/mggg/ - Monster Girl Games General #178

Foxtaur edition

This general is for the discussion of games containing Monster Girls, main game of discussion is Monster Girl Quest, but people are encouraged to introduce new games.

News:
Monster Girl Quest Paradox 2 is out.
Some guy called Rogue has started helping with the Paradox translation process.
The first bare minimum UI patch for Part 2 is out

Monster Girl Quest Paradox 2 download:
2.11: mega.nz/#!TkMkkSib!7rVvTvNpuLZF_WrbbB2Tf_yGP6BniWkw7N_AzDqhJe0

Rough Guide: pastebin.com/yKjNkSME (WIP) (Also, obviously spoilers)

MGQ Japanese wiki: seesaawiki.jp/mong/

Monster Girl Quest (MGQ): pastebin.com/CGWN0k1u
Monster Girl Island (3D game): monstergirlisland.com/
Mobile games with Monster Girls: pastebin.com/NFaxEGib
Zell’s game Forest of Blue Skin: pastebin.com/hqc0JYhJ
Quest Failed: frostworks.itch.io/quest-failed
Recommended games: mega.nz/#F!QZBSwJzY!7xsBV2mOSFByeoIwLPSgZA

Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/BBsSKA8a
pastebin.com/zuHTZ5yN
exhentai.org/g/581098/0e6cd408ff/
exhentai.org/g/671438/9cfbf44f4d/
exhentai.org/g/749499/500b0e94ab/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Neris/Nerice/Nelice

Neris is best.

Third for Eden best sereph.

4 months at minimum until translation,

It's seraph you dumbfuck.

I wonder just how much more mental damage Luka is going to sustain while she calls him daddy while riding him.

but which form is better? Demon Neris or Monster Lord Neris?

Yes.

Replace the guide with the up to date one.

Such optimism

This. That much should have been obvious. It's like 50 times better.

Don't forget to add a footnote that you must get the neko item from the orchi cave to get shirohebi to join you

>"Cum into mommy"
>"Let us continue training Luka"
>I mean its fucking eden
>"I'm the goddess!"
>"DADDY!"
Yep, nothing wrong here.

First of all, assuming you didn't slap the Finesse Accessory on, how? Second of all, pic related.

Can't see them getting resurrected, so cross your fingers for the Monster World. Betting on the adult bandits being there too.

So auto-revive skills crash the game, the death proc from Monster Lord's Cruelty bypasses element nullification, and I'm too stubborn to use anyone that isn't a loli. How the fuck do I defeat Black Alice?!

>>I mean its fucking eden
Does Eden even say or do anything in her scene that would make Luka feel deep shame? I mean she's no more different than any other angel created by IIias other than being the first one and IIias didn't use any part of herself in that creation like lucy and mica.

I always like how they say they'll keep up the pleasure for 10'000 years ye we all know they don't even have one year before the chaos kills everything I made through my first part 2 tartarus and good guy the horror of what's happening to those people.

It's been revised.

Man the thread just started and it's already going to be bound by incest already.

I want to pat Ilias on the head and tell her she's the cutest goddess of all time!

Me too!

Better than Akazawa Red!

>turned into a sexual musical instrument for a delphinus girl
>incorporated into some nightmarish breeding capsule with a delphinus girl
>forced to impregnate some strange xelvy tapeworm looking girl and take responsibility
>ultra violated by xelvy's version of siamese twins & left mindbroken

What's more surprising is that hellhole doesn't actually have any fatal rape scenes.

>tapeworm looking girl
It's a rabbit turned inside out.

What the hell does she even take as a gift?

Kitsune Udon or Soba. And skulls.

>Those three versions of Mozart's Dies Irae
>Black Alice's Bach English Suite final boss theme
>Sonia's Chopin Revolutionary Etude
Never expected to hear any of these in a hentai game. Fascinating

Is there a way to change someone's name? For some reason when I imported my save to part 2 Vanilla's name reverted to katakana.

She gets renamed...

Part 2 Guide: pastebin.com/BBsSKA8a

Too many best girls are succubi, it messes with my race diversity.

