Brotherhood episodes: pastebin.com/Q7Efb9F2
Final Fantasy XV Multiplayer closed beta: finalfantasyxv.com/comrades/
A New Empire - Alexis Ren in "Join the Adventure": youtu.be/28wx4Rzy0lw

>DFF NT
PS4 release date scheduled for Jan 30 2018
NA and Europe Closed beta runs until Sept. 4

>Final Fantasy Record Keeper
Game Mechanics PDF: happypluto.com/~misterp/r/ffrk.pdf
Upcoming Banners List: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1e1xUGHH-OBdlM0QzWoME4GRJt9v3ocQmdmylI62hwFk/
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11vnPui7vWmEcky7XK5XFMf6TWCIDWIOBJykStFwR5KE
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/TKKGu1qB

>Final Fantasy Brave Exvius
How to JP: pastebin.com/91MEQ6wW
GL FAQ: pastebin.com/c43qGvi6
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vqMFkPjm0cbnxR37U8ATXZEgRPspHSR8UyeCFkTEq10

>MOBIUS Final Fantasy
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/nGC6BJ84

>Other game information
pastebin.com/xMVaH4Hv

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/qUUtU6Z
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Threadly reminder that Vayne Solidor did everything wrong.

I think threadly reminders can stop now.

RK tonight: Rubicante event, new Edge USB.

And what did he not do right?

Threadly reminder that Ilias totally prevents stop guys give me attention

Is there any reason to still use this guy if you have Tilith and EV/Wilhelm/WoL/Charlotte?

He's good for DEF based expeditions

Do we have dates yet for the 30th anniversary and Crystal Tower stuff this months? Mainly interested in the three luckies since I can't afford the fest banners. The more I think about the CT, the more I realize how most of the difficulty is gonna be in the number of resources tied up. 30 level 99/80+ characters and gear for them isn't that bad, it's the hones and RMs. FB/MB, proshellga and curaja for six teams plus a gorillion life siphons sucks and there's only 4 SB building RMs in the game plus the lonely pair of DMT/MM. It's gonna get worse when every month it'll be 3 A+ fights plus one that's beyond that difficulty under these sort of conditions.

Pretty sure the fest was on the 25th-ish. I forget.

>Devastate+2: Physical damage (8x) to one enemy, regular attack frames (20-46-56-66-96), no more Barrage-like, she still moves to attack

so queen is good in global now?

discord.gg/qUUtU6Z

join ur discord no BE brainlets allowed

It's not barrage-like in the sense that it doesn't target random enemies in an AoE fight.
It's still barrage-like in the sense that it's not chainable and takes 17 years to complete.

Good enough for me, your hazy memory is at least less hazy than mine. Thanks

>have had good luck in all of my mobage games so far
>this means the time for extreme bad luck is nearing
>mfw it will probably be on this banner

>it's the hones and RMs. FB/MB, proshellga and curaja for six teams plus a gorillion life siphons sucks and there's only 4 SB building RMs in the game plus the lonely pair of DMT/MM
What did you mean by this? Abilities/RM/equipment don't get locked down once you use them, characters only. No need to craft a buttload of white magic, breakdowns, and lifesiphon if that's what you were thinking

is this golbezanon's or the explorer's discord?

>discord
both of you fuck off

i was hoping global would change charlotte to be a mistair-lite kind of character.

Basically 18 hit with dual wild. Chaining with herself would be 36 hits... assuming the chain doesn't break.

Yes she's a chainer now. Interesting enough... JP version only has 5 hits. Queen basically has a upgraded in Global version over JP.

>Abilities/RM/equipment don't get locked down once you use them, characters only
Thank Jesus, I figured building six different teams (all I was told about it) meant six different loadouts since other than multiplayer/singleplayer, that stuff can only be held by one person at a time. You are a cool dude, thank you.

