docs.google.com/document/d/1eKXbdEr6jnTG5DcMQX2qcMlsmYQ8hO6Sl3-sySYpHR4/pub

>DARK SOULS 2
pastebin.com/FiDXYjfs

>DARK SOULS
pastebin.com/Rtb5w9yS

>DEMON'S SOULS
pastebin.com/tehcGm75

>BLOODBORNE
docs.google.com/document/d/1sItpr6PHpoEiFbtFIBtPO4UNeNEpxuztHteANTJRHDU/edit#heading=h.od90ylbez0rz
Bloodborne discussion is welcome here, but you'll get more help in their general: >KING'S FIELD
pastebin.com/G8zw0sc3

>COMMUNITY
Discord (READ THE README BEFORE JOINING): discord.gg/C3AX2Hk
Player list: pastebin.com/9hG50KHX
Steam group: steamcommunity.com/groups/DarkSoulsGeneral

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/HDjWKLch7zU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

first

FUCK THE TWIN PRINCES

How well does Crucifix of the Mad King do without the buff at 60Fth? Is it worth bringing a single ashen estus while invading in order to rebuff in longer invasions?

>auto lockon off
>auto target off
>fighting that first hammer dude in heide's
>camera keeps panning to the heide knight
>die because I can't block behind me
WHAT
THE
FUCK

They already do that to eachother

how do you get sif to fight for you?
I actualy dont know this at all, only second playthrough of ds1

Bullshit. Two are locked behind the DLC, and one is readily farmable in Iron Keep. The only one that "requires" an Ascetic is Dragonslayer due to needing Gwyn's soul.

>started off the session with no tongues
>end up with 32

thanks blueberries

Are most blues really that bad? Of all the bluecopping I've done (one full grind at SL25+2 before even entering Carthus, and two where about half of the 30 came from summons), the number of times I've died to the invader is probably less than ten.

>got Lothric down to less than a quarter HP
IT IS POSSIBLE. I CAN DEFEAT THEM IF I TRY.

Every time I got summoned as a blue the host died before I loaded in.

>put blue badge on
>nothing
>fuck it guess I'll invade
>two blues instantly

>See a bunch of people in catacombs
>Go to first bonfire and plant my summon sign
>Someone puts a message next to my summon sign
>"Praise the Sun!"
>A minute or two later someone puts another message right on top of my summon sign
>"Be wary of gorgeous view"
>Has a +1 rating

I'm flattered, so thank you, but a summon would have been even better!

Too hard for me to describe so here.
youtu.be/HDjWKLch7zU
After that, her summoning sign will be in the boss room. Not sure if you need to be human or not but considering you summon Sif the same way you do Dusk, probably not.

Can you get softbanned for spawning in spells?

Pretty sure that's one of the things that the game checks. If you could not have otherwise obtained the spell fairly (e.g., Yoel died before you could draw out enough strength, so you lose access to Yuria and the Londor Tome), there's no reason that it couldn't flag you.

I think I died to one blueberry in the 3 hours I was invading, and I'm not great at pvp at all? Even then he ganked me with the host + phantom, so it wasn't really him who won it. Pretty sure he got summoned in the next invasion I was in and I kicked his ass.

They really are bad for the most part, they're free estus refills, not challenges.

user maintaining data repository here, I've added a sheet for parries (includes weapon arts). if there's anything else worth adding then let me know

Does a greatshield trivialize dancer if you want to fight her early?

THESE NIGHTMARISH CREATURES CAN BE FELLED. THEY CAN BE BEATEN.

FUCK YOU LOTHRIC. I'M GONNA SPEND ALL OF YOUR SOULS ON DUNG.

R8
>inb4 this meme was already killed by reddit

You probably could have made that fight alot easier on yourself by using the dragon crest shield or black knight shield instead of that trash shield.

SL 1 run?

>the only actual parry shields are Buckler, Target Shield and Small Leather Shield
>katanas actually tie with parry shields, only with a small amount less of lingering parry frames, but with the least recovery frames
Wow, so that picture with the parry frame data was wrong.

Look at his health bar. Theres no way thats at sl1.

9/10

I wasn't blocking at all in the first place. Frankly I don't think it would have done much good. I needed to deal damage to make the fight end more quickly, not turtle.

I fucking wish. I'm just making a SL36 character with +4 weapons. I decided I wanted to try using the Firelink Greatsword so I have the beat the game this way. It's been fun so far. Twin Princes is the only boss so far who's given me trouble.

