Post vehicular crashes

Post vehicular crashes

Attached: Untitled.png (492x799, 456K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=F_Jaks-1h-g
advrider.com/index.php?threads/seattle-to-argentina-on-a-klr650.136505/
claytonschwartz.blogspot.com/2008/11/final-words-upon-suicide-reflection-on.html
2arms1head.com/
jalopnik.com/348930/volkswagen-golf-meets-a-motorcycle-at-155-mph-doesnt-go-well
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Stop buying german cars

Attached: 1521570614876.jpg (600x600, 17K)

youtube.com/watch?v=F_Jaks-1h-g

Obligatory

Attached: 1521518484453.png (800x800, 283K)

I could run the numbers, but I don't need to to know that 600lbs at 85mph isn't enough to move 3000lbs 20 feet.

>I could run the numbers, but I don't need to to know that 600lbs at 85mph isn't enough to move 3000lbs 20 feet.

go run the numbers retard.

ribs in pepperoni

Attached: motorcycle-crash-into-car-759830.jpg (500x375, 36K)

That's a mk1 golf. They weight 1800 pounds

Attached: 29496356_1110655935741532_5159982301045889533_n.jpg (480x320, 30K)

Holly shit.
Head crush (maximum)'d.

m1v1 = m2v2

816kg x 0m/s + 136kg x 38m/s = 952kg x v2

v2 = 5.4m/s or 12mph of both vehicles travelling together after impact.

Would ROLL 20ft after that easily. 20ft or roughly 6m is nothing in terms of vehicle collisions.

>FLIPPED OVER
>FLEW THROUGH THE AIR 20 FEET
>LANDED ON ITS WHEELS
Ye nah cunt.

Attached: faknews.jpg (492x412, 99K)

>m1v1 = m2v2

??????????

Conservation of momentum law

Where did it say that it landed on it's wheels?

>didn't read the article
>doesn't notice the fact that there is a wall behind the crowd with paintings hanging from it
it was on display at a show, you fucking dunce

>Every vehicle that flips HAS TO stay on whatever side it landed on for the rest of its life

The absolute state of busriders.

The classic fell-asleep-at-the-wheel technique.

Attached: IMG_8615.jpg (3264x2448, 2.7M)

dont forget the weight of the rider and the two passengers

Look at the roof, look at the paint.
It didn't flip.
The most that could have happened is it rolled onto the driver's side but I see no significant evidence of that, and with enough momentum to move 20 feet in the second, maybe 2 seconds it would take for tires to stop, it's just a ridiculous idea.
The car didn't flip, and I doubt the car rolled.
The car's front end likely pivoted and spun the car somewhere around 20 degrees while pushing it somewhere around 4 or 5 feet.

Who's saying it had to land on either the roof or the wheels? The car has other sides.

That's not flipping, that's rolling, and the roof and paint don't show signs of that either.

No, a flip does not need to be 180 degrees. You can flip a six sided die from one side to the next by rolling it 90 degrees and that's still considered flipping the die.

Old cars are shit

Attached: 18r6npq9cqcktjpg.jpg (636x477, 77K)

D:

Sounds like English may not be your first language.
The word you use in Finnish for flip may also be used for roll.
But in English flipping has a very clear meaning.
You roll dice in English.
A car that rolled 90 degrees only rolled. It didn't flip.

Ehh you tried, it's a Polo 6n. i've had the exact same one with the wheels n paint.

nigger faggot

>imblying the squid wasn't riding like a fuckwit when this happened
Also
>Getting wiped out by a crash with a motorbike
The absolute state of modern cuckboxes.

based mathguy
retarded tinfoil mong

Attached: 10-ways-mummy-merl.jpg (1920x1082, 1.12M)

Attached: myfavoritedooryoujerk.webm (960x544, 495K)

Had an argument with a tree

Attached: _20180324_193914.jpg (3076x1870, 1.51M)

Attached: DSC_0840.jpg (3840x2160, 3.34M)

Attached: Biker reeee cagers.gif (250x319, 1.66M)

That moved, on its wheels, maybe 10, MAYBE 15 feet, in the direction it was already going, that didn't flip and land 20 feet away.

Read the OP description.
It was an embellished story to try to scare school aged children.
It's fiction. It's about as true as the Soviets claims about the Holocaust.

The point is that a motorcycle has the potential of rolling a small car over.

>MAYBE 15
but in no way can it even go 20!

Autism, the post.

>the holocaust never happened

Attached: 1497058882056.jpg (900x900, 327K)

If you can have a crash like that and get up with an unshattered spine and working legs, you are blessed.

advrider.com/index.php?threads/seattle-to-argentina-on-a-klr650.136505/

Link related, motorcycle horror story that is pretty tragic yet also morbidly entertaining. I don't want to spoil it because this is like a Shakespearean tragedy and the twists are pretty ebin.

