/drg/ - Danganronpa General

Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!
Previous thread Hoshi's birthday in September edition

>/drg/ OP pastebin (just copy it and paste previous thread link)
pastebin.com/XYa49a5Q

>DRV3 news pastebin - *Updated 9/7/2017*
pastebin.com/n83HpxJC

>New to DR
pastebin.com/mnduF4qj - Spoiler free guide to enjoy Danganronpa
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT - In-depth gameplay mechanics and information

>Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc/Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair:
store.steampowered.com/bundle/361/Danganronpa_1__2/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-1•2-reload/cid=UP1063-CUSA06808_00-DANGANRONPARLDUS
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-trigger-happy-havoc/cid=UP1063-PCSE00261_00-DANGANRONPA1NA01
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-2-goodbye-despair/cid=UP1063-PCSE00399_00-DANGANRONPA2NA01

>Danganronpa AE: Ultra Despair Girls:
store.steampowered.com/app/555950/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-another-episode-ultra-despair-girls/cid=UP1063-CUSA07293_00-ZETTAIZETUBOUPS4
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-another-episode-ultra-despair-girls/cid=UP1063-PCSE00692_00-DESPAIRGIRLSNA01

>Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony for PS4, PS Vita, and Steam on September 26th (N. America), and September 29th (Europe)
store.steampowered.com/app/567640/Danganronpa_V3_Killing_Harmony/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-v3-killing-harmony/cid=UP1063-CUSA08537_00-DANGANV3PS400000

>Danganronpa Interviews and Articles
pastebin.com/QjVqihAm

>Download pastebin *contains downloads, art assets, sprites, manga, novels, music, anime, media, charts, and icons.*
pastebin.com/6UhFpa8W

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/CMCBykEG
youtube.com/watch?v=0qJ8XjTc_Yc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Best giri.

Jugs

Mugi!

Please don't die in a hurricane /drg/, I like most of you. I don't like Pekofag but he's probably long gone from this general.

Ishi!

bestest girl!

CELES~!
Thinking about bashing ouma over the fucking head with a mallet

I want to fuck Kaito!

Arizona.

MONACA~!!!

Girijugs!

Mitty!

VERY nice OP

Saihara-chan! Saihara-chan!

Miu tried to do that
It didn't exactly go well for her

I want Kaitofucker to fuck Kaito!

Kiyo and his beloved Nee-san

is graceful!

I don't mind a storytime, is it true that you got overly attached to femanons in the past?

It's not good for you. Just look for girls irl.

Ara-ara~

The storm is coming in. Pete will take you away from this horrible place, if you so wish. All you have to do is say the words.

I want Meaty to wrap her arms around me and never let go.

Posting best girl!

you're right this is the bestest girl

I wish I had newer Hoshis to put up for the OP but this was the easiest one to find in my folder
happy birthday hoshi

the boy

I love Pete
take me away

Kill me, Pete.

are you guys actually together or something
is toska/meaty the true OTP

Saihara-chan IS best girl!

I rather not go into it in a public space. Nobody cares what I have to say anyway, and talking too much is what got me into trouble in the first place.

Best girl poster, I think I love you

pastebin.com/CMCBykEG
Here's your storytime.

Pretty sure they're just girls being girls and bonding over their mutual Tulpalove. Girl friends tend to joke flirt like that.

We live in different countries so What do you think?

Yup, I figured that was going to get posted.
Whelp, lets get this over with.

It's a great Hoshi! I'd love to stay and party but it's terribly late
Please for the love of God stay safe everyone

Responded to wrong person

>implying

At least girls online keep the anticipation rolling for a while. 99% of irl girls will just bed you on the first date and suddenly there's no point any more.

It's too long so no one will read it anyway.

Long distance relationship!

akamatsu-chan.

A fag like you shouldn't be talking about girls like that.

Cheer up, ugly

No wonder you feel so lonely with such a shitty attitude and personality.

What's the name of the music that plays during Psyche Taxi? That shit is fucking dope.

youtube.com/watch?v=0qJ8XjTc_Yc

*pets you*

I read it out of curiosity. A bit odd but I don't really mind.

I wouldn't mind talking to you about DR or playing games with you as long as you're past that infatuation thing. You seem alright

Well, it's out there, so there's not much you can do about that. But you do have some good opinions about the games, so I don't think the pitchforks should come out.

Just... yeah, the infatuation thing should probably be avoided.

>it's another /drg/ talks about avatarfags instead of danganronpa episode

>it's another user talks about /drg/ instead of danganronpa episode

Let's talk about Danganronpa!

