*blocks your path*

*blocks your path*

Attached: VH-roundabout-04202017-1024x576.jpg (1024x576, 109K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TzZHyTwjPug
youtube.com/watch?v=63iSpcS0qg4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>full blast right through the middle
heh nothing personnel kid

Attached: chevy-silverado-prerunner.jpg (660x440, 49K)

I'd just drive through the circle. Fuck traffic laws n shieeeeeeeet

Attached: tumblr_l5h8r0eqze1qzerero1_400.gif (352x191, 499K)

>would rather have a 4-way stop where 4 idiots can sit there looking at each other not understanding who goes first and when
>this is exactly the kind of people who cant understand roundabouts

I once had a school bus driver go wrong way into a roundabout. Directly in front of the police. They let him drive of with a warning, but he lost a good amount of spaghetti.

Also:
youtube.com/watch?v=TzZHyTwjPug

What the fuck kind of town builds a roundabout with sidewalk on the island?

they're for semitrucks/lorries with long ass loads that can't make the turns. the trailers roll up onto the scrub pad.

Roundabouts are objectively the best type of intersections

Attached: veerenni_ringtee.jpg (990x660, 255K)

>*blocks your path*
But it is not a block, it is a passage of rapid through fare.
Enlighten yourselves.

In America they're called "truck aprons" apparently

>tfw you see the areas around you change with all the roundabouts they keep building
it's a weird feeling

Attached: richurd.png (542x595, 548K)

I'll be the roundabout

really like them but it did take a few runs through them to get used to it.

I honestly don't mind

Attached: luigeristmik.jpg (2505x1671, 2.07M)

IS THAT A

I don't mind them either, it just feels so weird seeing the small world around you change like that.

Attached: 50%taxrateandthisiswhatyouget.jpg (400x320, 92K)

wish they would incorporate more roundabouts in america. They're more efficient on gas than traffic lights.

Of course they take up more land and (((they))) want to make as much dosh as they can off the land.

What in the fuck is going on in the center there... That is most unconventional. So it looks like it's a bicycle roundabout too in the middle.

Crazy.

I guess it's just to keep the circular design, no real function. Not a problem imo

For bicicles and maybe pedestrians as well. Good idea to increase traffic flow for both bicicles and cars. Shit can be annoying for both parties

Attached: 1495406392056.jpg (960x637, 216K)

We've got these now...an intersection that apparently cost around $4000 annually to maintain has been replaced with a $1.7 million traffic circle...with more to come...

>NASCAR

Attached: lmao.gif (245x207, 2M)

nascar is fun in person

What's so difficult? Car in roundabout? Yield. No car in roundabout? Go.

> Nascar
> Maldonado

Attached: EE7F0A85-7BF5-4994-8706-0801064D6B11.gif (200x150, 2.76M)

God, what the hell is that fucking video?

>nascar

Attached: sensible chuckle.gif (250x250, 992K)

>Watching furiously cars driving around in a big circle
yeah, sure sounds like fun Cleatus

>Maldonado

Attached: laughinglucas.jpg (600x444, 32K)

>german intellectuals

My small midwest US town put in a roundabout about 15 years ago in our town center, but the morons put signs up for traffic in the circle to yield to people entering.
What a clusterfuck.

>give way to people outside the roundabout
why would you ever do that

All of my why.

Local traffic has no idea what the fuck to do with this. I've seen all kinds of shit happen.

Attached: roundabout.png (947x826, 1.9M)

Also from the same city.

Attached: streets.png (1672x771, 2.32M)

>pedestrian underpass
brilliant, keeps the damn bikes off the road

I'm from NJ, circles are everywhere. Just a part of normal life.

Attached: 2d4c14895ecfe33fb46029efa8cab62a.jpg (453x283, 49K)

I don't have the faintest idea. The people who built it had probably never seen one before. Took about a year to get fixed.

My nigga

Attached: rsz_71[1].jpg (1600x1200, 371K)

youtube.com/watch?v=63iSpcS0qg4

SAY NO!

Why would a slight corner block my path? I am not an American

>A FUCKING CIRCLE
>Somehow too expensive and complicated

Attached: ABEDF5AB-21D0-45CB-9178-701B6A86077D.jpg (376x311, 72K)

I like to think bikeniggers have little orgies down there.

Attached: 01F2F707-58B2-4C02-9065-9A787AC06774.jpg (443x332, 32K)

Roundabouts are liberty itself.

looking at some of the pictures in a thread it amazes me how much Americans have been able to fuck up roundabouts.
ITS LITERALLY A FUCKING CIRCLE, THIS SHOULD NOT BE HARD FOR YOU!

Meanwhile we wait for it to rain to do mad skids around them, really makes you think

Attached: 14BA3B6A-069B-437A-A3D7-97246DF77D73.gif (230x409, 3.98M)

this is why if you're gonna have a roundabout, you have a median you can't just fucking cross
even here in ameriburger land we don't have people that fucking retarded

Roundabouts can suck my dick.
Main road should have priority.
Side roads yield

I have to pass through this ridiculous shit everyday

Attached: IMG_0790.jpg (604x1075, 179K)

'Ikemasiuo, driftou.'

