/dg/ Destiny General WE WUZ edition

Top Tier Bantz edition
>>>NEWSCLANSRAID GDOC

Nth for Exos are People

LOREEEEEEEEE

heh, how fitting

Is there anything that cant be transfered between characters or is the best way to play still making 3 of the same class and rotating your good gear between them to get higher gear from nightfalls and the raid?

REMINDER:

Best PE farming spot is titan
Two PE spots right next to two landing zones.

You can from one to the other and get your public events in no time.

>grinding crucible
Just afk it

wtf I love Cayde now

Fucking do Caydes treasure map shit.

>house judgement suddenly traipsing around the system in Queens Wrath colors
Hold the fuck up

is there any punishment?

Whats flash points?

>Just afk it
my nigga

No, playing crucible is the punishment for not afking

need 2 for nightfall, I'm power 260.
psn: zerovalues
send me a msg if you wanna go.

A DC comic book

disgusting

What fucking reason would the Queen have to turn on the Guardians? We fixed her problems.
Plus, I like to think that Variks would refuse to turn on us, since he called us... friendddddd

"working as intended"

huh, okay

>buy d2 today
>code for preorder bonuses inside

Is there just no point in preordering games aside from preload?

So Exo's are humans that are put into a robot body? Awesome.

Also Merciless looks like its going to be the best PVE exotic in the game, jesus christ. I've seen some gameplay and that shit looks broken. It will be nerfed.

Not really. Most of the time the entire first run comes with the shit it seems like. And even on PSN I've seen a bunch of games still being sold as "Day One Edition" with anything that encompasses for months after a game's release date.

Using the invasion to destroy us and become the dominant power in the system maybe?
But yeah Variks wouldn't approve

What kind of currency is that tentacled fuck going to want?

Is sunbreaker titan meme tier or is it legit, feels to me like the striker with the double pulse grenades is best overall.

PVP should have been 5 v 5. That makes the most sense and is the best for gameplay purposes.

4 v 4 makes no sense and is too few people.

Is the game shit or nah

>Grind Vanguard
>Grind Crucible
>Grind Factions
>Grind four new world

THIS IS THE FATE THAT I CHOSE
I BEAR MY BURDEN WITH PRIDE

game is unironically good as hell

maybe its time for a new hobby then

also get a load of this captcha, what did google mean by this?

Legendary shards, which you get for dismantling legendaries and exotics

Where the fuck can I find servators in the EDZ

I think it's pretty great, PvE and PvP. The upper path makes it really good for clearing large groups of enemies with all of the shit exploding everywhere.

wew

I'm not seeing an option for suncharge so it's ded to me.

>Cayde is only goofy because otherwise he's forced to think about leaving his family behind and how they wouldn't recognise him anyway

only one and a half month wait then

Once I finish this multi tool quest I'm going to grind up another warlock to level 20 on earth without doing any of the quests then give him my 270 gear and see how high the quest exotics are.

Who needs Suncharge when you can have Code of the Everything's Blowin' Up or T E N H A M M E R S

who ready to throw everything away and start all over again on the masterrace platform

oops had privacy on strict, if anybody tried to send a msg please send it again.

Alright anons, we have a date for city factions. You know what that meas:

FESS UP

WHO HAS YOUR LOYALTY?

ARE YOU A FUTURE WAR CULT HIPPIE?
A DEAD ORBIT COWARD?
A NEW MONARCHY TYRANT ENABLER?

true beauty

>and your other I have become legend
Fucking hell bungie could you be more cliched?

Depends
New monarchy usually has the best style, while Dead orbit has the best shaders

No one. I go where I please, I fight who I please, and I do so whenever I please.

>while Dead orbit has the best shaders
And now they will be FUCKING TEMPORAREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Guardians have no memories of their past lives.
He might have found his old journals but that doesn't mean he remembers his family.

That is a conversation best had when drunk.

Variks is nothing if not an opportunist and someone who plays the long game
but he also has principles, he doesn't like what the Fallen have stooped to stay alive and how they've fucked each other over for power
I'd like to believe the second part outweighs the first part

Temporary?
I thought you only had limited uses for them

When is a good time to turn in my faction token stuff?

