Why is Ford so based lately?

Why is Ford so based lately?

Attached: 5.13.51 PM.jpg (1950x1686, 399K)

Other urls found in this thread:

carscoops.com/2018/03/lincolns-putting-suicide-doors-back-continental/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Hopefully they can stop going full Hitler and fix their CO2 gassing their customers problem.

Maybe they have realised the cuckUV market is too saturated and will probably make better on sales promoting manlier vehicles

This has been a known thing for a while.

Ford is going to be throwing a lot of vehicles on the next generation Mustangs RWD platform because it can accept all sorts of powertrains from hybrid to V8 and is scalable . Also expect a smaller mini-Bronco on the same platform and a four door sedan to replace the Taurus, Crown Vic, Falcon, Fusion etc

Attached: flanders.jpg (600x367, 38K)

I think they've realised that most of their customers are more likely to buy an SUV with better MPG than one with AWD. They can also reuse Mustang parts like said.

kinda like ford now
sign of some fucked up times lmao

>Chevy
>most dependable

AYY gimme sum of that 128 homie

Attached: 47302c05_42b5_9bb1.jpg (163x120, 14K)

Dacia Duster is better

How much lighter will the new platform be? Comparable to the Alpha platform?

>autotragic """""sporty""""" crossover
>based

Gypsies have always been known for their engineering prowess.

That’s only on the cyclones iirc, which only cops get in the explorers. Once again, Ford is being based.

It's the upfitters not replacing all the plugs and seals after they've added all the extra cop lights and cameras and cages and shit.

>tfw Ford is going to save the auto industry and btfo all the low test, nu-malemobile crossovers

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-03-24 at 1.37.32 PM.png (590x533, 299K)

>v8 rwd midsize sedan
I want to believe

It's just going to be another modern car with huge "MUH TRUCC" chrome grills and plastic all over the place why even bother

Attached: lmao.jpg (1280x720, 75K)

>dude just build cuckovers lmao

but what about the fiesta, you stupid cunts

Attached: 1521661179345.jpg (500x361, 29K)

>Needing a "Manly" vehicle to feel manly
Nigger I could look manly in a 2004 beetle, and no one would dare to look twice.
t. Alpha as fuck

Attached: 1fobn8.jpg (390x470, 38K)

This just sounds like Ford is trying to compete with the new trackhawk.

>v8 rwd sedan
God let it have 90s ameribarge styling
PLEASE

Dude, you've got to give Ford props for making it at all in the first place.

>$22-26k for a car based on a platform that starts at $13k
>100% of that extra cost went into real performance enhancements
>Ford profit is $0 per car, dealer profit is $200-300 per car
>Only available in manual
>2600 pounds
>One of the most enjoyable cars to drive for fun in the last 10 years

Attached: far out.gif (370x208, 949K)

>not choosing a vehicle that's a reflection of yourself

cuck detected

ok dude

Attached: 1521860198377.gif (284x200, 2.5M)

>Be manly man
>Choose a wife that's a reflection of yourself
>???

I think he did, 2004 beetle

>mini Bronco

Yes please

>I think he did
Not really. I'm 6'4, muscular with a nice jawline and a thick beard. Girls love the sight of me in my cute car. I'm guessing you like homo sex?

This comes off as very homosexual and then you ask another poster if he's homosexual. Looking for a bf?

I work at a Ford dealership and can confirm that it's mainly the police explorer vehicles that are outfited with the lights wiring and ect causing the "Nazi gas" issue. Truth be told when I inspect civilian explorers I have had 2 in about 80 that I perform the recall missing the large floorpan body plugs if missing go straight into the rear cabin. Also if your civilian explorer has a lot of road use those large plugs get brittle and break easily around the edges thus Ford patching them with a "mastic reflective patch" since the sit right above the muffler and would cause any leaks "higher than a person is normally exposed to in traffic situations/ mandated to what is limited" in to the cabin.

rekt

Attached: 1512253350370.jpg (509x456, 37K)

It almost looked like a craigslist ad or something

because the explorer is also the same platform that the taurus rides on. so that means a rwd full size car for ferd and lincoln which is what lincoln has been banging their heads against the wall for begging ferd so look forwards to a new crown victoria and town car

But are they bringing back the best body style?

Attached: 07_Ford-Explorer-3ndGen2001-2003_Sport.jpg (800x600, 46K)

Really not a fan of how Ford has diluted the ST badge down to nothing more than a sporty trim level for cuckovers

But that's what it was supposed to be.
Just like BMWs M trims etc.
What should they have done instead? Creating a new trim with the same purpose?

where did the ST badge even start. for sporty hatches, the second from the bottom of the barrell (first being SUVs) of sportiness

>Not changing a vehicles image to reflect yourself.
Around campus my pink 85 rabbit convertible heralds the arrival or the most intense female orgasms witnessed on Earth.

I hate new Veeky Forums

The first st was a mondeo

Attached: 3FA1C14A-F17C-410A-8B79-CD85B1C0C823.jpg (3024x4032, 1.7M)

A true alpha would never make a claim that he is actually an alpha. Especially on an anonymous Taiwanese basket making image board.

Basically their answer to the Jeep Renegade / Fiat 500X

Mondeo mk1 ST24
>just a trim level with the regular 2.5 V6, UK only I think
Focus mk1 St170
>2.0 NA, six speed manny, pretty decent hot hatch for the money these days
Fiesta ST150
Mondeo mk2 ST220
>3.2 V6, six speed
Focus mk2 ST
>Volvo inline 5, sounds great but pigfat af
Focus mk3 ST
>first one for the burgers
Fiesta ST

Attached: Focus ST170.jpg (1013x675, 95K)

I bet you a monster zero ultra they build a unibody pick up in the next 10 years

Attached: 3A5782C8-9052-4D67-8204-AF390E945B7C.jpg (600x402, 50K)

A true Alpha would never make a claim that he is actually an alpha in public, but on an anonymous forum, I can be honest without sounding like a douchebag. I am as Alpha as they come, and I ride a beetle.

mondeo is a godmachine

>Lincoln brings back the Continental in a proper RWD platform
>Gives it the Aston Martin modular 5.9L V12

I WANT TO BELIEVE

Because they realized their FWD cuck mobiles are failing to sell and the uptick in muscle cars and lower priced asian RWD sedans has gotten people interested in moderately priced performance vehicles again. Ford probably realized they can just throw a wide array of vehicles on a unified RWD platform like what FCA did with the Mercedes platform underpinning their unibody RWD mainstays.

Attached: 1501211338266.png (290x255, 147K)

New Continental is going to have suicide doors too.
carscoops.com/2018/03/lincolns-putting-suicide-doors-back-continental/

Attached: hank.jpg (225x225, 8K)

Attached: 1521914452700.png (712x540, 437K)