>Hey Setouchi, can you draw this but in 3 different colors?
Easiest money he ever made I bet.

>best girls
>flattie
>Actual whores
But why?

Vanilla? Who is that?

Setouch, lazy? Say it ain't so...

Now that I pay close attention, it seems like most of the names haven't been changed or translated for the second part, most of them appear in katakana, is that right?, or something is wrong with my game?.

Can someone tell me why that trio of tongue girls have 6 request scenes? like how much could they possibly do with girls with long tongues?

>her bats cry with her
God damn Vanilla is too cute.

Are you using the merged patch copy or the fresh 2.11 download...

The merged patch copy m8, is there something wrong with it?.

No. The names are all translated with the exception of Ger- Vanilla.

Try talking to the job change priest.

pastebin.com/zuHTZ5yN

Excuse me if I'm being retarded, but if that's the case then why I'm getting this?.

It'll go away in time...

I love you, Voreanon! Here is your (you)!

?
Does that mean that I didn't fuck up anything?, just to clarify, all the names are translated when I go to the castle and talk with them, but in story events they aren't translated.

Yeah, the UI was translated first, Dargoth and Artee are still working through the dialogue strings.
I hope you have a machine translator on hand though.

exhentai.org/g/581098/0e6cd408ff/
exhentai.org/g/671438/9cfbf44f4d/
exhentai.org/g/749499/500b0e94ab/

Several of my already-english-named characters reverted to Japanese names in my unpatched version, so it's not so weird.

Paradox 2 might very well be my favorite game released in 2017.

Can someone help me with this? The patch for part 2 won't work

I can't think of a game thats held my attention released this year as long as Paradox 2 has. I think i've spend 3-4 hours alone trying to defeat black alice in as few turns as possible with my lowest being 6 turns. (1-2-3(Got MLC on this))

Hell the story still turns some surprises when i go back to some areas. Though i still want to see if Alicetromeria can talk with herself.

Kiss...

Headwings were made for forceful kissing.

does eden play with her headwings when shes nervous?

I wonder what happens when she's flustered, do they just start freaking out?

>There is a Kitsune Village and a Raccoon Village east of Yamatai
Part 3 can't come soon enough

Eden is never nervous.

they probably cover here eyes when shes embarrassed

And a ninja village apparently...

What can be further east of yamatai? It is literally japan

>headwings

Valkyrie best girl.

SUPER JAPAN!!!

china

So, kistune village is basically china?

I dunno, I thinks thats were the magic fox shit probably began irl.

Knight Girls best Girls

I want a knight to protect me.

>that one in-battle talk where she fangasms over Luka being the arena champion

C U T E

huh, so looks like a prolific and beloved writefag in the jp threads got apoptosized.

Man Luka's fame is starting to spread. Finally Luka is finally becoming renowned.

Does that mean we're next?

People start showing up at his Inn because it's become a tourist attraction.

Well, considering Edgy was the biggest writefag regardless of skill or lack of it, it might be that /jp/ was next rather than us.

>ファンなの、サインしてよ!
>あと、子種もちょうだい!
>Only scene is a blowjob
UMI NO YAMAAAAAAA

Is there any way I can cook food without using it outside of battle?

The names aren't pulled out of the database; they're attached to each line. I haven't done a mass find/replace on names because I don't want (even more) conflicts with Torotoro's updates. So names in part 2 dialogue will still be in Japanese until he's done updating the game.

>People start showing up at his Inn because it's become a tourist attraction.
Luka's home town is starting to become filled with people that want to see Luka's life. Hopefully Luka's fame will spread out more.

So /mgg/ which character is the most sadistic of them all?

Kanon. She loves to eat and devour men then turn them into plant cores.

Soooo.... how many decades until we get a 50% finished translation?.

Whenever you buff with the food skill you're also gaining the food, just use the food buffs on whoever out of battle in the menu and bam there is your food.

>How the fuck do I defeat Black Alice?!
Wait till part 3 and beat her using a level 90 party.

