nasdaq.com/extended-trading/premarket-mostactive.aspx

Stock Charts:
tradingview.com/

Stock Scanner:
finviz.com

-- Robinhood FAQs --
- VISIT THE WEBSITE FIRST DAMMIT!! - www.robinhood.com

> How is it free?
"People" invest your settled funds when you're not using them, just like banks.

> It's been X days, why isn't my account verified yet?
Not being approved in 3 days seems to be the new norm. Nevertheless, call/email their support if you've been waiting more than that.

> When is it coming to my country?
The only "plans" are on an Australian and Chinese beta. Neither of which has gained much traction.

> I hit sell when the stock was X.XX, but it actually sold at a lower price, why?
Robinhood graphs are shit and only show you an average, not true real-time prices. To get Bid/Ask prices and important things like candlestick graphs, you should use a more robust platform.

> Where can I get better charting or bid/ask?
Real brokers, like TDAmeritrade's thinkorswim. Otherwise you should be using stockcharts.com, finviz, or a non-pile-of-shit for your graphing in addition to Robinhood.

PREVIOUS THREAD:

Other urls found in this thread:

cel-sci.com/press_281leaps.html
schrts.co/fSNkkO
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

my body is ready

Is cvm still a meme? Do I have a chance?

CVM is going to take all week, if it doesn't start looking good on friday, dump.

by ready, i hope as you in you are going to sell right at the bell and make out it with a 10% increase! if not, i wish you luck.

see looks pretty promising

Today's meme is

AMD
PULM
AUPH
CRBP
CARA

Let the dust settle, wait until lunchtime, then buy big.

When did these threads start having avatar fags and waifu posters?

well, thats a lot better than my picks....

>waifu posters
actually, im personally holding off on posting my waifu till i finally make bank off meme-trading. Will post her for celebration.

Till then, its any anime reaction face

just wait until I get my 20% return today!

Never too late to buy fagget.

>3DPD

I'm in a relationship, I don't even know what I'm doing here anymore.

boys

how do i go about opening a US bank account as a foreigner?

do i file a w-7 and go from there?

So am I the only one who wants to make money though? Does anyone else spend most of the night studying the market before open?

because you're here forever.
also why don't 3D women disgust you?
startpage that shit
everybody here wants to make money, user. it's just that few people, including myself to a degree, are willing to put in the effort to, as you said, do substantial research.

I read some books, but it's kind of overwhelming at the moment, especially with my study. Once I get a better grip on where and what to learn, I'll probably do that.

It used to, but eventually I turned, women are quite nice.

>It used to, but eventually I turned, women are quite nice.
another user loses his ability to be a wizard and forsakens glorious 2D waifus.
well at least you're happy, I supose

Looks like they might have a rheumatoid arthritis treatment in the works along with multikine. Preclinical so early stages yet, only animal testing done so far.

cel-sci.com/press_281leaps.html

investigational new drug candidate CEL-4000 has the potential for use as a therapeutic vaccine to treat rheumatoid arthritis. CEL-4000 has been developed using CEL-SCI's patented LEAPS (Ligand Epitope Antigen Presentation System) technology. Data were presented by Daniel Zimmerman, Ph.D., CEL-SCI's Senior Vice President of Research, Cellular Immunology, at the American College of Rheumatology's Annual Meeting in Washington DC. The poster presentation titled, "A Therapeutic Peptide Vaccine Reduces Pro-inflammatory Responses and Suppresses Arthritis in the Cartilage Proteoglycan G1 Domain-induced Mouse Model of Rheumatoid Arthritis," was presented on November 14, 2016.

This efficacy study evaluated the LEAPS vaccine's effect in both the Proteoglycan (PG) induced arthritis (PGIA) and the closely related recombinant huG1 domain of PG (GIA) both in animal models of rheumatoid arthritis (RA) having a dominant T helper 1 (Th1) cytokine profile. These animal models were developed and have been studied extensively in Dr. Glant's laboratory for over 25 years and are considered to be closely related to the human condition of many RA patients. The PGIA and GIA model also exhibits rheumatoid factor (Rf), RA-specific antibodies ACPA (anti citrulline peptide antibodies) and tend to develop spondylitis not usually seen in other RA models.

Disease severity, as determined on the basis of the Arthritis Index and histopathology, was suppressed in mice treated with the LEAPS vaccine when compared to controls. As initially reported based on preliminary data in the PGIA model only, the reduction in disease (RA) severity following LEAPS vaccination with CEL-4000 (DerG-PG70 treatment) correlated with up-regulation of T regulatory cells (Treg) and Th2 cytokines (IL-10, IL-4 and TGF-b), reduced proliferation of PG specific T lymphocytes, and decreases in the production of Th1 and Th17 cytokines (IFN-g and IL-17).

Any medfags care to give their thoughts on this?

In english please.

Ive always wanted to say that.

So no actual numbers. Nice they waste a full paragraph to tell us how similar this part of the mouse is to humans, we get it. its why we test on them so much. Anyway how do we know its not just a placebo effect (kidding HA) no for real though all this garbage could be summed up as "We have a possible drug that works in mice that could work for people"

Gee heard that one before.

We should only start caring when we see hard data on this study.

That's why I asked for a medfags advice, makes little sense to me. I am out of my element with the med world.

Like this gentleman.