JP's version is still a Barrage, so they're not even comparable. GL throws out buffs like this fairly often. Not as much as they used to, though.

these agrias enhancements came out a lot faster than i was expecting.
now i'm just waiting for emperor

give me one example of a 3* base actually being good

They aren't chainable though, it breaks about 4 hits in.

Don't give DeNA any ideas to make a super duper Crystal Tower where gear is locked down

As long as you have a decent amount of people leveled, the FF30th Tower should be pretty fun to see who you pull out of your list

6* when?

Camille is basically better than most base 5* units.
Roselia is the best alternative for the Tilith/Ayaka inept.
Zidane is amazing in 6* form, and Kuja/Vivi are very solid.

>JP
stop this

it's ur boy antnee here queen can't chain with herself without breaking the chain multiple times

it's going to reach us eventually, so why shouldn't it count?
they might even be better in global

Nice. I almost have 30 level 99s, so I think I can do it. My main concern is most of those are damage dealers, whereas I only have two really good healers to go around (plus one decent one and a third really good one I'm training now) and like 3 good supports. It looks like some characters were used more than once in that screenshot, what's up with that? Despite how worried I seem about it, I'm rather excited about this new format, love that RK keeps coming out with more interesting end game content.

She can chain without DWing.

Oh if you meant right now you should have said something.
Firion, Cecil, Charlotte, Sarah.
Add Ulkrika into the JP list too.

What's Queen's BiS anyway? Her gear selection is so bad that I can only get her to like 960 ATK with Dandelga.

No, she can't.
Even that breaks halfway because her frames are too long.

>3 mythril
maybe on the Water pickup banner
NEVER EVER

Someone fill me in on farming crysts in story event, do i go for the 90cost run and what quality of crysts am i going to get?

out of those only firion is any good. cecil is the worst tank and charlotte is the 2nd worst

The final battle against Chaos needs a party composed of people who were used to clear the other 5, was like this for only the 30th tower I'm pretty sure

Tell me more about Ulrika. When she came out, she was my favorite BE original since I loved her cute design, she had a nice little story event, I like axe-wielding berserkers (and redheads) plus I thought her counter gimmick was neat, just woefully underpowered. What does the future have in store for her?

>Drop moogles to get Emperor's TM Rod
>Finally break the 900 mark with a unit

Hopefully I can break 900 with 2B soon, and get to 1000 before the year ends

I was out after the first FFV banner, but I don't know what would have happened if this one had come first. I don't care about Edge, but a better BSB for Cecil or Rosa's USB would have been worth trying a roll. I have too much fire stuff to bother with Rubicante, though.

They're all usable in content, hence good.
You didn't say name an amazing base 3*, you said name good ones.

tfw cant read japanese and pixiv doesnt have translations so i'll never know what they're saying while camille /ss/ with shera

Ohh, that is really neat. I figured since they were of varying difficulty I'd just use my A team last and weakest teams first, but having to plan my final team while building all of the others is an interesting design on their part.

Rubicante really brings down the banner.

So... enhancing Agrias basically turns her into Orlandeu?

So Luka is now the best healer after Tillith?

Even more counter stuff and an Axe and Hammer mastery with other skills that get her to her LB faster. She's still not good, not even close.

She's counter memes to the max.
Crazy minmaxed HP/ATK stats that put her on par with base 5*s.
One of her counters has a 1000% modifier, the rest are also crazy good.

wut

She's very good, but mostly only as a doublehand user.
Her LB in particular is pretty crazy.

I think you mean awaken.

stealth bragpost

>but mostly only as a doublehand user
The fact that you need Cloud to even build a proper Doublehand user pretty much disqualifies any DH user worse than him from ever being used. The poor girl doesn't even have a TDH passive.

Not really

Several issues with this:
>She's cuter than cloud
>She's got an interesting gimmick (her counters build her own LB fast)
>She only needs regular DH from Bartz and Elfried to hit the cap, Cloud is just a bonus
You can make her work if you want to. She's got the highest ceiling of any 3* base by a longshot.

