Why is everyone so petty towards honda drivers...

why is everyone so petty towards honda drivers? every video I see of hondas some GM or ford driver says "thats not a car thats a fart can!' why are people obsessed with honda

Attached: 1521418889807.jpg (276x280, 42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PRwZqJU_9_Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

They hate us cuz they ain’t us

Im assuming they are driving GM or Ford trucks. If this is the case then they are jealous that you have a big penis (or have enough confidence to not give a shit) whereas they must buy a big truck with equally big gas bill to cover for their small penis.

yeah it's usually that. sometimes I go to car meets and some guy and in a chevy will always make a comment about my honda but it's always passive aggressive

Because it's usually niggers spics and trailer trash zipping around with their shitty little lawnmower engine

typical honda hater. racist, grossly misinformed and of low intelligence.

>this irony

Attached: 1518742326328.gif (480x270, 1.58M)

I take it that you have only recently started driving. You weren't around during the import tuning heyday.

>waifufag is retarded
Wow surprising really.
It surely has to do with the strange Honda cult. Some Honda owners tend to idolize Honda cars to a crazy extent.

>why are people obsessed with Honda
The same could be asked of ricers and weebs

Honda was only cool when they had a only attainable vehicle with Variable Valve Tech. Now any engine worth its salt has VVT.

So basically they are now eternal cuckboxes/discount vape bro/ nostalgic ricer

>always make a comment about my honda
Post an image of the Honda in question.

>An anime reaction pic
>Oh wow it must be his waifu
Here's something a little more your speed kid

Attached: 1509653205331.jpg (1218x1015, 212K)

where's the irony? I have not made a racist comment, nor poorly informed or of low intelligence. Meanwhile you spout hateful words and anime pictures. I am above you. don't reply to this post I won't read it

This, for some reason people like to brag that their $50,000 truck is slightly faster than a $20,000 hatchback

people still bag on Honda fans?

I thought the new car and brand to shit on for their obnoxious fanbase is the Subaru WRX.

>truck owners all have small penises
>btw i drive a tiny cuckbox hehe ;^)

bait

No, it may not be his waifu, but he 100% has one which is already retarded.

I love Hondas but I did see an early 2000 Civic Sport earlier in an ugly yellow like some trash project car that then went full revs pulling off and some chavs driving it.

I respect the feeling of high revving it but it's in a small town mostly made up of old people. Reinforced the stigma against them desu

This

because loud exhaust are obnoxious especially if its a 4 cylinder

For awhile they had both VTEC and VVT on a lot of their engines, they still revved higher and had more punch than most economy cars.

But now their turbo engines all have no VTEC besides type-R

I drive an econobox because I like the low fuel costs and have nothing to make up for, what about you?

>h-hey g-girls i drive a cuckbox cause i h-have nothing to make up for hehe pls go out with me

>hello, would you like to go out for coffee sometime?

Only truckfaggots have such low self esteem that they must factor their vehicle into their dating life.

And only faggots and europoors think about dick sizes when they see a truck

Wtf is it with these assholes on this board lately?

because they're shitty tin can beanermobiles that rev to the sky while barely being able to go the speed limit

you're just mad someone called out your shame and now you must confront the reality that EVERYONE is aware of your shame.

Fuck off nigger

As someone who owned a 350z while living with his grandparents the stigma was mostly in the form of ancient 60s and 70s memes about 60hp 4 cylinder "sewing machines" (to quote my grandfather), that and WW2 happened a couple decades prior so it was acceptable to rag on Japan, and Japanese cars were known to be cheap and tinny in an era with land barge rolling couches.
He was quite impressed with how quick the 350z was and how nicely it handled turns. The first couple times he rode with me in it he was convinced I would slide off the road but eventually he started to trust the suspension. More and more he started to ask to take the 350z over his own beloved 5.0 Mustang to grab something to eat or grab a pack of cigarettes. Eventually everytime he took the 350z out I noticed it was taking longer and longer and there would be many more miles on the car than usual when he returned. Turns out he was purposefully taking the longest route to wherever he needed to go just to have fun with turns. Just imagining my grandfather, a die hard muscle car fan, carving the twisties in a 350z blasting Eurobeat is pretty kek worthy.

Lol cope

Lol im gonna rape your grandpa till he dies shittin himself crying from a broken hip

Because all Honda drivers need to be involuntarily euthanized. Literally every retard that almost hits me is always invariably driving a Honda.

