PlayStation 4 General #480 - /ps4g/ /ps4gen/ /momgen/

Emergency thread Edition

========================================

>2017 PlayStation Press Conference in Japan set for September 19
gematsu.com/2017/08/2017-playstation-press-conference-japan-set-september-19

>The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel III details ARCUS II battle orbment
gematsu.com/2017/08/legend-heroes-trails-cold-steel-iii-details-arcus-ii-battle-orbment

>Demon Gaze II ‘Welcome to Asteria’ trailer
gematsu.com/2017/08/demon-gaze-ii-welcome-asteria-trailer

>First 20 minutes of City Shrouded in Shadow gameplay
gematsu.com/2017/08/first-20-minutes-city-shrouded-shadow-gameplay

>God of War ‘Many Faces’ concept artwork
gematsu.com/2017/08/god-war-many-faces-concept-artwork

>God of War ‘Winter’ concept artwork
gematsu.com/2017/08/god-war-winter-concept-artwork

>Summer Lesson: Chisato Shinjo announced
gematsu.com/2017/08/summer-lesson-chisato-shinjo-announced

>Girls und Panzer: Dream Tank Match details school commanders, stages, more
gematsu.com/2017/08/girls-und-panzer-dream-tank-match-details-school-commanders-stages

>Dead Rising 4: Frank’s Big Package coming to PS4 on December 5
gematsu.com/2017/09/dead-rising-4-franks-big-package-coming-ps4-december-5

>Play Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana Today With Free Demo
blog.us.playstation.com/2017/08/29/play-ys-viii-lacrimosa-of-dana-today-with-free-demo/

>The Drop: New PlayStation Games for 9/5/2017
blog.us.playstation.com/2017/09/01/the-drop-new-playstation-games-for-952017/

========================================

>PS4 Pro vs Slim comparison
pastebin.com/JsXvkiYx (embed)

>PS+ FAQ
community.us.playstation.com/t5/Games-Services/INFO-PlayStation-Plus-FAQ/m-p/41658595

>PS+ Current Offerings
(US) blog.us.playstation.com/tag/playstation-plus/
(EU) blog.eu.playstation.com/tag/playstation-plus/

Other urls found in this thread:

psnprofiles.com/YNA_p4u7
youtube.com/watch?v=Q5ayeUvZxw0
gematsu.com/2017/09/lost-child-coming-west-2018
gameinformer.com/b/news/archive/2017/09/07/wizards-of-the-coast-reveals-digital-tcg-magic-the-gathering-arena.aspx
gematsu.com/2017/09/seven-deadly-sins-knights-britannia-details-story-mode
twitter.com/pewdiepie/status/906121383498932224
gematsu.com/2017/09/accel-world-vs-sword-art-online-coming-pc-via-steam-september-12
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

First for trophies:

psnprofiles.com/YNA_p4u7

Does anyone have the Digital Edition of Dragon Quest: Builders?

Could you do me a solid plz? Everyone seems to say the demo save data doesn't transfer to the full game, but I read one off post saying that it does for the digital version.
I can't find anything regarding this, so could anyone with the digital version grab the demo and try seeing if save data from there transfers through? I'd really appreciate it

Who here bought Dark Rose Valkyrie? I can't find for a cheap price anywhere :(
Anyway hopefully play-asia putt hat on sale before december

I believe they removed the demo from the store

It was there few days ago. And saves didn't work with physical full game. Don't know about digital.

You guys let 2Bs thread die!

I did my dude. It was marked down because of my prime account when it released.

If Dreams comes out this year I'll post a picture of my breasts on /ps4g/.

youtube.com/watch?v=Q5ayeUvZxw0

No one cares, chestlet.

God I wish I had better internet.

>put GTAV back in my PS4 because I got an urge to play in Director Mode
>15gb update
>four hours later
>need to clear up space on my hard drive, forgot I deleted the installation
>finally start, installation is stuck at 2%
>try deleting the thumbnail from the home screen
>turns out installation data isn't separate from updates, now I gotta download the update again

It's to unlock characters for the clan creator minigame when it comes out. I can't imagine it being different to the Japanese version so you can look those up yourself somehow probably. I think that the super rares are only obtainable through this way and those are characters like Majima, Daigo, Kiryu, Saejima etc, but you can get others as well. Like this guy.

The El Shaddai pseudo-sequel's getting a Western release next year.

gematsu.com/2017/09/lost-child-coming-west-2018

>L.A. Noire VR for HTC Vive only

Cuckshida, can't get them to do Agent, and can't even secure their VR partial remake.