Do a virgin enb and his exwife as the chad to spite the enbposter.
Also 8.5/10

Just noticed the herald still has New Balances, so 10/10

>all that hp
>sl1
mana costs, stamina costs for spells and weapon attacks, swing modifiers and stagger duration for weapon attacks, startup and recovery frames
Eh, the spear part could be better and the shield/talisman parts don't make much sense, but the cleric is ok. You also need more shit
Good jobs schooling those fags, user

>cape overreacts to wind

That's funny, I just started a chad cleric

I just rolled a cleric so I'm enjoying this. But it does need more.

Like this.

Why does he wear makeup?

Because virgins don't in an attempt to look manly.
The Chad doesn't care, makeup doesn't affect his godly facial features.

He was just over in heide's. Tanked a mace to the face then killed a fucker 2 times his size.
Also I'm really bad with this cc and not in the mood to try more than that

I started a cleric too what in heavens name.

Do you need to summon Yuria or the Londor meme shade for the Lord of Hollows ending? And if not then do people summon them, they're guttertrash as and only make the fight harder. Yuria also makes my peepee hard but that's beside the point

Neither. You just need to Link the Fire with 8 sigils.

People summon Yuria because if she survives the fight, you can pick up her set and Darkdrift for free afterward. Alternatively you can just kill her for Darkdrift and buy her set off the Shrine Handmaid.

Any based user here got CE set up and can drop me a sanctus (SL37)?

I tried setting it up, got a trojan, and have since cleaned my PC, now I don't wanna fuck with it any more.

On 60 Faith alone with base stats Crux has 512 AR 1H which is still alright for a halberd with its power and insanely broken WA. If you get 27 STR and 2H the physical AR boost raises that to 577 AR which is why STR is a good secondary stat with it. If that's not enough for you once Dark Blade wears off it may be worth an Ashen Estus, but remember Dark Blade costs 35 FP over DMB and Lightning Blade's 50 FP cost, meaning on base Knight ATT you can cast it twice without needing to use an Ashtus assuming you have no sources of FP regen.

Just get it after you place the Lordvessel, shit.

>tfw it's easier to defeat The Rotten solo

Whoddathunk?

I tried 10 more times as a knight and he still fucked me up everytime before I could even get his health halfway down.
I decided to try as a sorcerer before giving up on this game for good and beat him on the third try.

>Str
>Cleric
Kys.

t. butthurt virgin dexfag

I bet you also think Katanas > Normal Swords, don't ya?

but str/faith has been the best combo for every souls game
yes especially if you have to babysit lucatiel

You know she's probably hollow, right? More likely than not, she looks like a meth addict under that mask.

Okay what the fuck, I made a new character in DS3 because I want to learn how to PvP from low level, around 13 invasions in and EVERY. SINGLE. HOST. Has at least one phantom and they all (hosts and phantoms) have shit like onion armor, Profaned GS, Farron GS etc. I'm SL28 with unupgraded stuff, like wtf

Why is firekeeper staring at a wall

Well, she sells those Untrue Black Rings, so maybe she wears one while around people so they don't get disgusted by her appearance.

Yeah but that fan art representation... Mmmm

It's called twinking and muling. Get used to it, literally everybody does it.

I'm enjoying my faith/dex build in ds1, but I use a balder swag sword like a good little meme

How do I into PvP, then? God this is so disappointing, I wasn't expecting literally every single host to be doing that.

What's the average recommended level for TRC?

Do it right back at them, run the game at a low level.

100-120

Oh shit, I'm super underlevelled and have no idea where to grind 30 levels

You get decent twinking gear, for starters. Then you learn how to abuse mobs and pick off phantoms in the chaos, because at least 90% of the time you will, by design, invade a host who already has active phantoms.

"Official" recommended level is SL100, but unless you're a caster you'll probably have your soft caps locked down by SL70 or so.

Depending on your build you can do fine with that, at most you'll only feel a gap by the first boss.

She doesn't know it's a wall

She probably looks like her sister, i.e. super hot

>implying she isn't wearing an Untrue Dark Ring
Those feet you people worship so much are probably wrinkly and smell more of death and Hollows more than anything.

I am a caster

what boss is good for Benhart quest aside from congregation and looking glass knight? maybe throne watcher/defender before nashandra pops in?

still havent seen this sotfs aldia fight hope it's good

>checking soulsplanner
>comparing Lothric Knight Greatsword with Astora Greatsword
>comparing Lightening infusion with Blessed
>40 Str, 40 Fai, 18 Dex
>MFW LKG with lightening infusion gets 666 AR

Giant Lord

>tfw no true Demon transformation in Dark Souls
It could've worked well, damnit.