You're autistic ricing beaners/niggers and I hope you all die.

Imagine you buy some car with a big ass V8 then get smoked by a 1.5L economy car. It's the eternal salt of losing.

>things that never happened

What the shit

Attached: 1521592882851.gif (460x259, 3.6M)

You stay away from my grandpa you creepy faggot.

>n-no, domestic always b-beats imports at everything!

I've driven both his 5.0 Mustang and my 350z, the 350z was about the same speed but much better in the twisties. And it looked much better tbqh.

Whatever makes you feel better, m8

>n-no you're the one w-who feels bad!

>watch honda videos
>anybody who criticizes is a gm or ford driver
>not surrounded by poor mexicans who drive japanese lawnmowers at 3AM

I apologise but it sounds like your grandpa is cuckolded since he prefers japshit over murrica barges

>objectively superior handling and performance
>"japshit"
>comparing comfy barges to sportscars designed to have a rough, stiff ride for carving turns

Look kid, this isn't a Honda Civic. I'm not saying the 350z is the hottest thing on the road, but good luck finding me a stock american car that can:
>turn
>have a decent motor
>not look like every other murrican land barge of the same era
For about ~$7,000
The closest I can find is a ragged out Corvette and even then they looked like ass until the mid 2000s

Lmao. Why would I feel bad? A 350z is hardly unobtainable.

Where I live, there's two types of honda drivers.

The guys with the skill and money to build interesting, fast cars, that don't often leave their garages.

And the guys with d15 swapped 4 door integras banging off the limiter at 3am at the lowes parking lot.

Attached: 129180283431039750.jpg (320x240, 16K)

>350z
>turn
Pigfat delusions

They are now, because they're hilariously unreliable.

Attached: 1299820311755.jpg (1280x850, 220K)

they're not hondas. vq engines come with timing chain driven water pumps that's going to set their owners back a stack when it needs replacing, but at least they're not fords so they actually do last about 10 years or 100-180k miles before they do need to be replaced

fords tend to last longer kek

What does that have to do with anything?

>tfw carving the twisties passing all the shitstangs on the way to work
>tfw some of them even try to show me "who's boss" and end up backing off when they realize their barge can't turn

Of the 5 years I've owned my 350z, I've had no engine problems. One of the most common complaints is oil burning, but that's not due to ring failure, it's literally the defective stock PCV valves. Replace that $4 part and you're good to go.

Who says they're a car enthusiast if they don't wrench on their own car? The pump is $50 and can't take more than a day to replace and will last another 100,000-180,000 miles.

only skidmarks youre laying is in your underpants because your underpowered chinkshit sucks gorilla dick, deal with it redditfag

>requires more than a day to change a water pump
HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH

Glad to see my 350z is still drawing musclecuck tears.

I assume you meant to reply to me, but given that you have to take everything off the front of the engine to remove the front engine cover, and assuming you aren't moving at the pace of a gerbil on crack it'll take about ~8 hours

you type like a pure redditor

>you're an reddit
No fag, I've probably been here longer than you.

Attached: 1305760024078.jpg (311x475, 93K)

They don't understand the appeal of simple go fast engines with good gearboxes and lightweight cars.

It's a combination of things offered by many makes and models but Honda built a reputation on it and their old go fast bikes.

Attached: 228-13.jpg (1600x1200, 281K)

>go fast engines

Attached: 1324182733369.png (600x600, 837K)

>go fast engines
*if built properly
youtube.com/watch?v=PRwZqJU_9_Q

rod to stroke ratio blowing pistons like rotaries do seals.

explain

>has shitty rod-to-stroke ratio
>besides getting jammed sideways into the bore with 10,000 lbs of force, wearing the piston and cylinder wall
>also has a lot of time "dwelling" at the top and bottom of the cylinder, meaning the time spent accelerating is less, meaning the acceleration force is more.

Just google "rod to stroke ratio" and start reading. Most articles will actually use honda b-series engines as "what not to do"

Because they're cheap as all fucking hell which makes them easily obtainable by otherwise undesirable people.

there's a reputation for "mexispec" hondas, and ones owned by teen boyracers and by people who otherwise don't give a fuck about anything and mistreat their car, do stupid things to it.

that and a lot of honda guys talk mad shit despite driving, well, a 1.6L with no torque. the concept of a dude showing up at a car meet dressed in cumstained adidas clothes with his high school sophmore girlfriend talking about how his bone stock engine with a fake bodykit "kills mustangs and supras on the daily" has always been associated with honda guys.