And I don't even like Danganronpa

>they removed the demo
Well I've kept it all this time, but that's really surprising. I'll be sure not to delete it I guess.
Maybe if someone already downloaded the demo in the past it'll show in the library to redownload there?
Yeah, I didn't expect think they'd work with the full game, it's just I read this one post through Google that said the digital version works with demo saves.
Could be bullshit, but I'd appreciate it if someone could verify here.

>Citrus is actually a titcow like Yomi and can give paizuri

Minor update, just to take into account a few little things.

>Get the Tiger Drop in Kiwami
Jesus this damage.

This makes me think you're actually extremely fat which is gross.

She's a big girl.

>You have to be fat to have big boobs

Yes, for the size she wrote down. I mean you could also have implants or tumors but I doubt it's either of those

have you met women in real life

Yes, on a daily basis. Considering your replies the only woman you have ever met is some anime girl from a shitty weeb game. Now you assume girls can have tits the size of Jupiter. Try going outside more often.

You must live in a third world country then.

No, I live in the UK.

That doesn't make sense, Citrus. Why not just post your belly then if you're not fat?

>UK
>First world

Stop bullying Citrus.

This is too painful Cytrus

>These shitskins will call this healthy

Stop talking to my gf, loser

>40% not posting
>IWantToMarrySony not posting

>40 been pretending to be a girl with cowtits this whole time

It makes sense, he plays shitty weeb games just because a girl has boobs.

>Literally frothing at the teeth from being mad she has to falseflag as me
Nice try, Citrus.

Titrus!

Where the fuck is everyone?

dead, but not as dead as /xbox/ but as dead as /ninty/

Playing destiny

>Playing Borderlands: WoW edition

Have you played either of those games?

Yes. Destiny is an MMO with horrible loot grind ala Borderlands, with similar gameplay as well.
It's normie trash.

Your point? I answered your question so now you're mad that everyone is playing a game you don't like? Are you 12?

gameinformer.com/b/news/archive/2017/09/07/wizards-of-the-coast-reveals-digital-tcg-magic-the-gathering-arena.aspx

Hopefully it comes to PS4.

Goodnight /ps4g/

Why the fuck didn't Rockstar include trailers with the L.A. Noire announcement? It's out in two months.

>11:32am

>10:32 pm

Why the fuck didn't Rockstar include a trailer for Agent?

They cancelled it because it couldn't compete with Dreams.

>ywn ravage her

She looks angry. Or surprised.

I've been gone for like 2 months. Anything changed while I was away? All I've played is occasional rayman legends in my absence.

Finding out about girls bra sizes is super fucking lewd to me. I don't know why.

>when you're not interested in dating a girl so you directly ask her her cup size

made me feel alpha

gematsu.com/2017/09/seven-deadly-sins-knights-britannia-details-story-mode

I have a question about region-locking in regards to DLC; does Europe as a whole share the same region or is it divided to an extent? I'm an Ausfag, so I've downloaded DLC from English games on to my main account with no problems, but will I still be able to do that with a game from Germany?

SE locking the Japanese dub behind the Day One edition of WoFF is one of the most retarded things I've ever heard.

>38DDD

Woah, that's fucking huge. Not the cup size, the band size. That's 38 fucking inches under the boobs.

This is a woman who wears a 38DDD. Fucking disgusting,. Your boobs look gross/small because while they might be big for a smaller woman, they're proportionally small for that body size.

Lose weight.

How big is 40s dick?

Did you call me? I've been playing my PS2 recently and haven't been checking the thread. Is there something you would like to talk about? Perhaps a videogame on the PS4? I'm currently waiting for Ys VIII to release.

Did you end up liking Genji?

The store near me I was going to buy it sold it the next day so I am currently waiting for it to come in the mail. Managed to find it for $4.50 CIB. After looking up gameplay it looks like it will be a fun game though. Currently I'm playing this.

Good boy.

>finished al missions on inferno with all classes

wew fucking lad that was brutal. Now I've just got to pray to allah for allah is the one god and allah is the only god that I can get the last few weapons being they are so stupidly rare.

if you are reading this then the thread has already died. I couldn't save it.

>implying the borderlands grind wasn't the best part of the game
BL3 WHEN PITCHFORD YOU CUNT

Good morning

twitter.com/pewdiepie/status/906121383498932224

I wonder how many viewers are actually sold on a weeb game when it's played by an ironic weeb e-celeb. I guess it's better than no publicity at all, but still.

I mean I guess this is better than lusting over whatever boy leaves his name here but still, ps4g, have you no dignity?

Also let's talk Kiwami. How do I get more XP? I feel like I've done all the substories I can do so far, I went in Pocket Racing as far as I can and finished Mesuking. Whatever sources for XP are there? The fighting arena xp gains seem puny to me.