I got a tiny ass investment in CVM, wouldn't matter to me much if it bears.

What do you guys think off my new strategy?

>Buy equal amount of jnug and jdst night before.
>Market open sell loser, keep winner.
>Sell winner after profit.

Am I smart Veeky Forums?

Try it and tell us how it goes.

Better off just watching it throughout the day, buy the dip and scalp it

I live in Japan so I pretty much have all day. It's really convenient

Yeah but that uses day trades

Sure buy my ebook

Sure give me it at a discount of 100% off.

Has anyone here actually made good money off Robinhood?

I mean percent wise. Obviously if you have several thousand dollars in you can make a couple hundred on a good day.

Currently sitting at 270%.

Not playing with pennies either.

What's your portfolio

Market recovering
Gold going down
JDST?

Somebody posted almost the exact same thing yesterday

Nothing right now I dont like the odds of trying to trade a sideways market. Statically in my favor when we hit the bull run again. Or if we dive I'll venture into shorting.

Smart man.

Have a happy market crash!!! :) :) :P !

What did you use to make your gains and how long have you had the app?

>venture into shorting
>shorting on Robinhood
Yeah I am calling bs

Just a correction. It'll reverse by EOW.

19,800 is the absolute bottom if the DOW drops again

My meme pick of the Month.

AMRS
PPHM --This exploded PM.
XTNT
RNN

UVXY already losing post market gains.

Gonna be a green market day. Not by much though, probably.

Faz looking like a strong play to day. Markets are going to keep falling until Thursday at the earliest

You sure homie!!
today is recovery day, if it keep crashing nothing gonna be left.

Every fucking time I look at FAS it's red but somehow climbed up

My thought process is this mainly, the upcoming tax reform bio was why the markets were so bullish its not happening until the
healthcare vote. So in my mind Either the markets go sideways or down in a continued correction.

Pre Market open should give us a hint.

Yes, but its not conclusive enough. They always have good run up in PM.

Why do we have this meme

Wait for the economic reports to come out and yellen always taks on wedndsays about fuck who knows what. VIX opened much higher after a 1% down

hey guys you need to get in on this company (QSIM) now. this is pure fucking diamonds. the price WILL NOT be as low as it is right now again

Yeah go sell cancer somewhere else!! we are not buying here goy!

anybody else ever have an issue with robin account restricting you? they're not giving me an explanation why. can't buy anything.

buy the FTR dip

robinhood*

How long before the market opens?

I think you trip the day trade limit. Try buying something else you should be fine.

no i cant buy ANYTHING.

Have a nice 90 days!

whatever that guy said is not a joke. quantumsphere is insanely underpriced. the only reason why its underpriced is because large firms are trying to keep it low to absorb more shares

9:30 EST

nah, I figured it out. they don't want you holding stock on margins.

that's fine I can sell some shit. wish they would have made that clear. I'll be able to trade a day after covering.

can you explain how exactly they're "keeping it low" ?

If you cant explain why, then I'm pretty sure you dont understand what the stock's true value is. If you dont know what its value is, then you shouldn't buy it.

easy. just put large buy limit orders on a low prices and never move it up. since the company doesnt have a lot of attention now, there is no big money to push the price up

You do realize you were the one who said to check that company??? Noob get off this board there is ID post here. Stop pumping shit.

Fuuuuuuuuuuuck thiiiiiiiiiiiiiiis

You want to be very wary of this company. EPS is -0.17. Market cap is $738K. They have 6 employee for god sake.

HTBX

was that a AMD bear trap?

ARNA

yeah i'm not retarded enough to buy it, but i can tell this person has no clue and just sees how low the price is and imagines "it can only go up from here!"

THE STOCK CAN ALWAYS GO LOWER.

SNAP ATTACK

Yeah boaiii, buying AMD

who wants to ride TNA with me?

Conference today. To proxima centauri!

BUY THE DIP LADS

ride that shit back down to 50 bucks

G-guys, w-what about CVM?

in and out for $400 on IDXG. Good day to you sirs

These cock suckers are giving me a margin call on 1. 71$ on 8 dollars of robinhood gold used....

I tried to but now I'm riding it all the way down

BULLISH REVERSAL INBOUND 10 O CLOCK HIGH

>whatever that guy said

LISA, GIVE US YOUR STRENGTH

PTX!!!!!!!!

im buying gasl at this price. It's based off of fcg which is bigly oversold. schrts.co/fSNkkO

This is gonna be a hold friend

Nope AMD will fly after ER!! you gotta be patient but SNAP looks too good to be true right now lol.

Why is SNAP going up when the market sucks right now?

People have nothing to buy except this crap!! PUMP DUMP!! Get in while you can and dump it before lunch time.

IDXG gonna pop back up, buy the dip boys!

Those who had faith in my IDXG were rewarded handsomely with 30% gains on open. Congrats my friends. I'm officially up over 300% since starting.

First time I'm in a market like this. I started trading like a month ago. How to cope with almost my entire portfolio being red?

This market is fucking me in the ass. 2 months worth of gains turn into a net loss.

A little shakey, but I think the market is going to be ok.

It's gonna pop to a new high again!

Who's playing amd today?

Maybe but I got a nice cut I'm happy with what I made. Good luck I hope it runs for you

PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC

im getting asspounded everyday with rite aid. it just never ends.