This. I have driven over 3 with my FJ because the roads were black ice and I would've spun out otherwise.

I think someone has noticed the tire marks because they started putting up bollards on the roundabouts near me.

Attached: FJ 001.jpg (903x604, 98K)

>two ways to turn right
ew but ok

are americans so dumb that they can't figure this out?
It's literally an intersection with better flow, the only drawback is that most fucksticks don't indicate

This is like the master race of traffic control.

If you're making a simple right turn you don't have to stop or enter the roundabout. If you're going straight through, just use it like a normal roundabout. If you need to make a left, again, just a roundabout.

This is better than a stop sign or a traditional roundabout.

Attached: 1234567.jpg (1024x766, 53K)

I thought jughandles were the way to go in new jersey. Most of the drivers here don't know how to do roundabouts. Down in south jersey I've seen people stopped in the roundabouts yielding to outside traffic.

Are americans really this stupid?

Lake Charles has terrible roads, terrible road designs, and terrible drivers. There was one highway exit near 210 that exited off and then made a HARD right (near your first post) and then there's the obsolete exits/entrances on the main I-10 stretch...

maybe it would be better with concrete and asphalt

There is concrete and asphalt now.
That's an old pic

this.
>only have to give way and make a right turn
>once youre on it everyone gives way to you
>everyone has to slow down because even the biggest macho boomer with the most compensated dick in his 1000hp charger will slow down to 5mph since hes scared of cornering meaning you wont get tboned or rear ended
>turns boring intersection into a twisty
>turns boring intersection into a drift track
roondaboot is the best mixture of traffic flow, safety and fun

hello brother
they are making some fun twisties around lagedi area as well, building full new roads with off and on ramps.

Hard to find any other Veeky Forumstists in the country

Yeah I drove through there a few days ago and I'm all for the current developments. If only they could reconstruct the Väo intersection sooner...

Attached: 3B43DF07-E0B0-4D5F-ADBD-4BA5BC30C0D9.jpg (598x399, 70K)

Is the brick circle supposed to be some sort of sidewalk?

It is weird to think of a place where roundabouts are not the norm

It’s for trucks and idiots that can’t drive.
When a truck with load makes a 3/4 it goes over the ‘sidewalk’

This is too good.

Maybe on one of the occasions when they try to manhandle them though a roadcourse.

Attached: Heero.jpg (500x364, 37K)

Do you also drive a super duty

It's a fucking roundabout. Can burgers not figure a fucking circle out?

Attached: images (3).jpg (226x223, 9K)

>that laugh

wanna hang someday and go for a drive? I got. my summercar out

Burger here. I drive through a roundabout on my way to work and I have no problem with them, but almost every day I see some retard pull out right in front of somebody because they don’t understand that people in the middle lane can exit at any time instead of just going around forever. I’ve seen people go the wrong way, I’ve even seen people in the roundabout stop and let the people waiting go through. It’s fucking infuriating, how the hell do people not understand how to use them? They taught us how to use them in drivers ed, they even have signs explaining how they work but people still fuck it up

Attached: D2926FF5-175A-4D5A-9691-E815C7EB5BCF.gif (400x220, 3.6M)

Whenever you start to think they're not stupid, and that it's all just a big meme, remember they get genuinely confused and enraged by
>A
>FUCKING
>CIRCLE

>there's places on this planet where driving through roundabout is something you can brag about
Oh my

Imagine actually having to stop every 200 feet because of traffic lights. No wonder Americans think you need an 8 litre V8 to power a normal sized car. I'd want good acceleration too if I was constantly made to stop by fucking traffic lights

When did I brag?

My bad, I was just pointing out my disappointment at people being so incompetent

Attached: Roundabout.gif (343x151, 1.36M)

Sure thing

how we contact eachother? got discord?

one way if you are in tallinn you can come down to neljapäevak and find the corner with supras and mr2's and other nipshit and look or ask for a grey ZZW30

Attached: 5348771529001_5435640420001_5435638521001-vs.jpg (640x360, 62K)

Shit, i was commuting daily there, undergroud, with my 2 stoke JAWA when a railroad crossing lights went apeshit (regular thing) an traffick just jammed.

As a burger I love roundabouts. Here are 3 right by my house, they are great, without them traffic would suck. The only problem is when you have shitiots that full stop with no traffic.

Attached: 2018-03-26 13_32_18-Google Maps.png (356x631, 563K)

Nice, JDM all the way. I drive a stock Lexus is200 myself. Not familiar with discord though

Full sr.org homo?

Some roundabouts near my house are so small that you can literally pretend they're not there and just go in a straight line when coming from certain directions

>on work commute this morning
>one of the traffic lights wasn't working
>traffic was flowing just as well as if it had been with working lights simply by going by priority signs
Why do we have traffic lights on two lane roads again?

the absolute STATE of americans

ive been to F1 in person and even that wasnt fun. racing is best watched on tv, from a cozy bar