Any Nioh grandmasters here? I just got to ng+, played some missions from the different maps and I start to get my shit pushed in really bad. I guess now is the time to start planning a build of some kind. At the moment my stats are just all over the place. Apparently 3 piece genius strategist, 2 piece Tatenashi and 1 piece master swordsman with yatakana matagami is a good skill spamming setup. I'll be needing 48 stamina and am at lvl 148 at the moment, going to use book of reincarnation, where do I spent my other points from stamina to get more damage/survivability? any other good setups?

>Battlefield 1 is now 102GB

Why are games so big now? Not everyone has Google fiber

Mid-late level Majima encounters start giving 100-300ish levels per fight. I managed to get to chapter 9 or 10 or so with everything in the brawler, rush and beast styles unlocked even though I felt it was too soon to have all that. Once premium adventure or just before the final battle rolls you can get into the thousands of levels pretty easily by fighting Majima whenever he shows up. You don't even really need to seek him out. I kind of wish there was something to spend it on, but it's fine.

Way of the Strong still comes down to armour and your own skill. The first part of every new difficulty is hard, but once you get some divines and upgrade your gear it becomes easier. The next one is similar, but not as difficult because there is no new rarity, you can continue to upgrade your divines. The one after that is harder, but you get a new rarity that can get new bonuses that make it easier.

It depends on your weapon but stamina is still a good stat to dump into because it gives you health anyway. I dumped most of mine into stamina, heart and a bit in everything else. It's not optimal but it works fine got me through to the end of NG+++. If you dump into a skill or two, stamina for example, try to get an ability on your weapon that has Change to Attack(stamina). The level cap is high enough that you don't really need to plan a build, just put points into what your main weapons scale with mostly.

Yeah gear upgrade is what I'm working on right now. It's just so time consuming at the moment for me to find divines with + something on them. I havent yet found a mission on ng+ that I can farm them easily/quick since I have to beat every boss like 10 minutes and then its a rare change to find + weapon or armour.

gematsu.com/2017/09/accel-world-vs-sword-art-online-coming-pc-via-steam-september-12

Yoshida is a fucking CÙCK

It was shit anyway, and I really like the sao games.

I want to buy a game.

Is Doom as good as the old Doom games?

How similar to P4 is P5?

I just finished DaS3 and BB again, will i get bored while playing Nioh? Is it closer to the souls games or Ninja Gaiden?

Are the bosses in Batman Arkham Knight good? Is it better than City? Should i get it before those other games?

How is Final Fantasy XV?

Do i have to play PS3 Nier to get Nier Automata? Are the bosses good?

Should i just man up and buy Yakuza 5 so i can finish it and play 0 and Kiwami?

Should i just buy Melty Blood on Steam?

Why do you think Sony is responsible for what happens to 3rd party games?

Can I start playing the Yakuza series with 0 and then Kiwami?

Unironically start with 4

DOOM is good, but I don't know how the PS4 version is.

P5 is better than P4.

Closer to Ninja Gaiden and Onimusha than Souls. The only thing it has in common with Souls is summoning, experience loss on death, and leveling up stats.

FFXV is a step in the right direction from XIII, but I still wouldn't recommend it unless you can find it cheap.

You can play Automata as a stand alone title, but you would miss references. Bosses are ok, amusement park fight is really fun.

You can play 0 and Kiwami without playing 5, but with 6 coming out I would still pick up 5 at some point.

Nowa Nowa Nowa Nowa

Jesus fuck are there any cheap games for the PS4 that are good? I have nothing to play on this system besides Gundam Versus. All the sales lately suck ass as well.

How is Wolfenstein?

I'm thinking about either Nu-Doom or Automata. I already played 4 Yakuza games to a 100% this years, i need a break so i'm going to wait a bit for 0 or 5.

user from /v/ told me to play Brutal Doom instead and someone said Nier was just waifubait shit with mediocre gameplay.

If you only care about story you could start with 0 but i suggest starting with Kiwami.

The gameplay has gotten better with each new release so you're not going to enjoy or notice the inovations from 2 to 3 to 4 to 5.

By not approaching them to fuck pc

>Brutal Doom
lmao, play nu-Doom, it's good. And Automata is a great game with great gameplay by Platinum

What's wrong with Brutal Doom?

Wolfenstein: TNO I'd a fantastic game and if you are hellbent on purchasing a shooter on the console I highly suggest it over DOOM.

Automata's combat when compared to other action games is lacking, but Taro games have never really had great combat to begin with. Even then, Automata has the best combat out of the Taro games.

Then Wolfenstein wins, i wanted something different from what i been playing (Souls and BB).
I was only interested in Nier because of the suffering and the fact it has bosses, but if the gameplay is lacking i rather save money and buy Nioh next month or something.