't even S-rank her
You disgust me, remove your name immediately so real tharjafags can claim her

>dark magic
>green tome
Yeah, naw.

My Julia looks a bit off can anyone help?
Also is she good?

Is the Erika/Ephraim BHB a bit easier than some of the others? Granted, I did use LOLCAVS, but I felt I had to really plan for some of the other ones

Sonya isn't my wife

>Mark is (You)
>kiran is (You)
He's already here.

No

Why must they torment us so.

I was holding out hope FE8 was gonna get two GHBs like New mystery but meh. I guess I can look forward to the fact that they might be saving him for an event with a somewhat bigger fanfare since he's the third highest scoring antagonist.

Please?

She sounds like the type of girl who would get easily tricked into sex and puts out on the first date

Thank you, I'll give that a try. Sheena gives him +6 res and Ninian gives him +2 res and +4 atk. Should I just keep Ninian away from him but keep Sheena near?

That's a shame, she's cute.

Red Tome then, my money is still on a defensive version of either Hibuscus Tome or Dark Aura.

I got one !

(I've been gone awhile i don't know if we still post these or not)

>strength 5
I'm gonna guess that she is not.

W-what…have I done? What?

Yesyesyes

>Not shaming the people who lost to you
>especially that team

It's a little nostalgic of older maps where Hector solod the whole thing

I have 2 Ephraims what IV is better for him neutral or +atk -spd? Ima merge the worse one into the better

You'll find that happens pretty often in TRS.

THEY ARE ALLSES BROTHERSES.

I hope you're working on the fourth one.

Who is the best looking warriors character and why is it sakura?

good thing you covered your name user, people can hax u and steal your orbs

>Kaga Emblem
The cap is most likely 20 my dude.
What? Cute girls being bad?

+ATK is really good for him but i dont know how much the -SPD effects him since he's so slow already.

I guess I don't know until I see him in motion but I don't think Mamui looked bad at all. It's like two horrible wrongs made a right

Yep. They're pretty feast or famine, from what I remember.

Will I regret if I want to do my first SoV run on Hard without using the Warp Staff ever?

>Sakura
>best anything
She's shittiest girl in Fates, Heroes and Warriors

Sakura actually looks alright.

It seems designed entirely with 2 mov in mind. Cavs make it easy as hell but it's really bending my brain trying to do it with infantry now. I think they just didn't even bother trying to screw over Hectors/cavs this time, unlike the last few.

They all look like plastic

Why does IS think the solution to difficulty in story maps is to make it impossible to advance with any unit without getting gangbanged by 2 other dudes with weapon triangle advantage against anything that might have been useful?

Maybe. All I know is that I had the exact same setup as you (Shenna buffing Hector, Ninian with Hone Atk and Fortify res seal) and ran into the exact same problem while other people didn't. I ended up using another team, but my guess is the res buffs screwed with enemy priorities. Hector won't take a hit from the blue mage if the green mage attacks first so Sheena isn't necessary anyways, you can probably replace her.
If that's not it, then what some other user said last night was true and you have to buff Hector's attack high enough that the order of the mages change.

I think I missed the 4th one. I only have these from their debut.

+spd -hp is better than neutral dont believe these memes, you still take full damage majority of the time in combat urvan doesn't work when you hit back between attacks, and only bonfire QR requires you to be doubled for it to proc twice and that build is trash because double bonfire is overkill

-hp is a great bane to have too easy hp seal fix

I like Tana

how would you make it difficult?

Thats what i was thinking i figured it might not really matter since at 25 spd everything doubles him for the most part anyways

Ah, ok! Thank you so much user! This has been doing my head in

As do I. I usually end up using her over Vanessa, even though Vanessa comes earlier.

Answer your voicemail, it might be important.
>tfw haven't received any calls in over a year now

both kamuis are absurdly good looking. famitsu had an infograph in one of their articles associating femui with nohr and mamui with hoshido, so im thinking they're going to be the lead characters of conquest and birthrights history mode routes

+Atk -spd. You can just patch it up with QR or a breaker as he's slow as fuck anyways. With a nice 55 Attack after merge with the boon (58 if you're running fury), he'll oneshot a lot of things on initiation anyways.

/feg/ will tell you otherwise, but that bit of extra speed is usually worth it. Especially when he'll have a base of 31, which isn't bad at all.

>Tier 11

How are there still people not in at least T17?
Even a bunch of 4* units with the bonus hero will get you to T17.

Should I use him or sI him to someone? He's -Atk i think.

posting from last thread
:
People are sleeping on Sacred Cowl Effie, she's can do shit that distant counter +res berkut lance effie would only dream about

can i get an eliwood build

Anyone have a link to the fem ike artist on pixiv