?
I'm to blame for the girls I've been with being whores? Seems fair!
Maybe if any of the people I've met was worth working for and actually made me work for it to begin with, I wouldn't be so lonely. Seems these kinds of people don't exist in modern society though.

Alright, let's talk about DR then.

We don't talk about Kuzuryuu as a character very much. Let's talk about him.

shinguji anal prolapse

Just wait until NIDAI comes back

I am past that, but I would still stay away from me.
I still have other problems I need to work out, and that takes time.

I rather just help out the newbies, work on the paste-bins, and occasionally shitpost and talk about the games. I need to mentally prepare for wolves that will come back after launch. And anyone associated with me will most likely used as ammo against me.

Spoil him!

You're disgusting.

So why didn't Kuzuryuu leave any foot steps on the sand when he left the beach house? Yakuza skills?

>it's Another Episode

Because he left using the road, not the beach.

There are. You're just entitled as fuck.

I love my beloved Saihara!

Often times in video games, footprints in the sand/beach disappear after a few seconds. It may be what happened there.

That IS an elite yakuza skill.

Best and cutest pairing

Didn't he leave through the door Mahiru's corpse was leaning against?

Wasn't there a door leading directly to the road?

I love you too tenkoposter, she is truly one of the best girls

Night night Terufucker, and yeah please stay safe everyone. Hurricanes are goddamn terrifying.

>It may be what happened there.
I'm not sure right now but I think Saionji's foot steps were still there, and that was one of the reasons she was accused?

>it's other people's fault if I'm lonely even though I'm the one who's being a selfish cunt
You're a joke.

I hope one of my Tenko rarepairs becomes more popular soon so I can get art/fics of it. That or more people commission me so I can commission others to draw it.

Right, forgot about that. My bad.

Whats the rare pair?

I probably am too entitled. Everyone deserves a chance though, by all means!

Night.

Night mom stay safe

I want to be Ouma's dumb dog!

Alright, this place really needs some positive vibe (*≧∇≦*)/

>say that people he met aren't worth working for
>b-but I deserve a chance!
You're such a cunt.

Saiten, Tenkouma, and Tenmaki are my 3 favs. At best the last might get popular in the EN fandom

Haaahahahaha
Pathetic desu, with that attitude, it'll only get worse. Shape up, you probably are to blame if that's your attitude.
Good night! I really hope people stay safe... not just here but pretty much
everyone. Really scary stuff.
Practice what you preach.

>Saiten
Saihara and tenko right?
That is probably already going to be popular though.
Not sure about the others.

>tenkouma
still searching for that comic where she flips him and cries about what she sees

I have this part, too lazy to look for the comic portion but I think the person who made it was called kedamarch or something?

I can't imagine any Tenko/male pairing getting popular cause of the amount of shit it stirs though... But thank you user ;-;

Hey /drg/! How has your day been? Mine has been bad. I found out I inherited my dads polycystic kidney disease and right before v3...

Did you like the futa tenko doujin?

I actually meant that other people deserve a chance too, regardless of my previous statement. But that does include me too, I guess.

It's so FAT

The second anthology made me ship Toujo and Maki unironically

Hahaha.
No. You don't.
You've had enough chances, but whatever~

Here it is! The next image in the set is him looking at her corpse

Protagonist X Female dangan is popular.
Its going to have a following, because of how unique her interactions are with the protag. And her comments on him pre launch helps that ship.

Remember her comment on the V3 chart?

Is that translated yet? I saw someone post the end comments on here the other day

Thanks, I'm not really a fan of it but the comic was really nice. I always kept the image her flipping him though

Yeah, I imagine there's going to be some harem fics where all the girls fall for him coming sooner or later.

I don't have a futa fetish, but I can't not like OTP material, especially since the art was great. I'm hoping she'll get more doujins with him.
It's super cute! I love it too!
Mm, you're right! Thank you, you're definitely making me hopeful!

Stop being a bitch

Tenko is certainly my top pick, but I have a feeling im going to like moogie more in the future when the game launches. I like her plain ordinary design, and the fanart she gets is really well made.

Excellent, thank you!

Same! I like all the girls but Mugis design is really nice to me!

Same.

Nice knees!

Tbh I don't get why people say this. I'm trying harder to be nice aside from when it calls for rudeness.

Mugi is really nice, probably my fourth favorite girl
I like all the girls in their own way except kirumi is kind of meh, thanks kodaka