>She only needs regular DH from Bartz and Elfried to hit the cap
If you're not using two-handed weapons, you're doing Doublehand extremely wrong.

Ulrika can't even equip the good two handed weapons. You have no clue what you're talking about.

I'm too lazy to do this ff5 ultimate, how much does the omniscient curaja heal for? I just want to gorilla it and be done, desu

Cloud is a final fantasy character though

Doesn't that just further the whole "she's a bad DH user" point, though? I already know Ulrika uses Thor's Hammer since that's pretty much her only option.

Wew

Threadly reminder that Vayne Solidor did nothing wrong.

But he did nothing wrong user; what do you think that he did wrong?

Ulrika is closer to FF than most donuts though, she's literally a berserker from V.

No, it doesn't. She's a good DH user.
There are better/less gimmicky ones. But she's still very strong and the only one to do what she does.

Does that count?

>But she's still very strong and the only one to do what she does
I'd rather use Snow tbqh.

Yeah, it did. Got the orbs and Rapps.

Like, 9999 I think? It's pitiful, just smack him with your dick

he used to have a deviant art account.
i can't find it anymore.
but he can probably speak english

Snow doesn't even do what she does.
Do you even understand her counter skillset? She is literally mathematically incapable of not doing a strong counter on every single hit she takes, and her innate berserk shoots this to ridiculous levels.

Annoying as fuck in the arena and incredibly powerful. It's just that she doesn't fit into the traditional chainmeta.

Neat, thanks.

No problem, enjoy your fun fellow gorilla

How's this party for Aigaigon?

Ace
Friend Ace
Rikku
Tilllith
enchanced Luka or enchanced Soleil (have yet to invest in any of them, but might be better than Y'sthola/Minfilia for this)
2B for the sake of self revive, though I head that using Maxwell as a high attack dummy is better

Yeah, go for Maxwell to bait the insta-kills if you're using mages as your damage dealers. Break his spirit too.

been gone for a while.
time for this again

Bad plan, asking for heartache.
Try for a standard 100% provoke tank, rikku, tilith 2 chainers, 1 ace setup.
In your case that would be your 2B plus a friend.

Cycle between one of the 2B's eating the nuke and your tank provoking it so you have two turns to get rikku's LB up. Whack down the body using ace's Imperil and the chainers, split mana battery duty between them.

i guess if he wants to brag about being an abject shitter that can't break 900 in a stat at rank fucking 97

i forgot where i stopped last time

*BRAAAAAPPP*

hmmm

Will got for Maxwel then, still unsure about Soleil or Luka

Soleil I could keep Mag/Def/Spr buff and SPR debuff at all time (assuming I'm understanding how dancing works here)

And Luka could be an excellent MP battery and side healer

I tried this and failed, hence I'm looking for plan B, but I might give it a final try

Is that a JoJo reference?

lol

If you failed that, the issue might be your gear. That's literally the ideal setup for the fight (WoL/Tilith/Rikku/Ace/4B).
If you can't beat it that way, you can't beat it at all.

generic ones are always the worst to me

>Gilg gets his enhancements
>3x Tri-Attack
>not 4x

Missed chance Gumi

wait, I' retarded I just checked and it seems that Charlotte doesn't have 100% provoke

WIll use my WoL now then

jesus. these be drawings really show you the autism levels

How good are we talking about here? What's her role? Is this when she gets Her 6* or when she gets enhancements?

>tri
>TRI
>from the latin TREE - Three

*attacks 12 times*

looks a bit like vayne solidor

hey a mimic.
>fox hat and tail
eh

Camille?
Her role is chaining perfectly with both Tidus and Aileen when she gets her 6*.

Be more specific, you fuck.
Camille gets skills that let her chain perfectly with both Aileen and Teedus.
Roselia get Triplecast White Magic.

Villainlets, when will they learn?

Oh shit, I haven't played this, how long is it available

another fur character