Whats more reliable?

Whats more reliable?

German shit or GM shit?

Attached: american-vs-german.jpg (750x406, 102K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PSxVt9h6kms
youtube.com/watch?v=DwKPFT-RioU&t=737s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The ford focus with the ecoboost and the DCT was unreliable as fuck while Chevy cruzes with the 2l were OK.

German shit is more reliable, no question. It's not great, but when you have a track record as abysmal as General Motors it's not hard to beat.

Japanese

*quietly reliables*

Attached: FJ 2013 TT.jpg (1024x497, 271K)

Given that GM makes a bunch of their shit in the Daewoo plant, gonna have to give it to the Germans.

If your main priority is reliability then there is literally no reason to get anything other than a Japanese car.

German shit is probably a bit more reliable but GM can be fixed and maintained without taking out a personal loan.

youtube.com/watch?v=PSxVt9h6kms

>Tesla
>anything close to American

Attached: 1518900871661s.jpg (240x209, 4K)

Made in America by an american company.

german is shit is unreliable af

Dacia Duster is fucking great tho

that nigger is fat and cringey, disgusting mutt playing with dada's money buying German convertibles

Attached: disgusting5.png (795x440, 860K)

made by mexicans in "america" by a company ran by a south african

>frame disintegrates
at least the drivetrain is reliable lmao

nice element

lol yeah but he is actually honest about the costs of fixing his cars.

Thanks senpai, I love my Aztek.

>No True Scotsman
Like seriously?

Mexicans are not Americans
not the ones working at Tesla anyway...

Yes, and Chevy is also not American, neither is Chrysler.

correct.

based dusterposter

"German" who?
>BMW vs GM
GM, BMW in the 90's and 00's , tie before then until prior to 76, where it is GM by a longshot.
>VW vs GM
Hit or miss, mostly VW. GM if the vehicle has a large engine, VW's V8s and larger are only good for high strung supercars, not DDing. VW for a halo car (Porsche is more reliable than Cadillac and Corvette, but a lot more expensive and intensive to maintain).
>Mercedes vs GM
GM. Only exception being old diesels.

Samefagging this hard

Don't be silly

Founded by an African American you dumb whiteboii

Elon Musk is literally whiter than any American. And probably racist as fuck, like most Boers.

Inescure white boii detected. Umad that the most innovative billionaire on earth right now is an African American?

I'm mad he's white.
t. Juan Diego Rodriguez Diaz

How's it feel that an African American has founded Spacex, Tesla, PayPal, and many other ground-breaking industries? He's also a multi billionaire. Poor whiteboi lmao

he's also more african than any nigger in America

>When white people make better africans than a black man could ever imagine
My sides are in orbit

Who single handily won WW2 again?
oh that's right.

Russia?
youtube.com/watch?v=DwKPFT-RioU&t=737s

I dont know. I blew the transmission on my 02 silverado but that was my fault
>build a prerunner
>full bed cage, 4 link rear, upgraded axle, long travel front and all the extra goodies
>brace the motor
>Dont install a transmission cooler
>hoon in the desert full throttle at 120 degrees
>doesn't like it and grenades
>rebuild it
>finally install a proper cooling system

My BMW was pretty reliable if I didn't screw something up

Those fucking Russians kicked the shit out them holy fuck

Stalemate

>German shit is probably a bit more reliable
>German shit is more reliable, no question.
lol if that was the case, people would buy them instead of leasing them. once warranty is over bend over.

>Japanese
>Japanese
The 1990's are over. Japanese cars suck now.

>I blew the transmission on my 02 silverado
Should have bought the 2500.

>Silverado HD
>Prerunner
Would never do that. Just fixed up and added what I needed

*axle seal oil leaking intensifies*

if you're not a poorfag masquerading around as someone who's successful then german cars are just as reliable as any other car

Why is this even a question? German cars will always be shit and unreliable

source: Owned a 2002 325i and has always had problems

did you buy it new? chances are you probably bought a used specimen that was a lease early in its life driven by a douchebag who didn't care about the car's longevity

My dad bought a C240 new in 2005 and still has it. He's dumped a lot of money into in recent years. Everything from the turn signal switch (literally) to the entire A/C system that cost a tad over $1,000

those cars are lifestyles they're buying into, they need to be able to afford to dump money into, otherwise he could've spent his money on a acura

That should have literally nothing to do with the reliability of a car. Just because it is a badge whore car doesn't mean shit like the turn signal should suddenly break or the gear shifter gets stuck in park. OP was asking which is more reliable and I'd have to say GM by a very thin margin

Mate, Daewoo GM's in Aus have a legitimately terrible record, Captivas and Cruze's particularly,

there's more complexity to rwd cars, the suspension geometry, the engines, etc. if you wanted reliable and trouble free, buy a toyota or a honda

If everyone thought like that German "luxury" cars wouldn't even exist. But they do. Stop defending their shitty reliability

because the people who buy them can afford to buy them instead of leasing, and maintain them throughout the life of the car. sure you can lease them but will you be able to have the foresight to still maintain the ability to afford constantly leasing a luxury car as you have more commitments to maintain as you get older? that's the problem with you soyboys, you have no ability to predict anything besides a couple seconds ahead of you

Wow you made a really compelling argument. Let me just change my own experiences with German reliability and I'll make a new post

your experiences are directly related to wealth, no one told you to buy a german car either new or used when money was such a big concern for you

The Pontiac Vibe is pretty reliable.