All my other motorcycle webms cant be posted because of all the soyboys crybabies.

Attached: 1443051955061.gif (317x210, 825K)

I can't read 71 fucking pages on a forum, give me a short synopsis

Attached: 1497435972148.png (240x210, 7K)

So close to being a darwin award!

Based Lexus cleaning up baby boomers

Read to page 3, then skip to page 8

The story only really goes until page 10 or so, the rest is just people commenting over the course of 10 years.

Basically a guy wants to go on a motorcycle tour through central and south America but gets rekt in Mexico and paralyzes himself from the chest down. There's some posts of him trying to be stronk and tell everybody he'll make it through this, but they become more and more grim and it ends with him killing himself. Later a book he wrote is discovered where he just shells out his misery for 50 pages, it ends with him literally describing how it feels to stab into his paralyzed gut with a knife.

A minivan of Mexicans pulled out in front of me, I slammed on the brakes but did not stop so into the side of their minivan I went. Their minivan did a 180 and i rotated 90 degrees. I wasn't considered responsible for the accident. RIP my Volvo 850 :(

Attached: Screenshot_20171114-204744.png (1440x2960, 1.94M)

This one has been seen around on /dbt/ from time to time. Spooky.

Post a few more, famalam. Do it on /dbt/ if these faggots can't handle it.

>Car rolling on its wheels 15 feet in the direction it was already is the same thing as a car flipping into the air and landing 20 feet away

claytonschwartz.blogspot.com/2008/11/final-words-upon-suicide-reflection-on.html

Attached: 1435410738392.jpg (468x480, 30K)

Soviet propaganda and lies about the war are acknowledged even the the German government today.
Only a few more still stand.

>it's totally not possible for a car to flip over if it's smaller and the bike is going even faster

you do realize that if you consider how wide a car is and how tall it is, if a car rolls you get about twenty feet? the distance traveled doesnt have to be on its wheels.

Incredible how stormcucks can't stay quiet for 5 minutes.

It didn't flip.

Attached: WHEELS.jpg (10000x5000, 1.86M)

nah, Veeky Forums has a femboi scooter rider mod that cant handle a little hambuger road rash. last couple of times i posted them in /dbt/ i got warned that Veeky Forums is a blue board.

>leftypol shill literally crying for an anti white safespace

2arms1head.com/ is a little easier on the eyes. Its a long read anyway and most of it is pretty repetitive, some parts shine through though.

Not doing 85 though

They should be in the sticky. 'Look at these pictures before you decide to buy a motorcycle'

>history is leftypol

It was essentially unmoved by the bike.
So would 15 more mph make it suddenly flip over and fly 20 feet through the air where it lands safetly and softly?

>It was essentially unmoved by the bike
Are you legitimately retarded
I'm concerned for your mental wellbeing user

jalopnik.com/348930/volkswagen-golf-meets-a-motorcycle-at-155-mph-doesnt-go-well

"History"

Attached: 1515454245176.jpg (1014x840, 248K)

I remember this, old Asian woman in the Lexus either lost control or wasn’t paying attention

Speed nearly DOUBLED, yet distance halved.
Hilarious.
>What is energy and how does it work?

>2cool4gear
Fucking squids are the bane of every other road user, including other motorcyclists

>because there was some forgeries, it didn't happen at all
The numbers are probably overblown but it happened nonetheless

maybe he shouldnt have been speeding, this wouldnt have happened

>confirmation bias and "muh secret knowledge" as research mottos
No need to disrupt a thread about retarded shit.

Tbh they’re both at fault, she should have been paying attention and he shouldn’t have been riding like a retard

Attached: shut it down.jpg (408x632, 32K)

iirc she actually confused the pedals and mashed the gas instead of the brake.

Attached: Car_crash_2.jpg (800x600, 114K)

>Tfw that recent video where some fucking garbage methhead steals an El Camino and destroys it trying to run from the police

When did I ever claim that the whole "muh 6 gorrilion" was true

Germans were to an extent against Jews in their country.
Jews were rounded up.
Jews were put in camps.
Jews were subject to a famine created by war conditions.
Jews were subject to disease caused by war conditions.

No one is saying Jews didn't get rounded up and worked.
What we are saying is that the number is inflated, and evidence of a government large scale genocide is essentially non-existent.

Most of what you're told was propaganda created by the Soviets.
The west was itching for a war with Germany, and the Soviets were itching for a land grab.
No one started a war over the Holodomor.
Churchill and Patton both said the defeat of the Germans was wrong.
Patton was murdered for it days later. Churchill the globalist Zionist was spared.

The 6 million number is total bunk, it was made up in the 1880's to talk about the pogroms.
It was then repurposed to be the talking point of 6 million Jews POTENTIALLY ending up under German rule.
Then 10 years after the war it was decided to be the official death toll number.
And regardless of adjustments of all other death tolls since (drastically lower) the 6 million number stands. Nothing ever added up to it. Nothing currently adds up to it. It's a scam.