>Those heart pupils in Spirit Girl's scene
I think I might have fallen in love at first sight

Luck, also Monster Lord's cruelty might not be able to be avoided but certain characters can survive it, (Hild/Luka are stupid tanks). You only need one to survive as MLC cannot be used twice in a row. So survive one, resurrect next turn and use mana drain so most of her turns are wasted with either dodgeable physical attacks while also rushing her down with damage to defeat her as quick as possible, don't forget to heal tanks as MLC can be used on the first turn (And its absolute bullshit) You might want Luka as the main damage dealer with fire weak applied to black alice then hit the shit outta her with Heroism moves. Lucifina also destroys her with a high willpower (Holy skills/Daystar). Queen Harpy is a good support (Set her as a dancer after maxing singing as she can naturally use singing skills(Also hero's song is too good to pass up))

Really its praising whatever god is left to love you and hoping for the best with auto-revive skills crashing the game as her battle is nearly unbeatable without them. It is doable however.

oh shit what are you doing

Remember, it isnt more than one waifu that will ruin your laifu its any waifu will ruin your laifu.

For that to work my life would have to be in a non ruined state correct?
What if it's in a ruined state or i put it into one.
Would this immunize me from laifu ruining waifu?
or would they just override the laws of this universe and just fuck my shit up.

∞™

Faggots get out

I wouldn't know, i felt happier with one because it distracted my mind from the internal treasonous thoughts that plague me.
My life is already in ruins so i would never know if one truly can ruin the laifu.
I suppose it wouldn't matter, eventually i will be absorbed back into my own poisonous reflection and squander what little faith i have left.

>Nero

>>Luck, also Monster Lord's cruelty might not be able to be avoided but certain characters can survive it, (Hild/Luka are stupid tanks).
Luka has more then enough HP to survive that (6000 or so) but again, instant death keeps screwing the party over. I know the Adventurer job has an ability that blocks that but short of hacking in a bunch of seeds...

>mana drain
That does the same amount of MP damage as a normal attack would with HP, right? My experience with MP damaging skills in other games were woefully unsatisfying. Still, I recall that being something only Ghosts and Worm Summoners can do. The advanced jobs let everyone do that?

>don't forget to heal tanks as MLC can be used on the first turn (And its absolute bullshit)
That's what Mini is there for. That and Hero's Song (Pian also has that as backup along with Daisy Bell).

>You might want Luka as the main damage dealer with fire weak applied to black alice then hit the shit outta her with Heroism moves.
Why not holy? Or is this due to his trait buffing Heroism skills?

>Lucifina also destroys her with a high willpower (Holy skills/Daystar).
That reminds me, Lucifina doesnt have it. No, really. Fallen Angel is mastered but no Daystar whatsoever.

Actually, when Mini auto-revived the game didn't crash. If it's just Holy Martyr that's bugged then that sucks. Really hope 2.20 fixes that.

Look, if I could beat Reaper I could beat Black Alice. Right?

>That does the same amount of MP damage as a normal attack would with HP, right? My experience with MP damaging skills in other games were woefully unsatisfying. Still, I recall that being something only Ghosts and Worm Summoners can do. The advanced jobs let everyone do that?
No, its a (semi) random amount but more often than not you usually take 80-90% of all their MP (And black alice only has 1 other move that makes her a pain, her magic ones).
>Why not holy? Or is this due to his trait buffing Heroism skills?
It is due to Heroism buffs, his 30% Sword booster+30% Heroism booster means with that 240% 4 times you can deal around 50k per hit normally or 150k on a crit per hit (With Gnome+Crit stacking you can get near 100%), meaning each turn Luka can do 600k damage and with daisy bell+heros song it turns into near 800k, and my build is currently unoptimized (I have him set with teir 2 Taoist for grinding it).
>No, really. Fallen Angel is mastered but no Daystar whatsoever.
Thats..... Ya know what fuck it if need be you can replace her with Alma (Speed+Damage). Its very important that your party is FASTER than Black Alice to get anti-death songs up (Kitsune skill isnt it?)