Finally beat the main story but im not sure what to do power level wise.

Can you farm stuff above 265 in the Nightfall or is it just the one and done from the milestone?

Dead orbit literally won though. Zavala said that one day are leaving the solar system to colonize new worlds. That's all dead orbit wants.

Yes. Exos are a product of Golden Age research on the Vex and were created to fight against the Darkness, shortly before the Collapse.

I got a Merciless today and I fucking love it.

My headcanon fucking came true. Now I don't have to feel weird about having one Exo amongst two Awoken Guardians.

>Factions returning means three more weapons and armor pools

I'm genuinely excited.

Would be cool if each faction also came with their own unique exotics.

fyoocha wooor colt
ded orbit has the best shaders because it's really hard to fuck up black and white
non of the faction shaders were ever good if you want something other than a very stark look

how do i star this shit i wanna now

Go talk to Cayde, he will sell you a bunch of treasure maps for the EDZ.

So is bungie sticking to the current shader system for now? Doesn't seem like they want to budge

Maybe the (((Awoken))) made Variks disappear

>A faction event 3 weeks after launch
Hopefully this is a sign of good things to come content-wise

got it

they're consumables
one shader item can be used one time, on one piece of gear
once it's used it'll stay until it's replaced
it sounds OK but it means you need to get multiples of a shader (or related shaders) if you want a consistent look, and more multiples if you want to be able to switch back and forth

How are your stats coming along, /dg/?
destinydashboard.net
fucking bungo keeps pitting me against premade teams of 4

Yep. Only hope for change is even more outrage
What I considered most insulting is how they called it "starting a discussion" in the news update, when they know full well is "everyone said they hated it"

>caring about pvp stats

combustion, riptide or hope?

>three weeks in
>okay, now do everything you just did once more and you'll get one legendary weapon and a shader
>an entire month's worth of content for you right there

Lads I hit 270 I think im gonna chill out on grinding for now and do a second character

It's alright I guess.

I'm going to go out on a limb and say by the end of year 1 they'll admit it wasn't a very good decision, but not any sooner than DLC 2, and they'll have a solution (that isn't universal shaders) by the end of year 2

>tfw FWC is right but New Monarchy is more fun

4U

Better than the whole lotta nothing we got year 1 and year 2
And if the leaks are true, the first DLC will have its own patrol zone, which is already a major step up

Dead Orbit master race

if you mean continuous content, they outright stated multiple times they'd have that in Destiny 1 and it fell apart after the first month
but then pretty much everything that could go wrong with Destiny 1's base game did go wrong

guys, what if
>armor shaders are permanent
>weapon, ship, and sparrow shaders are 1 time use items

>date for city factions
what

I've only played 6 games.
I won all of them, and my KA/D according to the emblem is 3.7

man, I want someone willing to deal with my autism

It's going okay. Frustrating to play with trash teammates at times.

>Dead Orbit is right, now that the traveller woke we will leave and expand

>FWC is right because war is everywhere and we have to prepare

>New Monarchy is right because the speaker is gone and now we need a leader in our endeavors

EVERYONE IS SUDDENLY RIGHT

Destiny has a history of mishandling 0% and 100% kill-death ratios

kys

Wow....

so are we done casting blame for the attack? because I think it's a little unfair the Warlocks never caught it
I mean with all their paracausal thanatoanut vision quest bullshit, why didn't they see it coming?
actually for that matter, where the fuck was Future War Cult? this is supposed to be their whole thing

Guys i can't stress this. If you haven't done Cayde's treasure hunts. DO IT. I just got an exotic and a legendary by my 3rd chest.

Hey good talk senpai.

Why aren't you ready for the raid yet?

Exotic engram? I've been looking for one so sure I'll give it a shot.

WHERE ON NESSUS CAN I FIND A FUCKING FALLEN PIKE HOLY SHIT

there's probably enough outrage to tell the activision execs that this isn't working, but because of pride it won't be soon

Story question
What in the fuck did Ikora mean in that Io mission with the Warmind? She said something like it's Rasputin but it's not Rasputin

It's not that good. It never was.

Anyone down for Rat King?

On the 1st step. 260 Stormcaller