Attached: holohoax-fake-photo-4.jpg (539x445, 84K)

Attached: 300sl_20060520_003.jpg (600x480, 52K)

Those images were considered history 40 years ago.
You don't seem to grasp that 40 years ago your parents literally thought that there were electrified floors for mass executions. They thought that they were creating lampshades and shoe strings from the Jews. They thought that there was a holocoaster. As time passes more and more Holocuast myths get debunked.
The history your parents knew isn't the history you were taught. And the history your children are taught won't be the same you were.

Why can’t I find it, there’s a yellow Rumble Bee Ram that they tow around here for drivers’ ed publicity stuff.
Driver went like 80km/h straight into the rear of a tractor trailer because the stupid shit was drunk as hell, thing is absolutely mangled

neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerd

NOBODY CARES ABOUT STORMFRONT FAGGOTRY
/pol/ FUCK OFF TO YOUR CONTAINMENT BOARD

>The history your parents knew isn't the history you were taught.
This is the only valuable truth you've written. The rest can go suck a dick. Of course Allies have amped up the "evil nazi" propaganda to incredible levels, they had to justify sinking huge ressources battling an enemy whose antisemitism was shared by most of american and europeans. Just don't get caught in the "I now see through the Matrix" shit.
this is right.

Attached: 1512433880536.jpg (720x618, 71K)

There are plenty of proofs of soviets tampering with Auschwitz, but it's still denied to this day, and in Germany you can go to jail for mentioning them.
In Canada your lawyer would go to jail for choosing to defend you.

Attached: 1495384909224.png (800x545, 703K)

is this what they teach you in school, Hanz?

No, in the US they spend nearly your entire middle school curriculum, in both English and History class brainwashing you about the holocaust.
They intentionally choose early tweenagers to do this to.
You are still young enough and dumb enough to believe what ever your superiors tell you, but you're old enough to remember it.
They don't ever touch the subject in highschool.

Attached: 1514882076494.jpg (530x1024, 103K)

>holohoaxers think the consensus is every jew was burned in an oven
90% of the murdered jews(which was probably closer to 2m maximum) along with slavs, gays, gypsies, and other groups that were murdered with them, were buried in mass graves
really?

Wouldnt have happened with a Dacia Duster

Russians also had antisemitic "achievements' they might have wanted to hide, but this is neither proof the holocost is some huge world conspiracy nor the subject of the fucking thread you retard.
Regarding "history taught changes" this is especially true and shitty since academic history suffers from a lack of opening to the public especially from retards who refuse to have their historical narratives changed.

Problem is, these mass graves don't exist in size or number large enough to fit the 15 million (the 1970's revised figure) bodies they claim were generated in a handful of death camps.

Attached: 1480384843813.jpg (706x620, 364K)

The pogroms were systematic slaughtering of kikes committed by the Russians.

And the USSR, while it was a secular state, its leadership were mostly secular Jews, many from Georgia.
They detested the thought of a power higher than the state. Or of a meaning higher than the state.
To deny that Jews were a leading force behind communism in the 20th century would be retarded.

Attached: 1516180174655.jpg (799x1419, 393K)

Attached: 1420613015586.jpg (1280x1440, 250K)

>everyone in the holocaust was killed in a death camp/concentration camp
most were slaughtered where they lived

Attached: 1519132498318.gif (257x212, 2.91M)

What makes you think a boomermobile would fair any better? A motorcycle is basically a pointy lump of steel.

That's not a claim anyone makes.

But fun fact, Anne Franke died of Typhus :--)
No gas chambers.
No electrified floors.
No masturbation machines.

Just good old fashioned Typhus.

>Muh edjamuhcashon is beter then ur"s

Attached: Screenshot_20180324-195853.png (1080x1920, 236K)

It wasn't even doing 70 in the webm
Also
>It moved at most 15 feet
>No way could it possibly move 5 more feet that would be literally impossible

And you act like they all deserved to live.

Who are you to judge?

How do you know how many of them deserved to die and how many didn't?

If we use modern society as a comparator, I'd say they weren't far off in their killings. At a conservative estimate, at LEAST 60% of people alive right now need/deserve to die.

Christ, just look at this board. Can you honestly tell me that most of the people here deserve to continue drawing breath?

Attached: fedora2.jpg (900x1350, 227K)

The only thing supporting your argument in that is the synonym section.
But synonyms aren't just doubles.
They're just similar words with similar meanings.
Do you honestly believe that we have dozens and dozens of words that are identical and we continue to use them because reasons.
You know the "get to hiterl's Wikipedia page in 5 clicks" game? You can do that with a thesaurus and the synonym section.

Just because a vehicle was described as rolling doesn't mean it can be described as flipping. Flipping is specific.

he meant to write the 1 and 2 as subscripts