Driving down highway

>Driving down highway
>Start turning left at about 7mphish
>Dumb bitch on her phone (previously stopped) drives through a stop sign into me
>First thing she does after getting out is yelling about how I wasn't signaling (100% was, not that if I didn't it would've mattered)
>Tell her I was
>Call her a lying bitch after about the 3rd time she brought it up out of nowhere
>Cop shows up
>Looks 10 seconds and knows it was 100% her
What makes people just turn into complete cunts who have no sense of personal responsibility? I'm pissed the fuck off both due to this happening from phone use and blatantly lying to try to pin it on me, but my bumper was cracked and scratched as fuck from before I bought the car anyway so whatever

Subscribe to my blog

Attached: 86t5gvs[1].jpg (3226x1814, 916K)

People naturally try to avoid blame.

Did you make sure the policeman knew the bitch was on her phone? Make sure she's getting her licence revoked.

It's sad OP, I've been in a situation where I tapped someone's bumper getting into parking lot. I could have thrown it in reverse and got the fuck out but I'm not a bitch, if I fuck up I take responsibility. Paid the guy 200 dollars to part ways was only a bit of paint transfer that would come off with a wax

I know that but there's a point where it's not even worth lying.
Made sure the cop knew she was on her phone and ran the stop sign, my only regret is not feigning back pain.
I crashed this car before (long story short there were three cars merging onto a highway, front one braked hard despite it being completely clear, middle did to react and I ended up hitting middle because shitty brakes and I wasn't expecting it due to the highway being 100% clear). Even the guy I hit didn't blame me but I still took full responsibility for it anyway. Pic related is the aftermath of that one

Attached: ac.jpg (3264x1836, 2.54M)

Did you choose to take full responsibility or did the insurance fuck you?

Both. Legally it was my fault but the guy I hit did nothing wrong so I wasn't going to try to blame him anyway. Even if I could successfully blame him I'd feel like too much of an asshole to go through with it

I never understood it either.
I’ve only been in two minor accidents, one was 100% my fault (saw the car in front of me starting to move and thought he merged, then bumped into him from behind while checking cross-traffic).
Pain in the ass, but I never tried to pretend it was somebody else’s fault because I’m not a worthless sack of shit that makes other people pay for my mistakes.

Oh, it's gets worse. Sucks.

>Oh, it's gets worse
If you mean the picture, this was from an accident years ago

Just got $1600 after a thot hit me in parking lot. gl to you my man

Thanks, for what it's worth the bodyshop I use loves to milk insurance

Oh right, the best part was when she drove off after this was all over is she didn't signal when she turned

>my only regret is not feigning back pain.
Nothing easier than that, because of the shock you usually feel the pain after a few hours to two days

yea my quote was done by a geico guy and in the end he said "idc what you spend it on" and then laughed.

Basically what happened in the accident, the bodyshop I usually use charged too much so insurance cut me a check, took it elsewhere and walked away with 900 extra (although half or so went into fines and such)

that's nothing, OP
you got lucky
get a dashcam before something worse happens

I'm just more pissed than anything, I never thought we should be learning from Russia but dashcams should be required by insurance companies

if you want to drive in america you need to have something that deflects the roasties.

Attached: 65n7g6.jpg (1599x900, 699K)

There’s somebody at my university who drives a Saab that’s like halfway to a derby car, missing bumpers covers and with those ghetto exhausts sticking through the hood, honestly I love it

>I crashed this car before (long story short there were three cars merging onto a highway, front one braked hard despite it being completely clear, middle did to react and I ended up hitting middle because shitty brakes and I wasn't expecting it due to the highway being 100% clear).
Exact same thing happened to me, except we were already on the highway going 10 mph under the speed limit.