Who cares though? they're good little cars. for those who are willing to accept FWD as a tradeoff for a very cheap car with a large aftermarket, lots of great engines, and good reliabilty, it makes a great car. especially for someone trying to learn. that's why i bought mine and i love it

Attached: 26869768_585757001758687_8691050294085156864_n.jpg (1080x1080, 142K)

Wut, are you fucktarded? 10,000 rpm isn't even hard to get on a K series. Even 2.5L all motor variants with 500hp can do it.

Attached: k24-dyno-graph-with-power-curve.jpg (2048x1360, 284K)

you are like woman
whenever u see a man have any semblance of fun you immediately think they are compensating for dick

user the K20 has a R/S ratio of 1.62:1
a stock LS1 has an R/S ratio of 1.68:1 to give you an example

you guys might want to reread my post again.
See where it says "b-series"?

also, this guy. good job making 500 hp. My $500 ebay turbo 302 did that at 3300rpm.

>See where it says "b-series"?
Which probably explains why the MR2 here used a k series and not a b series.

>B-sries

Cool an engine that was revving over 10k with no issues 20 years ago. And you replied to a K-series dumbass.

Boring turbo power, no one cares.

>needing over 5 liters of gas guzzling displacement to make 500hp
>had to use a turbo just to break 100hp/liter

Pitiful

>needing over two valves per cylinder
Hahahaga wow

This is just retarded.

be a big boy and spell out "you".
also, not my fault small dicked guys ALL DO THE SAME SHIT

Bout as retarded as hp/l xddddddd

Wasn't me, you just don't like hp/l because it shows how shit your engine is though.

28mpg isn't bad. I'd like to see your h22 with huge cams daily driven.

Hp/l just isn't a useful metric
Use hp/outside engine volume or weight.

Those are both way more retarded.

>thinks airflow is a bad thing
>stock k20a2 head will flow 290cfm meanwhile the heads on a stock 302 only flow 170cfm at best
>even the beloved gt40 heads only touch 190cfm

Keep in mind the k20 heads only have to feed 2 liters of displacement, the 302 heads have to feed 2.5 liters of displacement with 100 less cfm give or take.

Next you'll say push rods and all the associated reciprocating mass is a good thing.

How is the space occupied by the engine a worse metric than cylinder displacement?
I don't actually think more valves/cylinder is bad. Thanks for writing all that text tho

>My dream engine with decades of r&d flow way more than your 1970's truck engine
Wow! Next you're gonna tell me that my $75 junkyard engine still makes more power n/a than your $2500 dream build!

Why is the capacity of an engine less important than the size? Engine size is irrelevant to output.

A large or heavy engine is a negative to design
A engine with a higher cylinder displacement isn't

Irrelevant to power and efficiency. Big displacement with shit power just shows how awful it is as an engine.

I don't understand your reasoning. If I have two engines of equal physical size and weight, but one is 2500cc and the other is 5000cc, where is the disadvantage to running the 5ltr?

A stock k20a2 makes 200hp NA
A stock 302 makes between 220hp and 250hp depending on whether it was a 2 or 4 barrel carb.
Off the top of my head a VQ35DE makes 306hp NA
And no, neither of those are my dream engine.

A k20a2 weighs 250lbs without the transmission, a 302 is around 450lbs

I think his point was that the 302 is an very old engine that can be had for cheap.

So why not use hp/engine weight instead of hp/l?

If the 5L engine makes the same power it's shit. I don't give a fuck about disadvantages

Lol 302s made as little as 130hp at times.

So can the k series, Honda put it in just about everything in the mid 2000s.
I've never seen a junkyard let go of a running motor for less than $300

Because that's retarded and says nothing about how good an engine is

Why is it shit if it weighs the same and take up the same space?
Yes, but it's like 30 years younger
A heavier engine is worse than a lighter engine
An engine that uses a higher cylinder displacement gives no disadvantages

Your inefficient anchor is garbage, that's why. Weight thing is seriously one of the dumbest things I've read.

Explain to me how a higher cylinder displacement results in a worse engine.

You are daft as fuck! Learn to read.

This desu. Roll into the hoof and what do you find? An endless sea of honda, nissan, and chrysler.

So you have no arguments?