Hey, I'm not even into feet
but for Friede I am

I just tried Jeigh, hes a fucking fireball magnet. Maybe I'll try that tanking ring I guess

Watcher and Defender will take too long because it's an incredibly long walk back to them from the bonfire each time and you have to kill Nashandra each repeat as well. Giant Lord is the only other option.

Nah, he's bullshitting. You can tackle the dlc perfectly well at SL 70. You may have to be smart about your encounter, but that's part of the fun
As long as you're not a pyro, you can cope. If you're a pyro, prepare to spam boulder heave 24/7

Invading already puts you at a massive disadvantage, so it's not really the best place to start learning PvP. The game is designed so that you very very VERY rarely ever invade someone who doesn't have at least one phantom, and they have much more HP than you do since they're embered and you're not. Try fight clubs after Pontiff Sulivan. That or arena duels is probably your best bet. You pretty much need the Prisoners Chain to compete at lower levels, since everyone has one.

I had an idea to cosplay as her where I would two hand her scythe and deliberately avoid weapon art attacks until my health got to 50%. Then, I would switch to a combination of weapon art attacks and black flame pyromancy, but I couldn't decide whether to use the Obscuring Ring or Carthus Milk Ring to emulate her disappearing bullshit.

Anyone on PC want to make regen builds with me?

>Prisoners Chain
I think I'll just give up, then, I don't want to 1 on 1 on equal footing, I want frantic fighting and chaos. I want Belfry Luna, UGH.

Didn't mean to quote PC and kind of misspoke; I'm not into HONORABLE DUELS! where nothing is at stake for either party.

>you have to kill Nashandra each repeat as well
you mean for it to count with benhart? I remember there being a trigger to not have to fight her but I have not looked into how it ties in with the SOTFS boss.

The only issue you're having is that you're trying to PvP at lower level. Why not invade at higher levels where you actually have the rings you need?

Do you feel like shit for killing any bosses?

I personally hate killing:

True King Allant
Maiden Astraea
Sif
Priscilla
Vendrick
Giant Lord
Yhorm
Old Demon King
Sister Friede

>I'm not into HONORABLE DUELS! where nothing is at stake for either party.

Nothing is at stake in invasions either save for potentially an ember and a whole minutes worth of progress for hosts on average.

I mean I'm pretty sure you can't Ascetic the King's Gate bonfire until you kill Nashandra and Aldia if you trigger him.

>Priscilla
this is the only one for me since you have to be the hostile one to initiate the fight. otherwise heck, it's a video game and I am killing a boss.

She's done with Londor and its hollows and she makes it quite clear in her dialogue.

Sif, every time.

Yuria is a bitch.

Also the Ancient Dragon, he's just chilling there and you just come pissing on his parade. Rude.

Well I'm just done with NG++ in SOTFS, first time I ever manage to kill Throne+Naslutndra+Aldia solo without dying once so I'm pretty satisfied. Time to move on to DS3 I think.

He's a cunt though

Why? His minions don't even bother you on your way there and he gives you the Ashen mist heart out of the goodwill of his heart.

>True King Allant
He had it coming.

>Maiden Astraea
Well, depending on how you go about it, YOU don't actually have to kill her...

>Sif
I wish doing the DLC made me not have to kill puppers

>Priscilla
SHE'S COMPLETELY OPTIONAL, YOU MONSTER!

>Vendrick
...eh

>Giant Lord
Knowing I'm gonna kill a guy who historically was gonna die anyways? Also eh.

>Yhorm
If you have Siegward with you, it's even sadder.

>Old Demon King
Demons are dicks.

>Sister Friede
Waifu abuse

When I met the Fair Lady and talked to her with the Old Witch's Ring, I immediately regretted killing Quelaag.

Why does durability even exist in Dark Souls 3? I have never ever broken anything in 6 playthroughs.

>When I met the Fair Lady and talked to her with the Old Witch's Ring, I immediately regretted killing Quelaag.
I always join Chaos Servant and take care of her instead T_T

I want to give Painter Loli her first orgasm

This. Things just get repaired automatically at bonfires. Unless you're doing some sort of batshit crazy no-bonfire run, durability is just dumb.

Quelaag, Unceasing Discharge, and Priscilla, and for a non boss example the chain wearing warrior you meet in firelink shrine. Quelaag is just trying to protect her sister. Discharge is also just trying to protect his sister. Priscilla is too goddamn innocent even if she is a massive tool and when I got to her I couldn't bring myself to kill her.

I want to tickle her feetsies with my tongue.